Thread: Which would you rather see?

Making Odd Since 1980

Status
      Country                    Canada

Which would you rather see?

If you could choose, what would you rather see, John Cena going heel, or Triple H going heel? While I personally like a heel HHH, better than a face one, I would rather see Cena go heel, seeing as he has been face for almost 5 years running. I think it would be a breath of fresh air, for not only Cena, but those who he goes up against.

Thoughts?
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Which would you rather see?

As much as Cena being heel would be such a fresh breath of air, the backlash of the fanbase would be crucial. Merchandise would go down, kids would be devastated, and I don't think anyone would be able to pick up the spot as the face of the company that John Cena has successfully created.

Cena is able to keep himself relevant giving his large fanbase the actions they want. Guys like Batista and HHH are easier to turn due to not only their ability to seep down in draw, but flex their persona as to 'never give up, respect" John Cena.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Making Odd Since 1980

Status
      Country                    Canada

Quote Originally Posted by Nickolas Q. Talent View Post
    As much as Cena being heel would be such a fresh breath of air, the backlash of the fanbase would be crucial. Merchandise would go down, kids would be devastated.
    Don't you think that Cena would sell a lot of merchandise to those who hate him now. I think a lot of people are just bored by his face act and would love a heel turn, and buy a lot of his new merchandise. I do agree that the kids would be devastated, but kids do get over things fairly quickly.
    SWEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

But don't you realize that the bundle of Cena haters at a WWE event are usually outnumbered by the amount of Cena supporters? It wouldn't be a good flip flop.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

HHH will be stale no matter what he does.

A Cena heel turn would be too late to be really big but still enough to capture my interest.

Ratchet

Status

I agree with Nicky, Back in 2006 when he was getting more heat than heels would have been the best opportune time, but he's regained alot of support or there are just more kids in the audience now then four years ago

I will however contradict myself here and say that I personally would rather see Cena heel. I would especially enjoy it if Orton was to turn face but retain his current swagger as a bad ass and Cena/Orton go on to feud yet again, this time with the roles reversed

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I guess to answer the original question, I'd rather see none of them turn. I feel like a Cena heel turn, as fresh and exciting as it would be, has the big chance of being done poorly and do more than just hurt an image. It's been a bad time to do it for a while now.

HHH, what good would him turning heel do that he hasn't already done? Maybe put over younger faces?
    -------
    Spoiler:

Johnny Cash Lis'nen

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Yeah, but don't you think he should put over younger Heels first -_-

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

I don't give a shit how Cena turning heel would effect merchandise sales or ratings, I'll watch anyway. It'd be intresting and Triple H is pretty much the same whatever his stance.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Think Your Greezy?

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

Hogan was a big merchandise puller. In fact many people started watching WCW because of Hogan.

But they turned him heel. It went down as the biggest turn in history.

Cena heel turn would be massive, he's been doing the same thing for so long and to be fair it's pretty stale. Recently it sounds like he's started talking like a black guy again which is even worse.

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

Easily Cena. With HHH as a heel there nothing really he can do that we haven't already seen before. With Cena he hasn't been a heel in what? 6-7 years now? and even then went he was a Heel he was only a fresh faced Midcarder. It would be interesting to see what he can do as a heel at main event level. They really should of considered turning him heel back in late 05/06 when he was pretty much getting more heel heat that arguably the entire heel roster.

Vintage Orton

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Having Cena and HHH both going heel would be so much better and create fresh new storylines as they have both been faces for quite some time now. That would allow space for a return for Orton to be a face now that he seems to get cheers no matter what he does and also Ted DiBiase whom I believe is going face anyway.

The Chaos Theory

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Cena as I feel the face Cena is wearing thin.

FUNKASAURUS

Status
      Country                    uk_scotland=Scotland

i've been bored of both cena and hhh for a fair while now, so both turning would freshen things up loads. will never happen though, because the kids won't like it. and vince won't like it either as merchandise sales will go down.

Status

Cena's face routine bores me so badly, I sometimes have to change the channel. I'm not even joking. It's funny because I used to be a Cena fan back in '03 when he was a heel feuding with guys like Angle and the Undertaker. I would love nothing more than to see Cena turn heel.

ECW/WCW vs. WWF Invasion

*You heard right, it's coming back. Look for it soon in a BTB section near you*
    HELLO, EMMA: SCREAM MAFIA 2

- - - - - - -
    - XX
    The
    Antichrist of WC/nWo Immortal XX -
    - - - - - - -
    Our shoes cost more than your HOUSE. Our watches are worth more than your LIFE. Our swagger might cost you your WIFE.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

HHH heel is great but I'd like to see Cena heel, don't think he's been heel since he won his first big title.

Thread Information