Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Time For Cena Heel

Cult of Personality

Status
      Country                    uk=United Kingdom

TLC Time For Cena Heel

Ok i know this has probably been muted a milliontimes before but does anyone else think its time for Cena to turn heel.

Im getting pretty sick of his for the people face act!!

"im not i this for the money i just love this business"

The sad fact is John Cant Wrestle and everyone one is sick of him as a face!! The crowds and home audiences are getting more Cringe Worthy mic performances from him and they are fed up of him.

Think the only logically course of action is for him to turn face!!

Just venting my frustration as felt cheated by his win at Wrestlemania, felt like asking for my PPV charge back!!

This guy is going to end up a 50 time World Champion at this rate they take the title from him and give it back so many times a year!!

Grrrr He cant wrestle and makes his oppenants look bad!!

Tommy Got Hacked

Re: Time For Cena Heel

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Cena can't wrestle, though probably since January 2007 he's put on more quality matches than anyone in the WWE?

Whaaaa?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

The Only 2x WC HOF

Status

Anyone that says Cena can't wrestle is an idiot, quite frankly. He has long since dispelled that myth. He's never going to be a great technical wrestler, but he will always be a solid wrestler who, given the right opponent, can have classics.

Yes, he is a stale character, but that doesn't make him a bad wrestler. That's just how he's been booked.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    nl=Netherlands

I heard from internet radio show from guys who were in attendance that they never saw so many U CANT C ME shirts ever and most of the mon adults!! :o Like they were suprised they sold so well. And they said too bad there weren't any hate cena shirts for sale - they might be able to compare which sells better lol :p
    Oh yeah so why would they turn him heel if he sells so much merchandise still and maybe more than ever?!
    Spoiler:

Status

I would not mind seeing him turn heel. I have a feeling he'd still sell plenty of merch.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    nl=Netherlands

Cena heel versus Orton face might be the next big match waiting to happen... it could lead WWE into a new attitude era but yeah thats what everyone wants I guess...
    Spoiler:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Butoden View Post
    Cena heel versus Orton face might be the next big match waiting to happen... it could lead WWE into a new attitude era but yeah thats what everyone wants I guess...
    I can't see this ever happening. Or at least Orton being more over or popular than Cena.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Heel Cena vs Face Orton sounds like a huge flop on paper. The only things that could help it would be crowd work and logical connection to past angles.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Yooooo Mang

Status

as was said in a previous post Cena can't turn heel until the WWE has it's next HUGE Babyface...that is actually a babyface....Orton is a heel that is a face.....yeah he is superover right now....but after heel Cena is done feuding with face Orton...who is he gonna feud with..anyone they put him against isn't gonna be a big of a face as Cena has been...they need to get a new Merc Selling, Baby Kissing, Kid Loving, Troop Supporting King Babyface....then only then can they turn Cena heel

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Oh I definitely think it's going to happen you can already see them positioning him to do the whole 'why do the fans like Orton and not me I hate you Orton' heel thing and the fans turning on him.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

He's needed to turn heel for a dew years now. He hasn't been one since 2003 if I remember correctly. Don't see it happening anytime soon tbh but I hope they do decide to pull the trigger on it sooner rather than later, If booked correctly it could be the biggest heel turn we have seen in years.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Just because he is stale in the eyes of a few internet fans and a few marks doesn't mean 50,000 casual fans are going to want to see the same thing. That's my only problem. Would it get over amongst the demographic.

Because I can't honestly ever see people digging to Randy Orton telling them about hustle, loyalty, and respect.
    -------
    Spoiler:

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

At this point it could still work. The best time they REALLY should of turned him heel was back in 2007 when he was getting more heel heat than pretty much all the heels. Even during matches he was the one getting boo'd while the heel's were getting cheered. Just made perfect sense to pull it off then

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    ie=Ireland

I loved Cena when he was a heel. He's got great mic skills. I really hope WWE come to their senses and turn him heel. The only thing is Cena sells shit loads of merchandise and turning him heel will make his revenue go down.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    Just because he is stale in the eyes of a few internet fans and a few marks doesn't mean 50,000 casual fans are going to want to see the same thing. That's my only problem. Would it get over amongst the demographic.

Because I can't honestly ever see people digging to Randy Orton telling them about hustle, loyalty, and respect.
    Yeah well if they want The Rock to potentially have a Summerslam match with Cena 1 of the 2 has to turn heel and it can't be The Rock because everyone is going to nostalgia mark out for a legend once he makes his return.

You can already see the groundwork for a Cena heel turn:

He's buddying up to Orton
    He gave Orton a weird look once their tag match was done and the fans were popping for Orton big time.
    Cena already has issues with almost half the WWE fans because half don't like him.

You can already see a bitterness angle where he plays the 'I've given my all to the business and the fans don't appreciate it but they appreciate a scumbag like Orton" card.

This is going to be Bret Hart vs Stone Cold or HBK all over again with Cena being the Bret Hart of 2010, Orton being the Stone Cold of 2010.

As you can see Vince has a formula and it has taken about 6 years to cycle through it.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post

Honestly, we don't need anyone preaching that shit.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Jobber

Status
      Country                    us=United States

It's definitely time for a Cena heel run.

I mean, really, I don't hate Cena by any stretch of the mind, but he has gotten stale in his near-5 years on top of the WWE. I can see where a lot of the haters come from in that stance.

So, since he's getting booed already and like someone mentioned, they're setting it up with the whole Orton bit, I think it's time for an angle where Cena gets cocky about being on top for so long and/or jealous of Orton's new face run (tweener run to be exact).

Bring back the rap gimmick and play the cards right, Cena could be a great heel, like he was back in the day. Get rid of the damn caricature you've created with him, WWE.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Quote Originally Posted by heavymetal View Post
    It's definitely time for a Cena heel run.

I mean, really, I don't hate Cena by any stretch of the mind, but he has gotten stale in his near-5 years on top of the WWE. I can see where a lot of the haters come from in that stance.

So, since he's getting booed already and like someone mentioned, they're setting it up with the whole Orton bit, I think it's time for an angle where Cena gets cocky about being on top for so long and/or jealous of Orton's new face run (tweener run to be exact).

Bring back the rap gimmick and play the cards right, Cena could be a great heel, like he was back in the day. Get rid of the damn caricature you've created with him, WWE.

Indeed, he's been receiving mixed reactions from the crowd for over ur years now, yet Vince still wouldn't turn him heel. I guess he's still a merchandise-seller (the best one), so turning him heel would be quite risky. When Austin turned heel in 2001, they had other major faces around like the Rock. Whereas today, with the exception of The Undertaker, major stars are a lot rarer. Which is why he ain't turning heel anytime soon, which is a shame really. Rock as a heel was awesome in 2003.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Thread Information