Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Wouldn't Christian bring a better storyline? (Features Spoilers)

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Wouldn't Christian bring a better storyline? (Features Spoilers)

So, I think we all know what happened on this past Friday's Smackdown by now. And although Im pretty thrilled and pleased that a push is being given to someone like Swagger, I still think it might be a flop in the end.

With this said, wouldn't you think Christian have been a better choice for Money in the Bank if it was cashed in on Smackdown during the current stipulations? After all, Christian's former tag team partners are in the process of a main event feud >.>
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Final Battle 2010

Status

Re: Wouldn't Christian bring a better storyline? (Features Spoilers)

The past between all three of them; Christian/Jericho feud, Edge/Christian Feud, Edge/Jericho feud, It would give it more depth and help bring some life into this stale feud imo. I find it stale, I wasn't really big on the "Spear, Spear, Spear!!!" aspect.

I would rather have seen Christian win MITB but I think something good might come out of this and hopefully help Swagger in the end. I wanna give Swagger a chance though.

On Vacation

Status

Abso-fucking-lutely! Christian would roll out in true champion style. Christian's already had epic feuds with both Edge and Jericho so why not over the biggest prize in the company (other than the WWE). Not to mention Christian's already proven he's extremely over with the fans... it would have been a safe bet rather than the gamble with Swagger. IMO Christian is the most deserving guy in the WWE for a World or WWE title run.

GSP! GSP! GSP!

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

I might have to watch this Swagger championship reign a bit longer to give you an answer. Swagger this week on SD! really for some reason was awesome as champion, and I look forward to seeing what he can do and what angles can develop.

Think Your Greezy?

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

They went for a heel to win. Christians doing a fine job as a face.

I'm content with Swagger, if it was me I would've picked Ziggler.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Christian would of made a hell of a lot more sense than Swagger, I don't understand why they didn't do it that way. Not to mention he's much more over and the crowd would of eaten it up a hell of a lot more If Christian cashed in On Jericho rather than Swagger.

Think Your Greezy?

Status

Christian cashing in on Jericho and having Edge in the feud could've been interesting. Could've seen the return of CLB too.

Status

I agree with Kala, I could have saw Mr.Ziggles win it, but now they're doing this whole sleep hold angle with him.
    I am personally bored with Christian. Most of his matches are good, but I will always see him as an upper mid carder, and I like him better as a heel. As a face he doesn't really hold my attention.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kalashnikov View Post
    They went for a heel to win. Christians doing a fine job as a face.

I'm content with Swagger, if it was me I would've picked Ziggler.
    They did good for a heel, but keep in mind that this may have turned Swagger face due to collosal reactions and the fact he probably can't out-heat Jericho.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Think Your Greezy?

Status

Him being face would also kill the still relatively new face Edge's reaction.

Status

When Swagger was doing his championship address he was getting a little heat, as soon as Jericho's music hit people suddenly changed their tunes. So they might have switched things up on the fly due to crowd responses. If anything, he's definitely a tweener.

GSP! GSP! GSP!

Status
      Country                    au=Australia

He got a lot of heat when he said he was the replacement to Shaun Michael as the best wrestler of all time, so we know he still can get heat. And Jericho was almost getting a face reaction when his music hit?

Think Your Greezy?

Status

Jericho should go face. His heel reign is dry and he's not changing anything around.

WAKE UP

Status

Uh.

Swagger is heel. Jericho is heel. Edge is face. Nothing has changed.

It's way too soon to start with the "should of"s, we have no idea what direction they will go with Swagger's reign and personally I'd rather them keep Christian away from Edge.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Waquo Jaquo View Post
    And Jericho was almost getting a face reaction when his music hit?
    I meant for Swagger. As soon as Jericho came out and got in his face, people kind of wanted to cheer Jack cause they were all booing Chris.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalashnikov View Post
    Jericho should go face. His heel reign is dry and he's not changing anything around.
    QFT. I'd support it if it was actually going somewhere, but It's stale. He says and does the same thing, and I'm caring less and less.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    So, I think we all know what happened on this past Friday's Smackdown by now. And although Im pretty thrilled and pleased that a push is being given to someone like Swagger, I still think it might be a flop in the end.

With this said, wouldn't you think Christian have been a better choice for Money in the Bank if it was cashed in on Smackdown during the current stipulations? After all, Christian's former tag team partners are in the process of a main event feud >.>
    From what I saw on Friday, this angle is totally meant for Christian as I don't see Swagger fitting the scene at all. He looks totally out of place.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Their matches got worse down the line though. It really got heavy on that February edition of ECW that was fantastic, but they never really delivered much more after that. If Swagger/Christian lock up again, I hope they can regain that fusion.
    -------
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

Their matches didn't really get worse so much as get less time. Backlash match was really damn good and JD was sock solid for like less than ten minutes.

Now that it's been mentioned Christian getting drafted to Smackdown as the top face and feuding over the title with Swagger is something I would really like to see.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Red View Post
    Really? I thought Swagger carried himself great as Champion after cashing in. I'm looking forward to seeing how he does as Champion in the coming weeks.

Even though Christian has never won a real World Title in WWE, he has been around a long time. Swagger winning just seems a lot fresher, like they are really pushing a new guy who we have not seen in main events. Also as said, Money in the Bank winners are usually heels, and unless they announce the match ahead of time, it doesn't work for a face to win the title after cashing in. It was a pretty bad idea when Punk did it despite the "poetic justice" aspect.

I wouldn't mind Christian heel down the line, but not now. He's a great face and if they were going to have him win and turn him heel, it would have been better to have Edge as Champ when Christian cashed in. I honestly think Swagger is a much better option though and if they play it right they could create a real long term main eventer in this guy.

As said, it's too early to say for sure. Let's see what they do with Swagger now.

Also how great would it be to see Swagger vs Christian over the World Heavyweight Title sometime after the draft?
    I thought he looked ridiculous.

They should have had Christian win MITB and cash same night on a freshly won championship by Edge turning Christian heel.

But at the same time I see a Swagger-Christian feud over the world title ahead. At least that ECW title was good for something.

Thread Information