View Poll Results: Who Will Rule The Ring?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ralph McCoy

2 40.00%
  • Don de Vries

3 60.00%

Thread: Five Star Attraction - Ruler of the Ring Finals: Ralph McCoy vs. Don de Vries

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Five Star Attraction - Ruler of the Ring Finals: Ralph McCoy vs. Don de Vries

In what will probably foreshadow the future main event, the 2009 Ruler of the Ring finals feature a Roadrunner and an Elephant Man.

He is a threatening prospect, an advocate in destruction, and one of the finalists of the Ruler of the Ring. Don de Vries has had a hell of a year. He stood his ground against the likes of Jack Adams and Joey Nicholas, as well as establishing himself as an X-Fly contender. Now, he can propel to possibly higher ranks by winning the Ruler of the Ring crown. He defeated a slumping Jay Walters in the opening round, and recieved an unfortunate bye due to the death of Jack Granville. Don will probably kill if he doesn't win the Ruler of the Ring.

He'll especially lose his mind if he is defeated by his fellow finalist, Ralph McCoy. If you thought Don De Vries had a great 2009, Ralph McCoy has done just as good. McCoy took home a lot of awards this past week, and he quite deserved him. One of the most exciting and explosive warriors of the ring. He has done countless battles against Joey Nicholas for the CWA X-Fly Title. Now, he's battled the brightest to get into the finals of the Ruler of the Ring. Defeating Trevor Kade and thorn in his side, King Johns, Ralph would love nothing more than to take down The Elephant Man.

Will Don de Vries take the crown, or will he be like Wild E Coyote, and fail at stopping The Roadrunner?

Find out by ordering Five Star Attraction, December 30st, only on PPV!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

Re: Five Star Attraction - Ruler of the Ring Finals: Ralph McCoy vs. Don de Vries

Both have these two have been on a role as of late and have been quite impressive
    I ultimately went with McCoy but it wouldn't suprise me in the least bit if de Vries gets the upset win

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Re: Five Star Attraction - Ruler of the Ring Finals: Ralph McCoy vs. Don de Vries

I dont see Don as the underdog at all. It wont be an upset if he wins. I've decided to go with him in fact, just because Ralph has been very inconsistent as of late

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Don isn't the underdog, considering the fact he is winning the vote two to one.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information