Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Indie Wrestlers You'd Have On NXT

Think Your Greezy?

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

Indie Wrestlers You'd Have On NXT

If you could bring in Indie guys for the next series of NXT, who would they be? And who'd be their mentors.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Indie Wrestlers You'd Have On NXT

Chris Hero. I still think he's one of the most likely that the WWE would pluck if they could. Good mic skills, adapts quick to any sort of set or style. Great technician and brawler. I'd pair him up with Jericho.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Status

Quote Originally Posted by N. Quincy Talent View Post
    Chris Hero. I still think he's one of the most likely that the WWE would pluck if they could. Good mic skills, adapts quick to any sort of set or style. Great technician and brawler. I'd pair him up with Jericho.
    This.

Other than him, I'd go with Jimmy Jacobs. A couple of years ago I wouldn't have thought WWE would push a guy of his size but they've doing well by Rey Mysterio so it's a possibility. I've always felt Jacobs could be doing so much more than what's he currently doing. His mentor... CM Punk.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

ಠ_ಠ

Status

I agree with Hero but not with Jericho at all. His KO gimmick mixed with Big Show's KO gimmick would be the perfect combination and I can't imagine how devastating they would be on the mic together.

I'd bring in Davey Richards and have him with Jericho. The promos against each other would be nice and it probably be more of a success then Danielson/Miz. I love the thought at Jericho yelling something at Davey on the outside and Richards just blowing nothing but snot on him for it.

HBK and Aries. Aries has a fantastic character and him trying to out show the showstopper in flamboyance and everything HBK is known for would be amazing. Plus Aries is the king of cheap shots and HBK's history would just be to easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

WAKE UP

Status

Davey Richards w/ Hornswoggle would be the best.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Kenny Omega, if he didn't dislike the promotion and was still in his developmental contract, would have been great for this. He's so fun to watch, and could be modeled great as a comedy figure that could be credible at the least. He's got trademarks people can latch onto. Don't really know who you could pair him up with. Probably someone like Matt Hardy, MVP, Big Show (for lulz), Batista (for more lolz), John Morrison, etc

Of course there will be minimal response for this.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

ಠ_ಠ

Status

If it ended up with Richards kicking him around like a soccer ball, spitting on him, using his coat to blow snot out, and tossing his ball sweat on him then I would be all for it actually. @Steve
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

Last Real Man Hype

Status

El Generico w/Chris Jericho
    Delirious w/Matt Hardy
    The Briscoes as the first tag team on NXT w/Big Show & The Miz
    Colt Cabana w/CM Punk
    Sami Callihan w/William Regal

All, I would greatly enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Colt Cabana would have been perfect for this concept if they didn't seriously drop the ball with him. I never can really comprehend how they didn't find him entertaining enough to give him more than just a random web show, and they should have made him more involved with Smackdown on the show.

I need really imagined Generico in the WWE. Delirious would be awesome.

Here's some others sans explanation:
    - Arik Cannon with CM Punk
    - Johnny Gargano with The Miz
    - El Generico with Carlito
    - Kevin Steen with Chris Jericho
    - Rasche Brown with someone who could use an enforcer, like Dolph Ziggler
    - Joey Ryan with William Regal >.> I think it would be entertaining. And they seem to love being unserious with past pairings of Regal
    - Chuck Taylor with Rey Mysterio (someone who draws kids with someone who scares them)
    -------
    Spoiler:

Think Your Greezy?

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

I'd actually love to see Rhett Titus in this. Who'd actually work in NXT.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Grizzly Redwood and The Great Khali, IMO.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Curtain Jerker

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

Davey Richards with CM Punk

ಠ_ಠ

Status

I don't know if we are counting Puro matches but Shiozaki parring with Batista would be pretty badass. I'd love to see Shiozaki try to prove himself to a non caring Batista by brutalizing everyone he faces. Go would probably have some great matches with guys like Taker, Big Show, and Kane if they wanted to go the underdog root.

Covered in Blood

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Kenta Kobashi with The Great Khali!

-Alex Shelley with Chris Jericho (rather obvious)

-Chris Hero with Shelton Benjamin (could go onto become a good tag team w/ Hero as mouth piece)

-Austin Aries with John Morrison (similar tastes but different intents and personalities)

-Delirious with Goldust (nice fit, I would think)

-Necro Butcher with CM Punk (Necro could either be Punk's punching bag example or Necro could use his pot tattoo as a gimmick that his 'former life' has literally branded him for the rest of his life)

-Low Ki with Big Show or Batista (same storyline either way. Neither Show or Batista are impressed with Low Ki when they first meet him and are taken aback when Low Ki MURDERS his first opponent. They think it was a fluke for the next two weeks until he pins a Pro).

Status

I'm surprised he hasn't been mentioned yet but I'd want Roderick Strong on NXT with Chris Jericho as his mentor.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Roderick would be much better with The Miz. After mentoring Danielson, this possibility would be much more hilarious with Roderick's lack of personality.

Miz: "Roderick Strong's personality is as dry as the mojave devert (no typo)"

Strong: "Only the Strong survive"

Miz: "That's not a bad catchphrase, I like you. You have a much better personality than Daniel Bryan"

You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Status

Roderick's one of my favorite Indy wrestlers so I wouldn't want him buried like Bryan's getting right now. But I could see that working with Miz.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    - - - - - - -

WAKE UP

Status

Bryan is being buried?

Status

In a win-loss sense. 4 losses so far. I know he's getting the most attention but damn four losses is a lot with no wins.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    - - - - - - -

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Look at it in context:

#1 - World champion, plus good showing.
    #2 - Injured, and against a powerhouse trying to make his injury worse.
    #3 - Good showing, plus wasn't pinned.
    #4 - Great Khali.

Unless all four losses were against other rookies and he didn't get much of a chance to showcase himself, he's not exactly getting buried.

Thread Information