Thread: November 18th 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Live from Greenville, SC

God

Status

November 18th 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Live from Greenville, SC

We open the show this week with a graphic announcing the unfortunate death of one member of the CWA family. Jack Granville, better known to CWA fans as O’Doherty passed away soon after last week’s show. He was only 19 years old.

Lindsay Monahan is in the ring ready to make the introductions for the opening bout.

Lindsay Monahan: This next match is scheduled for one fall, with a 30 minute time limit. Introducing first, from Parts Unknown...Damien Kahn!!!

Damien's music hits and he comes out from behind the curtains. His face blank and expressionless as he makes his way down to the ring. He is making his official in ring debut tonight and he will want to make sure it's a good one.

Lindsay Monahan: ...and his opponent, from Somewhere better than Here...Jay "The New Chapter" Walters!!!

Solidarity by Enter Shikari blasts throughout the arena as Jay Walters makes his way out. He has been on a pretty miserable losing streak as of late, but tonight he will be looking to end that when he takes on the newcomer.

vs.

He gets in the ring, the bell sounds and we are ready to go. They circle each other and then they lock up. The mysterious Kahn gets the upper hand first as he puts Jay Walters in a headlock. Walters tries to get free, but he can't seem to shake the big 250 pounder. Damian Kahn keeps the hold tight for a little while longer before scooping Walters up and slamming him with a huge body slam. Damien Kahn runs the rope and drops and huge leg drop and goes straight for the pin...

...1...2...and Jay Walters kicks out.

Damien picks up his opponent and throws him to the turnbuckle. He then charges at him ready to squash him, but Walters moves out of the way just in time, and as Kahn stumbles back, Jay hits him with a nasty neck breaker. Jay rapidly climbs the ropes and hits Kahn with a beautifully executed Swanton bomb. Damien is in trouble and things are about to get worse. Jay Picks Kahn up and nails him with a German Suplex. It looks like his losing streak could come to an end, but instead of going for the pin, he decides to climb the ropes one more time. He waits for Damien to get back to his feet and then flies through the air connecting with cross body...but wait, Damien reverses it into a pinfall attempt and Johnny Yamaguchi quickly runs to make the count...

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of this match at 8 minutes and 7 seconds...Damien Kahn!!!

This is over just like that. Walters was well on his way to victory, but a technical mistake and a little bad luck seemed to have cost him tonight. Damien Kahn rolls out of the ring and as he makes his way back to the locker rooms, he lifts his arms up in the air in celebration. It might not have been the performance of his lifetime, but a win is a win and he will take it.

We are shown a short video that lasts no more than twenty seconds next but the message is clear and to the point. “Revenge shall be had, the War is coming.”

The scene cuts to the ring which currently has a red carpet covering the mat and a table in the centre with two leatherback chairs on the opposing sides. Bruce Mollard is in the ring to oversee the signing.

Bruce Mollard: Ladies and gentlemen, allow me to introduce to you the two athletes to compete for the first time ever one on one for the CWA X-Fly championship at Five Star Attraction! Introducing first, the X-Fly champion and the Real Deal, Joey Nicholas!

Boos instantly resound throughout the arena as Nicholas’ new theme “Now is the Time” by Dope begins to play before the champion saunters down to the ring with the strap slung over his right shoulder. The champion slides into the ring and poses to the heated audience before beginning to pace back and fourth awaiting his masked foe.

Bruce Mollard: And now introducing his opponent on December 30th, Logan V!

The crowd goes wild as they cheer on fan favourite Logan V as he makes his way down the ramp and slides into the ring. Once inside, the masked man instantly goes face to face with his adversary. Bruce hesitantly attempts to calm down the situation.

Bruce Mollard: A..Al..Alright gentlemen can we please keep this civilized?

The two don’t even budge as their eyes are deadlocked onto one another as Mollard begins to plead.

Bruce Mollard: Can you both please take your seats so we can sign the contract?

Both competitors hesitate at first but then finally oblige and take separate seats on the opposite side of the table.

Bruce Mollard: I have been notified that both of your lawyers backstage have thoroughly looked over this contract and have assured you that everything is in order. Now do either one of you have any questions regarding the context of this here form before we begin the proceedings?

