Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your Favourite Rookie?

Think Your Greezy?

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

Your Favourite Rookie?

With obvious exception to Daniel Bryan, which rookie do you think you like the most?

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Re: Your Favourite Rookie?

Easily it's Justin Gabriel for me. Not because he can pull off a perfect 450 splash, either. The guy's got the look. He know his way around the ring.

I watched his match last night, and there were countless times where he saved Darren Young from botching and forgetting where to go in the ring.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I would pick Justin by being well rounded as an in ring performer and establishing a flow with someone as good or bad as him, but his blandness and his presentation as a generic cruiserweight #7153728 is keeping me from having being my favorite.

Daniel Bryan Wade Barrett is my favorite right now. Finally glad Michael Tarver got a singles match last night.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

He seems pretty original to me, when I look at his interview especially. At least he isn't a spot monkey, give him credit for that. He's good at both mat-based offense as well as striking.

Should have been Punk's rookie. >_>

Scumbag Role Model

Status

If they wanted him to succeed, Punk shouldn't be his rookie. Not slamming Punk, I just love the aura Punk is presenting in NXT.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

I should have said have Gabriel be Punk's rookie, but have Punk have a different attitude toward him than he has towards Young. Young looks like a shithead.

I could easily see Punk taking an interest in Gabriel right after he sees just that Gabriel's capable of in the ring.

Gabriel might be SxE too. >_>

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Too much of that fan favorite appeal in his move set and akward draw. He's wouldn't be fit for Punk at all.

Gabriel rminds me of a sub par Paul London.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Gabriel playing to the crowd and being a fan favorite is just apart of his role. I'm pretty sure all the rookies portray specific attitude and tendencies that go along or contrast with their Pros.

Gabriel could easily be a cocky bastard. He has the look for it.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

As long as his styles suitably changes.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Think Your Greezy?

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

For some reason I've taken to "1.9" Michael Tarver.

That's a guy who could do something big.

I can't understand any interest in Wade who's really not stepped out of Jericho's shadow and said anything to impress yet. I could see him going far if he gets given a manager due to his size and arrogant look on his face.

Sweet Meat

Status

For me it's between Justin Gabriel and David Otunga. I enjoy Gabriel in the ring and even if he's nothing special he's still above the others and Otunga just has a perfect presence and look with good mic skills.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Gabriel has some pretty goosd skill and i was really impressed with him in his match. Now im intrested in watching Micheal Tarver but i was unable to see his match last night. Otunga has the most charsima ive seen. Im supreised there's no love for Heath Slater.

Last Real Man Hype

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Hanz View Post
    Gabriel has some pretty goosd skill and i was really impressed with him in his match. Now im intrested in watching Micheal Tarver but i was unable to see his match last night. Otunga has the most charsima ive seen. Im supreised there's no love for Heath Slater.
    Heath Slater is simply a bulked up Tim Minchin, with an annoying personality and he's not exactly looking as good in the ring as Otunga or Barrett.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakstang
    You can't have a reasonable discussion about serious topics with people like Marketh around.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

My favourite rookie is Justin Gabriel. The guy has a pretty good moveset.

Making Odd Since 1980

Status
      Country                    Canada

For me it is David Otunga. To me, he seems the most WWE Raw or Smackdown ready, with his personality showing through quite well.
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

On Vacation

Status

Gonna jump on the band wagon. Gabriel is really good. Though, ultimatly he is going to get the Bourne treatment at best. All impressive and pushed in the first period, and once the initial wow factor wears off, he will job. It hasn't got anything to do with his, or Bourne's ability, just the way smaller guys are treated.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Otunga is good in the ring? WTF? The guy has a very well needed cocky attitude, but the guy is probably the sloppiest mess in the ring.
    -------
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

Daniel Bryan - Even from an unbiased standpoint he's clearly the best of the bunch. Hasn't had a bad match yet, had Jericho's best match this year, solid promo and great at working an angle.

Darren Young - Looked pretty shitty up until last episode. If he keeps up the intensity and aggression he could be good.

David Otunga - Reminds me of a shitty Bob Sapp. Clearly has charisma and works stiff, but looks really un-coordinated in the ring and seems to have issues with timing and execution. With his background I can't see him sticking in the wrestling business either.

Heath Slater - Hilariously bad

Justin Gabriel - Looks pretty good so far. Good moveset, moves round the ring pretty slickly. A little bit too bland/cookie-cutter for me but I guess they need one face like that on the show.

Michael Tarver - They should use his KO gimmick more. Seems pretty solid in the ring but I can see him being the first to go.

Skip Sheffield - Love his pairing with Regal. Has a good look and seems solid in the ring. Can't see him lasting long though.

Wade Barrett - Not bad but not good. Just about dead average.

Mrs. Giant

Status
    one girl, i drove through 3 states wearing her head as a hat

Daniel Bryan - Clearly the favorite - we're being told he's the one to beat basically. Loved his match with Y2J and him and the Miz are probably the most interesting part of the show. He and Wade are my top faves.

Darren Young - The only thing I like about him so far is the way Punk shuns him.

David Otunga - Punk from I Love New York. Great look, great personality - could really shine in the WWE as one of Vince's muscle men. But I don't care for his actual ring work.

Heath Slater - Hilariously bad (yeah, I stole that from Steventon, so what). I hate his look and his hopping around with his arm up and just plain don't care.

Justin Gabriel - Meh, I find him bland and just another cruiserweight that won't get the push that he may deserve. I also hate his look, but agree that he could probably pull off a cocky heel. Sick of seeing him kissing Hardy's ass.

Michael Tarver - Haven't seen his match yet, no opinion.

Skip Sheffield - Another guy who the only thing I like so far is his relationship with his mentor. His catchphrase boggles me. I could see him being the new Trevor Murdoch, but I liked Trevor a lot better.

Wade Barrett - My favorite. Maybe I'm just a sucker for tall guys - especially tall heels, or maybe it's the accent and his facial expressions. I'd like to see more, but have enjoyed him so far.

By the by, what the hell is wrong with the crowd - I know I'm a week late, but why were they chanting USA in a match between Wade and Gabriel? Maybe rejecting the match over all? Or are they that stupid?

Thread Information