Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where would Celtic/Rangers finish in the Premier League?

Tommy Got Hacked

Where would Celtic/Rangers finish in the Premier League?

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

God

Status

Re: Where would Celtic/Rangers finish in the Premier League?

If their Champions League/Europa League runs are anything to go by, bottom half but safe from relegation for the most part.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

xxxxxxx

Status

mid-table, but more bottom half than top. i hope we never see the day when they're in the English league, it'll be a dark day.

Tommy Got Hacked

Indy Talent

Status

Relegation dogfight

xxxxxxx

Status

they aren't big teams. and i wouldnt care about that game, i dont get why anyone does, it happens so many times a year, unless you support those teams, just dont know why you'd be fussed for it, much better derbies across the leagues in England. plus the travel aspect of throwing in teams that far away would also be annoying.

God

Status

Get rid of Spurs, Bolton and Blackburn and I'd be pretty happy to have them along with whoever wins the Championship that season.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Tommy Got Hacked

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    plus the travel aspect of throwing in teams that far away would also be annoying.
    Wouldnt be much worse than going from Portsmouth to Sunderland or vice versa. Imagine playing in the MLS or China for examples of large distances to cover for games.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

xxxxxxx

Status

still dont get why anyone outside of scotland cares about rangers/celtic, horrible clubs, horrible fans, no thanks.

Tommy Got Hacked

xxxxxxx

Status

they'd end up like West Brom, trying to play 'nice' football and being nowhere near good enough to do anything of note in the division.

FFS Calm Doon

Status
      Country                    UK

they aren't big teams. and i wouldnt care about that game, i dont get why anyone does, it happens so many times a year, unless you support those teams, just dont know why you'd be fussed for it, much better derbies across the leagues in England. plus the travel aspect of throwing in teams that far away would also be annoying.
    Right first things first don't comment on stuff you clearly know nothing about.

The OF derby is the biggest historical, social and yes religious derby in the world and often determines which team is going to win the league the whole country comes to a stand still when this game is on, nothing else happening in Scotland matters.

As for not being big teams well in terms of major and domestic tournaments won Rangers are the most successful in the world and Celtic where the first British team to win the European cup (I WILL NEVER MENTION THAT AGAIN!!!) and also draw in Crowds of 50/60K every week most teams in England outside the top 4 would kill for that.

For the first few years yes we would struggle and would be about mid table but give 5, 10 or even 15 years both would be challenging at the top.

Think Your Greezy?

Status
      Country                    gb=Great Britain

You look at their squad strength. Neither team look as good as teams like Sunderlands or West Ham's squads. And look where they are.

But if they were in the Premiership. Who knows, maybe they'd have the money or status to attract bigger players.

Tommy Got Hacked

FFS Calm Doon

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Platinum View Post
    Would you want it to happen Marshall?
    I'd be stupid not to want it the money is just to much to turn down.

Also i would love seeing the SPL crumble without the OF.

xxxxxxx

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Marshall View Post
    Right first things first don't comment on stuff you clearly know nothing about.

The OF derby is the biggest historical, social and yes religious derby in the world and often determines which team is going to win the league the whole country comes to a stand still when this game is on, nothing else happening in Scotland matters.

As for not being big teams well in terms of major and domestic tournaments won Rangers are the most successful in the world and Celtic where the first British team to win the European cup (I WILL NEVER MENTION THAT AGAIN!!!) and also draw in Crowds of 50/60K every week most teams in England outside the top 4 would kill for that.

For the first few years yes we would struggle and would be about mid table but give 5, 10 or even 15 years both would be challenging at the top.
    i'll comment on what i like, calm down.

yeah it's big in scotland, yeah history wise it's huge, obviously, and people like to hype it up, but it means nothing to me. just like all football in scotland it's boring and unless you're really emotionally involved with it, it's simply not that interesting. i do feel sorry for the fans of those teams being stuck in that league though, even if i have my issues with both teams 'support'.

as for drawing big crowds, not really a surprise or worth talking about, the reasons for that are obvious.

Tommy Got Hacked

xxxxxxx

Status

if i was a fan of either of those teams i'd be gagging for it to happen, finishing midtable in the premierleague would be a much needed change to the dross they have to put up with being in the SPL every week.

FFS Calm Doon

Status

i'll comment on what i like, calm down.

yeah it's big in scotland, yeah history wise it's huge, obviously, and people like to hype it up, but it means nothing to me. just like all football in scotland it's boring and unless you're really emotionally involved with it, it's simply not that interesting. i do feel sorry for the fans of those teams being stuck in that league though, even if i have my issues with both teams 'support'.

as for drawing big crowds, not really a surprise or worth talking about, the reasons for that are obvious.
    What issues do you have with the support and how are Rangers and Celtic fans different from any other set of fans every team in the world has good fans and arseholes.

And ignore the crowds if you want a country with a population between them for 2 teams to draw over 100K fans between them every week is amazing.

Also, speaking about Rangers as that's what i know, we draw fans from all over the world and i personally know Rangers fans from Scotland, England, N.Irleand, Republic of Ireland, America, Canada and many more from all over the world.

Thread Information