Thread: January 27th 2010 - Adrenaline Rush - Live from Cedar Rapids, Iowa

God

Status

January 27th 2010 - Adrenaline Rush - Live from Cedar Rapids, Iowa

vs.

CJ was introduced first, then Enzo enters the ring through the crowd and jumps CJ. He goes right to work delivering blow after blow. They battle out of the ring and up the ramp. Enzo hits a dropkick on the ramp sending CJ rolling back down. Enzo is eager to impress and is feverishly chasing and battering CJ. They race around the ring. CJ slides in. Enzo follows but CJ goes back out the other side. Battle ensues outside now. CJ sends Enzo into the guardrail and then works on the arm, driving it into the ring post. Back inside the ring we go. CJ raking the eyes now. CJ snap mares Enzo and applies a rear choke to slow the pace. CJ hits a kick to the head of Enzo, then climbs the roles and connects on a Flying Cross Body. Enzo rolls through and gets a near fall two count. Reverse Russian Leg sweep by CJ. CJ hit’s a power bomb and goes to taunt the crowd, lying across the corner ropes a-la Shawn Michaels. He then goes for a nonchalant pin and gets only two. Arm bar applied by CJ. Enzo battles back to a vertical base and reverses with a desperation scoop slam. Enzo now favouring his left arm. He climbs the ropes and hits a Flying Elbow drop. Two count for Enzo. CJ now seated on the top turnbuckle. Enzo climbs up and goes for a Franken Steiner but CJ reverses it. CJ overpowers Enzo and hit’s a sit out power bomb from the top rope for the three count.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    Your winner, via pinfall, in 6 minutes and 28 seconds, is CJ Franchise.

We go backstage now where, Carrying his duffle bag, Don de Vries appears from around the corner as he arrives at the arena. This week, instead of merely walking, he saunters through the hallway like a 70’s pimp, with a smug look of satisfaction on his face. He continues in this manner until he runs into Orlando Maxwell.
    Don:
    Why, good evening.

Orlando:
    Don, there you are! Where is Anna Williams, currently?

Don:
    Resting. It’s been quite a fortnight.

Orlando:
    What were your motives for abducting her last week?

Don:
    Abducting you say? Well I guess it would appear that way to all you marks. But, I might as well come clean: I was doing her a favour.

Orlando:
    A favour?

Don:
    You see, when I got a good chance to look her in her eyes during my last match, I mean really look, I realized the cause of all her inner turbulence: she was unsatisfied with Nero James. I mean, I don’t doubt that he’s managed to land a few insecure girls over the years with his lame “I may not have any strength, intelligence, or sense of style, but I’ve got SPIRIT! Please go out with me?” gimmick, but there comes a time when a woman simply needs more- which I’m more than happy to provide. Frankly, just look at us and it’ll tell you all you need to know. While his physique looks like a PSA for third-world debt relief, I on the other hand-

Don flexes, kisses his own biceps and strikes a pose
    Don:
    Am a mocha-skinned Hercules.

Orlando:
    be that as it may, aren’t you worried about retribution during your tag team match tonight?

Don:
    You think Nero is the first tomato can to have a beef with me? All my life I’ve had to deal with these ratty-looking dudes coming at me, every one coming in with a fire in their belly, thinking “Tonight, I’m gonna make a statement, take out the Elephant Man, and finally get taken seriously”- and every one leaves thinking “I wonder if Burger King’s hiring?” Just another day at work for me.

Don glances at his watch.
    Don:
    Speaking of work- if you don’t mind …

Don shoos Orlando away, and makes his way to the locker room.
    vs.

The bell rings and here we go. Fielding rolls towards Powers and Powers quickly moves out of the way. Powers backs Fielding into the corner and puts his hand in his face. Fielding pushes him and the referee breaks it up. Powers gets in a few elbows and forearms to the back. Fielding slides under Powers and gives him a quick arm drag. Fielding takes out Powers with a dropkick, tries to suplex him back from the ring apron, but Powers blocks it each time. Powers suplex’s Fielding to the ring apron and Fielding gives Powers a hurrancanrana off the ring apron! Fielding throws Powers back into the ring. Fielding then gives him a modified swinging neck breaker. Fielding then drops Powers head off the top rope quickly. Fielding drops his knee across the head of Powers, picks him up and hits a quick back suplex. Fielding covers, but only gets a two count. Fielding applies a headlock, but Powers fights back with a hard back suplex. Fielding gets back to his feet but Powers puts him back down quickly with a Super kick to the chin. Powers covers Fielding and picks up the three count.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    Your winner via pinfall is Dan Powers.

We go backstage now where we see an unknown man sitting in a wooden chair looking at the camera with a mean look. He is wearing black elbow pads, black knee pads, and black ring boots. He has wrist tape on his wrist's that are also painted black. He stares deep into the camera.
    Man:
    My name is Bob Awesome, and I love to fight. Next week, you get to step into the ring with the most awesome wrestler in the planet. So be prepared.

The camera fades out on one of the newest wrestlers to be given a shot in the big leagues as we go back to ringside.
    vs.

Rich Stone doesn’t look at all interested in his match tonight as he instead decides to pick a fight with Harvey Buckworth. Stone eventually slides into the ring for his match but only after his wife Victoria got between the two and ordered Rich into the ring. Hakeem makes himself as big as possible before the bell to try and intimidate Rich Stone. It doesn’t work. Hakeem changes his strategy and goes chest to chest with the Franchise as the bell sounds. Hakeem shoves Rich backwards. Rich laughs it off until Hakeem tries it again. Rich snaps into action and grabs hold of Hakeem's wrist before applying a cross arm breaker on the mat. Hakeem screams in agony until Rich puts full pressure on at which point Hakeem starts to tap like a madman to try and keep his arm in one piece.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner via Submission is Rich Stone!

Stone refuses to break the hold even after the bell and forces Tony Stevens to put a five count on him. Stone breaks at four to escape the disqualification and reverse decision. Stone gets back to his feet and Tony Stevens goes running. Stone follows him to the ropes from where he watches Stevens run backstage in fear. Stone turns to finish Hakeem for good but gets smashed in the head with a steel chair instead. Abdul Akbar Alsam drives the tip of the chair into Stone's ribs to get him down to his knees before swinging again and this time busting open Stone just over his right eye. Alsam throws the chair down before helping Hakeem back to his feet. The duo leave the ring as a medic quickly comes to check on Rich inside it.

