Alliances: Toxic Rain

Wrestling Style: Fast paced

Wrestling Abilities:
    Speed
    Technical
    Charisma
    Power
    Brawling

Signature Moves: Middle rope Brainbuster, Gutwrench Suplex, Release German Suplex, Figure Four Leglock, Final Adjustment (Stepover Toehold Sleeper)

Finishing Moves: Ryan Time (Frog Splash)

Previous Experience/Achievements:
    Winner of the first ever "Future Factor" show in December 2009.
    Finished 5th in an X-Fly Rankings match on February 23rd 2010.
    First and only person to defeat Steve Osborn.
    Last edited by God; 12-13-2010 at 05:22 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Re: Steve Ryan

Feb 23rd 2010

We open the scene in a clothing store where Toxic Rain is quickly moving through the aisle’s hardly even looking at what is on display, struggling to keep up with her is Steve Ryan due to the face that he has about 300 shopping bags to carry.

Steve Ryan:
    Will you slow down?

Toxic Rain:
    Can’t, we’re running late.

Steve Ryan:
    If we are late why did you insist on stopping at every store along the way?

Toxic Rain:
    How often are we going to be in Australia? I have to take full advantage of it.

Steve Ryan:
    Well can you at least carry a couple of the bags? After all, everything here is for you.

Toxic Rain:
    You’re cute when you try to be funny.

Steve Ryan:
    I was serious actually. What are we even looking for? You must have bought every item of clothing imaginable by now.

Toxic Rain:
    It’s for you so quit complaining.

Steve Ryan:
    I have plenty of clothes at home.

Toxic Rain:
    While that may be true, you don’t have wrestling attire hence why we are here.

Steve Ryan:
    I have got wrestling attire!

Toxic Rain:
    No you don’t, it was ugly so I threw it away.

Steve Ryan:
    I’ve had that since I started wrestling.

Toxic Rain:
    Did you start in 1930?

Steve Ryan:
    Not funny.

Toxic Rain:
    I was being serious, it looks that old.

Steve Ryan:
    Well it’s not.

Toxic Rain:
    Ahh, here we are!

Finally, Toxic Rain slows down and heads towards one particular clothing rack. She quickly browses through them before bringing out a pair of wrestling tights. Pink wrestling tights.

Steve Ryan:
    I thought this was for me?

Toxic Rain:
    It is.

Steve Ryan:
    I am not wearing pink!

Toxic Rain:
    Why? What’s wrong with it? Pink is awesome.

Steve Ryan:
    It looks like something Roberto would wear.

Toxic Rain:
    So the World Champion can wear it, but you cant? Are you trying to say you’re better than our champion?

Steve Ryan:
    I really doubt he is champion because of what kind of ring attire he wears.

Toxic Rain:
    Okay I’m getting tired of fighting you on this so I’m going to level with you. Guardian Devil needed a lot of convincing to put you in this match, he finally agreed under one condition.

Steve Ryan:
    I wore pink?

Toxic Rain:
    You got a complete makeover, from ring attire to hair style to gimmick.

Steve Ryan:
    What’s wrong with my hair?!?

Toxic Rain:
    Ever hear of a hair brush?

Steve Ryan:
    And my gimmick?

Toxic Rain:
    Your gimmick was the big one.

Steve Ryan:
    And why was it the big one?

Toxic Rain:
    Really? You don’t have one. You just showed up here and yeah, you don’t have a gimmick of any sorts. We have to work on that, but first, it’s ring attire.

Steve Ryan:
    Again, I’m not wearing pink, everyone will laugh at me.

Toxic Rain:
    Listen, you’re new to wrestling, I get that, but your old black tights, well they sucked. You need something to help you stand out from the crowd so that even if you don’t win, people will remember you.

Steve Ryan:
    I’m sure a solid in ring performance would do that.

Toxic Rain:
    You’re so naïve. Just trust me, put down the bags and try them on and if you can, do it quickly, we’re still running late.

Steve Ryan:
    There are six guys in this match, Steve Osborn aside, I don’t think any of them are anything special. Dan Powers has just run his mouth a lot since coming here. He hasn’t impressed me in the least. CJ Franchise, could be good in the future but again he hasn’t done a lot. Kennif leBlanch is a joke pure and simple, he may be popular but he hasn’t shown much in the ring to get me worried. The Problem Solver meanwhile seems to have anger issues so I’d count on him doing something dumb and getting disqualified in the match. Steve Osborn is the only one I’m worried about. I’m confidant I can put in a good performance even if I don’t win.

Toxic Rain:
    Just do exactly as I tell you to do and this time next week, we’ll be training for a CWA X-Fly Championship match. Steve Osborn isn’t all he’s made out to be. He’s good at politicking his way up the card, but I’m better.

Steve Ryan:
    Whatever you are thinking no! I don’t want to do it that way. I want to do this the right way. Changing my look and my gimmick to get me a push? Are you serious?

Toxic Rain:
    Do you not want to be a champion?

Steve Ryan:
    Yes, but I also want to earn it.

Toxic Rain:
    And you will, by keeping me happy. I’m putting a lot of time and effort into you, the least you could do is quit complaining, and do what needs to be done.

Steve Ryan:
    I want the record to show that I protested this.

Toxic Rain:
    Of course you did. Now try them on before I have to cancel your hair appointment.

Steve Ryan drops all the bags and takes the pink tights on offer before reluctantly heading for the changing rooms to try out his new attire. Toxic Rain continues to browse the clothing near by and soon picks out a sparkly pink top that Miley Cyrus wouldn’t be caught dead in.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

The epic promo that showed Steve Osborn how it's done:

Toxic Rain: Greeting Ladies and Gentlemen, as many of you know, over the past few weeks and even months I have been working closely with CWA newcomer Steve Ryan. I have been handed the task of moulding this promising youngster into a main event superstar and despite his protests, he knows what I am doing is right for his career as well as for the future of CWA. We have already worked on his appearance and he is now a respectable member of the CWA roster. However, he is still far from the finished product and this is where you, the great fans of CWA come into the equation. I comprised a short list of potential gimmicks for Steve Ryan to try out over the past few weeks. We went out, got him in character and then had him cut a short promo in each of them. We want you to it back, watch the clips and then go onto the CWA forums and tell us what gimmick Steve Ryan should use from here on out. This is your chance to shape the future of a CWA wrestler. Don’t miss it, and we hope you will enjoy the video clips we have made.

The scene fades into blackness before some very armature looking text appears in white on the black background reading: “Option 1: Californian.” The text fades away before the blackness fades into a sunny Californian day at the beach. The camera pans up the crowed coastline before focusing in on Steve Ryan with blonde highlights in his hair, oversized sunglasses that the Ultimate Pain would be proud of, an unbuttoned white shirt and baby blue shorts. Ryan holds a large surfboard under his right arm and what looked to be a joint in his left as he stares out into the sea. The camera comes in for a close up as Ryan turns towards it and begins to speak.

Steve Ryan: What’s up dudes? I’m here in the glorious Californian sunshine on a totally awesome day. In a few moments I’ll be hitting up some of those rad waves but first I have a few words for a member of the wicked cool CWA roster. Steve Osborn. Dude, I know you beat me last time out but the important fact remains, you didn’t pin me, and you couldn’t make me tap out. Dude, what’s up with that? You claim to be able to make everyone on the roster submit to you? But yet, in my very first match in CWA you couldn’t make me? I think you’re tripping and misleading the public.

A voice is heard of camera that sounds a lot like Toxic Rain giving some instructions to Ryan. Ryan looks at the joint in his left hand before slowly bringing it up to his mouth. Ryan takes a drag and immediately bursts into a coughing fit before throwing the joint to the ground.

Steve Ryan: That thing is disgusting.

Ryan bends over and starts to get sick in the sand as a hand comes across the camera and turns it off as the screen goes black again. After a few more seconds another two lines of text pop up this time reading: “Option 2: Dragon.” Yes, Dragon. The blackness once again fades away this time to reveal what appears to be the deep insides of a cave well below sea level. Rain water flows down the walls and into small streams that soon disappear even further underground. We continue to pan around the cave until we come to rest on a pillar rising up from the ground. The camera slowly goes up the pillar to reveal Steve Ryan in a dragon costume, not looking very happy as he holds the head of the costume in his left hand.

Toxic Rain (Off camera): Put on the mask.

Steve Ryan: No. This is stupid, I’m not doing this one.

