Thread: My first ever pro wrestling for Raw on March the 8th

5x Hardcore Champion

Status
    It's a secret if i told you then i'd have to give you The Outsider's Edge
      Country                    us=United States

My first ever pro wrestling for Raw on March the 8th

Finally....... Me and a good friend of mine are going,we're both huge pro wrestling fans and we have never been to any pro wrestling events we watch plenty of wrestling on the old boob tube (We have Monday Night Raw party's and Smackdown Party's ). It's going to be a blast full !. I made the mistake though of not checking around online at different ticket websites a bit, i rushed the tickets because i didn't know if they would be sold out quick and i didn't get as good of tickets as i COULD HAVE or WOULD HAVE TO LIKED TO.

So we'll be sitting in the 319 Section and Row L :-( :-(

But we''ll make the very best of it and have a real fun time attending our first wwe event/pro wrestling event. I'm assuming that their will be a merchandise booth there in the Rose Garden with items to buy and purchase too.

And also I've heard that wrestlers sometimes can be seen outside of the arena before the event starts and also sometimes after the event.

But what's the earliest (Hours wise) that a person should really get there you would say, for having the greatest chance to see the wrestlers and meet them and to get pictures or any autographs by them?

The Franchise is Back!!!

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: My first ever pro wrestling for Raw on March the 8th

That is so awesome! Ive always wanted to watch live wrestling especially living in the state with the most legendary stadium. I hope you have a lot of fun and get mad autographs

You should have a lot of fun. TV and PPV's are great to go to just to see all of the effects up close. Unlike at house shows, you will have to deal with commercial breaks that may give you nothing to look at. If you want to see wrestlers before a show, you'll need to get there pretty early. I'm talking about around noon when the show begins at 8 pm. There's no guarantee that someone will stop and sign autographs, but if you're there early enough without much of a crowd, the chances will go up. When you get there, go as close to the wrestler's entrance as they will let you. Afterward, head over to where the wrestlers leave the parking lot. You might be able to see some people when they leave.

I wouldn't be too concerned with your seats. Even when I had bad seats, I could see pretty well. It's a lot easier to see than it would look like on TV. Depending on the size of the arena, there should be a couple of merchandise stands. Typically they have a superstar autograph signing the day before or the day of, but I don't see anything on the 8th.

ಠ_ಠ

Status

Let me just say, everything is better live. I've been in a total of 6 wrestling events in my life(4 WWE events and 2 ROH events) and it is one of the most awesome experiences EVER. Be prepared to lose you're voice though and try to eat before going unless you are extremely awesome at sneaking shit in because shit is EXPENSIVE. Also buy some merchandise because of all the times I have went, never got shit and just regretted it. Have fun man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Basically, Capone, you're my drunk friend who I love, but I need to deal with you pissing all over in my car and starting fights with big dudes with me getting punched in the face as well

The Chaos Theory

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

I am sorta jealous.
    If it was TNA I would be Very Jealous!!!

5x Hardcore Champion

Status
    It's a secret if i told you then i'd have to give you The Outsider's Edge
      Country                    us=United States

Quote Originally Posted by Charles Widmore View Post
    You should have a lot of fun. TV and PPV's are great to go to just to see all of the effects up close. Unlike at house shows, you will have to deal with commercial breaks that may give you nothing to look at. If you want to see wrestlers before a show, you'll need to get there pretty early. I'm talking about around noon when the show begins at 8 pm. There's no guarantee that someone will stop and sign autographs, but if you're there early enough without much of a crowd, the chances will go up. When you get there, go as close to the wrestler's entrance as they will let you. Afterward, head over to where the wrestlers leave the parking lot. You might be able to see some people when they leave.

I wouldn't be too concerned with your seats. Even when I had bad seats, I could see pretty well. It's a lot easier to see than it would look like on TV. Depending on the size of the arena, there should be a couple of merchandise stands. Typically they have a superstar autograph signing the day before or the day of, but I don't see anything on the 8th.
    Thank you for all of the great advice Charles Widmore,plenty of helpful information

I'm looking forward to it. I'm def sure that it is much much better live and in person I'll be yelling my lungs out and cheering and booing etc.

People's Champion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by MattTheGray View Post
    I am sorta jealous.
    If it was TNA I would be Very Jealous!!!
    I would be too.

I have never been to a live wresting event. I have always wanted to go, and they come out here once or so a year at the Honda Center/Pond.

Thread Information