Thread: January 27th 2010 - Adrenaline Rush - Cedar Rapids, Iowa [Preview]

God

Status

January 27th 2010 - Adrenaline Rush - Cedar Rapids, Iowa [Preview]

CWA Adrenaline Rush will be coming to you live from Cedar Rapids, Iowa on January 27th. The following is an early preview of what you can expect to see on the show.

The Main Event this week has been building for quite some time and last week seemed to be the final straw. Steve Osborn decided to voice his opinion about his fellow X-Fly wrestlers despite the fact that no-one asked for it. Ralph McCoy was eager to shut Osborn up after his comments last week and gets a chance to fulfil his goal as well as a second goal. Following his victory last week, McCoy was on the short end of a sneak attack by the number one contender to the CWA World Championship. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen swore to Roberto that he would take out his closest friends and by last weeks evidence, he looks like he wants to follow through. The rivalry between Arsen and Roberto has been getting hotter and hotter and it looks to go up another degree when the two are on opposite sides on Wednesday.

The CWA X-Fly champion Logan V made his first successful title defence last week when he overcame a very game Kennif leBlanch. This week Hawk Bonsen is his challenger. The popular X-Fly star made his return from injury only a few weeks ago and this could be the making of Bonsen if he can overcome Logan. Bonsen was viciously attacked by Steel last week so he will not be at 100% which could prove to be the difference in the end.

Anna Williams was last week kidnapped by Don deVries. No-one has heard from Anna since but on Wednesday Nero James will look to beat some information out of deVries when he teams with CWA newcomer The Problem Solver. Don deVries was given the chance to choose his own partner and despite losing last time they teamed together, he has once again chosen to team with Ryan Daniels. Daniels will be looking to make amends for last week’s loss while deVries will just be looking to hurt someone for the sake of it. Nero James we’re sure will be up for it.

Only a few short weeks after their CWA debut and A Mouthful of Awesome have the chance to become number one contenders to the CWA World Tag Team Championships. AMOA will take part in a triangle match on Adrenaline Rush when they face Big Bad Trouble and Mechanical Thugonomics as they bid to book their plane ticket to Sydney in February.

Speaking of the CWA World Tag Team Championships, the new Champions Los Calavera will return to action this week when they face BrownStorm in a non title match. Los Calavera were feeling the effects of the Ladder match at Five Star Attraction and were given last week off to recover. When you are the champions however, you have to battle on and Los Calavera plan on doing exactly that as they will find out their next opponents soon after their return to action.

The CWA Women’s Championship will also be on the line when Alexis puts her pride and joy on the line against her old rival Alexa. Alexis was unhappy with Alexa not showing up last week and has offered a title match in order to get her in the ring one more time. Will Alexa take the chance she has been offered? How will the other CWA Diva’s feel about Alexis handing a title match to the person who was eliminated first at Five Star Attraction?

Rich Stone made his return to Adrenaline Rush last week when he destroyed Marshall Jones. Stone didn’t waste any time in getting the match over with and was soon backstage issuing a challenge to the Guardian Devil. While Devil is yet to respond to the challenge, he has seemingly been listening as Stone has what Devil has called a warm up match. Rich Stone will face newcomer Hakeem Abdul-Mustafe in singles action. Stone will need to continue his impressive form if he is to get Guardian Devil to step into the ring with him.

Minimal Pain made his intentions very clear last week and for a change, he got an answer, but it wasn’t one he wanted. Pain wanted a match with either Joey Nicholas or Guardian Devil but instead found himself being beat down by Shaun Quinn who has seemingly never forgiven Mini Pain’s big brother for kicking him out of the Brotherhood all those months ago. Quinn has decided it’s time to take some retribution on Mini Pain.

Also on Adrenaline Rush, CJ Franchise will make his CWA debut when he goes one on one with Frankie Enzo while Dan Powers will look to continue his winning start when he goes against Callum Fielding.

CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event
    Grudge Match
    Roberto & Ralph McCoy vs. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen & Steve Osborn

CWA X-Fly Championship
    Logan V defends vs. Hawk Bonsen

Grudge Match
    Nero James & The Problem Solver vs. Ryan Daniels & Don deVries

Number One Contendership

A Mouthful Of Awesome vs. Big Bad Trouble vs. Mechanical Thugonomics

Non title match
    Los Calavera vs. BrownStorm

CWA Women’s Championship
    Alexis defends vs. Alexa

Rich Stone vs. Hakeem Abdul-Mustafe

Minimal Pain vs. Shaun Quinn

CJ Franchise vs. Frankie Enzo

Dan Powers vs. Callum Fielding

Private Message your Promo's to God, Tomas and Roberto by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, January 23rd, 2010. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and we will let you know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Internet Favorite

Status

Re: January 27th 2010 - Adrenaline Rush - Cedar Rapids, Iowa [Preview]

Saweet Nero and PS against that scum Devries and Daniels. Problem Solver already dont like the 2 he wants to inflict punishment and who knows if the Red allows them to wrestle WE MIGHT GET A WOODY SIGHTING

Danger Zone

Status

Victoria is not going to happy about not getting her title match

The Artist of Chaos

Status
      Country                    United States

I get my first match nice

Ramrod!

Status

The Shining Rainbows are back!

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Los Calavera vs A Mouthful of Awesome? At Uprising? Hrmmmmmm.........

Arsen has a chance to put McCoy on his ass, again.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

Logan V: Most Fightingest Champion Ever...

Curtain Jerker

Status

can I be booked

Ratchet

Status

Next show you will be sir

SIX F'N STARS

Status

i was going to rp again but there were unforeseen events that delayed this. good luck everyone, really looking forward to this show.

The Artist of Chaos

Status

Do u have to send to all three judges cause I sent to two of them but never see roberto on

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

I'm Roberto and I don't need to be online for you to send me a pm. Anyway, the other guys sent it to me, so we're good.

The Artist of Chaos

Status

Ooooooo ok good to know I barely know how to send pms .thanks for tellin me

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

The show will be on later today...I just had a very busy week at work and so Im late handing in my matches. Sorry guys.

Thread Information