View Poll Results: Who will walk away the winner! (osnp! ALLITERATION!!!!)

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • If he is in it, Roberto

1 11.11%
  • If he is in it, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

1 11.11%
  • Kenneth LeBlanc

0 0%
  • Guardian Devil

3 33.33%
  • Ralph McCoy

1 11.11%
  • Don De Vries

0 0%
  • Nero James

1 11.11%
  • Damien Kahn

0 0%
  • Joven Rayo

0 0%
  • Uncle Sal

1 11.11%
  • Jason Hawk

0 0%
  • Callum Fielding

1 11.11%
  • Hunter Smith

0 0%
  • Top Dog

0 0%
  • Shaun Quinn/Steel

0 0%
  • Rey Guerrero

0 0%
  • Jay Walters

0 0%
  • Other (Please be specific)

0 0%

Thread: Five Star Attraction - CWA Royal Rumble

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Five Star Attraction - CWA Royal Rumble

It's an all out war in New York when the first annual CWA Royal Rumble will take place at Five Star Attraction!

Twenty superstars will be fighting for a chance to be the number one contender to the World Championship. They will do so be competing in the Royal Rumble. There are simple rules and guidelines to the Rumble:

- Two Superstars will start out
    - A new competitor will enter at an equally spaced time interval
    - Eliminations can only be made by throwing a competitor over the ropes and having both of their feet touch the floor
    - Eliminations can not be made by pinfall, submission or disqualification
    - The winner is the last man standing

Due to displeasing his friend and interim commissioner, The Guardian Devil, former World Champ Kenneth LeBlanc will be starting first. LeBlanc had nothing to worry about going into Five Star a few weeks ago. He sneaked his way to the top of the company with politics. Now that their friendship is testing the tides, LeBlanc is finding himself in a situation he has to dig himself out of. And it won't be easy. If any number in the Rumble is cursed, it's number one. It is an endurance test. You have to outlast all nineteen superstars you see come after you. It will be a tough challenge for LeBlanc.

The Guardian Devil is making sure it is tough for LeBlanc to win because, well, The Devil himself his in the rumble! Coming in a spot number sixteen, The Interim Commissioner would love to complete his dominance of CWA by becoming the number one contender to the World Championship.

There are other big threats to this rumble besides the Darkness stablemates.

The unfortunate number two spot went to a new but exiciting wrestler in Damien Kahn. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen was quick into ditching his high regard in Logan V and Ralph McCoy in exchange of Kahn. A sadistic yet talented young man, he would cringe at the idea of blowing this opportunity.

Ruler of the Ring finalists Ralph McCoy and Don De Vries have been announced as participants for the Rumble. Don drew seven and Ralph drew fifteen, respectively. So even though Ralph has the advanatge over his rival, you have to think if Don wins the Ruler of the Ring, he will have the better momentum.

Other participants in the Royal Rumble include AMLL Cruiserweight Champion Joven Rayo, Uncle Sal, Nero James, Hunter Smith, Top Dog, Jason Hawk, Callum Feilding, and more!

There some open spots in the rumble, and you have to think that there could be some suprises in store! Could the winners of the pre-show make an entrance? Could we see a possible return or debut?

We will be garuanteed an angry number twenty entrant in either Roberto or Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. The loser of the world championship match will be the final entrant of the rumble. Roberto would not like to be in the role of the challenger again, especially since he won the title two weeks ago. On the other hand, Arsen vowed two things to the public: that Roberto would not be walking after their match, and that he will not be the last entrant in that rumble. He will be watching who his first title defense will be against.

Twenty men! One title opportunity! Only one man left standing! Who will it be?

To watch our first Royal Rumble, order Five Star Attraction on PPV, December 30th!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

Re: Five Star Attraction - CWA Royal Rumble

I hope every promos at their best for this as this is a great opportunity for your Character to sky rocket to the main event
    Also Nicky I hope you do one of these for the Women's match too

Scumbag Role Model

Status

There's a Women's contest? No offense.....
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Voted for Guardian Devil.

Love the confidence in people voting for themselves.
    -------
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Voted for GD as well. I would love to see him start fighting for the top prize.

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

GD heavily favored eh? You guys makin me wanna promo like the old days, I gotta save my strength!

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Thread Information