Thread: March 10th 2010 - Adrenaline Rush - Live from Sioux Falls, SD

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

March 10th 2010 - Adrenaline Rush - Live from Sioux Falls, SD

Mini Pain's still unnamed generic music hits out over the speakers, to a great reaction from the crowd. Mini comes out to the top of the ramp with a serious look on his face, but he's struggling to hide the excitement that's bubbling up within him. The fans all know why he's coming out to the ring, and they seem just as excited at the prospect of Mini finally getting his wish to face Joey as he does. Mini gives the odd fan the usual high five, before he reaches the ring and climbs in. Mini is given a mic and the crowd quiets down to hear what he has to say.

Mini Pain: It's been quite a while since I've been able to come out to this ring and enjoy what I'm about to talk about. Everyone here knows I'm finally going to find out once and for all if I'll get my chance to kick Joey Nicholas' ass!

The crowd loves this and starts a 'Mini' chant. Mini P lets the fans settle down before continuing.

Mini Pain: Thank you, thank you. This opportunity has been a long time in the making. I've had to bide my time, I've had to suffer some set-backs but finally I'm going to step into the ring with Joey Nicholas.

Mini Pain laughs a little realizing he's jumped ahead of himself.

Mini Pain: You'd think Guardian Devil has already said that I can have the match the way I'm talking. I'm afraid he hasn't given me an answer at press time, but there's no moment like the present to call him out and hear what he has to say!

Mini Pain waits for a moment in the ring with no sign of CWA’s current General Manager: GD.

Mini Pain: Come on GD! Don't hold us in suspense!

Mini waits another few seconds, staring up the entrance ramp when all of the sudden Now is the Time plays out over the speakers and Joey Nicholas makes his way arrogantly out to the top of the ramp. Nicholas already has a mic in hand and begins talking as he slowly makes his way down to the ring.

Joey Nicholas: Mini, Mini, Mini. Do you ever grow tiresome of all this chasing Joey Nicholas crap? Do you really have nothing better to do with your time? I mean shouldn‘t you be off on High Voltage competing with jobbers to even up your wrestling record to 2-2?

Mini raises his microphone to try and answer Nicholas but Nicholas keeps on talking regardless.

Joey Nicholas: Those were rhetorical questions Matt, or Mini, or whatever the hell you're calling yourself now. Obviously there's no need for an answer. I already know you've got nothing better to do with your time cause you're nothing but a loser! That's all you ever were in the 'Hood, that's all you are now, and just face it that's all you ever will be! And now there you are trying to cling on for dear life at the last bit of glory that your older brother left behind after I kicked his useless ass out of MY company!

Mini is getting irritated now at Joey's insults, while the crowd is booing Joey continuously. Joey simply continues to walk down towards the ring, having made it about half way down the ramp now.

Joey Nicholas: Now I'm not one to stand in the way of a man's wish, and usually if someone wanted me to show to the world that they're nothing more than a delusional idiot, I'd be delighted to but I've got to be honest with you here Mini, I've got bigger plans right now. I've got bigger targets than beating someone who I already know for a fact isn't even in the same league as me!

Mini Pain: You wanna show everyone you're better than me Joey? Come on then! Show us all!

Joey simply laughs as he comes to the bottom of the entrance ramp.

Joey Nicholas: Like I said Mini, bigger plans. And honestly, if I forced your waste of space brother out of the CWA, what trouble would I honestly have doing the same to someone as harmless and pathetic as you?

This last comment really annoys Mini who is now insisting with hand gestures that Joey enters the ring.

Mini Pain: C'mon on then Joey! Force me out of CWA right now! Show everyone how you do it! But we all know full well that you won't bother to come into this ring because you’re scared that I'm going to embarrass the hell out of you by smacking that smirk right off of your face!

Joey begins to fume now and it looks like he is just about to get into the ring when suddenly Holy Diver hits out over the sound system in the arena and Guardian Devil comes out.

Guardian Devil: Whoaaa there! Everybody just slow down a bit here. I'm sorry to keep you waiting Mini but I do have other things to attend to besides yourself. Now, let's see here; on one side we've got a man who wants to move onto bigger things despite having lost his last two PPV matches. On the other we have a man who wants to prove he can beat said man and to avenge his brother. Does that sound like a promising match-up or not? What's everyone think?

The crowd cheers loudly much to the disgust of Joey Nicholas, and the delight of Mini Pain!

Guardian Devil: Alrighty then. They like it, I like it, I sure as hell know Mini Pain likes it. Sounds like we've got ourselves a match for next week!

Crowd gives a bit of a mixed reaction to this having expected to see the match tonight but they seem happy that the match is happening all the same.

Guardian Devil: Now as fun as it would be hearing you two throw insults at each other all night, I'd prefer it if you could do it somewhere else cause we actually have some pretty big matches to come here tonight. So if you please head to the back, that'd be greaaat!

Holy Diver hits over the speakers again as GD leaves having made his mark. Mini is shouting at Joey that he'll see him next week as Joey heads up the entrance ramp backwards, simply staring at Mini before CWA cuts to a commercial break.

Nero James and his problem solver quickly make their way to the ring seemingly wanting to redeem both of their loses in Sydney, Australia, Nero is currently holding “Woody” in his hand as the duo await their opponents. The official in charge: Marissa Matheson snatches the kendo stick from Nero much to his dismay and hands it off to Bruce Mollard as Dan Powers saunters to the ring. After Dan’s music ceases there is a long delay for his partners music causing Nero to pace vigorously back and fourth in the ring as the crowd boos ring throughout the arena. Finally Never scared plays over the PA system and De Vries takes his time coming to the ring with a cunning grin strewn about his face. Nero is meanwhile held back from both the referee and his Problem Solver from going after him causing the Elephant man to cackle as he promptly makes his way to his corner. Marissa signals the bell and we are underway!

vs.