The camera cuts to the backstage locker room, where Orlando Maxwell and Ralph McCoy seem to be having a big laugh over something. Orlando has been laughing so hard, he has tears in his eyes.
    Orlando:
    Oh man, that's too funny Ralph! Ok, ok, do The Lord of Darkness this time!

Ralph appears to think for a bit, then he runs to the light switch next to the door and turns it off. After some scuffling is heard, the lights come back on and the locker room is completely trashed. Ralph is seen standing over a broken bench.
    Ralph of Darkness:
    Argh! Argh! Argh, I am the Ralph of Darkness, feel my strength!

Again Orlando bursts into a hysterical laughter and can't seem to control himself, as Ralph pats him in the back trying to calm him down.
    Orlando:
    That was too good. I interviewed him once and you nailed his character down to a tee. Do Nero James now!

Ralph instantly grabs a piece of the broken bench and holds it high in the air.
    Nero McCoy:
    You won't defeat me, for I am the Underdog and the pound is stirred up! You don't want to mess with the pound!

Orlando, who is on the verge of dying, tries to keep his laughter in control.
    Orlando:
    Okay, one more...Roberto!

Ralph thinks for a second before grabbing a scarf and wrapping it around his neck.
    Roberto Superstar:
    *Sighs* Like, oh my gosh! My clothes are so messy! I can't make people see me like this! After all, I am the sexiest man on the planet!

Ralph looks over to Orlando to see how he did, but all he got was Orlando showing an expression of fear. As Ralph follows Orlando's line of sight past his shoulder, he comes face to face with the real Roberto Superstar. The CWA Champion, with his Title belt wrapped around his chest, is already in wrestling gear looking focused and intense, as the Main Event is not far away. A nervous Ralph tries to explain himself.
    Ralph:
    Oh, hey Roberto, how you doing? I didn't see you there...I was imitating another Roberto, uh....you know...uh...this guy I used to know back in the days...uh....yeah that's it.

Ralph nervously smiles, but Roberto obviously knows better, as he just shakes his head.
    Roberto:
    Obviously it must be another Roberto, because I never look like a mess.

Ralph still nervously smiling, nods his head in agreement.
    Ralph:
    Yes, you always look like a million bucks...unlike that other Roberto.

Roberto just stares at him and Ralph looks very uncomfortable now, as he tries to wipe sweat from his forehead. Finally Roberto breaks the stare and turns to Orlando.
    Roberto:
    Hi Sunshine, how’s it going?

They shake hands and it seems Orlando is relieved that Roberto is not mad at him.
    Orlando:
    I’m doing good Roberto, thank you for asking. Ready for tonight?

Roberto:
    I am always ready, but tonight I am not going out there alone...

Roberto looks towards Ralph...
    Ralph:
    I am always ready as well, don't worry about me Roberto.

Roberto:
    Well, you better be. Tonight we are facing two guys on a mission. On one side we've got Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. He has been a thorn in both of our sides and he is determined in making our lives a living hell. Two weeks ago, you saw first hand some of that determination.

Ralph nods his head in anger, as he now gets pumped and motivated.
    Roberto:
    He waged war on The Shining Rainbows and we gotta go out there tonight to put him in his place.

Ralph:
    He made a biggest mistake when he attacked me in Eastport. I am no pushover and I will show him that tonight.

Roberto slaps Ralph's chest, as both of them are now getting pumped.
    Roberto:
    ...that's right Ralph, you are not and neither am I. I am the CWA Champion and that means I am the best this company has to offer. He walks around this place proclaiming to be number one. He keeps telling the world how he is the very best in CWA. But words are cheap. The truth is, the only way you get to be number one, is to wear this belt around your waist, plain and simple. At 5 Star Attraction, my actions spoke louder than his words and I beat him for the one, two, three in the middle of that ring to prove once again that I am the greatest wrestler in the world today.

Roberto turns to the camera, as Ralph pats Roberto's Title.
    Roberto:
    Arsen, you can't beat me one on one and you know it. You couldn't beat the best at 5 Star Attraction and that's why you went to Mexico to face the rest. You won yourself the AMLL Title and that's a great accomplishment, but it's not quite the same, is it? Tonight, get ready for another disappointment when The Shining Rainbows beat you and your lackey in front of the thousands of fans here in Cedar Rapids and the millions watching at home...tell him Ralph.

Ralph:
    Arsen, it's easy to put me down while my back is turned, but it's a different thing when I am staring you right in the face. I ain't scared of you, but you better be scared of me. I am looking for revenge tonight and before the match is over, you will fell my Dusk 'Till Dawn. And don't think we forgot about you Osborn. You've been here only a month and you are already playing with the big dogs. We are not taking you lightly, that's for sure. I saw what you did to Callum Fielding and I know you are good, but don't mistake me for a stepping stone, because I am anything but that. Tonight I will show you why I am the Rookie, Most Improved and Breakout Star of the Year.

Roberto:
    Last year, The Shining Rainbows were successful against Pain, Nicholas and Walters, and tonight we will be again, you can bet on that. So do what you want, say what you will, but remember one thing boys...
    Ralph and Roberto get closer and both point to the camera.

Roberto & Ralph:
    ...your asses belong to the Shining Rainbows.

We cut to the ring where BrownStorm is currently waiting for their opponents to make their entrance in this non title bout. Suddenly the opening chords to Los Calavera’s theme hit the sound system as the current CWA and AMLL tag team champions make their way down the ramp with their manager Miss Tyler trailing closely behind them. The brothers slide into the ring as CWA’s newest referee Marissa Matheson calls for the bell to get this bout under way.
    vs.