Logan V gives a cold and silent stare and the cocky champion who has since propped his legs on the table and his smirking conceitedly at his foe.

Bruce Mollard: Okay Logan V you are the challenger therefore I will have you sign first.

Logan signs the contract before sliding the document along with the pen towards Nicholas. Joey grabs both and tosses the pen into the crowd who all make a frenzy to take home some merchandise. Nicholas then produces a pen of his own to sign on the dotted line. After Nicholas signs it he looks up at Logan with a smirk before motioning to Mollard to give him the microphone. Bruce doesn’t think twice before handing the champion what he wants.

Joey Nicholas: This is usually the point at these contract signings Logan where once I’m sure the match is official and there’s no backing out of it, I Just because I’m that kind of guy that takes any advantage he can get, and manipulate anything y’know? But the fact is, I’m not going to do that.

The crowd voices their disapproval.

Joey Nicholas: I don’t give a damn what these people want to see go down tonight, as I don’t need to do that with you, I’m not going to need an advantage heading into Five Star Attraction, as you’re already at a big enough disadvantage as it is!

Logan V takes the other microphone on the table and brings it to his mouth to speak but suddenly Nicholas slaps Logan across the face and rolls out of the ring as Logan angrily jumps out of his chair to give chase. However unbeknownst to Logan, Kennif LeBlanch has since entered the ring and is patiently waiting behind the masked man. Nicholas points behind Logan who in turn spots Kennif attempting a clothesline. He ducks the attack before putting the bigger man on his shoulders and facing Nicholas prior to performing the Celtic cross through the table. The Englishman starts to make hand motions towards his waist to let the champion know that he is coming for the X-Fly championship in the coming weeks.

vs.

Vic Diaz and Hunter Smith both decided to bring some toys with them to the ring and as a result, the official didn’t dare tell them not to use them. Diaz swings a kendo stick while Smith swings a trashcan lid. Both men connect with the head of the other several times over but it seems to be having minimal effect and just serves to pump each other up as the shots get harder each time. Eventually the kendo stick breaks when it knocks Smith off his feet. The distorted trashcan lid bounces away as Diaz stumbles around looking for another weapon. Diaz finds a steel chair but Hunter Smith has found a weapon of his own and is playing possum. Diaz bends down to pull Smith back to his feet and gets blasted in the face with the foam from a fire extinguisher. Diaz drops the chair and tries to clear out his eyes. Smith quickly gets back to his feet and drives the end of the metal fire extinguisher into the temple of Diaz to knock him out cold. Smith drops down and picks up the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, via pinfall, in 4 minutes and 38 seconds, Hunter Smith.

Smith gets the win, but he looks like he has just been through a small war as the blood trickles down his face as he gets back to his feet to celebrate his debut win.

Backstage we see Demon Deeds arriving at the arena and being greeted by the Amazing Shine. Shine jumps Deeds as soon as he steps into the arena and runs him into a nearby brick wall. Shine apparently hasn’t forgiven Deeds for the attack last week that prevented him from making a claim for a spot in the World heavyweight title gauntlet. Shine takes a nearby trashcan and smashes it into the head of Deeds several times before throwing it at him and storming off.

vs.

We go inside the ring where The Bulldog and his partner Trevor Kade have already made their entrances and are awaiting their opponents.

Frankie Enzo comes out first and he is pumped. He slaps every fan's hand and then awaits for his partner by the rings steps. Shaun Quinn's music hits and the fans in attendance can hardly wait to see who Shaun will impersonate today. It seems his gimmick is really over here in Greenville. He comes out and Lindsay Monahan introduces him as The Ultimate Quinn. Tonight the funny man is paying homage to our former World Heavyweight Champion and his former partner The Ultimate Pain. He makes his way down the ramp and then both him and his partner Enzo get inside the ring. The bell sounds and this tag match is on.

