Thread: December 16th 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Mobile, AL (Preview)

God

Status

December 16th 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Mobile, AL (Preview)

CWA Adrenaline Rush will be coming to you live from Mobile, Alabama on December 16th. The following is an early preview of what you can expect to see on the show.

The main event for the final Adrenaline Rush of 2009 just so happens to be one of the biggest ever. Opponents become partners for what is sure to be one night only as the CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas teams with his arch nemesis and number one contender Logan V to face the new CWA World Champion Roberto and the number one contender for his title in Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. We doubt any one involved will shed a tear if their partner gets injured in the match.

The CWA World Tag Team Champions the Future believe they got one over on Los Calavera by having the title match in Montana without the number one contenders present. Logan V and Los Calavera have complained about the loophole but Guardian Devil has been told the Future are correct with their interpretation of the contract. Guardian Devil however has decided that Los Calavera should at least get a chance to regain the title shot and has booked both teams into matches on Adrenaline Rush. Los Calavera will go up against Brown Storm while the Future will go up against Mechanical Thugonomics in two Beat the Clock matches. If Los Calavera can win in a quicker time than the Future, they get a shot at Five Star Attraction.

Don de Vries and Ralph McCoy were tag partners last week and, well, it didn’t work out all that well as they simply refused to work together and came close to punching each other out. Before they collide at Five Star Attraction, they will get a chance to do some last minute softening up when Ralph McCoy teams with Vic Diaz to face Don de Vries and Jay Walters in tag action.

Nero James made his CWA in ring debut in Montana and got the win along with Rey Guerrero against The Bulldog and Trevor Kade, with a little assist from Woody. When Trevor Kade seen the replay backstage he marched to the office of Guardian Devil and demanded a rematch. The Guardian Devil was in no mood to deal with Kade and gave him the match he asked for without protesting. The four men will meet again in Alabama in a No Disqualification match.

Alexis was right. There will indeed be a six woman match at Five Star Attraction with the CWA Women’s Championship on the line. Given the recent alliances that seem to have been forged in recent weeks, a three way tag team match has been booked. Alexis will team with her new BFF Victoria Stone. Miss Tyler, who came to the aid of Alexa will team up with her and Anna Williams will team with the returning Toxic Rain.

Demon Deeds and the Amazing Shine have been going at it every chance they got since Meltdown and will finally get to do it inside the ring. Demon Deeds will make only his second appearance in a CWA ring when he bids to take revenge on the Amazing Shine for his attempts to save Shadow Equinox from Demon Deeds.

With the Royal Rumble fast approaching, the slots are filling up and we will confirm two more in Alabama when Shaun Quinn firstly goes one on one with Steel. After that, unbeaten newcomer Hunter Smith will go to battle with St. Deuce for a chance to win the Rumble and become the new number one contender to the CWA World Heavyweight Championship.

From AMLL in Mexico, Callum Fielding will square off with Rocky Ali in what will be both men’s American debut.

Plus, we will hear from the newly refocused Minimal Pain.

CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event
    Logan V & Joey Nicholas vs. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen & Roberto

Beat the Clock
    The Future vs. Mechanical Thugonomics

Beat the Clock
    Los Calavera vs. Brown Storm

Don de Vries & Jay Walters vs. Ralph McCoy & Vic Diaz

No Disqualifications Match
    The Bulldog & Trevor Kade vs. Nero James & Rey Guerrero

Alexis & Victoria Stone vs. Miss Tyler & Alexa vs. Anna Williams & Toxic Rain

Demon Deeds vs. The Amazing Shine

Qualifying Match
    Steel vs. Shaun Quinn

Qualifying Match
    Hunter Smith vs. St. Deuce

Callum Fielding vs. Rocky Ali

For the Main Event, Private Message your Promo's to God and PeaceSells. For every other match, Private Message your Promo's to God, Tomas and Roberto by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, December 12th, 2009. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and we will let you know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: December 16th 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Mobile, AL (Preview)

Roberto and NKA? What a dream team!!!!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Hmmm 3 faces to 1 heel
    Nicholas may have to sit this one out

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

I really like this card. The Main Event should be amazing. Let's hope Fielding and Ali both promo for this.

Internet Favorite

Status

No DQ match with Nero and Rey against the Festus 2.0(Bulldog) and Kade should be fun. I predict a Woody sighting again plus the mystery is which Diva was with Nero and will she accompany him to ringside

On Vacation

Status

Ali isnt from Mexico

God

Status

AMLL is CWA's sister/feeder promotion based in Mexico. The company is Mexican, the wrestlers are from all over the world.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

So.........what exactly is going on with my guy? I'm guessing Griff failed out yet again so we are quietly disbanding the brief union of Darkness? Seems about right.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Thread Information