Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 211

Thread: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

  1. #41
    Stud Muffin
    DD's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    31,113
    Rep Power
    14016
      Country                    United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Repped. Great job.


  2. #42
    Redwood Original

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lost Wages aka Sin City
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    137
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    nice one..



    Spoiler:




    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    simple logic is sometimes the hardest thing for smart people



    In Defense of Capitalism.
    The Lesson Of the Pencil
    Economics of Liberty
    The Real Che
    The real Che would not like your t-shit, or Jay Z singing about him... he'd kill you for it.

    "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
    ~Thomas Jefferson"
    Spoiler:











  3. #43
    oG $wank

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,667
    Rep Power
    1378

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    YouTube - That 70's show - Hyde's Greatest toking moment

    From 0:04 to about 0:12, I want it to show what he's laughing at and such, and something that's a pretty decent width, I want it to be my sig so something that's big enough to pass as one but not too big. Thanks!


    The EC: Good for Business.

    =======================================================
    ~~||*
    CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWF 2001: THE ICON INVADES BTB *||~~​
    ~~||* CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWE MMVI: THEN. NOW. FOREVER BTB *||~~
    =======================================================


  4. #44
    oG $wank

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,667
    Rep Power
    1378

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    YouTube - That 70's show - Hyde's Greatest toking moment

    From 0:04 to about 0:12, I want it to show what he's laughing at and such, and something that's a pretty decent width, I want it to be my sig so something that's big enough to pass as one but not too big. Thanks!
    C'mon guys... this scene is CLASSIC!


    The EC: Good for Business.

    =======================================================
    ~~||*
    CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWF 2001: THE ICON INVADES BTB *||~~​
    ~~||* CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWE MMVI: THEN. NOW. FOREVER BTB *||~~
    =======================================================


  5. #45

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    YouTube - That 70's show - Hyde's Greatest toking moment

    From 0:04 to about 0:12, I want it to show what he's laughing at and such, and something that's a pretty decent width, I want it to be my sig so something that's big enough to pass as one but not too big. Thanks!
    With how long of a scene it is, it has to either have a small dimension or have a lot of frames cut which will make it look choppy. If you'd like it to be larger in dimensions, you'd need to have some frames removed.



    PHP Code:
    http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/56/hyde2.gif 

  6. #46
    oG $wank

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,667
    Rep Power
    1378

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    That'll be good man, great job even without showing the weather, the gif is still hilarious.


    The EC: Good for Business.

    =======================================================
    ~~||*
    CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWF 2001: THE ICON INVADES BTB *||~~​
    ~~||* CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWE MMVI: THEN. NOW. FOREVER BTB *||~~
    =======================================================


  7. #47
    oG $wank

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,667
    Rep Power
    1378

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    YouTube - El Rap de Cleveland

    From :32 to :42 please. Can be whatever size you want, cut out the Spanish subtitles please if possible. And if you're able to perhaps cut out the part where he's dancing around the car so it's not such a big gif. But what ever works best for the maker really.

    Thanks ahead of time.


    The EC: Good for Business.

    =======================================================
    ~~||*
    CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWF 2001: THE ICON INVADES BTB *||~~​
    ~~||* CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWE MMVI: THEN. NOW. FOREVER BTB *||~~
    =======================================================


  8. #48
    Scumbag Role Model
    Darling Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,199
    Rep Power
    574065
      Country                    United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wVPjdsyov_o

    May I please get :07-:11 for comedic reasons?

    Rep for reward
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  9. #49
    Heel Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    3,402
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread




  10. #50
    We are not really here

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imagination land
    Posts
    5,160
    Rep Power
    247

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    YouTube - A Tribute to John Candy

    Can I please get the first six seconds?

    HE'S BIG
    HE'S QUICK
    HE'S GOT A 12-INCH DICK
    KOMPANY! KOMPANY!



  11. #51

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzya View Post
    YouTube - A Tribute to John Candy

    Can I please get the first six seconds?
    It's not as long as you requested, but since half of the video was him standing still, it seemed pointless to have a smaller dimensions video.



    PHP Code:
    http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9310/johncandy2.gif 

  12. #52
    We are not really here

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Imagination land
    Posts
    5,160
    Rep Power
    247

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Thanks man

    HE'S BIG
    HE'S QUICK
    HE'S GOT A 12-INCH DICK
    KOMPANY! KOMPANY!



  13. #53
    Stud Muffin
    DD's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    31,113
    Rep Power
    14016
      Country                    United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    YouTube - The Good Guys - The Trans AM

    1:26 - 1:32

    if that's too long then

    0:21-0:26


  14. #54
    Rick

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too
    Posts
    3,718
    Rep Power
    1505

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    YouTube - The Good Guys - The Trans AM

    1:26 - 1:32

    if that's too long then

    0:21-0:26
    Had to lower the quality a bit given the length, but hopefully it's okay:



    If you want the second gif doing instead just ask and I'll get to it.

  15. #55
    Scumbag Role Model
    Darling Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,199
    Rep Power
    574065
      Country                    United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1qaLmfzW3I


    :20-:24
    Rep/Credit to be given
    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  16. #56

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    :20-:24
    Rep/Credit to be given


    PHP Code:
    http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/6317/pilgrim.gif 

  17. #57
    oG $wank

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    5,667
    Rep Power
    1378

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by The EC View Post
    YouTube - El Rap de Cleveland

    From :32 to :42 please. Can be whatever size you want, cut out the Spanish subtitles please if possible. And if you're able to perhaps cut out the part where he's dancing around the car so it's not such a big gif. But what ever works best for the maker really.

    Thanks ahead of time.
    C'mon peeps.


    The EC: Good for Business.

    =======================================================
    ~~||*
    CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWF 2001: THE ICON INVADES BTB *||~~​
    ~~||* CLICK TO CHECK OUT THE WWE MMVI: THEN. NOW. FOREVER BTB *||~~
    =======================================================


  18. #58
    In Eyes of the world

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    207
    Rep Power
    8
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsE0qFHoC8A

    1 56 - 2 00

    rep given plz
    Last edited by zashko; 11-10-2010 at 09:38 PM.


  19. #59
    12 and 0hio!

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    East Grand Rapids, Michigan
    Posts
    3,402
    Rep Power
    60

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCloUop1sN4

    1:13 - 1:19

    If too long you can start at 1:15




  20. #60
    Redwood Original

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lost Wages aka Sin City
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    137
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaC5ohRAjmI

    would 0:38 to 0:45 be possible with that video?



    Spoiler:




    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    simple logic is sometimes the hardest thing for smart people



    In Defense of Capitalism.
    The Lesson Of the Pencil
    Economics of Liberty
    The Real Che
    The real Che would not like your t-shit, or Jay Z singing about him... he'd kill you for it.

    "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
    ~Thomas Jefferson"
    Spoiler:











Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •