Thread: December 2nd 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Billings, MON (Preview)

God

Status

December 2nd 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Billings, MON (Preview)

CWA Adrenaline Rush will be coming to you live from Billings, MON on December 2nd. The following is an early preview of what you can expect to see on the show.

The Guardian Devil has seemingly grown tired of his recent efforts to try and keep Nickolas Kennedy Arsen and Logan V from succeeding in CWA. He tried putting them in an eight on two match last week but that blew up in his face when their opponents started fighting with each other to allow Arsen and Logan to pick up the win. This week Guardian Devil is taking a different approach, Logan V will go one on one with Nickolas Kennedy Arsen in the main event! Logan and Arsen will have to put their friendship aside for at least one night as they will no doubt be looking to steal the show.

Several weeks ago, AMLL Cruiserweight Champion Joven Rayo defeated CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas by Disqualification. Rayo has made it public that he wants to return to CWA and defeat Joey Nicholas clean in the middle of the ring. Joey Nicholas refused the challenge unless Rayo put his Cruiserweight title on the line. Rayo didn’t hesitate and the match was made official soon after the last show. Joey Nicholas will bid to become the first double champion in CWA history.

Minimal Pain cut a passionate promo last week in which he swore revenge on Darkness. It seems Guardian Devil was listening but didn’t take his former stable mate all that seriously as he has refused to grant Minimal Pain a match with any of his preferred opponents and has instead told Minimal Pain that he must earn the right to face Darkness in the ring. Pain looks to start on that track when he takes on newcomer Vic Diaz.

Guardian Devil seemed much more interested in the next match that he booked for his good friend Kenneth leBlanc. A one on one World Heavyweight Championship match in which the new champion will defend against Kennif leBlanch in a first time ever meeting. Kennif has made a living for the best part of 2009 by mocking Kenneth leBlanc, that may come back to haunt him on Adrenaline Rush.

The finalists for the 2009 Ruler of the Ring tournament have been determined in Don de Vries and Ralph McCoy. Before they lock up at Five Star Attraction, they must team together on Adrenaline Rush to face the unlikely duo of Steel and Damage Nixon.

The Bulldog and Trevor Kade got off to a good start in the tag division last week, they will be looking to follow up on that win when they face the debuting Nero James and the returning Rey Guerrero in tag action.

Hunter Smith made quite an impression on the forehead of Vic Diaz last week, while Damien Kahn stole a victory over CWA veteran Jay Walters. With both men getting off to a winning start in CWA, one man’s luck is about to change as they do battle on Adrenaline Rush.

Anna Williams made her CWA debut last week against Miss Tyler and looked like she was about to pick up the victory when Victoria Stone involved herself in the match and left both Anna and Miss Tyler down and out. Anna will be hoping to get her first win in CWA this week when she goes one on one with Alexa.

CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event
    Logan V
    vs.
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

AMLL Cruiserweight Championship
    Joven Rayo ©
    vs.
    Joey Nicholas

Minimal Pain
    vs.
    Vic Diaz

CWA World Heavyweight Championship
    Kenneth leBlanc ©
    vs.
    Kennif leBlanch

Don de Vries & Ralph McCoy
    vs.
    Damage Nixon & Steel

The Bulldog & Trevor Kade
    vs.
    Rey Guerrero & Nero James

Hunter Smith
    vs.
    Damien Kahn

Anna Williams
    vs.
    Alexa

Private Message your Promo's to God, Tomas and Roberto by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, November 28th, 2009. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and we will let you know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: December 2nd 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Billings, MON (Preview)

W00tles!!!111 What a challenge!

Time to whip out a big one!.........a promo, that is.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Awesome Main Event. Should be a close match.

Can't wait to see Nero James and Rey Guerrero's promos and hopefully Damien Kahn will show for his match, his introduction promos were amazing.

Edit: To those who dont know, I used to be Roberto, so send me your promos
    Last edited by Sawyer; 11-21-2009 at 04:52 AM.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Fuggin name changes messing everyone up
    Should be a great main event that could go either way

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

Yeah! First solo main event! In your face, Nicholas!

Thread Information