Nero and Powers start this bout off showing off their quickness and speed performing arm drags to one another multiple times each until Powers decides to hit a dropkick to the chest of Nero sending the “Underdog” back towards the ropes where he would rebound before leaping into the air and hitting a flying forearm smash to the skull of Powers knocking the “Sex God” off of his feet. Nero sends a flurry of kicks to the side of a downed Powers who attempts to cover up to defend against the maneuver. Don looks to break things up but Nero sends him off the apron and crashing to the mat below with a picture perfect dropkick! Nero is soon slammed down on his head by a massive German suplex by the Dan man! Powers then hits an enzugiri to the back of Nero’s skull as he attempts to get up knocking him back down onto the mat. Don deVries jumps back up on the apron and demands to be tagged in but the Dan man will have none of it as he begins to pummel Nero from a mounted position with lefts and rights before growing tired of it and setting him up for the Thrust. Nero suddenly comes to life as he squirms out of Powers’ hold and tags in his Problem Solver.

The big man quickly makes his way over the top rope and decks Dan with a bicycle kick to the face causing the Canadian to be knocked down on the mat. He then lifts Dan up high in the air and dropping him down on the mat from nearly ten feet with what he likes to call Punish. Dan gets the air knocked out of him from the impact and writhes around on the mat to catch his breath. The Problem solver then lifts Dan upright by his throat before attempting a choke slam but Powers counters by slipping out the grip and rebounding from the ropes and performing a springboard dropkick to the back of the Problem Solver sending him stumbling forward towards the ropes as Dan now attempts a German. He’s denied as Nero’s associate clings onto the ropes causing Powers to fall back. He then looks up at the Problem solver in awe before finally tagging in his partner.

The 2009 Ruler of the Ring quickly makes his way into the ring and hits an axe bomber lariat knocking the bigger man down before running over to Nero and sucker punching him off the apron. Don leans on the rope trash talking down to Nero before spitting on his prone body. Don turns around before annihilating the Problem Solver with a spear! Don then encircles his fallen opponent eagerly awaiting for him to get back to his feet so he can strike again but Powers slaps him on his back causing the referee to declare it an official tag! Don is enraged now as he starts arguing with Dan who doesn’t back down in the least bit as he gets in the ring and goes face to face with the Elephant man. The two ensue in a shoving match before Marissa finally gets between the two and threatens them with a disqualification. Without taking his eyes off Powers, deVries makes his way out of the ring onto the apron before suddenly grabbing a hold of Dan by his head and leaping off the apron causing the rope to jolt the Dan Power’s head to kick back up dazing the “Sex God” before turning into the Windy city by the Problems solver! As Powers begins to fall forward, he is caught in an RKO by a recovered Nero James who then instructs his Problem Solver to go for the pin on their opponent. Marissa slides down on the mat and counts 1...2...3!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners at 17 minutes and 12 seconds, Nero James and the Problem Solver!

Nero balances himself on the ropes and points his finger towards deVries who now is backing his way up the ramp with a menacing grin.

We cut backstage where the newly crowned CWA World Champion, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen, is looking at the championship he won two weeks ago at Uprising. He is wearing the new Submission Coalition t-shirt, his ring gear, his AMLL World Championship around his waist, and a huge bandage on his head. Behind him is Billy Stevens, snickering in the corner to himself. Arsen takes the focus off of his second world title and looks at Stevens.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: It is going to be a huge night for you, Billy.

Billy continues to grin in agreement. All of the sudden, a door is slammed hard and way from the shot. Steve Osborn makes his presence known, He looks at Billy, then he looks at Arsen. Afterwards, he sees two gym bags on the bench that Arsen is sitting on. He grabs the bags and throws them at the direction of Billy Stevens. Arsen looks at Osborn in bewilderment. Osborn meets Arsen’s gaze with a shove. Arsen stands up and lays his CWA World Title on the bench.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: What the hell is your problem?

Steve Osborn: My Problem? MY PROBLEM? ARE YOU MAD? Who told you that you take total control of this operation? Who told you to take helm of our prophecy? WHO TOLD YOU?

Arsen looks away in an unamused fashion. Steve yanks Arsen to get the eye contact back.

Steve Osborn: I AM TALKING TO YOU, ARSEN! And with the way you have treated this whole vision, I am beginning to regret our alliance together. I came to you with this plan. This was my idea. MINE, Arsen! I told you our agenda! I came up with our mission! All I expected from you was to cooperate with me, help me out, and take part in ridding of the waste on this roster one tap at a time. I didn’t start this idea to feed on you convincing referees to do a fast count just so you can reign supreme. Right off the bat, you aren’t listening to me. I’m beginning to think you are really just as evil as those of whom we oppose. You are just as bad as Rober—

Nickolas slaps Steve Osborn in the mouth. Billy Stevens crouches in the corner very cowardly.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: SHUT UP! SHUT UP, YOU HYPOCRITICAL NUMBSKULL! I have listened to you, Steve. I have abided every word of wisdom that you have spoken. I have agreed with your agenda to the fullest. The only reason I did this was because someone was finally giving me the respect I deserve. That someone was you, Steve. Because like I have said before, you remind me of myself. You have an idea. You have your mission and you will stop at nothing to complete it.

Arsen grabs Steve by the shoulders. Steve tries not to make eye contact.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Maybe you should be the one to listen for once. Because I have been in this industry longer than you have. I have had a mission for my whole tenure in CWA. That was to capture the World Championship. And when you came up to me with your idea to rid the roster with the crunch and crumble of their bones, I told you that you have to let me do my own thing before we can initiate this Coalition. That was getting the CWA World Championship in my possession. No matter what.

Arsen looks down at the CWA World Championship and picks it up. He drapes it over his shoulder. Osborn finally looks at Arsen with an intent to kill.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Now that I have what we desired for, we can begin the cleansing. We can begin rescuing the hopeless with a simple vice. We can start the revolution of the Submission Coalition!

