Thread: December 30th 2009 - Five Star Attraction - New York City, NY (Preview)

God

Status

December 30th 2009 - Five Star Attraction - New York City, NY (Preview)

It is quite simply the biggest pay per view in wrestling history. On December 30th, Clique Wrestling Alliance will be celebrating it’s one year anniversary with Five Star Attraction. Everything has lead up to this, friendships have been made, and friendships have been broken, rivalries have been made and re-made. Old relationships have been re-formed and removed. We have seen people rise, and we have seen people fall. This is the pay off. This is what we have worked for all year, this is Five Star Attraction, back where it all began, in New York City.

It was only fitting that the biggest show of the year would feature quite possibly the biggest match of the year. Still technically in his rookie year, Roberto has been one of the major success stories of CWA in 2009. He joined the company on the first day and worked his way quickly into the main event. At Uprising, Roberto became the first ever CWA World Heavyweight Champion when he defeated what would turn out to be his long time rival in the Ultimate Pain. Roberto stood tall that night in Las Vegas but Pain was able to take the title from him in Canada at In Exile. Pain and Roberto would continue their feud of the year award winner until Roberto suffered a neck injury and was forced to take a leave of absence. It was during this enforced absence that CWA witnessed the arrival of Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. The former world champion came to CWA at Redemption and made his goal very clear. He was here to become the CWA World Heavyweight Champion. He was here to be the best. Arsen didn’t have it easy as he battled Rich Stone long and hard before finally emerging as the number one contender for then champion the Ultimate Pain. Pain tried to weaken Arsen before the showdown and he succeed in only making the challenger more determined. Pain’s time in CWA came to screeching halt at the hands of Kenneth leBlanc. Arsen didn’t particularly care that his old nemesis had taken the title, as it simply meant he could renew an old but classic rivalry. It was not to be however as Roberto made his shock return to CWA only two weeks before Five Star Attraction and became the CWA World Champion for a second time. Arsen suddenly had a problem with what he seen to be Roberto taking his glory. Arsen has underwent a change in attitude in recent weeks and Roberto seems to be the cause of it. At Five Star Attraction, for the first time ever, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen and Roberto will collide to determine the CWA World Heavyweight Champion.

Joey Nicholas knew he was going to be big ever since he debuted in CWA. If you don’t believe us, just ask him. Nicholas made his debut on the inaugural CWA show back in December 2008 where he became the first ever CWA Lightweight Champion when he overcame three other men in a four corners match. Nicholas not only became the champion, he also made history by becoming the first man to win gold in CWA. Joey Nicholas would take on all comers, and bar a short stint where Dr. Jack Adams was able to pry the title from the grasp of the Real Deal, he has been damn near unstoppable dealing with everything and anything that was put in front of him. There are very few men Joey Nicholas cant say he does not own a victory over, but Logan V is one of those men. Logan also made his debut back in December 2008 and actually holds a very unique record in the fact that he scored the first pinfall in CWA. Logan would try but fail to become number one contender for the CWA World Championship and thus turned his attentions to the Guardian Devil and his self proclaimed Brotherhood Championship. Logan would come close, but in the end come up short against the still unbeaten Devil. An extended break from wrestling followed for the masked man before he returned at Meltdown and set the world on fire. Logan has overcome every obstacle that has been thrown at him as he continued to march towards the CWA X-Fly Championship. Joey Nicholas has tried to slow him down, but Logan seems more determined than ever and looks to be the toughest opponent that Joey Nicholas has faced in CWA.

Calling yourself the greatest tag team in the history of the world is quite the statement and to many, very egotistical. But, when you have been CWA Tag Team Champions for a record setting eight months, you have the right to be cocky and the Future seem to milk it for all it’s worth. Debuting back at Uprising but not actually wrestling until In Exile, The Future have ruled the CWA Tag Team Division with an iron fist and didn’t show any signs of letting up. With their win at all costs attitude, it seemed unlikely that anyone on the CWA Roster could dethrone the cocky youngsters, but Los Calavera stepped up to the plate and finally made their long overdue in ring debut in strong style. Los Calavera have been chasing the Future since Meltdown and at Five Star Attraction, not only do they have the chance to become CWA World Tag Team Champions, they have the chance to bring the Future crashing back down to earth, and they could do that literally as the Guardian Devil has signed off on the request to make the match a ladder match. The Future protested the decision but Los Calavera got their wishes and will be looking for gold in New York.

The first ever CWA Ruler of the Ring will be crowned at Five Star Attraction when long time rivals Don de Vries and Ralph McCoy hook up one more time. Both men have been chasing the CWA X-Fly Championship in recent months but it seems they both shifted their focus to the inaugural Ruler of the Ring tournament and it has paid off as they both reached the final in impressive fashion. The winner of this match will not only leave New York with a crown on their head, they could also leave as the Number One Contender for the CWA World Championship as both men entered the Royal Rumble match scheduled to main event the show.

