Thread: WWE Survivor Series - Team Morrison vs. Team Miz

Sweet Meat

Status

WWE Survivor Series - Team Morrison vs. Team Miz

Team Morrison vs. Team Miz

It wasn’t long ago that John Morrison and The Miz were inseparable, the best of buds, the cutups in the back of class making fun of all the other students. That bond, however, snapped like a No. 2 pencil when their record as a tag team began to slide.

Now, the former friends will settle the score as captains of their respective teams in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match. Morrison’s squad consists of Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin & Finlay, while Miz will command Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger

At WWE Bragging Rights, Intercontinental Champion Morrison faced off against his nemesis, United States Champion Miz, in singles action. While the Shaman of Sexy dominated the bout early, the self-proclaimed Awesome One managed to counter Morrison’s devastating Starship Pain maneuver and captured the victory with a clean pin.

As generals leading their troops to battle, however, there are myriad variables that may affect the outcome. Can either Superstar really control the men they’ve been tasked to command? Will either team find a cohesive connection to overcome their opponents?

To find out, catch all the action as Team Morrison (John Morrison, Matt Hardy, Evan Bourne, Shelton Benjamin & Finlay) square off against Team Miz (The Miz, Drew McIntyre, Sheamus, Dolph Ziggler & Jack Swagger) at the 23rd annual Survivor Series on Nov. 22 at 8/7 CT, live on pay-per-view.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Survivor Series - Team Morrison vs. Team Miz

Miz has a team of FANTASTIC heel potenial. For some reason, however I see them pick up a loss. Which could be a shame because Morrison is the only one that actually has a program right now. They wouldn't want a risin face put down AGAIN.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

How I met my kids mother

Status

As I said in the Orton v Kingston topic so glad to see these sort of matches back on the SS card.

This match has the superstars to be all sorts of awesome really enjoy watching Morrison, Ziggler, Swagger, McIntyre, Shelton, Bourne and Seamus so should be a pretty good watch.

Hopefully can show some good potential.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

I love the look of this match. It's lacking the star power of the other Survivor Series match, but it's a lot fresher. I probably would've added Yoshi Tatsu on the face team instead of Finlay, it's not like he needs the spot. And I'm not sure what Shelton has done recently to get himself on a PPV. Should be a good match.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Curtain Jerker

Status

Miz's team is the young guns while Morrison's is the veterans.
    Aside form Morrison and Bourne of course.
    But having the heels work with the veterans in Finlay,Hardy and Benjamen,it can only further their career.
    Am looking forward to it.
    But I think Morrison's team will win since he lost to Miz at Bragging Rights.

Sweet Meat

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    I love the look of this match. It's lacking the star power of the other Survivor Series match, but it's a lot fresher. I probably would've added Yoshi Tatsu on the face team instead of Finlay, it's not like he needs the spot. And I'm not sure what Shelton has done recently to get himself on a PPV. Should be a good match.
    Eh but Finlay is in a mini feud with Drew so it works.

Besides Drew and Dolph, this is an ECW alumni match up. Loving pretty much everyone in it.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Basic B*tches

Status

I was hoping Team Miz would have Ryder on there. That would have been awesome.

Mid-Card Champion

Status

I don't know if WWE is willing to have both Sheamus and McIntyre get pinned. Both of those guys could get eliminated by DQ or count out, Miz & Swagger causing each other to get eliminated seems like an obvious finish, and I don't expect Morrison to lose here after losing at Bragging Rights so a face win is possible.

Curtain Jerker

Status

Morrison will definately win this match. I doubt he will be the sole survivor though.

Last Shadow Puppet

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

This is a strange match in my opinion, most of Miz's team is in the middle of a push (Sheamus, McIntrye, Ziggler, Miz himself) so on paper, it seems they're going over at Morrison's expense. Considering Morrison hasn't won in a while, that seems odd.

Curtain Jerker

Status

They are building miz and swagger up and against each other and having Swagger cost Miz the match here wouldn't hurt Miz's credibility in any way. I think Morrison will win this one, despite the big names on Team Miz. It'd give us a great indication of how well Team Miz are thought of if they DO get the win however

Curtain Jerker

Status

Morrison should get the win over Miz one on one!

Sweet Meat

Status

Agreed. Whether they want to end it or they want to continue the feud, a win for Morrison would be nice.

Spoiler:

Thread Information