Osborn finally cracks a smile. Arsen lets his hand out. Osborn slowly, but gracefully gets a grasp on it. They shake long enough for Billy Stevens to grab Arsen’s belt from his shoulder and raise it above his head.

Billy Stevens: Yeah! We are going to rule CWA with a vicious hold, baby! Submission Coalition all the way! WOOOOOO!

Osborn shoots another distasteful look at Arsen.

Steve Osborn: What are we going to do about this weasel? Thanks to you, we are stuck with this buffoon.

Arsen shoots a grin, looking at Billy Stevens shenanigans with Arsen’s belt. Arsen then looks at Osborn.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Well, I have our first objective to start our journey to submissive humanitarianism. Billy Stevens is a clueless, but desperate man. He is in search of a savoir. He wants to find a guardian angel. For some odd reason, he wants to find guidance in me. Well, I think we should liberate Mr. Billy Stevens the only way we can.

Arsen whispers in Osborn’s ear. Osborn begins to laugh.

Steve Osborn: That sounds like the reasonable solution.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: I knew that would put us on the same page.

Billy Stevens: Hey, partners! What are you guys talking about?

Steve shakes his head and walks out the door. Arsen snatches his belt away from Billy. Arsen begins to follow Steve. Billy shrugs and jogs to keep pace with them. We cut our shot back to Harvey Buckworth and Jim Taylor.

Harvey Buckworth: Wow. So when it seemed like these two egotistical elitists were going to cave so early and explode at each other, in some weird way, they seem to be on the same page.

Jim Taylor: You are being way too hard on them, partner! Osborn and Arsen are going to bicker, but it is not going to stop them from ruling CWA with their technique!

Harvey Buckworth: Well, they can save Billy Stevens from being seen in public. I cannot believe the guy. I thought Arsen has hit the bar pretty low lately, but if he wanted to complete his “mission” by cheap connections, maybe there should be an asterisk next to his reign. We need to get some answers here.

“Map of the Problematique” by Muse hits the PA System.

Jim Taylor: Looks like you will be getting your wish. As for now, I would humble before the Coalition.

A massive amount of boos fill the arena in Sioux Falls. Steve Osborn steps out of the curtain first. He stands on the entrance ramp, basking in the atmosphere. Billy Stevens runs up and pats Steve on the back. Steve smears a look of disgust and walks down to the ring. Arsen slowly comes through the curtain, holding both the AMLL and CWA World Championships. Billy Stevens tells audience members to applause Arsen, who walks down the ramp hesitantly. A few fans are actually bowing down to Arsen as he passed them by, but the demographic of kids and parents overshadow the mark demographic with boos. Billy Stevens looks for a high five from Arsen. Arsen tells him to kneel down. Billy gets on all fours. Arsen uses him as a stool to hoist himself upon the ring apron. He quickly enters the ring. Arsen paces his direction toward Lindsay Monahan. Arsen traps her in the corner and yells for an announcement.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and gentlemen, pl-pl-please welcome a-a-at this ti-me-me, Ste-

Arsen snatches the microphone from Lindsay and tells her to leave. Arsen begins to bark right in her face. She drops to the mat and rolls quickly out of the ring. The music cuts off. Arsen positions himself in the middle of the ring. He signals Billy to come over. He hands Billy the CWA World Title to wrap around Arsen’s waist. Arsen keeps the AMLL belt on his shoulder. Steve Osborn sits on a turnbuckle, scouting the area.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Some people classify what happened in Sydney, Australia two weeks ago in the category of travesty. People call what Steve Osborn did on the premiere of High Voltage as a brutal display of wrestling. People call how I won the World Championship a disgrace. I would like to oppose the critics. I would like to kindly disagree, and in return, state that what happened in Sydney was beautiful. How Steve Osborn became the top contender in the X-Fly division was dominant. How I became the World Champion was justified. And all of you know it.

The crowd boos. Arsen looks at Osborn, who sits rests upon the top turnbuckle. The both grin. Billy Stevens tells fans to shut up.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Let us be honest here, okay? Roberta has been stealing things from the CWA for quite some time. He has stolen main event spots. He has stolen fan base. Believe it or not, the guy has stolen victories. People call what I did to Roberta and the people that are close to Roberta as classless acts of violence. I call them points. I call them references. They are exhibits to how dark of a human being Roberta is. Maybe I tried to hurt the people around him, but I would never stoop down to such a level where I have to assault and blind side my opponents, just like he did to me not once, but twice!

‘You deserved it’ and ‘shut the hell up’ chants start simultaneously. Billy Stevens rolls to the outside and begins to threaten the lives of children in the audience.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Ignorance still controls your words. You people make me sick. You people fail to realize that what I established to take the title away from an animal like Roberta was justified. It was needed! He has brainwashed all of you. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! Just like how I proved Roberta to be a chained animal, I am ready to prove to the world that Steve Osborn and I are the true messiahs of wrestling. We are the cure you need for your sickening deeds. And Roberta, I am ready to finally make you humble before me.

The boos reach the full capacity. The amount of hatred for Arsen is incredible.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: I am not going to organize any more attacks. I have no more tricks up my sleeve. Now that I have what I want, Roberta, I am ready to defend it with the agenda of the Submission Coalition cooperating with my reign. I will be defending this championship with each defence symbolized with a break of a bone. And seeing as a lot of people are pleased with what went down at Uprising, I am ready to truly defend my title with your mercy in my mind. I am giving you the opportunity to fight me with no tricks and no shenanigans. I know you want to face me one more time, Roberta. And I want a fight. A fight to take you down and save the flamboyant character you portray before the presence of your rainbows.

Arsen waves Billy Stevens to come into the ring. Billy quickly slides in and stands beside Arsen, showing off a big smile. Arsen grins as well.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Tonight, I will show Roberto what it means to submit and be saved. Tonight, I am here to show the decaying public and the seekers of help how you can be saved. There is only one way that can happen. Ladies and gentlemen, to my left, relinquished official Billy Stevens.

