Thread: WWE Survivor Series - Team Mickie vs. Team Michelle

Sweet Meat

Status

WWE Survivor Series - Team Mickie vs. Team Michelle

Team Mickie vs. Team Michelle

At Survivor Series, the smart, sexy, and powerful Divas of WWE will mix it up in a Divas Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match, captained on one side by ruthless Women’s Champion Michelle McCool and on the other by the dynamic Mickie James.

Mickie will lead her team, consisting of Eve Torres, Kelly Kelly, Divas Champion Melina, and Gail Kim.

While Michelle will captain Jillian Hall, Beth Phoenix, Layla and Alicia Fox.

Since coming to SmackDown as one of the feature players of a major Divas trade between WWE TV shows, Mickie has been waiting for a chance to get her hands on Michelle’s gold. But the merciless Michelle, exhibiting an instant dislike for the new arrival from day one, has shown time and time again that she will do anything she can to stay ahead of the pack.

With unrelenting aggression clashing head-on with electrifying determination, the Divas match is sure to be an explosive encounter from the opening bell. But, in a tag team match where elimination is the name of the game and every competitor must be capable of carrying their weight, which Divas will be good enough to fill the other crucial spots on each side of the trenches?

Find out in the weeks leading to Survivor Series, live Nov. 22 at 8 / 7 CT, only on pay-per-view.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Survivor Series - Team Mickie vs. Team Michelle

It wasn't good last year, so why should I give a shit one year later?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

They could've quite easily left this match off the show. Why are they holding off McCool vs. Mickie James? It's not like it's anything other than a filler match in the making.

They could've had a 6 minute singles match or distributed the men better across three Survivor Series matches.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Curtain Jerker

Status

I think this will set up Beth turning on Mccool and then we have a triple threat feud.
    Beth seems to be lined up for a babyface run.

Rick

Status
    The Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too

I'm glad this match is an elimination style. That way we can get rid of the weaker wrestlers, and see some good quality wrestling from the better talent. My instinct is that it'll revolve a lot around Mickie and Michelle, and on the contrary, I think it's excellent that they've not rushed straight into a Mickie vs. McCool match. Their feud is actually going to have some build, and when the title finally does change hands, it will be a lot more meaningful. Given what's going to happen on this weeks Smackdown, I don't know why they've left Natalya off the card for this, I don't see a face turn from Beth any time soon either, it seems they're building her up once again, and if they do turn her face, I hope they don't push her too the moon like they did in her heel run. Excited to see the match, hopefully the last survivor is Mickie, although I've not got my hopes up, it'll probably just be a typical filler anyway.

Sweet Meat

Status

I don't think this will be awful, but I'm not exactly looking forward to it. No Natalya is disappointing too.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

Diva Survivor Series matches are always bad. They're just not interesting enough and they're way to short which leads to quick and pointless eliminations. They need to make it a one on one match because we all know 75% of the divas in that match would be pure filler.

The Newbreed

Status
      Country                    ca=Canada

Strickly for transitional purposes. They are trying to move around the Women's division, so this works. Leaves a ton of possibilites open.

If you were expecting to be entertained by this match though, you have got another thing coming.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Platinum View Post
    Yeah why no Natalya? I don't get that.

Hopefully something happens between Beth and Michelle to make this worthwhile. I'd be interested in seeing Beth as a face for the first time.
    Beth was a face when she first arrived... But I get your point. She wasn't exactly face for long.

As for no Natalya, WWE are continually neglecting her talents. I've yet to she a bad match from her and she's quite possibly the best female talent in WWE right now. The fact that she was side stepped for the Diva's Title was a crime, but constantly leaving her out of potential storylines and matches for no other reason than, just because, is really frustrating.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

no Natalya? it should've been her instead of either Jilian, Layla, or Alicia.

would've liked to see -
    Mickie James, Melina, Gail Kim, ?
    vs.
    McCool, Phoenix, Natalya, Katie Lea

no need to make it 5v5 by adding 2 talentless divas. Anyway hope McCool gets the win buut I doubt it.

Curtain Jerker

Status

A lot of these women are being under used, but most of them cant wrestle. They're nothing compared to the Fit Finlay era of Divas

Curtain Jerker

Status

Eh just the usual diva clusterfuck Survivor Sereis match imo. Sure i'll enjoy watching them but i won't enjoy the wrestling on display. I just wish the WWE would hurry up and make Beth Phoenix womens champion. I expect team James to win but after Beth turns on Michelle.

Curtain Jerker

Status

aww, no Maria! or Maryse. this year's Divas match sucks next to last year's!

Curtain Jerker

Status

haha yeh it's a shame the match is missing those two, but two of my other favourites are in it! Natalya and Layla ftw.

Also, Maryse is set to return REAL soon...run in anyone?

On Vacation

Status

Getting this many divas in one match, lets count the screw ups!

Thread Information