View Poll Results: A Clash of Four Unique Characters!

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • A Mouthful of Awesome (Jackson Sonik and Deportista)

1 50.00%
  • Trevor Kade and The Bulldog

1 50.00%

Thread: Five Star Attraction - Trevor Kade and The Bulldog vs. A Mouthful Of Awesome

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Five Star Attraction - Trevor Kade and The Bulldog vs. A Mouthful Of Awesome

Two kids at heart will be debuting at Five Star Attraction.

In what was a CWA.com exclusive announcement, the team of Deportista and Jackson Sonik, collectively known as the new duo, "A Mouthful of Awesome", will take on the aspiring team of Trevor Kade and The Bulldog.

Kade and Bulldog look to be the top contenders of the tag team division. They haven't done too bad of a job. They took McCoy and King Johns to the limit in single matches, and looked like a hard working duo against Quinn and Enzo, showing brute strenght and terrific chemistry. Another hard working win, especially on CWA's biggest event, could give them a future shot at the tag team titles.

Adding depth to this tag team division is the debuting duo of Deportista and Jackson Sonik. Two young gentlemen that could never be seperated, they've traveled all over the country to not only get the experience, but enjoy the perks that come with it. Deportista, a graduate of Nickolas Arsen's wrestling academy, has been banished from several wrestling companies due to his misunderstood and unorthodox ways of communication. When he was contacted by Arsen to join the CWA, Deportista contacted his good freind Jackson Sonik to be his translator, due to taking French, German, Spanish, and Japanese in high school, having a retarded brother that sounds like Depirtista, and wanting to further his training.

It's a tag team showcase at Five Star Attraction! To watch this match, order the event on December 30th, only on PPV!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

God

Status

Re: Five Star Attraction - Trevor Kade and The Bulldog vs. A Mouthful Of Awesome

This will be the pre-show match and will give us a good indication of who could be the next challengers for the CWA Tag Team Championships. Havent seen a Mouthful of Awesome promo yet so I cant call it right now.
    Last edited by God; 12-08-2009 at 06:39 PM.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Five Star Attraction - Trevor Kade and The Bulldog vs. A Mouthful Of Awesome

I will go with The Bulldog and Kade just because Nicky has his hands full with Arsen already.

Thread Information