The fans boo while Stevens taunts.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Billy has demonstrated us the true example of what this Coalition is all about. You see, there are followers in our brigade. There can be people that admire our cause. There can be disciples for our Coalition. But let me make this very clear……..

Billy applauds the words that Arsen speaks, but before he can do anything, Stevens is a victim of a back fist from Arsen. The back fist rocks the jaw of Stevens. Stevens drops to the ground with a lot of impact. Osborn jumps up from the turnbuckle. He begins to circle Stevens like a shark.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: On our path to change the CWA Roster one tap at a time, there is only one thing that you must know. That is that WE are the prophets of this Coalition. No one else can truly deliver our message.

Nickolas looks at Billy Stevens, who is struggling to get up. Arsen kicks Billy in the midsection. Billy falls right back down.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: That goes for you Billy. You see, you aren’t the example of the men who spread the word of submission salvation, but you are the example of those that we are trying to rescue. You are example of the pathetic disease that we tend to treat in the CWA. When I attacked you three months ago, it wasn’t to punish you or teach you a lesson. Just like I have been doing well for a while now, it was to prove a point. A point that the innocent are not as they appear. You dishonoured your job and tried to please my will just so you could get the media. You thought this would help your family, Billy? You thought this would increase your wealth? You’re an idiot, Billy. Now you have nothing. You are just like Roberta. You are corrupt. You are weak. You are everything that people claim that I represent.

Arsen points to the audience and spins around to get the attention of the fans. Steve Osborn begins to stomp on Billy Stevens. Steve then lifts up the arm and falls to Billy to lock in The Natural Selection.

Arsen: I am the purity of this organization. Steve Osborn is the entrepreneur of this message we will spread. Whether you like it or not, we have been delivering the truth, week after week. And we do not need a false prophet like Stevens, or a renegade in the form of Roberta to try and distract the public away from our guidance. This is how you can be rescued from your demons! Humble before this sacrifice! Humble before this cleansing! Humble before the Submission Coalition!

Arsen drops the mic and head towards Stevens’ legs. Arsen joins Osborn and locks in a heel hook! The have the double tap locked in. Steve smiles and yells for Billy to give in. Arsen has an expression of anger covering his face. Billy is tapping. Osborn and Arsen keep the double tap in! They refuse to release the Double Tap. Billy is now pounding on the mat, screaming in pain. Arsen and Osborn break the hold when they notice Roberto running down the entrance ramp. Roberto slides in. Arsen struggles to get up, but Osborn is quick to lunge at Roberto with a lariat, but Roberto ducks and hits Osborn with a super kick! Osborn stumbles to the corner. Arsen takes this opportunity to start striking away at Roberto. He throws two low kicks at Roberto’s legs before Roberto catches the third one and trips up Arsen. Once Arsen hits the mat, Roberto mounts him and begins to pummel his face in. Arsen tries to connect with punches of his own, but they have no effect. Steve Osborn throws Roberto off of Arsen, but Roberto counters with a spear on Osborn. They exchange punches on the ground before Arsen regains himself and kicks Roberto right in the face. Osborn gets up and stomps Roberto a bit before picking Roberto up by the hair and throwing him towards Arsen, who hits Roberto with the AMLL World title. Arsen lifts Roberto up and begins to berate him. He then sets up for the Absolute-ly Fabulous Driver, but Jackson Sonik and Deportista run down the ramp to save Roberto. Arsen drops Roberto and forms up with Osborn. Sonik heads straight for Osborn. Both men exchange left and rights. Deportista goes straight for his mentor in Arsen! Osborn gets the upper hand on Jackson. Deportista shoves his mentor away and attacks Osborn. Arsen tries to get some revenge, but Roberto turns him around and goes for The Colours of the Rainbow on Arsen! Arsen rolls out of the ring before anything can happen. Before A Mouthful of Awesome can do more on Steve Osborn, Osborn rolls out of the ring as well. Arsen yells at the trio that they will settle this in the main event as he and Osborn head up the ramp. Jackson Sonik and Deportista tend to Billy. Roberto walks off, making no interaction with Stevens.

Lindsay Monahan introduces Thunder & Lightning first and they come out to a chorus of boos. Next she introduces Los Calavera and Julio and Jose get a great reception from the fans in attendance.

vs.

Julio and Ali start the match for their respective team. Julio and Rocky Ali lock up, and right away Ali shows his strength by tossing the luchador into a corner like a rag. They lock up again, but this time Julio takes Ali down with an arm drag. Ali gets back on his feet and Julio nails him with a dropkick. Ali seems to have had enough and tags Hawk in. Jason Hawk runs at Julio, but gets taken down for his trouble by a body slam, followed by a quick fist drop to the head. Finally Julio decides to tag in his brother Jose. Jose doesn't waste any time and hits Hawk with a running leg drop. He stands him up and Irish whips him to the ropes and on the way back, delivers a beautiful Franken Steiner. The masked brothers are on fire...Jose tags Julio back in and together they perform a side suplex on poor Hawk. This match is all Los Calavera and Julio thinks its time to end it. He climbs the top rope and hits Jason Hawk with a perfectly executed 450 Splash. He goes for the cover...

1...2...3...Julio gets the pin.

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of this match at 3 minutes and 59 seconds...Los Calavera.

Rocky Ali tried to break the count, but was cut off just in time by Jose. Los Calavera celebrate in the ring before leaving the ring and heading backstage.

We go outside now and see two security guards standing at the entrance. A man dressed up in a suit comes up the them, shakes their hands and introduces himself.

Man: I am Drake Adams, I am an attorney for some of the talent here, I need an escort to Mr. Charles Anderson's office please.

Security Guard: Ill take you.

They walk off and about 15 seconds later the other security guard is attacked by Ruben Johns...he knocks him out with a lead pipe and looks around.....he then runs inside the building hoping no one sees him.

