Thread: WWE HOF goes off air before Stu Hart induction

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

WWE HOF goes off air before Stu Hart induction

Here in Canada we did not get the WWE HOF on tv last night but in viewing it on youtube today there are comments regarding the fact that WWE did not air the Stu Hart induction into the hall of fame on tv. Watching the Stu Hart induction on youtube it looks like Bret's whole speech is chopped and edited. Did WWE do this purposely or does it have something to do with the Hart-McMahon match at Wrestlemania? This is kind of ridiculous.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5btP6V-bEE
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5btP6V-bEE

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Re: WWE HOF goes off air before Stu Hart induction

The third inductee is Stu Hart.

They aired an awesome video on Hart's career. They showed Natalya on the screens crying after the video. Lawler introduced Bret Hart.

Hart came out, followed by all of Stu's children. Bret said he didn't know where to start, and didn't have enough time, but his father was a great wrestling promoter and was almost loved as much by the wrestlers as his own children. He said Stu worked on a 'handshake deal' and that was rare.

Hart said the man he longs to be is the man he felt his father was. He said there were wrestlers in his life from the day he was born and the family loved and misses that time. He said there were so many things they loved about the wrestling business.

Hart said when he was a child, on a school night, he remembers one of the Cadillacs his dad used to transport wrestlers was stuck at the front gate of the property. Bret said he saw it was stuck, then dozed back off to sleep. His father went down to see who it was that was stuck. It turned out it was a kid who tried to steal one of the cars because the keys were in it. His father dragged the guy back up to the house. Bret thought it was his brother Smith. Stu began stretching the guy in the kitchen and suddenly the brothers realized they were all accounted for upstairs.

Stu stretched the guy for three or four hours, then instead of calling the police, he called the kid's parents to get him... and gave the kid a job as an usher. Bret said for years he would see that kid and think it was amazing how quick things change.

Bret said its like that for a lot of wrestlers who got their starts in Calgary. He said it was a great accomplishment to start there.

Hart said that Stu had a great sense of humor similar to Owen Hart. There was a big "Owen" chant. Hart said in the 70's Hart was famous for 'Mable Parties.' He told a story of The Great Antonio being ribbed about a girl named Mable who liked him, and Antonio believing it was real. When they went to see Mable while her husband was away, one of the wrestler's brothers would play her husband, show up with a gun and shoot blanks at them. The 'shot' wrestler would tell Antonio to run. Antonio found the police and, of course, when the cops arrived all they found were all the wrestlers laughing about the rib... and Antonio had to sit in the back of the police
    car worrying while the police enjoyed a few drinks with the wrestlers.

Bret said that Stu had a tough reputation but he was a funny and loving man. He said they all missed Stu and life has never been the same without him. He said that Calgary wrestling was something you had to see to believe and they gave everyone a truly special wrestling product.

He said that his father will live on forever now that he's in the WWE Hall of Fame and thanked everyone for that.

PWInsider
    Complete coverage of Stu Hart's induction moment.

I'm surprised his induction is even on youtube, in any form. The HOF broadcast only showed three last night. Even those, they were butchered to hell and didn't even have the person who was inducting them.

Wait for the DVD to see how the full induction turns out.

Think Your Greezy?

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

Cant find any pictures either. If anyone gets some put them on here. I wanna see all the Harts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalashnikov View Post
    Cant find any pictures either. If anyone gets some put them on here. I wanna see all the Harts.
    WWE.com has pictures from the event:

WWE: TV Shows > WrestleMania XXVI > 2010 WWE Hall of Fame Photos > Stu Hart

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

I don't even know why they bother airing it in the butchered form that they do. They may as well just keep it as a DVD extra.

Sole Survivor

^
    I agree.

On Vacation

Status

RIP Stu
    RIP Owen
    RIP Davey Boy

Your spirits will live on in the Heavens of the sky, riding flaming chariots gloriously through the sun and back to yonder moon.
    Last edited by DJ Lance Rock; 03-28-2010 at 06:27 PM.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

I marked for Gorgeous George. Finally, due to this induction, I will not remain the only person on the net who knows that the original Gorgeous George wasn't some 2 cent whore.

I was fucking disappointed that they didn't air Wendi's induction. I was waiting for Piper and the HoF did not deliver.

ASSHOLES.

Thread Information