Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE TLC - D-Generation X vs. Chris Jericho and Big Show

Sweet Meat

Status

WWE TLC - D-Generation X vs. Chris Jericho and Big Show

DX (HBK and HHH) vs. Chris Jericho and the Big Show
    Tables, Ladders, and Chairs

At WWE: Tables, Ladders & Chairs, Unified Tag Team Champions Chris Jericho & Big Show will face their greatest challenge since forming their golden alliance, putting their titles on the line against D-Generation X in a TLC Match.

Although the innovative, new WWE pay-per-view will feature matches utilizing ladders, tables and chairs, the Unified Tag Team Title Match will be the one battle that will incorporate all three.

The TLC is a notorious, career-threatening match like no other in which tables, ladders and chairs are all legal. The object – to ascend and grab the championship gold that is hanging above the ring before your opponents can – becomes even more daunting once the two additional elements of mass mayhem are thrown into the mix.

Ever since Chris Jericho literally handed Big Show tag team gold - using a special clause in his championship contract to replace an injured Edge with The World’s Largest Athlete - the dominant duo has successfully defended their championship against the likes of Batista & Rey Mysterio, The Legacy and Cryme Tyme. With every new challenge that has presented itself, the combined skills of this elite tour de force has continued to rise above, helping to establish them as one of the greatest tag team champions in the majestic annals of WWE.

But this time around, they will be facing more than just a tag team. They will be taking on a squared circle institution. Both together and as individuals, The Game and The Showstopper have proven themselves, time and time again, to be two of the most dangerous Superstars in WWE history. Rather than conform to WWE over the years, their uncanny abilities and charismatic attitude has forced WWE to shape itself around them. In addition to having their reputation of rebellion, anarchy, and sheer will on their side, they also seem to have the reigning champions’ number. In recent months, they have scored two non-title victories over Big Show & Jericho on Monday Night Raw. Could TLC bring them the third? Break it down!

When it comes to TLC, the hardware in the ring is almost as dangerous as the four Superstars who will be wielding it. All of them have seen just about everything there is to see over the years. All of them have proven themselves to be as tough as they are determined. And absolutely all of them have demonstrated exceptional ability in a wide variety of specialty matches. No matter what the outcome, one thing is for certain: The WWE Universe is in for one wild ride from start to finish.

Will Jeri-Show once again prove they are the crème de la crème of tag team excellence? Or will they “bow to the masters?” Find out at WWE: Tables, Ladders and Chairs, Sunday, Dec. 13 at 8/7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

Re: WWE TLC - D-Generation X vs. Chris Jericho and Big Show

This probably highlights how pointless the TLC show stipulation is. But it could be an intresting dynamic with Big Show being too fat to climb up ring steps, let alone a ladder. At least it's intriguing.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Sweet Meat

Status

Should be a good match. Random stip but with gimmick PPVs I guess that's common.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

With Show injured i really wonder how Jerishow will retain in this

Sweet Meat

Status

I personally don't think he will. But supposing he did.. I wonder if he'd get another new partner.

Spoiler:

On Vacation

Status

This is the ME for me.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

D-X don't need the titles and there's nobody for a team of that stature to drop them to anyway. I'd have a new partner come in at the end to help Jeri-Show to win then just state on the next nights Raw that Show needs surgery.

Sweet Meat

Status

I guess they could do something like have them take out Show during the TLC but Jericho still win it. Have say, Dolph (since they aren't pushing him towards the IC belt seemingly) join up with Jericho. It gives him a rub, it gives Jericho more bragging since he can say how he's on his third partner but he's never lost the gold, it's more realistic for a Cryme Tyme or Hart Dynasty to beat them, etc.

But we'll probably get DX win and a break up soon after.

Spoiler:

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I'm really glad to see the tag titles in such a high profile matches. The tag titles have come a long way from just a year ago. Now they're got four of WWE's biggest names fighting for them. I expect DX taking the tag titles. Jerishow has had a great reign with the belts, they've bulldozed threw almost every tag team WWE has to offer. DX has never had the tag titles before so Jerishow should drop the tag titles here. Not to mention, this would allow Hunter and Shawn to appear on Smackdown and ECW which some people might think is a bad thing but I do not. I just hope once DX gets the tag titles they don’t become an after thought. I hope that DX makes the titles their number one priority and they keep the prestige of them up.