The Ultimate Quinn will start for his team and Trevor Kade for his. They lock up and Quinn gets the advantage right away by raking his opponent's eyes. An old trick Ultimate Pain used to use all the time. Quinn delivers some hard right hands to Kade's face like if it was a punching bag. He then drags Kade to his corner where he makes the tag to his excited partner Frankie Enzo. Frankie comes in and right way delivers some nasty chops that turn Kade's chest red as a tomato. He then picks Trevor up and smash him down with a standing power slam. He drags him over to his corner and tags Quinn back in. Frankie and Quinn are working like well-oiled machine tonight. Quinn goes to work on Trevor's back as he nails him with a couple of body slams, before locking in an STF. It seems he is trying to soften Trevor up for the Ulti Bomb. Trevor is screaming in Pain as Quinn keeps putting the pressure on his back. The Bulldog in the meanwhile his screaming for him to hang on. Trevor is not going to give up, but his back must be like Jell-O right now. Quinn releases the hold and quickly drops a couple of elbows on Kade's back. Trevor is in pain and it doesn’t look like he can last for much longer. The Ultimate Quinn is now ready to deliver the Ulti Bomb, but as he is about to deliver the move, The Bulldog comes in and smashes him with a hard punch to the back of the head.

Quinn is down and it looks like he is unconscious and this gives Trevor the perfect opportunity to recover a little and make the tag. The Bulldog in the meanwhile has made his way back to his corner as the ref warned him not to do it again or he will be disqualified. Trevor slowly but surely makes it to his corner and finally tags the big man. The Bulldog comes in and without wasting any time, delivers one of the biggest Gorilla slam anyone has ever seen. Quinn seems done. Frankie Enzo decides to enter the ring as well, but The Bulldog kicks him in the face and then whips him over the ropes and to the hard floor. He then picks up Quinn and delivers a monstrous F-5. He goes for the pin and that's all she wrote. Great effort by Quinn and Enzo, but The Bulldog was just too dominant tonight.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, in 9 minutes and 7 seconds, The Bulldog and Trevor Kade.

The two heels celebrate in the ring before making their way to the back.

"Best For Me" plays as newcomer Nero Jones walks down to the ring.

Nero, wearing a button up black dress shirt, cargo pants and shoes, stands with his kendo stick in one hand. He lets the smoke come up from the ramp as he stands there head down breathing it in. The smoke ends and he looks toward the ring and walks down to the ring he slides in under the ropes and goes to a turnbuckle dropping off the kendo stick on his way up.

He points to the crowd and starts to clap and bow.

He jumps down and goes over to the ropes and gets a microphone from the ring announcer.

Nero: I welcome you all to your new hero Nero James. Yes that is me

Crowd Cheers.

Nero: It feels so good to be in Greenville, South Carolina to be with the fans of the CWA.

Crowd Cheers louder.

Nero: Like all of you I am just your average guy. I am a underdog just like the rest of you.

Crowd chants This is awesome.

Nero: I know I am awesome just like each and every one of you. Hulk Hogan had his Hulkamaniacs, The Rock had The People, Christian had his Peeps, Well I have my dog pound.

Nero points to everyone in the crowd.

Nero: You guys are my dog pound. You make this underdog strive to be the best I can be for you without you guys I’m nothing.

Nero points to the camera.

Nero: Even you people watching right now are part of my dog pound. I’m here to show you that a underdog can strive to achieve his dream. I might not be the biggest the baddest wrestler here but I have what all my dog pound has and that is heart. I will fight for my dog pound night in and night out. My body will be beaten battered and torn and I will do all of that for each and every one of you.

Crowd chants Underdog.

Nero: Oh and to all of my dog pound I would like to introduce you to my little friend.

Nero points to his kendo stick.

Nero: This is Woody and if anyone in the back has a problem with the dog pound Woody gets angry and he might find his way to crack himself over your head. All my blood my sweat and my tears will be shed for each and every one of you and I hope you guys can keep the Dog pound strong.

"Best for Me" plays as Nero gets out of the ring and high fives every fan in the front row and walks to the ramp turns around raises the Kendo Stick and then turns and walks to the back.

We go backstage in Greenville where the surviving members of the Brotherhood are seemingly in a meeting. Joey Nicholas has the floor while Daren Storm and Axl Storm stand and listen to Nicholas explanation for last week’s actions.

