Nickname:
    The Underdog

Hometown:
    Chicago,IL

Height:
    6'0

Weight:

Gimmick:
    Having been in CWA for many years now, Nero has become a veteran and well liked by the fans over the years. He's matured but that still doesn't mean that he likes to have fun, and he's confident but not overly confident to the point where he lets it get to his head.

Disposition:
    Face

Wrestling Style:
    High Flying, Technical

Wrestling Abilities:
    1. Charisma
    2. Speed
    3. Technical
    4. Brawling
    5. Power

In ring Attire: Black tights with different colored trim and designs (it varies each match)
    Entrance Attire: Same as above, nothing fancy
    Outside of the ring Attire: Casual look of a t-shirt (his own CWA affiliated t-shirt), jeans, and a Chicago Cubs baseball cap

Signature Moves:
    Missle Dropkick from the top rope, Flurry of Kicks, AJ Styles' Flying Forearm, Suplex (Multiple variations), DDT (Multiple variations), Running clothesline, Running dropkick, Running bulldog, Frankensteiner, Shining Wizard, Suicide Dive, Springboard Clothesline, Lionsault, Spear, Springboard stunner

Signature Submissions:
    Liontamer
    Sharpshooter

Finishing Moves:
    Critical Hit (Killswitch)

CWA Accomplishments:
    Currently one half of the CWA Tag Team Champions w/Zack Sullivan

Character Rep: Christian

Entrance Music: Skillet - Rebirthing

Manager: Anna James

Wife to Nero, who is a very kind and good natured person. Though, at the moment she is not too fond of Nero's tag team partner Zack Sullivan. In the end though, she is very loyal and supportive to her husband and will do anything for him.
    Last edited by Jimmy King; 04-11-2015 at 01:44 AM.

God

Status

Re: Nero " The Underdog" James

November 18th 2009

"Best For Me" plays as Nero walks down to the ring.

Nero( wearing a button up black dress shirt, cargo pants, shoes) stands with his kendo stick in one hand

He lets the smoke come up from the ramp as he stands there head down breathing it in.

The smoke ends and he looks toward the ring and walks down to the ring he slides in under the ropes and goes to a turnbuckle dropping off the kendo stick on his way up.

He points to the crowd and starts to clap and bow.

He jumps down and goes over to the ropes and gets a microphone from the ring announcer.

Nero: I welcome you all to your new hero Nero James. Yes that is me

*Crowd Cheers*

Nero: It feels so good to be in Greenville, South Carolina to be with the fans of the CWA.

*Crowd Cheers louder*

Nero: Like all of you I am just your average guy. I am a underdog just like the rest of you.

*Crowd chants This is awesome*

Nero: I know I am awesome just like each and every one of you. Hulk Hogan had his Hulkamaniacs, The Rock had The People, Christian had his Peeps, Well I have my dogpound.

*Nero points to everyone in the crowd*

Nero: You guys are my dogpound. You make this underdog strive to be the best I can be for you without you guys Im nothing.

*Nero points to the camera*

Nero: Even you people watching right now are part of my dogpound. Im here to show you that a underdog can strive to achieve his dream. I might not be the biggest the baddest wrestler here but I have what all my dogpound has and that is heart. I will fight for my dogpound night in and night out. My body will be beaten battered and torn and I will do all of that for each and every one of you.

*Crowd chants Underdog*

Nero: Oh and to all of my dogpound I would like to introduce you to my little friend.

*Nero points to his kendo stick*

Nero: This is Woody and if anyone in the back has a problem with the dogpound Woody gets angry and he might find his way to crack himself over your head. All my blood my sweat and my tears will be shed for each and every one of you and I hope you guys can keep the Dogpound strong.

"Best for Me" plays as Nero gets out of the ring and high fives every fan in the front row and walks to the ramp turns around raises the Kendo Stick and then turns and walks to the back.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

December 2nd 2009

*We are Backstage with Nero James and Bruce Mollard*

Nero: So I make my grand debut tonight teaming with the returning Rey Guerrero to go against Trevor Kade and The Bulldog.

Mollard: Wel.... Wel....

Nero: Ok Mr Reuben Stuttered I guess your just so happy to be talking to the dogpound's leader Nero James. But dont feel bad I know being on Primetime in front of millions watching at home and my dogpound watching you that you can be nervous. Sit down here lets have a sit down interview so you dont pass out from keeping your legs together.

*Nero helps Mollard to sit down and grabs a chair for himself*

Mollard: Thanks Mr James now you team with the returning Rey Guerrero tonight how do you feel about that?

Nero: Im glad that you asked Bruce when CWA creative came up to me and told me that I would be teaming with him I was happy the guy has the same style of me and I think we can work as a great team. Now I know that our opponents tonight are going to bring up that they are a tag team with experience under their belt and how Rey will be rusty in the ring coming off his suspension and to that I have to say you have not wrestled me and with the backing of my Dog Pound cheering me on they are going to be shocked.