Toxic Rain: But it’s funny.

Steve Ryan: I don’t want to be funny, I want to be taken seriously. Dressing up as a dragon and hanging around in a freezing cold cave isn’t going to make that happen. Going to New Orleans and defeating Steve Osborn in the middle of the ring will however make that happen. I’m not against this finding a gimmick thing, but dressing up like a dragon is something that WS would do if they were still around.

Toxic Rain: Calm down, I’m only trying to help.

The screen fades to black as Ryan kicks the head of the costume away from him in a fit of anger at the lousy idea. Once the screen is taken over by the blackness more text appears and now it reads: “Thanks for watching.” Soon enough the camera returns to Toxic Rain in the CWA studios.

Toxic Rain: Wasn’t that great? I thought so despite the nasty little outburst from Steve at the end. So please, help us out and go to the CWA forums to cast your vote and then tune into High Voltage where Steve Ryan will do his best to overcome Steve Osborn. Once again, thanks for listening, watching and voting.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

vs. Bob Awesome

Toxic Rain: Thank you all for coming, it means a lot to us.

The camera pulls back from Toxic Rain and pans around the locker-room to show Steve Ryan, Hawk Bonsen, Quincy Doobie and Xlea Kebert sitting on folding chairs. Doobie struggles to stay conscious while Hawk Bonsen is reading a comic book. Xlea is seated front and centre in a suit and with a big smile on his face. Steve Ryan meanwhile is giving Rain a “hurry up” hand signal.

Toxic Rain: As you all know, last week we produced a video of superb quality that would determine what gimmick Steve Ryan would be adopting from here on out. We put it to the CWA public and we have the results. Now, before I reveal the results I have a confession to make. I added a third option just in case some insane people didn’t like either option. So the results, starting with third placed. “Californian” with 2% of the votes. Second place with 4.5% of the votes, is “Other”, which means the winner with 95% of the votes is “Dragon”!!!

Xlea Kebert stands up and starts clapping loudly. Steve Ryan slowly makes his way over to Toxic Rain who looks delighted with the result.

Steve Ryan: That’s 101.5%.

Toxic Rain: Are you sure?

Steve Ryan: Pretty sure.

Toxic Rain looks through her notes with a worried look on her face before she starts counting using her fingers for help.

Toxic Rain: Dammit! We’ll have to do it again.

Steve Ryan: You go do that, I need to say something in regards my match tonight.

Toxic Rain: I’m sorry for messing it up.

Steve Ryan: It wasn’t your fault, don’t worry about it.

Toxic Rain: Okay!

Toxic Rain quickly becomes happy and cheery again as she makes her way down to take a seat.

Steve Ryan: Tonight I have a chance to cement my place in CWA. All I have to do is defeat Bob Awesome. Sure, he’s a hell of a lot bigger than me but I believe that I have momentum on my side following my victory last week against that arrogant son of a you-know-what. I believe that momentum, coupled with your support, will carry me through tonight and hopefully, carry me all the way in the Ruler of the Ring tournament. I have been given a huge opportunity that most people would kill for, I don’t plan on missing that opportunity. Bob Awesome, I respect your abilities but tonight that will count for nothing as I quite simply need to win.

Xlea Kebert once again rises to his feet and applauds. Toxic Rain meanwhile turns to Hawk Bonsen and gives him a piece of her mind.

Toxic Rain: Holy crap talk about generic as hell. I have a lot more work to do with him it seems.

Hawk Bonsen: I’m trying to read woman! Leave me be.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

May 26th 2010
    We open in what appears to be a well maintained gym. Two wrestling rings sit in the middle of the room while the rest is taken up with various work out equipment for everything from stamina to pure strength. On the far side of the room we see a small group of people going through a routine as the instructor stands in front of them and keeps a watchful eye. At the near side, a door swings open and in walks the man who hopes to become CWA X-Fly Champion at Hostile Takeover in the form of Steve Ryan. Ryan looks around a minute before spotting whatever it is he was looking for. Ryan makes his way across the room and towards a door that says “office”. Ryan knocks on the door and waits.

Voice: Come in.

Ryan does as he is asked and enters the office. Seated behind a desk going through some paperwork is former CWA Lightweight Champion and current CWA High Voltage commentator Dr. Jack Adams. Adams looks up from the paperwork and a smile comes across his face seeing someone he recognizes for a change.