Julio starts this bout off against Adam Brown using his quickness to dodge any offensive manoeuvres from the behemoth. Brown quickly tires and Julio finds this as the opening to give Brown a standing dropkick sending him back-pedalling towards Los Calavera’s corner. Julio tags in Jose as he puts Brown back first on his knee whilst Jose climbs the top rope and performs a leg drop. Marissa hastily orders Julio out as Jose begins to work on Brown. Jose looks to end this early with his version of a super kick that he calls “La Sorpresa de la Sol” but Adam Brown is able to duck the tag champion’s attempt and clock Jose in the back of the head with a forearm smash before quickly tagging in his partner Bret Storm. The Canadian goes to work on Jose as he mounts one half of the tag team champions and begins to rain down a fury of punches. Julio looks to have finally had enough as he jumps into the ring and swiftly kicks Storm in the mouth with his boot. Julio finally connects with La Sorpresa de la Sol on Adam Brown knocking him off the apron as the Domino brothers set Bret Storm up on the turnbuckle and perform El Águila y la Serpiente also known as the Spanish fly! Jose hooks Storms leg and Marissa counts 1...2...3!
    Lindsay Monahan:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners at 4 minutes and 11 seconds, Los Calavera!

Miss Tyler slides into the ring with both sets of tag titles giving two to each brother before raising their arms in victory.

We go backstage to the treatment room where Rich Stone is getting stitched up following Abdul Akbar Alsam using his head for target practise earlier tonight. The blood is still trickling down Stone’s face as the doctor stitches him up. Victoria looks on worried about her husband but it’s going to get worse before it gets better for her. Rich Stone obviously knows this and politely asks her to leave.
    Rich Stone:
    This isn’t going to be pretty, will you go get me a water?

Victoria Stone:
    Of course babe. Can you look after yourself for a few minutes?

Rich Stone:
    Really?

Victoria Stone:
    Right, I'll be right back.

Victoria turns and quickly exits the room as the doctor continues to close the gash on the forehead of Stone. The cameraman seemingly doesn’t want to see it either and decides to follow Victoria out of the room. Victoria heads to the nearest vending machine and puts in her money to get a bottle of water. Victoria gets the water and turns to go back to her husband but is met by the man who busted him open to begin with Abdul Akbar Alsam. Victoria goes to slap him but her arm is grabbed from behind by Hakeem Abdul-Mustafe. Hakeem holds Victoria in place with one hand while keeping her quite with the other over her mouth.
    Abdul Akbar Alsam:
    Firstly, I apologize for busting that water melon your husband calls a head earlier tonight. Secondly, I have a message for you to give to your husband from the Guardian Devil. Mr. Devil knows that Rich Stone wants him at Uprising and is prepared to make the match provided Rich can win again next week. Got it?

Hakeem removes his hand from Victoria’s mouth to allow her to reply.
    Victoria Stone:
    Are you serious? All he has to do is win. You might as well give us the contract for uprising now. There is no one in this company that can stand up to him.

Abdul Akbar Alsam:
    I’m glad you have faith in your husband, you’re going to need it next week. The match he has to win, is myself and Hakeem, against Rich Stone and his lovely little wife Victoria. Make sure he gets the message.

Victoria’s confidence fades a little having heard the match. Alsam takes Victoria’s mind off it when he bends in and kisses her on the lips as Hakeem holds her in place. When Alsam breaks the lip lock, Hakeem shoves Victoria away causing her to stumble and fall to the floor as she wipes her mouth. Hakeem and Alsam walk away happy with their work while Victoria is disgusted and uses the water to try and clean out her mouth before returning to her husband.

We now see Los Calavera with both sets of titles proudly draped over each shoulder and are currently marching ahead of Miss Tyler towards their locker room to boast their recent victory to their esteemed leader. As the trio begin to round the corner towards the hallway leading to their destination, they pass a wide open door leading into a locker room that is pitch black because of the lights being off. Unbeknownst to Jose and Julio a pair of hands grab Miss Tyler, one covering her mouth while the other grabs her by her torso prior to yanking her into the darkened room before the door is quickly but quietly shut. The oblivious Domino brothers reach the door marked L.S.A. and proceed inside with the titles in the air. The camera man soon follows as Logan V is sitting on a bench finishing up lacing up his boots. He laughs as he looks towards the door for his mistress. After a moment he jumps up.
    Logan V:
    Where is Miss Tyler!?

Jose and Domino look at one another before pointing towards the hallway. Logan V pushes past them and storms into the Hallway.

Alexa makes her way to the ring next for her match but she isn’t dressed to compete. Alexa quickly reaches the ring and slides in before asking for a microphone. Lindsay Monahan hands over a mic and Alexa takes her place in the centre of the ring before speaking.
    Alexa:
    Firstly, I apologize for being unable to attend last week. I wont go into reasons right now, but I did what was best at the time. Now, onto tonight. I know Alexis has given me a title match and I would love to have the match so I can finally end her title reign, but that wont happen, I wont be wrestling tonight either. Again I apologize, but, I simply cant wrestle at this time. I'll explain everything at a later date. Thanks for listening and again, I'm sorry.

Alexa sets down the mic and starts to leave the ring but Alexis cam to wrestle tonight and she isn’t going to accept this. Alexis storms to the ring and snatches a mic from Lindsay without even looking at her. Alexis slides into the ring and backs Alexa up into the corner.
    Alexis:
    I didn’t come all this way for a forfeit. I came here to beat the crap out of you yet again. If you don’t want to wrestle, that’s fine, I'll just beat you up anyway.

Alexa:
    Please, please don’t!

Alexis:
    I know you are used to begging for things, but it isn’t going to work on me. Your reasoning better be really good.

Alexa:
    It is, I cant explain now, but I promise I will at a later date.

Alexis:
    Hmmmm, nope, I want to know now why I'm not wrestling tonight.

Alexa:
    I cant!

Alexis:
    You have five seconds to start talking before I stat this match myself. Five, Four, Three, Two...

Alexa:
    Fine! You want to know why I cant wrestle tonight? You want to know why I couldn’t wrestle last week?

Alexis:
    Did I stutter?

Alexa:
    I cant believe I actually thought you may understand and let this go without a fight.

Alexis:
    That was a stupid thought now wasn’t it? I'm sick of the stalling, start talking, or I'm going to start hitting.

Alexa:
    The reason I cant wrestle is....

Alexis:
    I'm running out of patience.

Alexa stalls a little more before taking a deep breath and speaking one more time.
    Alexa:
    I'm pregnant.

The look on Alexis' face says it all as does the stunned silence of the fans in attendance. Alexis doesn’t make another move as Alexa drops out of the ring and walks backstage as the fans begin to speculate about who the father may be. Alexis drops her mic in the ring and exits the ring with her title in hand seemingly having accepted Alexa's reasoning.