Next we see a video package of the newest addition to the CWA Roster.

Voice: Once a generation comes an athlete so magnificent that he's truly one of a kind. A performer that has all the stroke. A man chosen for greatness and is destined to rule the squared circle as the most dominate champion it’s ever seen. A revolutionary superstar to transcend the sport.

Suddenly a hand comes into frame pushing out the camera to reveal a man reading a script into a microphone. The man is caught off surprise and bam; a guitar swings out of nowhere and smashes over his head. The camera zooms out wide Revealing yet another man, this man has blond frosted hair.

Roderick Kyle: I don’t need you to tell the world how great I am. They will learn what stands before them is greatness. Even if I beat it into them.

The man turns around and with his finger slightly lowers his yellow tinted shades.

Roderick Kyle: Take a close look at what a real superstar looks like. In case you didn’t know, my name’s Roderick Kyle and I’ll be your world champion. It’s only a matter of time. Ever since I was a child I knew I was destined for something so grand that even I couldn’t fully comprehend it. My prophetic understanding has come to pass as I’ve dominated the sport of pro wrestling for over five years but the only thing I ever hear is that until I made it to the Wrestling Clique Alliance I wasn’t anything special. Well, I’ve taken a look at this supposed “major league” and I don’t see anything special. CWA's finest... more like most minor league, Arsen and Roberto may think they have the power but they need to realize that he who has the stroke, has the power, and he who has the power, gets the gold. Anyone who tries to get in the chosen one’s way will know my true stroke when I snap their necks in the time it takes me to snap my fingers. That’s how it was written so to shall it come to pass.

Guardian Devil’s Revenge
    Rich Stone runs the Gauntlet

Rich stands in the ring as Mustafe is first in the gauntlet. Mustafe has an angry look on his face wanting revenge for pervious defeats. Rich stands there with a cocky smile on his face. Mustafe charges blindly at Rich. Rich sidesteps and lets Mustafe bounce off the ropes. Rich catches him on the rebound with a super kick followed by a death valley driver. Rich hooks the leg for the three count. Rich kicks Mustafe out of the ring as Alsam gets in the ring next. Rich smile turns to a scowl after seeing the man that has put his hand on Victoria twice. Alsam gets on his knees and begs more mercy but rich is having none of it. Rich punches Alsam right in the face, and you can tell it is downhill from there for Alsam. Rich walks around Alsam stomping on any open body part. Starting from his right arm and moving in circles. Rich reaches Alsam’s and jumps as high as he can dropping a knee on his face. Alsam tries to walk over to the ropes to make an escape but Rich cuts him off. Alsam tries to make it to his feet by using Rich as a climbing tool. Rich kicks Alsam in the stomach and then delivers the Franchise Tag. Instead of going for the cover, Rich decides it’s a good time to debut his new finisher. Rich picks Alsam up and hits a huge Omega Driver. This time Rich just puts his foot on Alsam as the ref counts to three.

Ryan Daniels is up next in the ring. Daniels is not intimidated by Rich but he should have been. Daniels goes in and surprisingly takes Rich down with a double leg. Ryan tries to rain in some shot, but Rich has beyond perfect timing when he locks in the FOF in the middle of the ring. Ryan tries to stand up, and as he does Rich transfers to an arm bar. Ryan has no other chance has to tap out. Hawk Bonsen doesn’t even wait for the hold to be broken before he goes in and starts stomping on Rich. Rich tries to cover up but Hawk is going at it. The ref breaks it up when Rich reaches the turnbuckle. Hawk starts to argue with the ref. Hawk walks over to Rich who delivers a boot in the face. Hawk runs over to the turnbuckle and catches Rich off guard with a clothesline. Hawk then hits a STO on Rich. Hawk stands over Rich and stalks him. He tries for the Black Hawk Down, but Rich powers a counter out. Rich flips Hawk over and kicks him in the stomach and delivers the Franchise Tag. Rich hooks the leg and gets the three count.

Rich stands up and much to his surprise but the delight of everyone else in attendance, out comes Ralph McCoy!

McCoy grabs Rich by the heads and throws him into the corner. He sends a barrage of fits to the body and head. Rich pushes McCoy off and moves to the other corner. McCoy follows and hits him with a hard left right combo that sends him to the corner. McCoy takes Rich’s arm and rings it around. He whips Rich off the ropes and clotheslines him He goes for the pin with the forearm across the face for a two count.

Rich kicks out and rolls out of the ring. McCoy follows him out of the ring. And grabs him by the head. He slams Rich’s head against the ring apron. McCoy picks up Rich and walks him over to the steps and attempts to hit him on the steps. Rich blocks it and hits McCoy with an elbow in the stomach. McCoy hits a quick dropkick on the knee of the Rich sending his face off the steps. McCoy gets back in the ring and then rolls back out to end the count. Rich shakes his head to wake up but McCoy is back on the attack. The ref starts a count but he takes his time. McCoy slams Rich head one more time into the steps. Rich bounces up and rolls into the ring. McCoy follows him and hits an elbow on him and goes for a pin attempt for another two.

Rich powers out and locks in a side headlock to knock the air out of Rich. Rich wills himself to get to his feet and hits McCoy with a hard elbow in the jaw. This knocks McCoy back and Rich hits a right hand followed by a Spine buster. Rich gets up and signals for the Franchise Tag McCoy staggers to his feet and Rich the head and lowers him down. Rich pauses and taunts for the crowd. McCoy breaks out and attempts for an ankle lock on Rich and crawls to the ropes. Rich reaches ropes and makes McCoy break the hold. McCoy picks up Rich and whips Rich to the corner. Rich reverses it sending McCoy to the corner. Rich charges in and hits a huge kick to the chest of McCoy. McCoy falls to a seated position. Rich goes for the face wash. McCoy gets out of the way at the last second and goes off the ropes himself. McCoy hits Stone with a dropkick that sends Stone into the corner. McCoy goes for a Yoshi Tonic but halfway through, Stone sits down and grabs hold of the middle rope to pick up the three count and quickly roll out of the ring with his arms raised in victory.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner at 16 minutes and 12 seconds is Rich Stone!