Alexis crowned herself the CWA Women’s Champion several months ago and Victoria Stone was less than impressed with it. Victoria was public and vocal about her disapproval of Alexis being the Women’s Champion but since Alexis paid for the belt to be made, there wasn’t much that could be done. The Guardian Devil was only in office a few hours when he set in motion a move to make the title official. The Guardian Devil literally bought the title for CWA and has decided to make Alexis earn the title by making a six woman elimination match for Five Star Attraction. Alexis is obviously in and if we left out Victoria we doubt she would be happy so she is also in. The Long time rival of Alexis in Alexa has also claimed a spot while the |returning Toxic Rain was handed spot number four. CWA newcomers Anna Williams and Miss Tyler were named as the final two competitors as we bid to make Women’s wrestling important again in the United States.

The Main Event of the show will be the unpredictable Royal Rumble match. Twenty men will bid to be the last man standing as they fight for the chance to become the number one contender for the CWA World Championship at Uprising. The loser of the Nickolas Kennedy Arsen vs. Roberto match will enter at number twenty. Kenneth leBlanc will enter the match at number one as pay back of sorts by Guardian Devil for losing the title so quickly. The other announced participants are Shaun Quinn, Joven Rayo, Don de Vries, Ralph McCoy, Hunter Smith, Top Dog, Damien Kahn, Callum Fielding, Jay Walters, Jason Hawk, Uncle Salvatore, Rey Guerrero, Guardian Devil and Nero James.

CWA Five Star Attraction Main Event
    CWA Royal Rumble Match

CWA World Heavyweight Championship
    Roberto © vs. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

CWA X-Fly Championship
    Joey Nicholas © vs. Logan V

CWA World Tag Team Championships
    Ladder Match
    The Future © vs. Los Calavera

CWA Women’s Championship
    Elimination Match
    Alexis © vs. Victoria Stone vs. Anna Williams vs. Toxic Rain vs. Miss Tyler vs. Alexa

Ruler of the Ring Final
    Don de Vries vs. Ralph McCoy

CWA Five Star Attraction Pre-Show
    A Mouthful of Awesome vs. The Bulldog & Trevor Kade

Steve Osborn vs. Steel vs. Rocky Ali vs. Vic Diaz

Private Message your Promo's to God, Tomas and Roberto by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, December 26th, 2009. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and we will let you know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: December 30th 2009 - Five Star Attraction - New York City, NY (Preview)

This is a great opportunity for someone to be thrown into the main event
    I hope eveyone goes all out for their promos in an attempt to make a good showing in the biggest PPV of the year

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

The build up to this has been amazing. Everyone better promo

Danger Zone

Status

Time for me to get my first title
    good luck everyone

Scumbag Role Model

Status

This sounds like an epic event with some unfortunate changes and quick build up.

Good luck to EVERYONE!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ramrod!

Status

Ahh, hell.

Internet Favorite

Status

Nero is still gonna try to deliver a great promo but I dont know if it will be my best work. After unfortunate events my bestest friend in the whole world is moving 2500 miles away and it has to happen around the biggest fucking event for my character of the season. I have known this girl for years without her I wouldnt be here she has helped me face myself and my demons. It didnt really hit me up until yesterday that she is gonna really be gone and I dont know when I will see her again and i am getting even emotional writing this right now but dont worry guys Nero will have a promo just dont expect a Jerichoesque kind of promo.

SIX F'N STARS

Status

Quote Originally Posted by StylesofPunk View Post
    Nero is still gonna try to deliver a great promo but I dont know if it will be my best work. After unfortunate events my bestest friend in the whole world is moving 2500 miles away and it has to happen around the biggest fucking event for my character of the season. I have known this girl for years without her I wouldnt be here she has helped me face myself and my demons. It didnt really hit me up until yesterday that she is gonna really be gone and I dont know when I will see her again and i am getting even emotional writing this right now but dont worry guys Nero will have a promo just dont expect a Jerichoesque kind of promo.
    I found this moving. I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

On a lighter note, I'm very looking forward to the card! My first event, quite exciting.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

I cant wait for this show, it's by far the most anticipated PPV of the year. We did what TNA or even WCW couldn't do...create another WrestleMania

Fk we're good lol.

STOP!... Hammertime

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Prove it! =P let's see the results lol
    CWA Career: Won-3 / Lost-1 / Drawn-1

ryandaniels?

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Agreed. I don't know why I'm so impatient.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information