Country                    us=United States

Mike Harris

Name*: Mike Harris
    Nickname:
    Age or Date of Birth*: 22
    Hometown: Fort Bragg,NC
    Height: 6,3''
    Weight*: 235 Ilb's
    Gimmick*: Rocks the Face's off of people with Death Metal, Is in a Band.
    Disposition*: Face

Wrestling Style*: High Flying, Hardcore
    Wrestling Abilities*:
    Speed-5
    Technical-2
    Power-4
    Brawling-3
    Charisma-4

Signature Moves*:
    "Shredded Licks" - Several quick punches to the stomach, head, arms, and even thighs.
    "Necropolis" - twists one arm of the opponent to the back of the opponents back, then pulls up tossing the opponent over his head, effecting the head, body, shoulders, arms.
    "Miasma" - kicks opponent down to knees, walks back springs off the ropes and knee's the opponent in the head.
    "Funeral Thirst" - Charges towards opponent, grabs them by the neck and forces all of his weight to bring them down and chokes the opponent down while punching the opponent in the head.

Finishing Moves*:
    "The Moshing Head-buster" - hits opponent in the stomach walks back runs into his opponent with a headbutt to the head. (Effects the Head)
    "Deathbbomb" - A High Flying technique, when opponent is on the ground gets onto the top rope turnbuckle, lunges into the air and lands with body and both elbows onto opponent. (Effects, head, body, arms)

Previous Experience: I used to roleplay in e-fed's a few years back.

Name of representative*: Trevor Strnad(The Black Dahlia Murder)<Band
    Picture*: (Wont Let me Put a Picture their)

Introduction:

We Go backstage to where we are seeing a man we havent seen before, who is this?

The Camera Gets closer to the man we do not know of and he seems to be looking at the ground, holding a beer and hanging out in the shadows, he then chuggs the beer and throws it behind him, he then whipes his mouth of the beer and looks towards the camera

So, i end up here no locker room, I'm a nobody and everyone knows it what did you all think when the camera layed its lense on my face? What did you think!?.. Nothing, you we're like who is this guy?.. Well anyways The name is Mike Harris, I like to hurt people, especially with weapons, My Main weapon would be the table, i have hurt many people with the table, Add in a ladder a chair and heck even another table and its a party not some poser trying to be "Extreme" *Sighs*, I Honestly do not like posers, I dont like Fakes, and I most definately do not like spoiled rotten rich want-to-be wrestlers that think they can pay the company a good chunk of change and get their title shot without earning it, well I tell you this when you step into the ring with me, you better be thinking a few words, How am i going to beat this guy? I may be big and i may drink a few beers here and their but I know im quick and when it comes to it if you turn your back on me for just two seconds ill be coming down at you like a pick of vulchers eating a dead animals corpse, you think you know pain?, you think you know what hurt means, well I tell you this pain and hurt aint the word for what im going to do to you when im through, I will show everyone what its like to earn a title shot, and earn respect and not just buy it or cheat to get it, watch out cause im coming.

You see Mike grabbing another beer out of the eighteen pack he has and opens it chugging it as the camera fades away

Im hoping that was alright, tell me if it was or wasnt, thanks for reading.
    Last edited by MikeHarris; 03-09-2010 at 02:52 AM. Reason: Needed to Add a Few things.

Danger Zone

Status

Re: Mike Harris

you dont have any moves

SIX F'N STARS

Status

He doesn't need any moves he uses death metal to rock the faces off people.

The Metal Messiah

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Sorry, i was in a rush ill put in the moves now

Thread Information