Thread: Taking The US Title Off Of The Miz

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Taking The US Title Off Of The Miz

I do think they will take the US title off of the Miz from the post aura of Wrestlemania, and maybe around May. And it want this to happen, seeing as this US reign has gone downhill since the ShowMiz alliance and the title feels a bit out of place for him now. Seeing as the booking team on RAW are once again in a situation where they need to reconstruct a mid-card scene, I justt don't have a clue on how or when it will happen. Post Draft at best.

So, who do you see becoming the next US Champion, when will Miz's reign end, and how?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Re: Taking The US Title Off Of The Miz

It depends on who comes over from Smackdown since I love seeing a new wrestler win the midcard title on their first night (Carlito against Shelton). It freshens things up and instantly gives them something to do. However, in the meantime, there's several guys on Raw that isn't really doing much and I can't see them doing much for awhile. Giving them the US title to fight over would be great for them. The main two people I'm thinking of is William Regal and Evan Bourne. On a future episode of Raw, the special guest host (Daniel Bryan would be great) forces Miz to defend the belt in a fatal four way against Evan Bourne, William Regal and some other face that identity is meaningless. At the end, you somehow have Bourne in position to win over The Miz (Shooting star press connects?), but then Regal runs in and throws Bourne out of the ring. Regal covers Miz and wins the belt despite Bourne doing the main work.

So now Regal's the champion and Bourne can chase after it since he had the title stolen from him. Give the two 10 minutes on PPV and I'm sure they could produce something really good.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Well, I said Daniel Bryan could easily do it due to his recent program with the Miz and the ability for the NXT rookie to challenge for a Title of his choice. The problem is I don't know how long this season will last, or their high booking of the Miz.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status
      Country                    us=United States

It might not be the popular choice here but they should put it on Carlito and build him back up. The guy is so talented and he's still young and it'd be a shame to waste him. Guys like Evan Bourne and William Regal are never making it past the mid-card no matter what so it's pointless. But it's still not too late to build Carlito up again for an eventual main event push.

Putting the US title around Carlito's waist would possibly be the worst choice out of everyone on Raw. The guy complains about the WWE more than the most hardcore smark and hasn't acted inspired to try hard in years. I really don't understand why the WWE hasn't just released him already.

I think Bourne could have a huge future. If he works on his mic skills some, he could be pushed hard. He already has a pretty good following despite not receiving any real pushes. At least with Bourne, you will test him as a future star instead of giving the belt to someone who has been pushed and failed like Carlito.

Regal isn't someone who's going to be a main eventer. He's going to be forty-two years old next month so pushing him wouldn't really do much to help the far future of the WWE. However, he has some credibility being a former King of the Ring and IC champion in the past year and a half. His character is also very good to be the perfect asshole that you just want to see the face beat up. Giving him the belt would just be a way of helping Bourne look good in getting his first title reign.
    ---

The other possibility is to just give the belt to Ted DiBiase and letting him a nice long reign. Book him similarly to Randy Orton was with the IC title. It could be a great way to prepare DiBiase for his future as WWE Champion.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I agree that Ted Jr would be a alright choice but since he has the Million Dollar Belt now I don't think he really needs the US Title.

And I don't see any potential at all in Bourne. He's bland as fuck, no charisma, can't talk and he's honestly the most harmless looking human being I've ever seen. Nobody can take him remotely serious with that face of his combined with that shit eating grin stuck on his face and throwing up peace signs. If he didn't have the SSP he probably wouldn't even still have a job with WWE.

Chris Masters would be a good choice IMO. He has a believable look and actually gets pretty good crowd reactions as a face when he actually does appear on TV. If they actually build him up those reactions could get alot better and might lead to a real push. Plus he's a good talker and has a great finisher.

I LOOOOOOOVE YOU

Status

Chris Masters is a good talker?

On Vacation

Status

Daniel Bryan will win it when he wins NXT and gets to pick what title match he wants.

Curtain Jerker

Status

The Miz or Shelton Benjamin.

On Vacation

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Mr King View Post
    The Miz or Shelton Benjamin.
    Yes. The Miz should win the U.S. Title from the Miz

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Too much awesome from that match.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by SelfHighFive View Post
    I agree that Ted Jr would be a alright choice but since he has the Million Dollar Belt now I don't think he really needs the US Title.

And I don't see any potential at all in Bourne. He's bland as fuck, no charisma, can't talk and he's honestly the most harmless looking human being I've ever seen. Nobody can take him remotely serious with that face of his combined with that shit eating grin stuck on his face and throwing up peace signs. If he didn't have the SSP he probably wouldn't even still have a job with WWE.

Chris Masters would be a good choice IMO. He has a believable look and actually gets pretty good crowd reactions as a face when he actually does appear on TV. If they actually build him up those reactions could get alot better and might lead to a real push. Plus he's a good talker and has a great finisher.
    Funny how the two guys you're talking up for the US title, Carlito and Masters, are two of the guys the WWE truly need to release. I like both of them, but it's clear at this point that they're never going anywhere within the ranks of the WWE. The highlight of Masters' career over the last 6 or so months was making Sharon Osbourne giggle over his titty dance.

For the US title, if Ziggler were to come over to RAW in the draft, I could see him getting his hands on the belt. I'd prefer if he'd stay on Smackdown though. Hell, I could even see Christian having that title and using it to help build up the mid-card scene. What mid-carder wouldn't benefit from getting a win over Captain Charisma? I'm not really thinking too much about it, just throwing some ideas out there.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Beating Christian means nothing. Ted beat him last night in 4 minutes and it didn't d anything for either of them. Christian is no more credible than any other mid-carder and just because the internet rides his nuts doesn't change it.

And how can it be clear Masters and Carlito are going nowhere? Swagger was jobbing to Santino like a month ago and now he's world champ. You can go from jobber to main eventer overnight if Vince WANTS you to.

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status

Christian jobbing to DiBiase wouldn't do anything for Christian. It didn't do much for Ted either because of the limbo state that DiBiase is in right now. His direction isn't clear, nor are his intentions.

Swagger may have been jobbing, but at least he was on TV regularly. Masters has been MIA for the better part of 2010, and if not for NXT, Carlito would be in the same boat. The other difference is that Masters and Carlito have both received big pushes in the past, Masters failed to win any championships during his main event pushes and Carlito appears to have a lack of passion for it. I'd say that means you've got no real future at this point with the WWE.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

I would put the US title on Bryan Danielson. Everyone knows he is dominant in the ring compared to Miz.

Thread Information