We go backstage now where Michelle Kelly has spotted Marshall Jones. Marshall is in a wheelchair following his match with Rich Stone last week and Michelle doesn’t sound like she believes it's needed.
    Michelle Kelly:
    Did you get hit by a bus or something?

Marshall Jones:
    No, I didn’t, that sun of a bitch Rich Stone did this to me last week and I want to be financially compensated for loss of earnings as a result.

Michelle Kelly:
    That's good timing, looks like you can tell him yourself.

Marshall Jones spins around his chair and see's an Irate Rich Stone heading towards him.
    Marshall Jones:
    Oh my God!! I'm sorry!!! Please don’t kill me!

Marshall's pleas fall on deaf ears, or maybe Rich just didn’t care, as he kicks him square in the face and knocks him out of the chair and to the floor. Stone steps over Marshall and continues on his warpath. As Rich Stone leaves, Logan V appears with Los Calavera jogging to keep up with him.
    Logan V:
    How the hell do you lose a person?

Logan quite clearly isn’t happy and looks hell bent on finding his missing valet in Miss Tyler as we go back to ringside.

Shaun Quinn makes his way out to the ring firstly, for a change though he’s came out in the ring attire he wore before his much-loved imitation gimmick started. This is clearly a show of intent from Quinn as he’s taking this match very seriously. Quinn doesn’t appear too popular after his actions from last week.

Mini Pain soon comes out to his typically generic entrance music. Mini doesn’t acknowledge the fans, an unusual move by Mini. He simply keeps his eyes stuck on Shaun Quinn. This match means much more than a game of Halo 3 to these guys, which is how these two last faced each other.
    vs.

The match was pretty short. Quinn came out the aggressor striking Mini with a barrage of clotheslines which knocked Mini down. Quinn kept on the attack by stomping on Mini. It seemed like Quinn didn’t necessarily come here to win the match, more so to hurt Mini to prove his point to Ultimate Pain that he was wrong to kick him from the ‘Hood.

This point was proven none more so when Quinn went to get a pair of light tubes, his trademark of old. This slight break however gave Mini a chance to recover, and as Mini got to his feet, he ducked Quinn’s advancing swing with the light tube! Mini managed to roll Quinn up, and get the 3 count, before quickly rolling out of the ring.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    Your winner, via pinfall in 3 minutes and 57 seconds, Minimal Pain!

Whilst Mini celebrated with the fans, Quinn couldn’t believe what had just happened having dominated most of the match. So just like their last game of Halo 3, Mini Pain came out on top!

We cut backstage to Nickolas Kennedy Arsen, the Agent of Change and the number one contender to the CWA World Championship, sitting in the lobby of the arena in Cedar Rapids. He is wearing his street clothes, consisting of a Burton Snowboards hoody, sweatpants, and his wrestling boots. Beside him is a steel suitcase. He has his face buried into his hands, hiding himself from the CWA fans that pass by. He finally acknowledges the camera.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    I don't have a lot of time tonight, so I am just going to get right to it. I like to kind of collect all the things that have happened to me over the past couple of weeks, and in retrospect, classify it with a verb or adjective that best fits the one true emotion from the actions of those weeks.

A couple of fans ignore the fact Arsen is trying to work and they begin to surround him.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    I can't help but to classify the past couple months as one big train wreck of embarrassment. It has been quite embarrassing for myself, The Agent of Change. I sit here, having to blend in with these selfish vile scum that pray for the wicked. I don't have the CWA World Championship in my hand after I have made it clear that I should have it in my possession. To top it all off, I have to stoop to the lowest of the low just to try and prove to my opposition that I am a real threat in this promotion.

A couple a fans get in Arsen's camera shot. Arsen doesn't say a word. He only pushes the smallest of them out of the way. He gets snickers.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    While I realize the follies of being the laughing stock of the promotion, it becomes clear that I have done a pretty successful job in spreading the embarrassment to the ones who have tried to step up and dish it out at me. I guess you can say that it is an eye for an eye. A little bit of retribution that I promised to Roberto. I told him I was going to keep my word.

Arsen begins to count of using his fingers.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    His partner tonight in Ralph McCoy is living proof that I haven't made the embarrassment centre around myself. The past two times I have been in the ring with him produces the same result. For once, the roadrunner finds him sitting flat on his ass in regard to the hunter. I have demonstrated to the world that Ralph McCoy, no matter how much fight he has, will always be on his ass at the end of the day, because tonight will be no different.

Arsen stands up from the lobby chair. The fans begin to separate like the Red Sea in front of Moses. A "fuck you, Arsen" slips out during this process.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    The embarrassment will also be no different for Roberto, when tonight, I continue my journey on proving to every fan standing around me, and every fan sitting in their seat, that Roberto is the true monster in this promotion. People say that Roberto seems to have a steel trap on his emotions, but in reality, I have struggled to find the right key, and I have finally found the one to reveal everything.

Arsen lifts the suitcase in front of the camera. He opens the suitcase to reveal a film reel.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    I promised a video that would rumble the foundation of Roberto. I carry it in my possession. Tonight, I will be revealing this to the world.

Nickolas shuts the briefcase when a fan tried to touch the film reel.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    Even though I am carrying some extra baggage in Steve Osborn, who might embarrass himself, I will show Ralph McCoy, and Roberto more importantly, that whatever you dish out to Nickolas Kennedy Arsen will come right back at you TEN FOLD! Tonight will be no different for the both of you when I embarrass your team by making you SING......

The fans are eager to help him finish by stating the end of his catchphrase. Arsen looks around in disgust. He takes off from the lobby. Fans boo as the promo ends.
    Back at ringside, Lindsay Monahan is in the ring.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    This next match is scheduled for one fall and it's for the CWA X-Fly Championship. Introducing first the challenger! From Long Island, New York...Hawk Bonsen!

Bonsen comes out to a mixed reaction from the fans in attendance. He gets in the ring, runs the ropes a few times and then awaits his opponent.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    And introducing now the Champion! From York, England...Logan V!

The always so popular Logan, comes out to a very loud pop. The X-Fly Champion runs to the ring and poses on the top rope with his belt. then hands the Title to the ref as we are now ready to go.

vs.

