Thread: Daren Storm replies to the Ultimate Pain

God

Status

Daren Storm replies to the Ultimate Pain

The Future seem to have taken up residence on CWA.com as Daren Storm is back online just a day before Five Star Attraction.

Daren Storm writes:

I was just forwarded the interview that one Ultimate Pain did with some third class wrestling site and I noticed a few things that I just had to get off my chest. The biggest is of course the ludacris claim that myself along with Axl Storm, Alexis and Joey Nicholas are running the Brotherhood Lite. Pain wasent all that intelligent so maybe he mixed up Lite and More Successful in that interview. There is nothing Lite about us! We are the single greatest collection of talent the wrestling world has ever set eyes on. It cant be merely a coincidance that all four members just so happen to be long reigning champions in CWA now can it? Pain, I feel bad for you not being able to wrestle anymore, but, I dont know why you are taking cheap shots at the people who made you a success in CWA. Without us, you would have been known only as Roberto's bitch. Much like your "mentor" in the Guardian Devil, you relied on other people to get the job done for you. Joey was first to spot that, and he was quick to act on it when he left you with a deep impression on the side of your head a few weeks ago. Pain, unlike Guardian Devil you are not a never-was, you are simply a has-been who is still rambling on about the glory days to anyone who is unfortunate enough to be cornered by you.

The other thing I want to hit on is your not so subtle hints of a return to the ring in the near future, even as soon as Five Star Attraction. At first I thought why, nobody cares about you anymore. You have only been gone a few weeks and already no-one remembers you. But then I thought about it a different way and actually ended up wanting you to come back and embarras your self even further. Pain, if you are foolish enough to step back into a CWA ring, there wont be any shortage of New and Improved Brotherhood members to take you back out of it. Pain, you bring your crippled ass to the ring and we'll bring two bodybags. One for your over inflated ego, and one for your career.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Re: Daren Storm replies to the Ultimate Pain

Haha. Very nice.

I sense an Original 'Hood vs New 'Hood (Lite ) storyline brewing somewhere down the line lol.

And he scores goals...!

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

This was an awesome shoot. I have a feeling if Ulti came back, he will have something up his sleeve to silence the Storms.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Lol oh man, it's gettin thick in here. Hood battles abrewin?

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Thread Information