Joey Nicholas: Don’t talk, just listen, you may be asking yourselves, why Joey, why would you ever turn your back on our leader, our mentor, and most importantly our friend the Ultimate Pain? Well let me tell you, Millhouse was nothing more than a stepping stone for us to pave the way to the top of this business, and it was absolutely pathetic that he, our leader, couldn’t even defend his World championship without at least one of us lending a hand to return the belt to the ’Hood night in and out. I was constantly called his right hand man, and his lackey and I was constantly held down by his incompetence! It was taking a toll on our career’s as we all fell deeper and deeper into his shadow whilst he was quickly being pronounced as the greatest champion to ever grace this company!

Joey Nicholas tries to gauge a reaction from his audience but cant place if they are believing his story or not.

Joey Nicholas: That is however until I got word of the stipulations of the main event last week, I couldn’t bear to stand by and let my opportunity to shoot to the top pass me by. So I took the bait that Mr. Devil set out and cost Ulti his career and in essence destroyed the glass ceiling that loomed over all three of us. I have no regrets for what I did and if you were in my shoes you would do the exact same thing!

Joey Nicholas appears to be finished speaking and steps back to await a response. The Future take their time to think it over before Daren Storm replies for them.

Daren Storm: When you told us you a few weeks ago that you were going to shatter the glass ceiling, that wasn’t what I expected. I may not like the way you did it, but, you’re right. We have been held back and held down so Pain could benefit and rise to the top all the while claiming we were doing it together.

Joey Nicholas: Exactly! How many times have you main evented since joining with Pain? How many times have I main evented in singles action since joining with Pain? Very, very few times by my count. With Pain out of the picture, that’s going to change, and sooner, rather than later, we will be at the top where we belong.

Joey Nicholas puts his hand out and expects the Future to do the same. The Future hesitate for a second before going in on it and seemingly putting their past problems behind them to benefit their careers.

"Never Scared" by Bone Crusher begins to play over the arena speakers, and Don de Vries walks onto the stage, met with a chorus of boos. Surprisingly, he is all geared up and ready to compete. He makes his way to the ring, and grabs a mic.

Don: First of all, I’d like to express my deep sorrow regarding the passing of O’Doherty. It’s never easy to see someone go so far before their time. May he rest in peace.

Don is silent for a moment.

Don: Now then, about tonight. I was given a tournament bye due to this unfortunate event, and I was very nearly about to take the opportunity to have some time off, you know, spend some quality time at home. But then I got to thinking about why it is that I do what I do, why I beat people to a bloody heap, a cringing mass if you will. I don’t do it because I’m scheduled to, or because they pay me to. I do it- because I can.

So with that in mind, I’d like to extend a challenge. Any of you who were left off of tonight’s card, I’ll give you the chance right now to go one-on-one with the Elephant Man. And as an extra incentive, I’m going to put my spot in the tournament on the line. Not that you’ll actually beat me, it’ll just help explain things better afterwards when people ask you, "Dear God, why did you agree to let that man beat you like that?

Facing the entry ramp, Don leans confidently against the top rope.

Don: So … any takers?

All of a sudden, Uncle Sal's music hits as the tough man from Napoli makes his way down to the ring. It looks like he is accepting Don's offer. He gets in the ring and Karl Rooney calls for the bell.

vs.

Uncle Sal instantly charges at The Elephant Man and nails him with a clothesline. Don de Vries falls to the ground and Sal puts the boots on him. He then picks him up only to slam him down again with side suplex. Don de Vries might be regretting his decision to put his spot up for grab tonight.

Uncle Sal lifts the Elephant Man up again and throws him to the ropes and then nails him with a knee lift to the jaw. Don goes down again. Instead of going for the pin, the old man from Napoli decides to climb the ropes. It seems that every time he goes for a high risk manoeuvre, Uncle Sal always fails to deliver. Maybe this time it will be different. He slowly climbs the ropes and then jumps in hopes of nailing de Vries with a big splash...but once again, his plan doesn’t work as his opponent moves out of the way just in time. Don gets on his feet and quickly goes after Uncle Sal...he picks him up and without even thinking twice, delivers his devastating finisher on his ass.

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of this match at 5 minutes and 29 seconds...Don de Vries!!!

Don de Vries is going to final. Nobody gets up after getting nailed by the Elephant Driver and Uncle Sal just found first hand. Don celebrates in the ring as dejected Uncle Sal makes his way to the back.

We quickly go backstage where Miss Tyler is leaving her locker-room to head to the ring for her in ring debut. Los Calavera and Logan V are following closely behind her as Logan gives some last minute instructions. The four members of the Lost Soul’s Alliance turn the corner and heads towards the entrance ramp. The camera meanwhile pulls back to show the Future’s personal interviewer Lacey creeping around another corner and quietly entering the locker-room of the Lost Soul’s Alliance with a handbag in her right hand. The camera cuts back to ringside for the next match of the evening.

vs.

Before the match starts, referee Tony Stevens sends Logan V and both members of Los Calavera to the back to ensure that this match is one on one. Logan protests but soon does as he is asked and leads his stable mates backstage.

The bell rings and the match is underway. Williams pushes Tyler away and poses for the fans. Tyler tries a lock up but Williams turns it around and puts on a side headlock. Tyler backs Williams up to the ropes and pushes her off. Williams goes off the far ropes and catches Tyler on the way back in with a shoulder block. Williams sits on the back of Tyler and slaps her on the back of the head several times as Tyler tries to wriggle free. Tyler finally slips out and starts swinging with some slaps, most of which connect and force Williams to back up. Tyler grabs Williams by the hair and slams her back first into the mat. Tyler keeps hold of Williams hair and pulls her back to her feet so she can drive her face first into the mat via her hair. Tyler makes the cover on Williams but only gets a two count. Tyler again mounts Williams and this time repeatedly drives the back of her head into the mat. Tyler is in complete control when Victoria Stone makes her way to ringside.

Tyler and Victoria exchange nasty words upon Victoria's arrival. Williams takes advantage and hits Tyler with a German suplex with a bridge pin for a two before Tony Stevens gets pulled out of the ring by Victoria Stone. Stevens questions Victoria and Victoria doesn’t seem to like it too much. We hope Tony has kids, because Victoria just made sure he isn’t having any more with a vicious kick between the uprights. With no referee to stop her, Victoria slides into the ring and breaks up the count by kicking Anna in the kidney. Victoria waits for Anna to get back up before dropping her with a DDT. Miss Tyler gets back to her knees and Victoria takes her down with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head. Victoria Stone has sent a clear message to the two newcomers in CWA, she’s not going to give up her spot without a fight.

Next on Adrenaline Rush we are shown a short video package highlighting the CWA career of the recently retired Dr. Jack Adams. The video showcases the legendary battles the Doc had with his arch rival Joey Nicholas over the CWA Lightweight Championship in the early months of the companies existence before moving onto the personal demons Adams would face and defeat to clear his conscience. The video finishes up with Adams’ attempts to become the CWA World Heavyweight Champion but being unsuccessful. The last image we see is a slow motion shot of Dr. Jack Adams walking out of a CWA arena for what looks to be the last time.

Lindsay Monahan: The following bout is a part of the Semi finals of the Ruler of the Ring Tournament, now whoever is victorious will go on to face Don de Vries at Five Star Attraction to become CWA’s first ever Ruler of the Ring! Introducing first, Ralph “Roadrunner” McCoy!

Suddenly She’s country plays throughout the arena making the arena explode with cheers as Ralph McCoy makes his way to the ring basking in the atmosphere that the South Carolina crowd has provided for him. Ralph crouches awaiting his opponent.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent, King Johns!

The once heart-warming crowd turns sour as almost everyone in attendance boo McCoy’s adversary. However the man of royalty doesn’t come through the curtain, he decides to take his opponent by surprise by running through the crowd and attacking him from behind! Referee Johnny Yamaguchi signals for the bell and we are underway!

vs.

Once the referee restores order the two lock up and go back and fourth before Ralph gets the better hand and Irish whips Johns to the rope and leap frogs over him then monkey flipping the man of royalty as he comes back from the other side. Ralph snaps back up and grins at Johns who just scowls in return.

