Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Official WWE Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Tommy Got Hacked

Official WWE Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.
    Last edited by CuttingEDGE; 04-20-2010 at 12:40 AM.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Official WWE Draft 2010 Discussion Thread

Yeah. Let's make sure the main thing this year is changing a bit of each brand's main event scene and equal out the alignment in that particular scene.

I'd love Orton to Smackdown as well. Maybe Kofi or Evan Bourne on Smackdown.

I'd also like to see them trim their roster and use post Mania/Extreme Rules to utilize the neccesities.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Raw To SD

Kofi - Makes sense for him to Move he could get a bigger push on SD than he would do on Raw

Christian - Same with Kofi would be a better choice for him to go there

Sheamus - Always thought he should of gone to SD first then moved to Raw later on.

Randy Orton - Been on top of Raw for a lil while now, Giving him a main event push on SD could be good for him. Plus with Cena & HHH as the main event faces I don't see him doing a great deal there.

Dibease Or Rhodes - I can see one of the two moving. No sure which one but i can't see both of them on Raw after Extreme Rules.

Smackdown To Raw

Undertaker - I Know theres a 99.9% chance of this not happening but personally i don't really see what More Taker has to do on SD and he's been there since the very first draft back in 2002. Time for a change

Matt Hardy - Freshen Up their midcard scene a lil

Drew McIntyre - The dudes been pushed to the sky. I can see the WWE pulling the mark on him so soon even though he should really stay on SD for another year or so

Can't think of anyone else right now.

Tommy Got Hacked

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

I would say Christian going to SmackDown would be a really smart thing to do in regards to evening out the star power on both shows. Ever since Batista went over to RAW, SD has seemed a bit weak, and even incomplete at times. Christian could go over to SD and rekindle his semi-epic feud with... well, a lot of people. Jericho, Edge, and that other guy.

Regal could do some good for the mid-card scene over on SmackDown too. No matter what he's doing on RAW he's going to be underutilized and won't be used to his full extent.

The EST of WC

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Prime View Post
    I would say Christian going to SmackDown would be a really smart thing to do in regards to evening out the star power on both shows. Ever since Batista went over to RAW, SD has seemed a bit weak, and even incomplete at times. Christian could go over to SD and rekindle his semi-epic feud with... well, a lot of people. Jericho, Edge, and that other guy.

Regal could do some good for the mid-card scene over on SmackDown too. No matter what he's doing on RAW he's going to be underutilized and won't be used to his full extent.
    He's still on SD. Just been on Raw so he could feud with Cena.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I actually think that Sheamus will be drafted to SmackDown! For a live event somewhere after the draft, it was SD vs. Raw. The lineup was Cena/Orton/HHH vs. Punk/Jericho/Sheamus, so that is most likely.

The EST of WC

Status

Cards Are always subject to change though.

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    He's still on SD. Just been on Raw so he could feud with Cena.
    Has he been on SD though? I don't remember him being over on SD cutting promos or having matches. I was under the impression that he was just moved over to RAW automatically because of his Title win but Wikipedia says he's still on SmackDown. And I don't see him retreating to SD anyhow, he still has unfinished business with Cena & possibly has a bone to pick with Orton on RAW. Might as well draft him there and stop having people go to different shows even though they're supposedly not suppose to.

Tommy Got Hacked

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

I don't see any of the top guys from Raw making a move to Smackdown. What I do see is guys like Taker, Edge and Jericho moving back to Raw while guys like Sheamus, Christian and Swagger move over to Smackdown. It will be Nitro and Thunder like rosters. I really don't understand why WWE tapes Smackdown, they could easily go live with it. Top guys don't want to be on a taped show that only grabs a 2 share in the ratings.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by CGS View Post
    Raw To SD

Kofi - Makes sense for him to Move he could get a bigger push on SD than he would do on Raw

Christian - Same with Kofi would be a better choice for him to go there

Sheamus - Always thought he should of gone to SD first then moved to Raw later on.

Randy Orton - Been on top of Raw for a lil while now, Giving him a main event push on SD could be good for him. Plus with Cena & HHH as the main event faces I don't see him doing a great deal there.

Dibease Or Rhodes - I can see one of the two moving. No sure which one but i can't see both of them on Raw after Extreme Rules.
    I agree with all of those.

I know that I don't want the Straight-Edge Society being split up, or The Hart Dynasty. And I'd love Edge and Orton to swap places.

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Edge going to RAW would be epic. But... IDK if I wanna see him as a face amongst all of his former rivals. Cena, HHH, etc. I'd greatly prefer him to become heel if/when he moves to RAW. I mean it's been 3 years since he shifted over to SD, why not switch it up a lil' bit?

Sweet Meat

Status

Why would you want him heel on RAW? Then he'd feud with HHH and Cena AGAIN. Ugh.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

I think if they'd brought Edge in as full blown face, rather than the tweener he has been playing, then they could've turned Cena heel following 'Mania, and had them have another epic feud that wouldn't feel too stale thanks to a bit of changing up in the character department... Right now, I don't see where they're going with the Edge or Cena (or Orton, for that matter) characters?

Curtain Jerker

Status

Christian should go to smackdown, and feud with either Jericho or Edge. I mean, come'on everyone has been wanting that to happen. Well, atleast i do >_>

Assuming 10 guys are involved in the draft:

Raw

Shad - It's dangerous to draft tag team wrestlers to other brands, even after the split, but I think Shad could do well on Raw. He has the size and some basic talent to be someone's hired gun.

Shelton Benjamin - I hate to move Shelton again since it feels like he's been moved around more than anyone else, but Raw could provide him with something to do. As long as the Miz and The Big Show remains a tag team, The Miz doesn't need the US title. Having Shelton either be in the title feud or champion would be a step up from his lack of activity on SD.

Finlay - Finlay has been one of the few guys who hasn't been on the Raw brand despite being in the WWE for several years now. A heel turn could allow Finlay to be thrown in a couple of World Title matches on lesser important PPV's to freshen things up some.

Ezekiel Jackson - Another heel for Raw. Right now SD has several quality heels which will make it difficult for big Zeke to build upon his ECW title win. As long as Cena, Hunter and Orton remains faces, Raw will be in the need of top heels, especially if Batista does take time off like the rumors are stating.

Slam Master J - Jesse really isn't doing much on SD. Send him to Raw to see if they could figure something out for him.

Smackdown

William Regal - Regal has so much to offer, but on a show that focuses more on segments than matches, he's never going to do anything significant unless he's in the general manager spot on Raw. On SD, he'll be able to possibly showcase his skills some. A Regal/Mysterio feud could be a lot of fun. A mentorshp could also help Drew McIntyre some.

Evan Bourne - I can't see Bourne accomplish much on Raw. A move to SD, I could see him possibly winning the US title. A Mysterio/Bourne match could be a dream match.

Christian - Ironically, I would compare Christian a lot to Ezekiel Jackson. Both guys could be main eventers again, but they're on shows that already has several quality main eventers of the same alignment. With Taker being a part time gig and Mysterio bouncing back and forth from main event to midcard, Christian could instantly be a main event face on SD. After the year he had last year, he deserves something big for 2010. He already has instant feuds with the top 3 guys in SD's world title picture.

Cody Rhodes - As long as Legacy is really done, I feel it will serve Rhodes a lot of good to head to SD since DiBiase will most likely be the one getting pushed on Raw. On SD, Rhodes can either go after the IC title or work some sort of program with Goldust.

Zack Ryder - Ryder is in a tough spot now. No matter which brand he's on, there's going to be midcarders above him. It's going to be tough for him to make his mark with either the IC or US title. However, SD has the Dudebusters. They have somewhat similar gimmicks and Ryder/Croft are from the same area. Essentially, they could work a Freebird like tag team with Ryder just taking the place of Curt Hawkins' role in FCW.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

I think Randy Orton wll be the biggest mover in the Draft, Smackdown could do with a face. I could also see Edge moving, but if not a Rated RKO feud seems likely.

People move for Cena & Undertaker, not the other way round. Can't see either of them moving ever, certainly not Undertaker.

To Smackdown:

One of the Legacy members, Sheamus, Big Show, Jack Swagger, Hornswoggle, Kofi Kingston & Santino Marella.

To Raw:

Chris Jericho, The Hart Dynasty, a member of Cryme Tyme & R-Truth

I don't know if any of the former ECW stars will be moving with them only just changing brands a few weeks ago.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Where the hell did Vance Archer go, lol.

My guess is, and I hope I'm right, that a lot of the ECW guys that aren't getting shit worth TV time will come out on TV after the draft is over.

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Prime View Post
    Where the hell did Vance Archer go, lol.
    He's rocking out in FCW.

Thread Information