Rich gets hold of a microphone and raises it to his mouth as McCoy tries to tell Tony Stevens what happened.

Rich Stone: For those of you who are not familiar with my work. I just gave you 5 examples on who the hell I am. To anyone that doubted me being world champion material let me ask you one question. Who is the only person to EVER beat Guardian Devil? That person would be me. I have done something that no one could ever claim. Yet, I am still mopping the floor with these jobbers. When will my time come? It hasn't been up to me in a while, but it is about time that I do something about it.

Stone slams the mic down with excessive force before heading backstage still somehow in a bad mood despite getting the win.

We go into Charles Anderson’s office, and Drake Adams is in there as Ruben Johns storms in.

Charles Anderson: Ruben, what the hell are you doing here?

Ruben Johns: I am here to beg you for a job. I am in so much debt you do not understand how badly I need this job....

Drake Adams: And Mr. Anderson, I am here to represent Mr. Johns in any legal work.

Charles Anderson: Do you not know that CWA doesn’t need you?

Ruben Johns: That’s not the point! The point is I am here to do whatever it takes to provide for my family.

Charles Anderson: Well now that I think of it, I might be able to use you...

Ruben Johns: Ill do anything....

Once we come back from the break, C.J. Franchise is already inside the ring with his theme continuing to play over the PA system. It is soon cut short by Kennif’s voice resounding throughout the arena via the speakers with, “That’s What I’m talking Aboot!” before the opening chords to Leblanch’s theme soon begin to resound. He quickly makes his way down the ramp to a loud pop from the crowd. Once he rolls into the ring, Fernando Moreno calls for the bell.

Vs.

Kennif is the first to strike as he knocks C.J. off his feet with a diving shoulder block. He then rebounds from the ropes and stomps on his opponent’s back as C.J. attempts to get up knocking him face down onto the mat. Kennif quickly mounts him and begins slamming CJ’s face against the canvas. With each time the straight edge franchise’s face meets the canvas Kennif yells out each word to the most famous CWA catchphrase that even the crowd begins starting to follow with chanting: That’s…What…I’m…Talking… Aboot! The crowd pops big time once Kennif is finally finished as he stands his dazed opponent before throwing him over his shoulder and attempts a running powerslam. C.J. slips off of Kennif’s shoulders before clocking him in the face with a spinning heel kick knocking the big man off of his feet. C.J. quickly springs into action by leaping onto the top rope and hitting Kennif with the Five Star Treatment! He hooks the leg, 1...2.. No!

Kennif just barely is able to get his shoulder up. C.J. is flabbergasted right now as he cannot believe that maneuver didn’t put his opponent away. As soon as Kennif gets back to a standing position, C.J. goes for the Breathalyzer but Leblanch is ready for it as he ducks CJ’s boot and sweeps him off of his feet and attempts to clasp in the Maple syrup lock! However, C.J. prevents the submission by kicking Kennif away from him causing Leblanch to back peddle to the ropes and rebound from them. He is soon met by the Razor Edge from C.J. who then hooks the leg as Moreno counts 1...2...3!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner in 6 minutes and 16 seconds, CJ Franchi…

Monahan is suddenly cut short by C.J. who snatches the microphone from her and crouches near an immobile Kennif

C.J. Franchise: Now THAT’S what I’m talking Bboot!

CJ drops the mic on Kennif’s back causing a loud thud to resound through the speakers before casually exiting the ring all the while the crowd chants various insults his way

We go backstage on Adrenaline Rush where we see "the Natural," Steve Osborn, warming up for his match later tonight. Osborn’s preparations are cut short when he is interrupted by one of the men he defeated at High Voltage last week: Steve Ryan. Osborn looks up at Ryan and heads over to him.

Steve Osborn: I thought Michelle was doing my interview tonight? ...something changed?

Steve Ryan: It just did.

Steve Osborn: Fine, let's get this going. ...No microphone?

Steve Ryan: That’s okay, we don’t need one, I’ll keep it short. How do you feel knowing you couldn’t do what you set out to do at High Voltage?

Steve Osborn: Maybe you weren't paying attention but I set out to win the main event of CWA's first ever High Voltage - and that’s exactly what I did.

Steve Ryan: You claimed you would make everyone tap out.

Steve Osborn: Sometimes sacrifices must be made and sometimes that means a pin instead of a submission. Either way, beating my opponents is what matters.

Steve Ryan: There is one guy you didn’t beat that night.

Steve Osborn: Is that so? Pretty sure my hand got raised and I'm the X-Fly championship's number one contender.

Steve Ryan: You know you couldn’t beat me and you didn’t.

Steve Osborn: Why would I beat up an intervie- oh... you're not an interviewer, are you?

Steve Ryan: Not at all, I was apart of that match and you couldn’t beat me.

Steve Osborn: Remind me, which of my eliminations were you? I had a lot of them.

Steve Ryan: I’m the one you couldn’t pin and the one you couldn’t make submit. You gave me everything you had and still couldn’t get me to tap out.

Steve Osborn: Oh... I think I remember you. You were the idiot who wanted to get hurt, right? Hope I didn’t injure you too badly kid, maybe next time you will use some common sense and spare yourself by tapping out. You shouldn't be ashamed to tap out to the great Steve Osborn - soon the best and brightest in CWA will be doing the same and you would have had some prominent company on that list.

Steve Ryan: Okay, I’m going to level with you. I didn’t come here to get into an argument about what happened, I’m instead here to ask you a favour.

Steve Osborn: You want me to teach you how to be as amazing as I am, huh?

Steve Ryan: I want a rematch.

