Thread: The Future of the WWE by Triple H Standards

Backyarder

Status

The Future of the WWE by Triple H Standards

How much does it mean to be labeled as the future of the wwe by Triple H?

More likely than not, if Triple H says you're part of the future do you have it made?

Among some of the wrestlers that Triple H said are the future of the WWE are now on top. For what ever reason it might be, the point is that if Triple H says you're a good part of the future then you may have more of a chance to be able to succeed. If the wrestlers successful or not it still doesn't take away the fact that they got their chance. Why? Thats up for debate.

Of course some wrestlers that Triple H has labeled as the future were a lock to be main eventers with or without him. Randy Orton 3rd Generation star and Batista had all that the WWE was looking for to be a top main eventer.

Now some of Triple H other choices can be debatable. Jack Swagger, Sheamus, The Miz, C.M. Punk, Kofi Kingston, Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne are some of wrestlers envision by Triple H as the next wave of WWE Superstars. It may all depend on your opinion. Thats why I like to know what the majority of the fans feel about being label the future of the WWE by Triple H's standards.

Triple H thoughts on Sheamus:
    He does whatever he's asked to do without complaining, he goes to every show and is always wanting to work. He does is all, goes above and beyond. That's what I was like.
    Now I feel thats o.k, but Sheamus hasn't been in the WWE long enough to really prove himself. Theres many WWE Superstars that have done all that and haven't been rewarded. Sometimes they grow tired of waiting and leave.

Wasn't that the reasons many wrestlers left WCW, because they saw others giving the opportunities they were waiting on? Some new comers made a huge impact in the sport entertainment. Wrestlers like Goldberg and Brock Lesnar, but those wrestlers were really unique and special and left a mark in the business that other rookies will only dream about having.

So with all that being said, whats your opinion? How much does it mean to be labeled as the future of the wwe by Triple H? Thoughts?

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Re: The Future of the WWE by Triple H Standards

I think it means everything. Shane has left the company and the only reason HHH isn't running a show or things backstage is because he can still perform and be a money making machine and is still considered one of the boys. With Shane now officially gone form the wwe who do you think will be the new boss when Vince retires in ten years or so, HHH/ Stephanie. Plus I have read in the past that Stephanie is a very involved parent and wouldn't want the full time schedule of running the whole show. Has much Vince says its entertainment and not wrestling I don't see him not putting a family member or a wrestling guy in charge when he's done and it seems like there no better choice than Trips. So to sum up having the future boss's support can't be a bad thing.

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

I believe it means everything, Sheamus was champ, Swagger is champ and it looks like Evan Bourne is getting a good push too. With Triple H being on your side, you have nothing against you, except for yourself.

Sweet Meat

Status

The only two guys on there not likely to be World champions are Bourne and Hardy, and Bourne at least has a chance of getting a Rey push.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheKiller View Post
    The only two guys on there not likely to be World champions are Bourne and Hardy, and Bourne at least has a chance of getting a Rey push.
    If WWE turned Hardy heel, the right Heel, i think he could have a chance at world gold for a season.

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

They could have made Matt world champ as far back as 02 and the fans would have accepted it. He's been one of the most over stars since the Attitude Era.

Miz definately has the it factor to be a star. Swagger and Sheamus are both talented enough. Kofi and Bourne are laughable though.

Backyarder

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Last Man Standing View Post
    If WWE turned Hardy heel, the right Heel, i think he could have a chance at world gold for a season.
    Injuries are really hurting Matt Hardy right now. I have a feeling he'll be release again and join Jeff Hardy in TNA.

Thread Information