Thread: Triple H Plot Against Shawn Michaels.

Backyarder

Status

Triple H Plot Against Shawn Michaels.

Triple H will cost Shawn Michaels the victory and his Career.

When Michaels is on the verge of victory Triple H will appear costing Michaels the win.

Its all planned out, Michaels will retire alike Macho Man and come back for one last run at the World Title.

I'm going a little ahead of myself, but its all been setup for a Triple H betrayal. Now the Angle and the reason for HHH treachery have all been establish.

Triple H has reasons why to turn on Michaels, Shawn Michaels cost him the Royal Rumble victory and although Triple H said he would've done the same, that doesn't mean he doesn't hold a grudge against him. Remember that it was Michaels who's responsible for the their tag team title lost.

However, that still doesn't seem a good enough reason for HHH to cost his long time friend his career. The main reason is that Shawn Michaels was being too selfish, thinking more about himself, instead of working things out as a team.

You See, Triple H has been deceiving Michaels that all is good and well between them, he even went on to say that there will be a huge D.X. celebration after Michaels beats the Underatker at Wrestlemania. But its its all a plot, a huge plan by the cerebral assasin in order to get back at HBK.

I even feel HHH is responsible for Undertakers image appearing during their rematch Tag Team Title match versus Show and the Miz.

Outside from the story itself, Shawn Michaels it getting some extended time off, but that will only make his return that much bigger.
    But when he comes back they'll be a purpose behind it, a reason on why he deserves to return despite the lost to the Undertaker.
    The reason being, he was cheated out of victory.

For Triple H, the majority of his career as a Face, he's had Shawn Michaels with him or several other former D.X. members.
    Therefore, theres reasons to believe that HBK absence might effect him a little. Instead of losing some momentum from HBK absence, Triple H will gain more. Especially, because everyone will be expecting HBK to return for some payback.

Note: Theres many reasons why Undertaker should win, but just a few in why he should lose now.

People's Champion

Status

Re: Triple H Plot Against Shawn Michaels.

This should go in BTB Section.

However, i dont see this happening.

Status
      Country                    United States

I think he means this is what he thinks is going to happen. He isn't booking his own plot-line. I could be wrong though. You know it's possible with HHH and HBK's history but I don't think it will though.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Heel Champion

Status

I think Taker/HBK is too big a match to have a cheap finish to it with HHH interfering. Personally I can see them pulling it off though, there's been tension building between HHH and HBK for the past few months and I'm assuming there's going to be a payoff to it, most likely at WrestleMania where HHH gets back at HBK on the biggest stage of them all.

I'd hate to see them do it, but it could quite possibly happen.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Been saying this since the match was made and wouldn't be surprised if it actually happened. Not to mention this match was made a No DQ and no Count out match. It's like they've set it all up for a screw Job to happen.

Making Odd Since 1980

Status
      Country                    Canada

Really, kind of doubt it on this one.
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Keaven Angel View Post
    Triple H will cost Shawn Michaels the victory and his Career.

When Michaels is on the verge of victory Triple H will appear costing Michaels the win.

Its all planned out, Michaels will retire alike Macho Man and come back for one last run at the World Title.

I'm going a little ahead of myself, but its all been setup for a Triple H betrayal. Now the Angle and the reason for HHH treachery have all been establish.

Triple H has reasons why to turn on Michaels, Shawn Michaels cost him the Royal Rumble victory and although Triple H said he would've done the same, that doesn't mean he doesn't hold a grudge against him. Remember that it was Michaels who's responsible for the their tag team title lost.

However, that still doesn't seem a good enough reason for HHH to cost his long time friend his career. The main reason is that Shawn Michaels was being too selfish, thinking more about himself, instead of working things out as a team.

You See, Triple H has been deceiving Michaels that all is good and well between them, he even went on to say that there will be a huge D.X. celebration after Michaels beats the Underatker at Wrestlemania. But its its all a plot, a huge plan by the cerebral assasin in order to get back at HBK.

I even feel HHH is responsible for Undertakers image appearing during their rematch Tag Team Title match versus Show and the Miz.

Outside from the story itself, Shawn Michaels it getting some extended time off, but that will only make his return that much bigger.
    But when he comes back they'll be a purpose behind it, a reason on why he deserves to return despite the lost to the Undertaker.
    The reason being, he was cheated out of victory.

For Triple H, the majority of his career as a Face, he's had Shawn Michaels with him or several other former D.X. members.
    Therefore, theres reasons to believe that HBK absence might effect him a little. Instead of losing some momentum from HBK absence, Triple H will gain more. Especially, because everyone will be expecting HBK to return for some payback.

Note: Theres many reasons why Undertaker should win, but just a few in why he should lose now.
    First, I agree that Trips is going to screw Michaels in his match after he loses to Sheamus.
    Second, Trips has spent the majority of his career a heel not a face.

Quote Originally Posted by DaRealHeadlinR View Post
    Second, Trips has spent the majority of his career a heel not a face.
    He's not saying he spent the majority of his career as a face, but that he's had Shawn or some other DX member by his side for the majority of his face career.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quite honestly I can see this happening, as I don't think HBK is winning, but I also don't think he's retiring, and this would facilitate that outcome... I doubt it though. I reckon with all the run-in's that will be going on in Bret/Vince, that the rest of the show will be screwy booking free.

On Vacation

Status

lol this thread is completely off base. HBK will retire tonight, but it will be just a one on one match between him and Taker. It will somehow manage to top last year, although I can't even imagine how.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

ಠ_ಠ

Status

I loved how I explained why this wouldn't happen and was right ultimately because HHH interfering would have nothing to do with ANYTHING at all. Hell, the no holds barred rule was just there to make sure there would be a winner....there wasn't a single weapon or dirty tatic in that match.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

Status
      Country                    United States

I'm glad this did not transpire. I'd be able to live with HHH turning heel again,
    but the last thing I'd want to see is the HHH/HBK feud re-visted again.
    I would have liked to see Shawn hold a heavyweight title one last time, but I guess it just wasn't meant to happen.

Thread Information