Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 211

Thread: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

  1. #21
    WC Hall Of Famer
    Mr. Bing Bong's Avatar

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Posts
    14,673
    Rep Power
    130941

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    score, i'm totally using that for a sig if we do a dexter gimmick



  2. #22
    ಠ_ಠ

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,360
    Rep Power
    2203

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well


  3. #23
    Ramrod!
    Nieto's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    300
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread


  4. #24

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nieto View Post
    0:04 - 0:08 Please.


    PHP Code:
    http://img686.imageshack.us/img686/4967/cath.gif 

  5. #25
    Redwood Original

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lost Wages aka Sin City
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    137
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Wrestling Gifs Request Thread

    not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm not the best with gifs, and there's one I really want.. (not as big as the one included, but a good size for a sig.)

    Signature size if possible.. I have... sorta what I need, but whoever originally put it together was about as good as me, and having seen some of the insanely good gifs you got, I figure maybe I could ask you..



    That's the scene I'm looking for.. It's from Sons of anarchy the season three premier, right around the end of the episode... any help would be awesome

    I could return the favor with a sig.
    Last edited by HH3; 09-10-2010 at 09:40 PM.



    Spoiler:




    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    simple logic is sometimes the hardest thing for smart people



    In Defense of Capitalism.
    The Lesson Of the Pencil
    Economics of Liberty
    The Real Che
    The real Che would not like your t-shit, or Jay Z singing about him... he'd kill you for it.

    "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
    ~Thomas Jefferson"
    Spoiler:











  6. #26

    Re: Wrestling Gifs Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HH3 View Post
    not sure if this is the right place for this, but I'm not the best with gifs, and there's one I really want.. (not as big as the one included, but a good size for a sig.)

    Signature size if possible.. I have... sorta what I need, but whoever originally put it together was about as good as me, and having seen some of the insanely good gifs you got, I figure maybe I could ask you..

    http://i51.tinypic.com/50smyg.jpg

    That's the scene I'm looking for.. It's from Sons of anarchy the season three premier, right around the end of the episode... any help would be awesome

    I could return the favor with a sig.
    Almost in the right place. There's a gif request thread for wrestling and non wrestling videos.

    I used my own source for the video. Using your gif, I tried to capture the same scene, albeit keeping some extra frames so it looks less choppy. It's a bit faster than I'd like, but looking at the source, it looks like it's supposed to look sped up. With how dark it is, it looks best on a dark skin.



    PHP Code:
    http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/9739/sons2.gif 

  7. #27
    Redwood Original

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Lost Wages aka Sin City
    Posts
    2,983
    Rep Power
    137
      Country                    us=United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Dude you rock man! Thank you very much! I had been searching for the video somewhere too, but it's not uploaded anywhere I could find that's easy to download from yet.. Man, that's sweet! Thanks again!



    Spoiler:




    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer
    simple logic is sometimes the hardest thing for smart people



    In Defense of Capitalism.
    The Lesson Of the Pencil
    Economics of Liberty
    The Real Che
    The real Che would not like your t-shit, or Jay Z singing about him... he'd kill you for it.

    "A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where fifty-one percent of the people may take away the rights of the other forty-nine.
    ~Thomas Jefferson"
    Spoiler:











  8. #28
    Its Showtime!
    Ronin Wolfgang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Imagi-Nation
    Posts
    580
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGcGyYx3n4I&feature=related

    If possible in a Avatar size from 1:15(where he says you owe me) to 1:20(right before the gun is shown)



  9. #29

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Raw Is Owen View Post

    If possible in a Avatar size from 1:15(where he says you owe me) to 1:20(right before the gun is shown)
    Avatar dimension limits for regular posters is 165x165.

    Changing the ratio so the width and height is maximum size:



    PHP Code:
    http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/9486/ti2.gif 
    Keeping the ratio of the source the same, which makes the size 165x79:



    PHP Code:
    http://img408.imageshack.us/img408/3017/85660229.gif 

  10. #30
    Its Showtime!
    Ronin Wolfgang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Imagi-Nation
    Posts
    580
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Much Thanks jim lol i will probably be using the 2nd one.



  11. #31
    Heel Champion

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    3,402
    Rep Power
    33

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread




  12. #32

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Peyton Manning View Post


    PHP Code:
    http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/8181/manning2.gif 

  13. #33
    Stud Muffin
    DD's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    31,113
    Rep Power
    14016
      Country                    United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    YouTube - Dexter Season 5 Trailer (Comic Con)

    2:36 - end (give or take)

    I want him shaking then when it says "New episodes" etc etc

    Thanks in advance


  14. #34

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    YouTube - Dexter Season 5 Trailer (Comic Con)

    2:36 - end (give or take)

    I want him shaking then when it says "New episodes" etc etc

    Thanks in advance


    PHP Code:
    http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5710/dexterpe.gif 

  15. #35
    Its Showtime!
    Ronin Wolfgang's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Imagi-Nation
    Posts
    580
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocmD3mgeT28&feature=fvst

    1:31-1:40(where he looks back at the camera)
    Sig sized please



  16. #36

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Wolf View Post
    1:31-1:40(where he looks back at the camera)
    Sig sized please


    PHP Code:
    http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/4136/clip0.gif 

  17. #37
    Scumbag Role Model
    Darling Nicky's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    44,203
    Rep Power
    574065
      Country                    United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    -------
    [07:37 PM] Shake: I am obsessed with Nicky its true
    People Obsessed With Nicky: RainShaker, indyfan
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!

  18. #38

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    3:17 to 3:20 please?


    PHP Code:
    http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/7786/nickyz.gif 

  19. #39
    Stud Muffin
    DD's Avatar

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    31,113
    Rep Power
    14016
      Country                    United States

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    YouTube - Sons Of Anarchy - Undead

    0:02-0:05

    Please cut out the garbage on the left if possible. I'd like it to be more for a avatar, so the less width the better.


  20. #40

    Re: Non-Wrestling Gif Request Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    0:02-0:05

    Please cut out the garbage on the left if possible. I'd like it to be more for a avatar, so the less width the better.
    Since you said it would be an avatar, I cropped it a good amount and resized it to be the same dimensions as your current avatar.



    PHP Code:
    http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/3479/danny.gif 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •