Thread: Bryan Danielson Comments on Shawn Michaels & More

Last Real Man Hype

Status

WWE NXT Bryan Danielson Comments on Shawn Michaels & More

Didn't think it was worthy enough to be news, but it's interesting:

Wow, what a week! I’m not the world’s best writer, so I’m just going to jot down some quick thoughts.

- Spending the week in Phoenix during WrestleMania was amazing. I found good people, good food and a cool little record shop named Stinkweeds where I got some sweet, sweet vinyl (including a Jesse Ventura record from 1984!).

- As for WrestleMania itself, it was awe-inspiring. I thought the show was fantastic and it motivated me even further to be on the card next year.

- I’m as sad as everyone else that Shawn Michaels’s career is over, but I was glad I could be there to witness it live. Shawn trained me, and I wrestled my first match in his promotion, the TWA. His wife Rebecca helped me get my first passport, and his mother even talked to my mom before I moved down to San Antonio to reassure her I would be taken care of. It felt fitting to watch his final match live, and I don’t know if there’s ever been a better retirement match … If there is, I’ve never seen it. I was able to speak with him briefly Sunday night, and he told me that it was my time now and if I ever needed anything to just let him know. Words cannot express my gratitude for the great training he gave me, and for his support. I’m sure he will miss wrestling, but wrestling will miss him even more.

- As far as NXT goes, I was excited to be ranked #1 in the Pro’s poll, but I also know I have a long way to go to get to where I need to be and to silence my critics. I know I’m not what WWE usually looks for in a superstar. It’s quite obvious by Michael Cole’s commentary that he doesn’t think I have what it takes and I know there are even more people in the back who think the same thing. They doubt my mic skills and they doubt whether the WWE Universe can get behind someone who looks as plain as I do… but none of them doubt my in ring ability. I may not be what the WWE looks for when they’re recruiting, but most of the people they recruit don’t have the passion for this business that people like Shawn Michaels have. I do, and I’ve proven it over the last 10 years. I will outwork, outsmart and outclass 99.9% of the muscleheads and pretty boys that they think have the right "look."

- This week NXT is in Chicago. I’ve wrestled quite a bit in the Windy City, including my first match back after I detached my retina in 2007 and a match against a Japanese wrestler named KENTA where I lost the hearing in my left ear. They’ve always been a great crowd to wrestle in front of, and this week should be very, very fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Sweet Meat

Status

Re: Bryan Danielson Comments on Shawn Michaels & More

Love his kayfabe blogs. Good stuff. Hope he wins NXT.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

ಠ_ಠ

Status

Geezus.......KENTA made him lose hearing in his left ear?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Status
      Country                    United States

God Kenta is awesome.

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Wait. KENTA gave him permanent hearing loss?

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Name dropping for the win. I wonder how many people google searched KENTA after this.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

More people should find out who and how great Kenta is, this rules.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Killermist35 View Post
    Wait. KENTA gave him permanent hearing loss?
    Not permanent, but I imagine KENTA kicked him in the side of the head hard enough to lose his hearing for a day or so, if that's possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

ಠ_ಠ

Status

Slapped the shit out of to the point it was great enough that he can't hear. Kinda like what Homicide did to Steve Corino.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I remember Corino after that. Making a big deal out of it and shit One of of many reasonsnwhy Corino is the fucking god of modern day wrestling.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

I just marked a little bit at the mere thought of Daniel Bryan vs. CM Punk at Wrestlemania 27. :D

Thread Information