Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WWE Survivor Series - Team Kingston vs. Team Orton

Sweet Meat

Status

WWE Survivor Series - Team Kingston vs. Team Orton

Team Kingston vs. Team Orton

On Raw, Kofi Kingston has proven time and time again that he is one of the most exciting young ring warriors in WWE, and is truly a Superstar to watch. But in our nation’s capital, he’ll have one of the biggest matches of his career as he and his team go up against the squad of Randy Orton in a Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Tag Team Match.

Though Orton may be more experienced than Kingston, the athletic Superstar has shown in recent weeks that he has exactly what it takes to hit The Viper where it hurts. As retaliation for Orton viciously attacking him after a match, Kingston sought out his nemesis’ personalized NASCAR racer and defaced it while The Legend Killer looked on, helpless to stop the automotive carnage. The two’s rivalry then expanded during a Six-Man Tag Team Match on Raw when Kingston and Orton were joined by fellow Survivor Series combatants, MVP & Mark Henry and Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase, respectively.

In addition to R-Truth on the side of Kingston and the devious CM Punk teaming up with Orton, two of the top competitors in the Land of the Extreme, ECW Champion Christian and William Regal are also joining the fray. For months, The British Brawler has struggled to get the upperhand against Captain Charisma, and he might just have that chance when he joins up with Team Orton to face the ECW Champion and the rest of Team Kingston in a 10-Man Tag Team Match.

Don’t miss the epic confrontation between Team Kingston (Kofi Kingston, MVP, Mark Henry, ECW Champion Christian & R-Truth) and Team Orton (Randy Orton, CM Punk, Cody Rhodes, Ted DiBiase & William Regal) at the 23rd annual Survivor Series on Nov. 22, at 8/7 CT, live on pay-per-view.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: WWE Survivor Series - Team Kingston vs. Team Orton

This match has me thinking that William Regal may actually win the ECW title. It also has me thinking what the fuck happened to the promising careers of MVP and Vladimir Kozlov, why is R-Truth randomly in this match that could have had Yoshi Tastu, and why aren't ECW further included in Pay per views?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

WAKE UP

Status

More importantly, look how far down the card Punk has fallen. Fueding with R-Truth.
    Talk about the best matches of the year here:

WWE | AEW | New Japan | Other

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Yeah, that's bad. Especially since R Truth has been recycled a lot over the past five months and was getting handed to by McIntyre. What could have started a great program between McMahon and Punk that would have changed Punks career has fallen to losng to an uninteresting Ron Killings.

I still don't know why Punk is in the dog house. Plus, isn't this like the third time?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

To my knowledge this would be the first actual time he's been in the "dog house" as it's the first time we've seen his spot on the card drop significantly, because it's the first time he's really been in the position to have his spot drop at all really. Should be a decent match though. But it does bother me that Team Kingston seems to have been specifically tailored to contain all of WWE's black faces, and that ECW hasn't been featured in the last three PPV's in any real way (that I can remember, at least) and their involvement here is just to make up the numbers.

How I met my kids mother

Status

First of all, I'm glad that there is at least one old style Survivor Series match in this years PPV.

Bit of a random selection of superstars though, some of them aren't even on the same show is really what I'm getting at.

Anyway, hope it is a good match.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

It's the better of the two matches to have Punk in. At least his team captain is above him, it'd be worse if The Miz was leading a former world champion. I expect Punk to go quickly as a result of Scott Armstrong.

It's a lame match, it's a lot of the same people in the Otrton/Batista Survivor Series match last year. Shelton, Batista & Matt Hardy are the only missing members from last years team.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Curtain Jerker

Status

So it's four black guys and a Canadian on one team,and the other has an Englishman and four white guys?
    LOL,racist match of the year!
    And yeah Punk is being wasted again.
    He really should be the World Champion right now instead of Taker.
    But at least R-truth may finally get a push out of this feud....maybe.
    I'm still waiting for CM Punk vs Bullet Bob Armstrong actually :P

The EST of WC

Status
      Country                    Jamaica

I still would've prefered. Orton, Rhodes, Dibiase, Tyson Kidd & DH Smith V Kofi, MVP, Henry, JTG & Shad tbh.

This match doesn't look to bad though. Does look pretty damn random however.

Sweet Meat

Status

Eh, I wouldn't say it's THAT random. Punk and Legacy (including Orton) have teamed a few times lately so there is that "bond". The only thing that is really random would be the ECW title feud thrown in.

That said, I don't think Punk's in the dog house at all. He got screwed over by a referee, it's not like he lost to Truth clean.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Basic B*tches

Status

Wasn't the Nation four black guys and a Canadian?

Sweet Meat

Status

At one point but not during it's high point. Though the DX feud was fun.

Spoiler:

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Platinum View Post
    WWE always put black guys together, which is slightly racist.
    It's hilarious, cos it's almost like they're saying, "Well, they must know each other, cos y'know... They're the same colour". Hahahaha!!

Basic B*tches

Status

Do you realize that black people often have more in common with one another than your average white bread? They have their brand of culture.. whereas, we (white people) are all divided.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

I don't see what's wrong with pairing teams in races. People like their teams to wear the same attire yet they frown upon putting two people together who share the same skin colour.

I still can't get over the fact they paired two white people together called Jesse & Festus, made one have downs syndrome and the other his carer.

Basic B*tches

Status

Big Show and Jericho are together.. they're both white.. WWE is so racist..

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Big Show and Jericho are together.. they're both white.. WWE is so racist..

What's racist is two white guys feuding against two teams of black guys. Fortunately, for the white supremacists amongst us, Jeri-Show put both Mark Henry, MVP & Cryme Tyme in their place.

It'll be even more racist when they lose their titles to another white team.

Basic B*tches

Status

Maybe the WWE doesn't see color and you do? For instance, Ezekial and Kozlov have been teaming for weeks.. MVP and Matt Hardy became friends at one point... The Rock was friends with a lot of white people..

You're blowing this out of proportion.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Ok, I'm sure whether either of you are serious, or joking, or what, but here's where I stand on the issue. White, black, purple or green it doesn't matter as long as the connection between the pair is valid and explainable. Cryme Tyme were friends before coming to the WWE as far as their storyline is concerned so that's not an issue (although there gimmick and name could be argued about, but I won't go there for the sake of my sanity and this discussion). Mark Henry and MVP had never interacted with each other before they were paired together to face JeriShow, and were seemingly paired purely because of their colour... That became even more likely when all of a sudden Kofi was their friend to, with zero explaination.

Jericho and Show being paired isn't racist. Jericho searched high and low for his perfect tag team partner, hench their purely businesslike relationship makes sense. Jesse and Festus were vaguely stereotypical (and could be considered racist, I guess) but a white boss cannot be racist to white employee's that not racist, that's just harassment. See Chris Rock for details...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information