View Poll Results: Match Of The Week?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Randy Orton vs Ted DiBiase (RAW)

1 7.69%
  • Jack Swagger vs Santino Marrella (RAW)

0 0%
  • MVP vs Zack Ryder (RAW)

0 0%
  • Eve vs Maryse vs Kelly Kelly vs Gail Kim vs Jillian vs Alicia Fix - Pillow Fight (RAW)

1 7.69%
  • The Show-Miz vs DX (RAW)

0 0%
  • Darren Young vs David Otunga (NXT)

0 0%
  • Daniel Bryan vs Wade Barrett (NXT)

0 0%
  • Matt Hardy/Justin Gabriel vs William Regal/Skip Sheffield (NXT)

1 7.69%
  • Kofi Kingston vs Chavo Guerrero (Superstars)

0 0%
  • Kane vs Mike Knox (Superstars)

0 0%
  • Evan Bourne vs William Regal (Superstars)

0 0%
  • Chris Jericho vs Goldust (Superstars)

2 15.38%
  • Matt Hardy vs Drew McIntyre (Smackdown)

0 0%
  • Ezekial Jackson vs Jimmy Yang (Smackdown)

0 0%
  • Rey Mysterio vs Luke Gallows (Smackdown)

7 53.85%
  • R-Truth/John Morrison vs The Hart Dynasty vs Cryme Tyme (Smackdown)

0 0%
  • Edge vs The Big Show (Smackdown)

1 7.69%

Thread: Match Of The Week 3/1-3/5

WAKE UP

Status

Match Of The Week 3/1-3/5

Dust vs Jericho was really good. Best Jericho match so far this year and his best performance in a while after looking average for most of the year. Dust is also still really fucking over and gets huge reactions. The finish was also great.

Waiting until I see Rey/Gallows before I vote though.

WAKE UP

Status

Re: Match Of The Week 3/1-3/5

Zeke/Yang was the most fun squash in a long time.

Rey vs Gallows is my pick for this week, though. Gallows is maybe a top 10 guy in the WWE and Rey is Rey. Loved some of Gallows's offence like the big splash, the clotheseline from his knees, etc. Also Rey's choke submission was all sorts of swank and the finish and post-match was all just quality stuff.

I tend to only watch the matches that I hear good things about. That only left Goldust vs Jericho and Rey vs Gallows. Jericho vs Goldust was as average as you can find with it only getting good right before the ending. Had the match continued for another five minutes or so, they may have had something special. Gallows vs Mysterio had some good spots. I particularly liked Gallows on the spot thinking by dropping to his knees to hit Mysterio after bouncing him off of the ropes. I felt the ending was pretty lame though. With Mysterio being so small and Gallows having some good size, it wasn't believable at all that Mysterio could cause Gallows to fall on his back without hitting him and then get the three off of it. Mysterio has so many fun moves that are perfect against big men that could have been used to finish Gallows off. With Gallows finally being able to show his true skills without having to work such an over the top gimmick, I imagine fans will slowly come around to appreciating him some. However, this match was just barely above average and that's it.

I wouldn't say either match was even three stars and if they truly are the two best WWE matches of the week, this was a pretty lousy week. However, just for the sake of the poll, Gallows vs Mysterio was the better of the two matches.

WAKE UP

Status

I guess it says something about my current view of the wrestling business when I'd rate that 10 minute Rey/Gallows match over anything I saw from the BOLA.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

^Hey hey hey, I would not go that far at all, though BOLA was kind of overrated.

Jericho/Goldust for me.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

I didn't enjoy anything from BOLA (the tourney, havent watched Steenerico/Bucks yet) and thought most of the wrestlers in it were average whereas I thought Rey/Gallows was a quality match for the time they got where both men looked really good. imo.

Covered in Blood

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Rey/Gallows was an excellent match and I particularly liked the finish with Rey locking in a Guillotine to wear down & discombobulate Gallows and then hitting a chop block after having kicked the thigh a good deal throughout the match which explains Gallows collapsing under his own weight in trying to Powerbomb Rey.
    Last edited by Crest Fall; 03-06-2010 at 03:52 PM.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

I find it cringeworthy someone voted for the pillow fight.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by King Steventon View Post
    I guess it says something about my current view of the wrestling business when I'd rate that 10 minute Rey/Gallows match over anything I saw from the BOLA.
    Just from night 1 (The worst PWG show of the year in my eyes), I'd only rate Mysterio/Gallows as being easily better than Cabana/Ryan.

WAKE UP

Status

Generico/Shelley was terribly average with nothing good about it imo and Aries/Kendrick was too awkward with the heel vs heel dynamic and it was mostly just schtick.

On Vacation

Status
      Country                    us=United States

I thought Matt Hardy & Justin Gabriel vs William Regal & Skip Sheffield was a great match with the exception of Skip. I thought it was an incredibly exciting match with an awesome end so that match wins my vote.

Thread Information