Steve Osborn: You’re... you're kidding right? Why on Earth would I waste my time with a nobody like you? I’m the number one contender to the CWA X-Fly Championship, CWA's hottest new star and one half of the Submission Coalition! I'm in the main event later tonight, and you weren't even considered worth booking at all!

Steve Ryan: While that may be true, I know people like you Mr. Osborn.

Steve Osborn: People who are strong, sexy, successful-

Steve Ryan: Egotistical people. I believe that if you think about it, you’ll want to give me a rematch for one simple reason. You haven’t beaten me. You haven’t pinned me and you haven’t made me submit. That will eat away at you, that will eat away at your ego. I’m offering you a chance to prevent that from happening. Unless of course you’re afraid of losing to a nobody like you said I was.

Steve Osborn: I'm not afraid of anything except the state of CWA if I hadn't come around. I'll tell you what, nobody, I'll think about it. After my hand gets raised at the end of the night, if I'm in a good mood, I'll tell Guardian Devil to book us a rematch. You don't deserve one, but lucky for you I'm a generous guy. That leaves you with two options: wish me luck and/or get the hell out of my locker room.

Steve Ryan: Good luck.

Steve Ryan extends his hand for a handshake but Osborn doesn’t even look at it as he turns away and resumes his warm up routine. Steve Ryan turns and walks out of the room as we go back to ringside for the main event.

vs.

The match starts with Jackson Sonik and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. As soon as Roberto see’s Arsen is starting he wants a tag and Sonik gives him one. Arsen has no intention of facing Roberto just yet and tags in Steve Osborn. Osborn doesn’t look particularly happy with Arsen bailing out so quickly. Osborn and Roberto lock up. Roberto attempts a few shots to the ribs, but Osborn comes back with a shoulder block. Osborn hits Roberto a quick snap suplex. Osborn covers Roberto, but only gets a two count. Osborn for some reason thinks it should have been three but Johnny Yamaguchi is adamant that it was only two. Osborn takes out Deportista on the ring apron. Jackson Sonik takes offence to that and enters the ring illegally. Osborn sends Roberto to his corner where Nicholas and Arsen go at him from the outside as Osborn taunts Sonik and Deportista who continue to try and enter the match. Roberto fights back in the corner and knocks both Nicholas and Arsen to the ground before catching Osborn from behind with a running bulldog. Roberto tags in the waiting Deportista who doesn’t waste any time in tackling Osborn back to the ground to get a little payback for the cheap shot a few minutes ago. Osborn tries to cover up but needs the help of Joey Nicholas to escape. Nicholas kicks Deportista in the temple to gets him off Osborn. Osborn shakes off the cobwebs and locks in a hammerlock before dragging Deportista back to his corner for Nicholas to come in legally.

Nicholas scoop slams Deportista before he hits a big elbow drop low blow and then claims he got the lower midsection. Nicholas covers Deportista, but only gets a two count. Deportista fights back with a few right hands. Nicholas responds with a few rights of his own and a big boot to the ribs. Nicholas quickly hits an impressive standing moonsault and covers but gets another two count. Arsen gets the tag, hits a suplex on Deportista and covers but also only gets a two count. Arsen pulls Deportista back to his feet and hit’s a Russian leg sweep before going off the ropes and hitting a stiff kick to the spine of Deportista. Arsen takes this time to mock Sonik and Roberto on the other side of the ring before hitting a double foot stomp to the ribs of the hurting Deportista. Arsen covers and again Deportista kicks out. Arsen hits several forearm smashes to the grounded Deportista before tagging Osborn back in for another try at picking up the win. Osborn hit’s a few elbow drops to Deportista before climbing to the middle rope and coming off with a big elbow drop to the chest of Deportista. Osborn goes for the pin but yet again can only get two. Osborn appears to be getting annoyed with Deportista continually kicking out and locks in a seated sleeper hold near his own corner. The fans try to rally behind Deportista but he fading fast and Sonik knows it. For a change, Sonik ignores the rules and comes in to break up the sleeper and try to get Deportista back to the right side of the ring. Joey Nicholas comes in and locks in a sleeper of his own as Osborn slides out without making a tag.

Jackson Sonik and Roberto get everyone in the arena behind Deportista and it appears to be working as the misunderstood tag team champion tries to fight back with some elbows to the ribs of Nicholas. Deportista fights back to his feet but Nicholas isn’t going any further. Deportista decides otherwise and hit’s a sit down jawbreaker to free himself from the hold. Nicholas is down holding his jaw and Deportista is crawling towards his corner. Nicholas shakes it off enough to head for his corner and tag in Arsen but Deportista has tagged in Roberto. Roberto takes out Arsen with a short arm clothesline before hitting Osborn with one and a back elbow smash for Nicholas. Roberto hits Arsen with a running dropkick before going for the flavours of Roberto. Osborn looks to make the save but Jackson Sonik cuts him off. Joey Nicholas crawls back into the ring and looks to blindside Roberto but Deportista trips him and locks in how own version of the flavours of Roberto. Arsen is fighting to the bottom rope but Jackson Sonik hit’s a running leg drop to stop him in his tracks. Roberto leans back as Sonik takes Osborn down on the outside with a cross body block from the top rope.

Arsen starts tapping in the middle of the ring but the referee is checking on Sonik and Osborn on the outside. Roberto screams for Yamaguchi to get back into the ring but it goes unheard over the noise of the fans in attendance. Roberto breaks the hold when out of the corner of his eye he spots a figure coming towards him. Roberto ducks the attempted clothesline and locks in the Tutti Frutti on the infamous masked man who has been attacking Roberto every chance he gets. Roberto tries to peel the mask off but cant get a proper grip and soon Arsen makes it impossible with a kick to the face of Roberto. Arsen lifts Roberto back up and tries for a Tiger Driver but Roberto counters. Roberto hit’s a strong right hand to Arsen before looking around for the masked man but he has vanished. Outside, Steve Osborn and Jackson Sonik are back to their feet and are trading right hands. Sonik lines up for a big one but Osborn dodges it and sends Sonik into the ring post. Osborn slides into the ring and breaks Deportista off of Nicholas who has been in the ropes for quite while now but with no count Deportista didn’t seem to care. Osborn then turns to Roberto but Roberto is ready for him and hit’s the Ganzo Bomb. Roberto covers Osborn but Arsen saves and drags him out of the ring by the hair. Arsen sends Roberto into the guardrail before hitting an STO on the outside. With Roberto and Sonik hurt, Deportista suddenly finds himself in a very bad situation.