The crowd gets behind Logan at the start of the match, as he scores a quick kick to Bonsen's midsection, but quickly puts him down with a body slam. Logan V hits an arm drag and a quick dropkick and Bonsen bails to the floor, where he's caught with a hurrancanrana from the apron from the X-Fly Champion. Logan rolls Bonsen back into the ring and hits a quick cross body for a two count. Logan then hits a monkey flip, but Bonsen lands on his feet and quickly hits a nasty lariat on the Champ. Bonsen tries to nail Logan with a belly to belly suplex, but Logan fights out and hits a belly to back suplex of his own, before hitting him a couple of kicks and a neck breaker. Logan waits for Bonsen to get up and as he does, he runs the ropes but falls victim to a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker from Bonsen that's good for a two count. He then starts choking Logan, but stops before the ref's five count.

Bonsen hits a couple of leg drops and then uses his boot to choke Logan, again taking advantage of the five count. Bonsen hits the 3 amigos and goes for the pin, but Logan again kicks out. Bonsen picks him up, but Logan starts to fight back with a couple of right hands. It seems he is getting the advantage again, but Bonsen puts him right down with a big right of his own. Hawk Bonsen then locks in a modified bow and arrow, but the Champ doesn't look like he's quitting. The Challenger decides to break the hold and pounds on Logan in the corner before putting him on the top turnbuckle. Bonsen climbs to the top himself ready for a high risk manoeuvre, but Logan fights out and sends his opponent to the mat...he then flies through the air and hits Bonsen with a well executed moonsault. He goes for the pin, but is not able to keep Bonsen down for the three count.

Logan is getting pumped and climbs the second rope this time, nailing Bonsen with an elbow drop, but again it's only good for two. Logan tries to end this match with his End of the Line finisher, but Bonsen counters with a dragon screw and follows it up with a New York Driver. Bonsen goes for the cover, but Logan lifts his shoulder just in time.

Bonsen once again decides to put Logan on the top turnbuckle...it seems he is really set on pulling off this high risk move, but he fails on doing so once again. Logan holds on, hits Bonsen in the face a couple of times and then still from the top rope, puts him on his shoulder and hits him with the End of the Line. Logan goes for the cover and this time Bonsen is not kicking out.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    The winner and still X-Fly Champion at 23 minutes and 14 seconds...Logan V!

Logan celebrates in the ring, as he has once again successfully defended his Title against a very tough opponent.

Backstage we see that Callum Fielding is packed up and looks to be heading back to his hotel for the night but Rich Stone decides to change his plans at the last minute. Fielding throws his bags into the back of his car before Stone clubs him from behind. Stone grabs Fielding by the head and smashes his face into the trunk of the car several times before shoving him half way in and storming off again. We go back to ringside now, for our next match.
    vs. vs.

Tonight, A Mouthful of Awesome were announced from Mine cart Madness! It was actual triple threat rules in this match. The Machine, The Bulldog, and Jackson Sonik started out. The Bulldog and The Machine, two colossal men, looked face to face. Sonik stood by. They exchange several shoves. Shove after shove! This went on for a while, until they stared down again. The crowd began to boo the lack of fighting. Sonik stepped in and slapped both of them! The two bigger men turned their focus to the much smaller Sonik. Sonik yelled "STOP" really loud and halted the two monsters. He then leaped up, hitting a double calf kick to Machine and Bulldog. They regained themselves and threw a double lariat, which Jackson evaded. He bounced off the opposing ropes and ducked a double big boot. He rolled to his corner and tagged in Deportista, who took down both men with a double cross body. Deportista waited for both men to get up, but Machine came up first. He runs up to The Machine an hits a wheelbarrow arm drag. Bulldog gets up and lays some strikes to the lanky lucha. He goes for a big strike but Deportista gets an arm lock. He takes it to the ropes and does some amazing springboard acrobatics. He noticed Machine coming forward, so he drags Bulldog to the ground while giving Machine a dragoncarana! Amazing! Bulldog stumbled to tag Trevor Kade as Deportista pins The Machine! One...Two...

It's broken up by Trevor Kade. Kade picks up Deportista and hits an STO, sending him right back down. Kade goes for a pin but only gets the one. He then locks a sleeper hold on Deportista. Machine tags in TJ Styles, but stays in the ring to deliver a boot to Kade's face. Machine picks up Deportista and hits a backbreaker. He holds it so TJ can run up and hit a leg drop! Nice team work. TJ picks up Deportista and hits a dropkick. He then poses, but he is thrown out of the ring by Trevor Kade. Kade tags in the Bulldog, who knocks a groggy Machine of the ring apron. Trevor Kade and Bulldog begin to beat down on Deportista, hitting a flurry of power slams and knee drops. Bulldog pins Deportista, but gets a two.

Bulldog picks up Deportista. He tossed him to Kade, but Deportista manages to sunset flip over Kade and PULL HIS TRUNKS DOWN enough to show butt. Kade curved a bit to pull his pants up, but Deportista slides on the ground and torpedo kicks Kade right in the face! Deportista gets up. Bulldog charges at Deportista, but Deportista ducks and Bulldog knocks Kade out of the ring, located with the Mechanical Thugs. Deportista tags in Sonik, and then dashed to hit a Tope Con Giro on Kade and The Machine on the outside. TJ Styles got out of the way!

Bulldog turns around and gets a Shoyru-Reppa from Sonik! Sonik covers! One....Two....No! The third legal man kicks Sonik in the face! TJ Styles! Styles picks up Bulldog, but Bulldog sweeps him down to the ground! Bulldog can't do anything, because he's met with a HADOUKEN!!!! Sonik sees TJ on the ground and hits the Sonik Boom Kneecolepsy! The cover! One...two....three! A Mouthful of Awesome are going to Sydney!
    Lindsay Monahan:
    Your winners of this match by pinfall at eight minutes and five seconds, and your Number One Contenders to the tag titles, A Mouthful of Awesome!

The members of LSA, minus their missing manager, make their way out to ringside, with no fanfare or music. Logan stalks around the ring, grabs a microphone and a chair, and climbs into the ring, while Los Calavera stand guard at either side of the entrance ramp. In the ring, Logan sets up the chair dead centre, and begins to speak.
    Logan V:
    I can put up with a lot of things. I've been hit in the head with chairs. I've had gutless fools trying to ridicule me on CWA.com. Los Calavera even got put into jail. And it's water off a duck's back. But when you mess with Miss Tyler, you've gone beyond the line. And since there's nobody in the back who seems to have a damn clue what's gone on, I'm gonna sit my ass on this chair, and this show won't continue until she's back with me.