Johns hit’s a running clothesline on McCoy who cowers up on the corner to protect himself. The King baseball slides into Ralph’s face causing the Texas native to lay motionless giving Rueben ample time to climb the opposite turnbuckle and perform a coast to coast drop kick! Johns pulls McCoy’s lifeless body to the centre and hooks the leg. Yamaguchi counts: 1..2.. But the roadrunner kicks out!

Johns in a fury pushes Ralph into the official knocking him out before going to the outside of the ring and introducing a steel chair into the bout. Just as Johns is bringing his weapon of choice into the ring, McCoy dropkicks the chair into Rueben’s face knocking him out. McCoy hastily jumps atop of the turnbuckle and hits Eight-seconds on his fallen opponent before hooking the leg. The Referee finally stirs and slowly counts 1.…..2.…..3!

Lindsey Monahan: Your winner in minutes and seconds, Ralph McCoy!

Ralph has his arms raised in victory as his theme his played throughout the arena. All of a sudden Bone crusher cuts it short as Don de Vries makes his way out to the top of the ramp to share an intense stare down with his opponent in the finals of the Ruler of the Ring tournament.

Suddenly Supernaut plays out over the speakers in the arena, and the stunned CWA audience come to life. Though it's not the usual reaction this song garners from fans. Instead it is greeted by a chorus of loud cheers, as it appears Ultimate Pain isn't finished with CWA just yet. However, as the spotlights zooming around the arena go out, to be replaced by a solitary spotlight, it's not the usual man left standing on the entrance ramp. The crowd's cheering ceases, as it's not Ultimate Pain standing there, but his younger brother Matt "Minimal Pain" Jones. The crowd doesn't seem to know what to make of Matt coming out to Ulti's music, as he makes his way down to the ring with a very serious look on his face. Matt enters the ring, and demands a microphone.

Matt Jones: Alright, quieten down! Now everybody saw what happened at the end of last week's show, and everyone here knows, Pain is officially no more in CWA. Well, I'm going to put an end to that, because as of tonight, I'm turning over a new leaf. Matt Jones is no more, I will only answer to Minimal Pain from here on.

The crowd seem to like this change in Mini Pain and he gets a few cheers with this announcement.

Minimal Pain: I'm sure everyone here knows the past few months my brother and I haven't always seen eye to eye. Hell, the man practically said I was finished with the 'Hood until I sorted myself out! But when it comes down to it, blood's always going to be thicker than water, and anytime I need to stick up for the Jon...sorry, the Pain family heritage, by God I'm going to do it!

The crowd seem to be warming to Mini Pain and his new found attitude, making him ever more popular as he continues to speak.

Minimal Pain: And it just so happens, that this is one of those occasions. What Darkness, and the man I have never trusted, Joey Nicholas did to Ulti was nothing more than cheap. It was a cheap way to get rid of the man they knew they couldn't beat. Ulti never deserved to lose that title, and although he was never the most popular, everyone here knows, he loved that title, and I don't think we'll ever see a reign quite like his again.

Mini Pain looks around the audience, letting the crowd give Ulti the respect Mini feels his brother deserves.

Minimal Pain: That brings me to my final words here tonight. GD, I've always respected you, I've always looked up to you, and I've actually always liked you, but you damn well crossed the line last week. Now I'm ready to make myself your own personal enemy in CWA. Cause as of tonight, I'm coming after you GD, I'm coming after LeBlanc, and most of all, I'm coming after that sunuvabitch Joey Nicholas!

The crowd loves this and they've been worked into a frenzy of cheers by Mini Pain.

Minimal Pain: So throw who you want at me GD, cause I'm not going to stop till I get my hands on all of you!

Minimal Pain drops the mic before rolling out of the ring, and making his way to the back.

vs.

With all ten men in the ring, Arsen and Logan suddenly realise they are in a much worse position then they originally thought. Joey Nicholas, Kenneth leBlanc and Guardian Devil stand at ring side and watch the two number one contenders try to form a plan of attack. Tony Burlom takes the first step forward but is pushed back by Logan. Burlom ends up crashing into Steel who doesn’t take kindly to it and hit’s a reverse DDT on one of his partner. Devon Jones confronts Steel but Eoghan O’Neill clubs him in the back to allow Steel to his the Flashpoint. TJ Styles tries to calm his team mates down but Eoghan O’Neill head butts him. The Machine springs into action when he spears O’Neill down and out of the ring. Adam Brown and Bret Storm are the only two members who are not fighting each other and turn their attentions to Arsen and Logan.

