Thread: Did you ever think Batista would be accepted by the IWC?

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Raw Did you ever think Batista would be accepted by the IWC?

We all know that before Batista's heel turn, he was the model of a casual fan's favorite. And not to trash the man's career, but his match quality for the most part isn't very stellar, with only finding the right flow with only a few guys. He was never really the hot topic of praise for the Internet wrestling fans that have seem to be the grueling demographic for wrestling.

We turn to today, where posts on RAW discussion threads, insiders, blogs, and journalists praise Batista as possibly the most entertaining aspect of the show. And where he has lost the casual fan due to his turn, he's brought a new persona, a heel that the WWE has needed for quite some time, and possibly better matches to the enjoyment of the IWC.

The impossible is possible. The guy really shocked a lot of people with how entertaining outside the ring. And a lot of the love that comes from the IWC is based on mic skills. I've always have thought he was an okay wrestler in a pressure or spotlight situation, but I was never a fan. And I always found him bland. Now, he's made Cena/Tista possibly the most anticipated match at Mania.

Did you ever think people of this demographic would ever catch on to Batista? More importantly, did you ever think Tista was capable of this?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Tommy Got Hacked

Re: Did you ever think Batista would be accepted by the IWC?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Yooooo Mang

Status

yeah he is an intimidating looking guy and throw in all the heel staple catch phrases and quotes and of course he is gonna do well...last night's promo he did called the crowd fat (Rick Rude), said hello to the bad guy (Scott Hall) & called Cena a paper champion (Clubber Lang)....he took an old formula and is using it together with his Trendy Dooshbag Fashion and running with it...he is a great heel and I hope he has a great feud with another superface next...

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah, no one expected this cocky, shoot style monster to come from a turn based off of being an overpowering beast that could destroy you.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Some people just play certain characters better. Batista has the voice and the tone to get over in his promos when he talks and belittles the crowd. I didn't like Batista as a face because he felt so trapped in his face role to me, he was just going with the motions and doing things by default.

It's apparent that he's more on-the-fly and more in tune with his current god complex character. I like the new Batista, his heel turn was WELL overdue, but better late than never.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

So, of say from these responses, he's actually made fans out of you guys?
    -------
    Spoiler:

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Well... yeah. I enjoy everything the guy does. From little things like being cocky and flexing for the camera, to epic promos like the one he cut on this past RAW.

I'm a fan of Batista. A year ago I wouldn't have even put those words in the same sentence.

Underdog

Status

He has become a pretty entertaining character since his heel turn.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I admit that I haven't really been watching and can't comment fully, but after reading some of his book and his shoot interviews, I've thought for a long time know that he could be awesome as a cocky, douchebag heel.

Status

The heel Batista's more acceptable by wrestling fans than the face Batista, which is for dumb blondes and kids who want to eat their spinach, drink their milk and be just like him. I always wanted him to go back to be the cocky heel that we loved in the first place, despite being a hoss.

FANTASY SPORTS CHAMPIONSHIPS
    BASEBALL: 2014 | FOOTBALL: 2016 | BASKETBALL: 2017-18, 2018-19

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

I think he's done a good job in this Hollywood mega heel role but I wouldn't say it's great. He comes off still as kind of stiff in the role tbh. I'd rather watch this character progression than the character stagnation that is John Cena.

Thread Information