Dr. Jack Adams: What can I do for you Steve?

Steve Ryan: Nice place you’ve got here.

Dr. Jack Adams: Thank you, it’s taken a while but it’s starting to come to fruition.

Steve Ryan: Certainly looks that way, but I didn’t come here to chat.

Dr. Jack Adams: I didn’t expect you to.

Steve Ryan: I need your help. As I’m sure you know that arrogant you know what Steve Osborn has challenged me to an I Quit match at Hostile Takeover for his title. I accepted the shot like most people would. It was only after that did I realise that I don’t actually know any submission moves so my chances of winning that match are pretty slim. I was wondering if you could teach me some so that maybe I could try them out in my match on Adrenaline Rush. If I can beat those three guys, I’m sure I can beat Osborn again but I cant do it without at least one submission move. Do you think you could teach me?

Dr. Jack Adams: Of course I can teach you. There is a class on right now but that is due to end in about fifteen minutes time. Go get changed and meet me in the ring after the class and we’ll get to work. Steve Osborn is a disgrace to that title and it will give me endless pleasure to see someone take him to school, I may even teach you the Final Adjustment, he sure as hell wont be expecting that.

Steve Ryan: Thank you so much, I’m going to run and get changed, I’ll see you out there, thanks again man, it means a lot to me.

Dr. Jack Adams: You can thank me by beating that stain on CWA.

Steve Ryan eagerly turns and exit’s the office to go get changed for his first lesson in submission wrestling as Dr. Jack Adams finishes up his paperwork before joining him in the ring.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

June 2nd 2010

Michelle Kelly: I am backstage right now with the current number one contender to the CWA X-Fly Championship at Hostile Takeover in two weeks time. Ladies and Gentlemen, Steve Ryan accompanied by Toxic Rain.

Steve Ryan steps into the picture but there is no sign of Toxic Rain.

Michelle Kelly:
    Where’s Toxic Rain?

Steve Ryan:
    She said she needed a new pair of wrestling boots before the PPV so asked for my credit card to go shopping.

Michelle Kelly:
    You didn’t give it to her did you?

Steve Ryan:
    Of course I did, it’s only a pair of boots.

Michelle Kelly:
    You really do have a lot to learn don’t you?

Steve Ryan:
    How do you mean?

Michelle Kelly:
    I’m going to let you in on a little secret here, women like to shop, a lot. You gave her your credit card, when you see her again, that card is going to be maxed out.

Steve Ryan:
    There is no way she could max that card out, I have a limit of $250,000.

Michelle Kelly:
    That just gives her a challenge!

Steve Ryan:
    Seriously?

Michelle Kelly:
    Yes, trust me on this one.

Steve Ryan:
    Man I cant afford to pay that much!

Michelle Kelly:
    I suggest you forget about how dumb of a move that was and focus on your opponent tonight. There is nothing you can do to change how much money Toxic Rain has spent already, but you can help pay it off by getting the win tonight and then again at Hostile Takeover. Tonight you face Dan Powers, thoughts?

Steve Ryan:
    Dan Powers is a man who seems to have gone off the boil recently in CWA, he started out very strongly but it’s almost like he has lost interest and as a result, lost his motivation. Just because he is on a bad run doesn’t mean I’m going to underestimate him as he is still a very capable opponent who is sure to give me a stern challenge which is exactly what I need going into Hostile Takeover. I’ve been with Doc Adams a lot the past few days and I have learned a lot from him. Steve Osborn thought he was getting one over on me by naming an I Quit match, while at first he succeeded he should know by now that I’m not someone who will roll over and hand my opponent a victory. I’ve beaten him before and he has never made me submit. I don’t mean to sound arrogant or conceded but he never will make me submit either.

Michelle Kelly: I wish you all the luck in the world for your upcoming matches, and in paying off that huge credit card bill.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by God View Post
    The epic promo that showed Steve Osborn how it's done:
    Well you did tell me I'd be winning barring some questionable judging so it's all good.
    Prepare to lose a war of attrition in 10,000 words or more.

God

Status

I'm first to admit I thought you would have won. I was as surprised as you when it turned out I got the victory.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information