Logan easily disposes of Storm with a tombstone before Arsen makes Brown Sing for Absolution. Kenneth leBlanc finally enters the ring and slaps Steel to try and get him to focus. Steel punches leBlanc and leBlanc punches back. LeBlanc gets the upper hand and dumps Steel out of the ring with a clothesline over the top ropes. LeBlanc turns back towards the other participants and is on the receiving end of the Falcon Punch from the man he will face at Five Star Attraction in Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. The special guest enforcer Joey Nicholas slides into the ring and drives his X-Fly title belt into the back of the head of Arsen before lining up to take out Logan as well. Nicholas swings at Logan but misses and allows Logan to catch him in the Million Dollar Dream. Logan takes Nicholas down to the mat as Arsen slowly drapes an arm across Bret Storm as Nicholas begins to tap out and in turn counts the three.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winners, via Pinfall in 7 minutes and 12 seconds, are Logan V and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!

Logan keeps the Dream locked in until Guardian Devil kicks him in the side of the head to break the hold. Devil keeps stomping away at Logan blissfully unaware that Nickolas Kennedy Arsen has gotten back to his feet behind him. Arsen sneaks up on Devil and hit’s a lung blower to floor the General Manager. Arsen doesn’t take the time to gloat as he spots Kenneth leBlanc re-entering the ring and he looks mad. LeBlanc charges at Arsen and the two exchange stiff right hands until Arsen is smashed in the back with a steel chair by Joey Nicholas. LeBlanc takes the opening and hits Arsen with a spine buster. Logan V is next on the list as Nicholas hit’s the kneeling Logan right across the forehead with a vicious chair shot to knock the masked man out cold.

Kenneth leBlanc lays the badmouth on Arsen before he to turns into a chair shot from Joey Nicholas. It seems like Nicholas is very good at making friends. Devil sees this happen and questions Nicholas over it. Nicholas apologizes before driving the steel chair into his ribs and then across his spine. Nicholas slam the chair down and picks up his X-Fly title belt before taking the World heavyweight title belt from Lindsay Monahan. Nicholas holds a title in each hands and raises them both above his head as he stands tall in the middle of the ring with four lifeless bodies around him and several more outside the ring to end the show.

++Quick Results++
    Damien Kahn def Jay Walters
    Hunter Smitch def Vic Diaz
    The Bulldog & Trevor Kade def Frankie Enzo & The Ultimate Quinn
    Don de Vries def Uncle Salvatore
    Miss Tyler vs. Anna Williams is deemed a No Contest
    Ralph McCoy def King Johns
    Logan V & Nickolas Kennedy Arsen def Brown Storm, Mechanical Thugonomics, Hardcore Hell, Steel & Eoghan O'Neill

++GFX BY++
    Dr. Doom
    God

++Matches Written By++
    God
    Roberto
    Tomas

++Matches Graded By++
    God
    Roberto
    Tomas

++Promo's By++
    God
    PeaceSells
    Tomas
    The Half Boy
    johnnybiggs
    StylesofPunk
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: November 18th 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Live from Greenville, SC

Oh noes Minimal pain turning face <,<
    Great show like always

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Good show and Im dying to know who is bringing the war to CWA looking for revenge. That message got me curious and we sure could use more new blood here .

Oh, glad PS is still roleplaying

Ramrod!

Status

Good show. Good sig, Tomas lol

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

HUGE show for Joey Nicholas. I'm interested to see where his betrayal on Darkness takes him next week!

Nice show.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Internet Favorite

Status

I like my debut perfect spot for it cant wait to see how i am implemented next week

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by StylesofPunk View Post
    I like my debut perfect spot for it cant wait to see how i am implemented next week
    Great debut bud!!! Woody????? lol that made me laugh, good stuff.....

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

wtf is going on in this fed? Two double crosses in a row like this? Am I watching TNA all of a sudden?

Really disappointed with the past few shows.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Danger Zone

Status

^ Yeah I was thinking the same thing, but I liked the show though

Thread Information