Thread: Ultimate Pain Returns!

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Ultimate Pain Returns!

...To CWA.com. Yes, that's right, he's here to give his views on a few matters once again. Whatever else would we have meant?

Here's Pain's latest "blog":

"So I was sitting at home a couple of evenings ago and Adrenaline Rush happened to come on and I thought what have I got to lose, lets watch it, see what I'm really missing out on.

Well, when I was watching it I noticed a few things, and I thought to myself, why not let all my beloved fans out there on the internet hear my thoughts?

Firstly, I got to see a lotta new names. There's a few impressive guys coming through I must say and if they stick around maybe they'll get the privilege of stepping in the ring with yours truly someday.

Secondly, what the hell is going on with the Sisterhood now? Alexis is still the only Champ? You guys are a disgrace to the great name Brotherhood! I can't believe that's what the...alright, self proclaimed, greatest stable to grace professional wrestling has come to. The sooner I get back the better, eh?

On that very matter, talks are still on-going with Charlie boy, but he's made me a very lucrative offer no doubt, so all being well, we should be dotting the i's and crossing the t's within a few days. Then it'll just be a matter of me waiting until this back of mine heals up before I can get back to doing what I do best...wrestling!

Oh, and just before I sign off...good luck Mini! Do us Pains proud against that moron Nicholas!

Love to all my fans,

The Ulllllltiiimaaaaateeee Paaaaaiiiinnnn!

And he scores goals...!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Ultimate Pain Returns!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooo.

Great news.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Ultimate Pain Returns!

Great news, The Ultimate Pain was definitely missed.

Thread Information