Arsen, Osborn and Nicholas tee off on Deportista with right hands until Arsen hit’s the Absolutely Fabulous, instead of a pin however, Arsen turns it over to Osborn who locks in the Natural Selection. Arsen and Nicholas stand guard as Osborn locks it in tighter and tighter as the seconds pass. Deportista reaches the ropes but Osborn refuses to accept it and keeps the hold locked in. Yamaguchi tries to pull Osborn off but Nicholas hits him with the Deal Breaker. Jackson Sonik crawls back into the ring but Arsen is ready for him and kicks him back out of it. Roberto also tries to get back into the ring but both Arsen and Nicholas keep him out. Seemingly haven seen enough from backstage, Minimal Pain charges to the ring with a steel chair in hand. Suddenly Joey Nicholas isn’t so brave and gets the hell out of the ring. Arsen tries to run interference but Pain hits him in the ribs with the chair before hitting Osborn in the back to save Deportista from a serious injury. Pain checks on Deportista and as soon as his back is turned, Nicholas pounces with a steel chair of his own to the back of Pain. Nicholas hits Pain with several more chair shots before he locks Pain into the Realization. Steve Osborn shakes off the chair shot and Arsen is trying to do the same but Joey Nicholas’ old foe Logan V makes his appearance. Logan charges to the ring and takes down Osborn before breaking the Realization and saving Pain for the time being anyway. Unfortunately for Logan, Arsen now finds himself holding the steel chair and wraps it around the head of the on fire Logan to put him out. Jackson Sonik is next for the steel chair treatment as Arsen smashes it across his spine several times to keep him out of the ring.

Roberto gets back to his feet on the outside and despite the growing numbers disadvantage, goes in head first to try and save his friends from any more damage. Roberto connects with rights and lefts to anyone who moves until Nicholas hits him with a low blow from behind. Joey Nicholas keeps Roberto on his knees as Arsen picks up the chair again and takes aim. Roberto gives one last struggle before Arsen crashes the chair into his head to leave him out cold. Arsen has a look around and seems to like what he see’s, Deportista is down and hurting, Jackson Sonik is down, Minimal Pain is down and hurt, Logan V is down and out and now Roberto is down and out and even better for Arsen, is bleeding. Arsen throws the chair to the ground before picking up both of his titles and posing for the cameras among a sea of bodies to end the show.

++Quick Results++
    Nero James & Problem Solver def. Don deVries Dan PowersLos Calvera def. Thunder & LightningRich Stone def. to win the gauntlet C.J. Franchise def. Kennif Leblanch The Submission Coalition & Joey Nicholasvs. A Mouthful of Awesome & Roberto goes to a no contest++Matches Written By++
    God
    Sawyer
    Tomas
    Sonic

++Matches Graded By++
    God
    Kimura
    Tomas

++Promos By++
    GodReuben Jay Pena
    N. Quincy Talent
    Tomas
    Peacesells
    Sonic
    Stevo22

Last edited by Tomas; 03-10-2010 at 08:00 PM.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Re: March 10th 2010 - Adrenaline Rush - Live from Sioux Falls, SD

Awesome show, got a lot more face time than I thought I would and enjoyed every second of it. :D The no contest was awesome too. I didn't see the six of those men getting into the ring without some chaos involved. Kudos everyone! Now hurry up and post the next card! :p

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Good show everyone.

Joey/Mini next week ftw. It's been a long wait for him.

And he scores goals...!

Ratchet

Status

I can promo this time
    Also McCoy returning from what seemed like a career ending injury was epic!

The Artist of Chaos

Status

Good show glad i got my revenge and this was good for all the back lash. Very surprised Roberto had nothing to say since he got screwed over and so many Osborn promos. Cant wait for the next card

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

KLB's last match ever...I HOPE!

And he scores goals...!

Danger Zone

Status

Adding on to the most wins in CWA, oh yeah. Awesome show everyone

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bannedfromtv View Post
    Very surprised Roberto had nothing to say since he got screwed over and not enough Osborn promos.
    Fixed. :D

And I was wondering about that too. Fingers crossed Roberto and Osborn get a little one on one time eventually.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Bannedfromtv View Post
    Good show glad i got my revenge and this was good for all the back lash. Very surprised Roberto had nothing to say since he got screwed over and so many Osborn promos. Cant wait for the next card
    For the first time ever, this week I actually didnt get a chance to send in a promo. Its been a really busy month for me and I hope it will never happen again.

On Vacation

Status

Any thoughts on my characters vignette? I'm not sure if it's any good.
    -- Roderick Kyle

SIX F'N STARS

Status

It's good. Fairly generic "I'm what's up" stuff but nothing wrong or cringeworthy.

On Vacation

Status

Alright, cool. Thanks.

Ramrod!

Status

Glad to be back guys

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Arsen reigns supreme once again.

The whole show was good. Aside from the chaos that took place in the main event, I liked the beginning build-up with Mini, Joey, and GD. Mini being an attraction is awesome. Congrats to Nero for picking up a much needed victory. Roderick Kyle had a good vignette.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Think Your Greezy?

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

My promo was in a little too late. Probably why we lost..... Sorry about that.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I actually think there was little promos in this week. I only had time for an AMOA promo and barely had the time to get that segment in.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status

Well this week has been interesting got a job so yay me and I get online and a win for Nero and PS good week.

Thread Information