Logan follows through, parking himself in the chair. From the back, one of the road agents is pushed through the curtains, obviously being told to clear out the members. He tentatively makes his way down the aisle, and tries to approach but Los Calavera block his way, and when Logan V signals, Jose knocks him out cold with a single punch.
    Logan V:
    Send another. Come on. We'll make a wall of bodies, and my boys can stop standing guard…

However, Logan is suddenly interrupted by a Woman’s voice murmuring over the PA system as the Titan Tron screen goes black. Without warning a single spotlight illuminates the room on the screen revealing the figure of a woman strapped to a chair. As the camera advances towards her, she is soon revealed as Miss Tyler who is gagged and struggling to get free but is unable to do so, but most noticeably hanging from her neck is the torn and bloodied mask of Joven Rayo. Back in the ring Logan is infuriated as he kicks the bottom rope knowing full well who the perpetrator is. All of the sudden, Joey Nicholas comes into view and begins to circle Miss Tyler stroking her hair much to her displeasure as mascara begins to runs down her cheeks with tears of fear. Nicholas sets his attention on the camera before his signature smirk is quickly strewn about his face.
    Joey Nicholas:
    Just when you thought I was out of your life forever, I pull off such a miraculous feat in kidnapping this lovely lady right under Los Calavera’s watch leaving them looking dumber than hell!

Nicholas grasps a handful of Miss Tyler’s hair and sniffs it sadistically drawing immense heat from the crowd in attendance.
    Joey Nicholas:
    Now I’ve conspired all this for one reason and one reason only which is to up the stakes if you will for our rematch at Uprising. You see Logan, I put it all out there on the line at Five Star Attraction last month, that being the most sacred of things to me: the X-fly Championship, and now that you have it nestled ever so comfortably around your waist at this very moment, I feel that you need to bring something of equal importance to the table this time around. I’m sure it’s very obvious judging by what transpired last week between myself and Joven Rayo what I’m after but I’ll break it down just for all the un-edumacated people here in Cedar, Rapids Iowa!

Those in attendance jeer at Nicholas’ remarks as Logan begins to hastily pace back and fourth in the ring with his attention on the screen.
    Joey Nicholas:
    At Uprising you put the very thing that shelters you from the outside world on the line: your mask. Which begs the question, why do you even wear a mask Logan? Honest men surely don’t hell even people with integrity and honor don’t hide their faces from the public. Only criminals and the scum of the earth with disgusting secrets conceal their identity, what could you ever be possibly hiding Logan?

Nicholas slips the cloth of out of Miss Tyler’s mouth that had suppressed her. She stares wearily into the camera before struggling to speak
    Miss Tyler:
    Help me Logan! Just do what he wants! I don…

But she is cut off by Nicholas stuffing the cloth back into her mouth
    Joey Nicholas:
    Now you have a choice, accept the stipulation at Uprising or the LSA will have to look for a new manager! So what’s it going to be Logan!?

Logan pauses for a moment running his hands over the mask seemingly in thought as the crowd chants his name.
    Logan V:
    You’re on you bastard! Now release her and bring her here!

Joey Nicholas:
    You think I’m foolish enough to go out there to get triple teamed by all of you? No, I think you should come here in the back and find her here at the place you never thought of looking while the three of you mindlessly searched the entire arena. I’ve been inside the L.S.A. locker room the ENTIRE time.

Nicholas’ laughs echo throughout the arena as the screen goes black and Logan along with Los Calavera sprint up the ramp and into the backstage area with the cameraman having trouble keeping up. The trio round the corner before Logan kicks open the door open and flips on the lights. The cameraman finally make his way inside to reveal Miss Tyler alone in the room still tied to the chair with Joey Nicholas no where in sight. Logan hurriedly unties and takes the cloth out of her mouth as she weeps into his shoulder, as Los Calavera forces the cameraman out of the locker room before swiftly shutting the door almost hitting the camera in the process. The picture then steadily focuses in on the L.S.A. logo before fading to black.
    vs.

Nero And his Problem Solver have already made their way to the ring and are currently waiting on their opponents. Nero is like a crazed animal as he paces back and fourth from post to post awaiting his adversary in Don deVries, however he is instead treated with his other opponent Ryan Daniels’ theme as the rookie makes his way down the ramp way amidst the booing crowd. Daniel’s music is soon replaced by “Bone Crusher” which is completely drowned out by the immense heat from the crowd. Don saunters down the ramp way as Nero never takes his eyes off the him. As Don takes his sweet time going up the steps Nero charges his way but is stopped by the official in charge Johnny Yamaguchi who orders him to his corner before signalling for the bell and we are underway!

The Problem Solver and Ryan Daniels start this bout off and the bigger man goes right for a knockout bicycle kick but the more agile Daniels rolls out of the way before performing a Pele kick to the temple of the big man. However it has little to no affect on the behemoth who puts both of his hands around Daniels’ neck and performs a back breaking two handed chock slam! The Chicago native hooks the leg of Daniels as Yamaguchi is there for the count, 1...2... But Daniels kicks out! The Problem Solver tags in Nero who quickly goes to work on Daniels raining down lefts and rights causing the Englishmen to cover himself up. Nero James finally lays off Daniels and begins to charge deVries who drops from the apron in the nick of time as Nero now throws insults down at Don who just mocks him by laughing up at him. Nero begins to climb to the out side but is nailed in the temple by a Pele kick from a recuperated Ryan Daniels, knocking Nero to the mat. Daniels drags the underdog to the middle of the ring and sets him up for the Death Drop Technique but Nero slips out and hits an RKO! With both men out and down for the count the crowd begins to chant “Nero! Nero! Nero!” to encourage the Underdog!

