Thread: A new Smackdown vs Raw brawl

Squash Fodder

Status
      Country                    us=United States

A new Smackdown vs Raw brawl

i think that if the brands collided again it wud be the shit!!!! like in 2004.. Eddie Guerrer (R.I.P holmes) vs Triple H, they got it on and the whole locker room of both brands came into an all out brawl.. it was badass seeing the red and blue shirts just kicking ass. i wud hope something like this wud happens.. boost some rating and also entertaining. heres the link to the video... pretty awesome YouTube - smackdown vs. raw brawl

ENJOY

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Re: A new Smackdown vs Raw brawl

Bragging Rights is still a listed PPV for this year. It could happen at the PPV itself, as in after the brand vs. brand tag match things could get out of hand and end up being an all-out brawl.

Highly doubt it'd happen on the TV shows though.

Status
      Country                    United States

Bragging Rights is just a modified version of Survivor Series. I'm not a huge fan of either, but both are better then watching a championship scramble match.

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

I really like the concept of Bragging Rights and I enjoyed how it was put together last year. Survivor Series was getting ridiculously stale, I'm glad it's gone.

Yooooo Mang

Status

Survivor Series was classic though...the deviated to far from the original idea...then again it worked better when there were no tweeners...just clear cut heel v face

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

IMO it's long overdue to end the brand separation I think it's hurting the business. Instead of it being strong, I feel it waters down both shows.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Red View Post
    I can see your logic, but surely with the amount of talent WWE have at this stage, it just wouldn't be viable to end the brand extension. I mean there are so many talented guys who are benefitting from the existence of a second brand. Guys getting a lot of exposure that they almost certainly wouldn't get if there was only one roster. Do you think CM Punk would be such a big deal if it wasn't for the fact that there are two seperate rosters for RAW and Smackdown?
    They should do like a Nitro/Thunder thing like in old WCW. Top guys on the Monday show mid carders, new young workers, high flyers and maybe the odd appearance of a couple top guys on the Friday show. They should go back to live on Smackdown, the ratings would increase.

There is one too many world title, one too many tag titles. I find the brand separation to be ridiculous there clearly is no real separation. Wrestlemania comes around and guys fly to and from one show to another at free will with no retribution forth coming from the other "brand".

Rhythm Rock Shocker

Status
      Country                    United States

In conjunction to what Tommy said, it would be damn near impossible for the young and fresh talent to step up and make a name for themselves.

(inb4 headlinr's post)

Yooooo Mang

Status

I am for whatever gives the younger guys more chances to shine..as for the tag titles...for the longest time i wanted them to be separated again....but sadly tag team wrestling is becoming extinct so have them both for now...as far as the World Title goes...having both of them keeps the feuds fresher so it's not just the top 10 guys always feuding over the belt...imo...

Thread Information