WAKE UP

Status

Expectations are low. Like Jericho, like Show, but DX are just the worst and the TLC stip lends itself to spotfests more than anything else. And with Show going out for surgery I predict a title switch, which is unfortunate. Still, will be interesting to see how a guy like Show fits into a match likes this.
    Talk about the best matches of the year here:

WWE | AEW | New Japan | Other

Sweet Meat

Status

Supposing DX wins, besides Legacy and the Hart Dynasty (who aren't ready) I can't think of any team for them to feud with. So I don't see why they should except for them to be props for the eventual break up.

Spoiler:

Ok lets do this!

Status
      Country                    us=United States

thats right ..im calling it out right now that dx is going to beat jerishow for the tag belts.

The reason is simple for one thing...PROFIT

To me, it seems like vince is all about the profit right now with the kids and lets think about it. Vince puts the titles on dx and they are free to go to any show they want to. smackdown , raw , ecw it doesnt matter if they have the tag titles and where ever dx goes comes all the fancy t-shirts, glow sticks so lets say they win the tag belts, they can get all the dx profit on raw and then on smackdown. so they could really double what they are making.

so with that in mind guys ..do you think i make a good point that dx could win this match at tlc?

Stud Muffin

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheKiller View Post
    I guess they could do something like have them take out Show during the TLC but Jericho still win it. Have say, Dolph (since they aren't pushing him towards the IC belt seemingly) join up with Jericho. It gives him a rub, it gives Jericho more bragging since he can say how he's on his third partner but he's never lost the gold, it's more realistic for a Cryme Tyme or Hart Dynasty to beat them, etc.

I don't see Jericho getting a third partner period. If they do retain it will be with the Big Show and then they will dance around the hard matches and keep Show out of the ring as much as possible. It really doesn't make ANY sense to take the titles off them aside from Shows injury either. I really like that pairing and honestly they have finally given the belts the cred they deserve.

They got their own theme music, name and heel personas. What more could you ask for?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuel View Post
    thats right ..im calling it out right now that dx is going to beat jerishow for the tag belts.

To me, it seems like vince is all about the profit right now with the kids and lets think about it. Vince puts the titles on dx and they are free to go to any show they want to. smackdown , raw , ecw it doesnt matter if they have the tag titles and where ever dx goes comes all the fancy t-shirts, glow sticks so lets say they win the tag belts, they can get all the dx profit on raw and then on smackdown. so they could really double what they are making.

so with that in mind guys ..do you think i make a good point that dx could win this match at tlc?
    Couldn't agree more. It's no coincidence that they come out with MORE new D-X shit the week before the PPV. That tells me that 1. They aren't breaking up DX anytime soon and 2. Them shelling their products on their more kid friendly shows is the way to go.

Offtopic, but how friggin ridiculous do the almost 40 and the 40+ DX look wearing this obnoxious shit? I think they look like damn fools personally.

But whatever for a buck right?

Yeezy Taught Me

Status

Keeping Jericho on RAW is the smartest thing for WWE right now. He's golden with his gimmick, and with Big Show by his side validating him, JeriShow is funny as hell most of the time. I'm still looking forward to seeing which DX member will betray who. I do think their TLC match will be epic, but I don't think the titles will change hands.

Sweet Meat

Status

I suggested that after I read Big Show needed big knee surgery, clearly that isn't the case though.

Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

Show had surgery then was working two days later. The guy is a MACHINE.
    Talk about the best matches of the year here:

WWE | AEW | New Japan | Other

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    D-X don't need the titles and there's nobody for a team of that stature to drop them to anyway. I'd have a new partner come in at the end to help Jeri-Show to win then just state on the next nights Raw that Show needs surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheKiller View Post

Haven't they just re-signed Cade?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuel View Post

I fail to see how it makes a difference. I've not been to a WWE live event in an age, but surely the merch stands are packed full of shit off all three shows?

Quote Originally Posted by DD View Post
    Couldn't agree more. It's no coincidence that they come out with MORE new D-X shit the week before the PPV. That tells me that 1. They aren't breaking up DX anytime soon and 2. Them shelling their products on their more kid friendly shows is the way to go.
    Don't forget it's Christmas dude, the more DX merch to sell, the more the kids will scream and kick and shout until they find it under the tree.

Sweet Meat

Status

Wait, they resigned Cade? ...

A lot of people think this will suck but I'm looking forward to it.

Spoiler:

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

Big Show in a ladder match will certainly have a curiosity factor. I see the ending revolving around him being taller than everybody else. Even if it means them doing what they did at the '99 King Of The Ring, having Show lift up a ladder so Jericho can grab the belts (If that's possibe), or even have his fat arse actually climb a ladder.

I was thinking new tag titles could debut, but I just think they'll hang one of each belt up instead.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information