Once both men tag in their partners the two titans go face to face putting deVries in a rare predicament as the Problem Solver towers over the Elephant man. The crowd goes into a frenzy in anticipation for these two to start exchanging blows. DeVries strikes first and the crowd begins to boo each hit connected by Don and cheer the ones by the Problem Solver. One of the Problem Solver’s punches send the reigning Ruler of the Ring back-pedalling towards the ropes causing Don to rebound and hit a spinning lariat on Nero’s ally knocking the bigger man down. Nero runs into the ring attempting to tackle Don but the elephant man sidesteps Nero who smacks into Johnny Yamaguchi knocking him down on the mat. Don turns into a bicycle kick from the Problem Solver who then hooks the leg for a pinfall but gets none. The Problem Solver is greeted with the Death Drop Technique from Ryan Daniels planting him into the centre of the mat before Daniels climbs the turnbuckle looking to hit a high risk manoeuvre but he is pushed off the top rope by Nero! Ryan crashes and burns as his face hits the Spanish announce table knocking him out cold before his head smacks the mat below whilst Nero James enters the ring with Woody by his side, as he begins to quickly approach his target: Don deVries. He begins a hasty sprint with the kendo stick high above his head before coming down with a swift swing at deVries that completely misses as Don ducks and it instead connects with the Problem Solver’s skull knocking the big man out. Don then rebound from the ropes and hits a tremendous spear knocking the breath away from Nero before hooking the leg of the problem Solver just as Yamaguchi recovers to make the count: 1...2...3!
    Lindsay Monahan:
    Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners at 14 minutes and 54 seconds, the team of Don deVries and Ryan Daniels!

Don quickly exits the ring and backs his way up the entrance ramp before soon being joined by Daniels. Once at the top Ryan Daniels raises deVries’ hand in the air in celebration but the ceremony is soon cut off as Don kicks Daniels square in the gut before hitting the Elephant driver on the steel entrance way. Don doesn’t look to be finished as he picks up a lifeless Ryan Daniels and guides him to the edge of the entrance way before tossing him over the causing him to crash through dual tables holding up electrical equipment fifteen feet below. Don deVries sends a cunning smirk back towards Nero James who is standing in the middle of the ring in awe at what has just transpired. Don points towards Nero and mouths, “Don’t worry, your time will come soon enough” before heading to the back as the camera pans in on Ryan’s motionless body entangled in table pieces and electrical equipment.

Backstage we find Toxic Rain and Steve Ryan enjoying each other's company. Toxic Rain's facially expression changes from one of happiness to one of fear as she quickly slides out from between Ryan and the wall she was leaning against. Steve Ryan doesn’t know what is happening but soon finds out as he gets punched in the face by Rich Stone. Ryan falls to the floor as Rich Stone eyes up Toxic Rain but thinks better of it and instead kicks over a nearby trashcan and storms off but not before letting us know who he is looking for.
    Rich Stone:
    Alsam! Get out here now!

Rich Stone heads off down the hallway to continue his search as Toxic Rain seems to be turned on by what just happened and mounts the hurt Steve Ryan before putting a lip lock on him as we go back to ringside.

It's time for the Main Event and Lindsay Monahan takes her place in the middle of the ring to make the introductions. The first man to be introduced is Steve Osborn, as he makes his way out to decent heat. This newcomer has been climbing the ladder fast and tonight is definitely the biggest match of his career. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen is out next and the once so popular Superstar is now without a doubt, the most hated one. He makes his way inside the ring and together with Osborn awaits his opponents. Roberto and Ralph McCoy make their way out together, and the fans instantly go crazy. They shake everyone's hand on the way down the ramp...they get in the ring and after some instructions from senior referee Billy Stevens, these four Superstars are ready to go. But before this match gets underway, Arsen grabs the stick!
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    Now, before I get my quest to another victory underway tonight, I promised something that will shake my rival Roberto to the core.

Roberto looks confused.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    I promised a film that would be more controversial than anything Michael Moore has released. I promised a film more haunting than any Wes Craven film. I'm pretty sure this will be a late Oscar favourite.

Arsen points to the big screen. Many faces turn with it to watch.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    I present an Arsen production of a short film, and it is entitled "The Family Roberto!" Take a look at this preview!

Footage is shown of a small house in the rural Toronto area. Bushes surround the camera shot, but a clear shot of two elderly men and another elderly woman is shown. They are seen in a window shot eating dinner. Arsen begins to do voice over.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    Well, look at this! It is Roberto's parents! And his dear old Uncle Sal! They look peaceful at the dinner table.

Roberto begins to yell at Arsen, who is smiling. On the big screen, the camera begins to move closer to the house.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    Watch this, this is my favourite part!

The camera shot gets to the front door of the home. All of the sudden, a foot busts down the door. Screams are heard as the camera is dropped. The footage is finished. Attention is turned back to Arsen, who begins clapping. As well as Steve Osborn, who is also clapping.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen:
    That was riveting stuff, but you'll have to wait for the sequel Roberto!

Roberto's face is magma red with anger. He begins to run at Arsen, who fleas the ring. Roberto is right behind him. Arsen leads Roberto around the ring a couple of times. Arsen dashes back into the ring, hiding behind Steve Osborn. Roberto gets into the ring with his fists clutched, but Ralph McCoy and the referee hold him back. The referee calls for the opening bell.
    vs.

McCoy and Osborn start things out, locking up and going through some quick chain wrestling. Osborn puts Ralph down with a hammerlock, but the CWA Rookie of the Year fights out with an arm drag which in turn shocks Osborn it seems. McCoy and Osborn lock up again and McCoy uses another arm drag to put his opponent down. This time he keeps hold of Osborn's arm, as he twists it with all he's got...but it doesn't last long, as The Natural is able to take Ralph down with a drop toe hold and tag in Arsen, who comes in and right away is able to hit McCoy with a straight kick to the face.

Arsen picks up McCoy and puts in an arm lock of his own. Ralph though, is able to fight back with an enzugiri, then starts running the ropes...but when he comes back, he's caught by Arsen, who executes a belly to belly suplex on the poor Ralphy. Roberto tries to pump up the crowd, as he extends his arm in hopes Ralph can tag him in. Arsen teases Roberto and lets Ralph crawl to his corner, but as soon as he gets to close, he grabs his leg and pulls him back.

Arsen hits McCoy with a few elbow drops then delivers a running rolling thunder. He makes the tag to Osborn and he locks Ralph in a modified front face lock, as the crowd is popping huge for the Ralph. The support from the crowd seems to have helped, as Ralph fights out of the hold and drops The Natural with a crazy double knee backbreaker. But Osborn is still able to prevent McCoy from making the tag...he tags in Arsen, allowing the continued dominance over the Shining Rainbows. After a few power moves, Arsen locks in a sleeper hold...he wants to finish this off, but the Roadrunner is able to break the hold . McCoy tries for a cross body, but Arsen catches him with a power slam instead. It seems Arsen wants to end this, as he now climbs the top rope. He goes for a Swanton Bomb, but Ralph gets his knees up he's finally able to make the hot tag to the CWA World Champion. Roberto comes in and cleans house on both his opponents. Roberto tries for the cradle shock on Arsen, but the Agent of Change fights out and makes the tag to Osborn. Osborn doesn’t fare any better, as Roberto hits him with a bunch of rights to the head. Then Roberto drags Osborn to the corner and starts stomping on his ass. He picks him back up and tries to whip him across the ring, but Osborn reverses it and throws him back to the same corner...the ref, who's out of position, gets nailed by a running Roberto. The ref is unconscious and the ring now is a brawl for all as all four competitors are now in. Ralph and Osborn's fight spills out of the ring and after some back and forward, Ralph is finally in control. He lays Osborn on top on the announcers table and then climbs the top rope. He goes for the flying elbow drop and successfully nails the Natural...but the move has not only hurt Osborn, has also hurt him. They are both down and out between the broken table.

Inside the ring, Arsen has taken control with a low blow. He hits Roberto with some of his trademark moves, before deciding to lock Roberto in his own finisher, the Favours of Roberto. No one knows this move better than the World Champion, as he is able to get free and somehow reverse it and now its Arsen who is locked into the Flavours of Roberto.

All of a sudden, a masked man dressed in black comes down to the ring. Roberto notices him and quickly lets Arsen go. The masked man is now next to the ring and Roberto is irate. He seems to think this is the same masked man who attacked him only 6 months earlier. Roberto starts yelling at the man who keeps egging him on. Arsen in the meanwhile has recovered, and quickly sneaks behind Roberto and tosses him out of the ring. The masked man instantly picks him up and nails him with a devastating DDT. Meanwhile inside the ring, the ref is still down...Arsen goes over to Osborn and tries to wake him up. Then together, they drag Ralph back into the ring...Arsen takes a chair with him as well. He lays the chair flat on the ground, then hits Ralph with a spiked Piledriver on it. They are not finished yet as Osborn grabs another chair and starts hitting him with countless conchairto. He then covers Ralph as Arsen wakes the referee up. Billy Stevens makes the count and the Shining Rainbows are defeated.
    Lindsay Monahan:
    The winners of this match at 43 minutes and 18 seconds...the team of Nickolas Kennedy Arsen and Steve Osborn.
    Osborn and Arsen have won the match, but its not enough it seems. They both start stomping on McCoy...Roberto, still not fully recovered, somehow crawls back in the ring and tries to shield Ralph with his own body. Osborn keeps attacking them, but Arsen for whatever reason, wont hit Roberto. Osborn yells at Arsen asking him what is wrong with him and then hands him a chair, ordering him to hit Roberto. This doesn’t go down well with Arsen, as he doesn’t take orders from anybody, especially a newcomer and instead tells Osborn he is number one before throwing the chair away. He then goes outside, grabs the belt and poses with it in the middle of ring, as officials come out to check on the downed competitors...with that, the show goes off the air.

++Quick Results++
    CJ Franchise def Frankie Enzo
    Dan Powers def Callum Fielding
    Rich Stone def Hakeem Abdul-Mustafe
    Los Calavera def BrownStorm
    Minimal Pain def Shaun Quinn
    Logan V def Hawk Bonsen
    A Mouthful of Awesome def Big Bad Trouble, Mechanical Thugonomics
    Don deVries & Ryan Daniels def Nero James & The Problem Solver
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen & Steve Osborn def Roberto & Ralph McCoy

++GFX By++
    God
    Dr. Doom

++Matches Written By++
    God
    Kimura
    Tomas
    Sir Nicky Talent
    PeaceSells

++Matches Graded By++
    God
    Kimura
    Tomas

++Promos By++
    johnnybiggs
    Kimura
    Nieto
    Tomas
    The Half Boy
    Sonic
    Nicky Talent
    God

The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: January 27th 2010 - Adrenaline Rush - Live from Cedar Rapids, Iowa

i'm loving the NKA/Roberto feud right now
    Great show

The Artist of Chaos

Status

interesting show I'm feeling the fueds you guys are doing. Segments are very well written but most matches are just ok. Main event was good though. I can't wait to see what happens next and glad to get 7.8/10

Danger Zone

Status

pretty good shows guys good work all around

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The feud will intensify next week! Awesome show, I take it that GD/Stone got delayed. Nicholas and Logan is getting furious! I love it! And A Mouthful versus Los Calavera at Uprising!!!

BTW, Osborn must of had a great promo, because mine wasn't that good this week.
    Last edited by Tennessee Nicky; 01-29-2010 at 01:09 AM.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

SIX F'N STARS

Status

That's hilarious because I was just about to say the same of your work.

I only RP'd once when I wanted to do 2... but I guess I could continue the angle I was working in that RP for the next bout. Good show, everyone.

God

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Bannedfromtv View Post
    interesting show I'm feeling the fueds you guys are doing. Segments are very well written but most matches are just ok. Main event was good though. I can't wait to see what happens next and glad to get 7.8/10
    Match writting takes a lot of effort so we are starting to hold back until the PPV's rather than giving every match everything. It's to show that the PPV matches more important.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

The Artist of Chaos

Status

Yea I figured that. Its cool tho I use to write matches myself so I know what you mean. So um when the next card going up?

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Depending on their schedule pans out, it should be up today. The only thing that usually goes up late is the show.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God

Status

It's currently up in the backstage area (Only the graders can see it) so provided no-one objects to anything it will be public later today.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Graders and me...and DD and Felix!~

And he scores goals...!

God

Status

Well considering you are the Admin's we kind of didnt have a choice there :p
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Internet Favorite

Status

If you ever need me to help write any matches Im down

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Great job on this Darren/Tomas.

Congrats to all the winners...(yes, you too Nicky and Stevo lol)

I wonder who that Masked man is?

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Thanks Kimura!

If the masked man is Tomko I walk. :p

Thread Information