*Pauses for crowd reaction*

Nero: Onto another subject they will bring up his suspension and let me tell you I have done wrong things in my past everyone has I bet Trevor Kade and The Bulldog both have skeletons in their closet they dont want people to know about. I talked to Rey today and he is more focused then ever he told me he cant wait to be back in the ring and me and him are going to show the CWA along with our opponents and the world that even underdogs can win.

Mollard: Well your going to have a tough matchup on your hands one of your challengers is 6 foot 7 and weighs 285 lbs how are you going to stop that?

Nero: Bruce I dont care if he is 6 foot 7 or 3 foot 8. I dont care if he is Wee Man or if he is Lou Ferrigno(Original Hulk) I am going to give my all. The thing about him being tall is the bigger they are they harder they fall and if he wants to talk crap I got my equalizer next to me and that is "Woody"

* Holds up his kendo stick up in the air*

Nero: Oh and I will steal something from my partner Rey but make it my own.................Viva CWA.

Mollard: That was the newcomer Nero James now back to you at ringside.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Five Star Attraction

*We get a homemade video of Nero at home in front of his webcam*

So last night I was sitting at home and I was thinking this is a once in a lifetime opportunity for me. So I get online to check my fanpages and this mom left me a message about her daughter in the hospital dying from a tumor on her brain and wanted to know if i could come see her. So I got ahold of CWA Headquarters and after they allowed me to see her I grabbed my camera and headed to the hospital. I made it to the hospital and I see this little girl not knowing how much longer she has to live but living each day like it is her last. As I sat next to her I could feel the positive energy coming from her and her smile lit up the room. We took some pictures and while she is fighting it out I will be at 5 Star Attraction trying to do my best for this little girl. This little girl is going through so much but is not caring about the bad things in her life. It then hit me that even though I have been in this company a little over a month that I have acheived alot. When I come out to the ring I hear the thousands and thousands of people cheering me screaming my name barking like a dog. I realized I got the most beautiful girl by my side in the lovely Anna Williams. I also have done alot I have beaten the team of Bulldog and Kade not once but twice with a guy who I have a ton of respect for in Rey Guerrero. When I was in my hometown a few weeks ago the CWA told me even though Im new that in front of my family and friends and all of the people from Chicago, Illinois I will be getting a non title 1 on 1 match against the champion Roberto. As the results showed up on the CWA website show I lost that match but I came away with something from it. I came away with the taste of being on almost beating the champion almost having that right to say I beat the best and it now makes me strive to become the best. I came in as a nobody a underdog into this company and to all my dogpound out there Im gonna go into this match at the grandest stage of them all 5 star attraction and Im gonna try to earn myself that title shot because I want 2 things in this company I want to win my girl Anna Williams to win the Women's Title and I want everyone's favorite underdog me, Nero James, to win the World Heavyweight Title. .

*As she grabs her picture and shows it to the camera then places it in his boot*

This one is for you Kylie

*Turns off camera as Anna comes and sits on his lap and they waive goodbye*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Adrenaline Rush (Jan.13/2010)

The scene opens up backstage, where Nero James and Anna Williams are seen quietly conversing.

Nero: Anna, babe, i'm fine. I got two stitches in the back of my head, but i'm ok. I took it easy until we flew out last night for the show, here in Maine.

Anna: Well, Nero, I don't want you going out there and possibly injuring yourself some more. We don't need you going to the hospital. A few bumps and bruises is ok, but you laying in a hospital bed would be bad hun.

Nero: Don't worry. I don't have to worry about Ryan Daniels. I'm going for one guy only tonight and that is Don deVries. I know Ralph has had his fair shares with Don down the road, but that is in the past. What he did to me at 5 Star is inexcusable, Ralph just needs to stay back and mind his own business! I have no problems with him, but he can take care of Ryan Daniels. Don is mine.

Nero catches Anna stare past his shoulder. As the camera pans out, Nero comes face to face with his tag team partner, Ralph McCoy, as the arena explodes into cheers.

Nero: Speak of the devil! Are you ready for our match tonight? We have two men who are not easy, but I have no problem being an underdog.

Ralph: So, you want me leave Don to you, huh?Look 'ere, I know that you have this here whole 'Underdog' thing goin' on, but partner, that won't save you from getting your ass chopped up in a cotton gin, fried in a boiler, and handed back to ya on a platter! Now, I have had earlier experience with these here tag teams. So just don't mess up.

Nero: Let's go out there and show these fans what a good tag team can do. Your from the South and i'm a comforting guy, plus I need a laugh, so why not have our team name be
    'Southern Comfort'? Well, to be serious, let's tear the roof down on this place.

Ralph: Good Lord, first The Shining Rainbows, now Southern Comfort? Damn in tarnation, why I am stuck with the people who can't make up a good name?

Ralph shakes his head and seems to get ready to leave, but Nero grabs his wrist and pulls him closer.

Nero: Stay out of my way against Don tonight. You can have Daniels all you want, beat the living hell out of him, but don't get in my way of Don.

Ralph smirks as he easily pulls off Nero's hand.

Ralph: No problemo, rookie. It ain't Don or Daniels i'm worried about tonight.

Ralph walks past the couple and after a few seconds, Nero and Anna start to follow Ralph as the screen fades to black.

God

Status

January 27th 2010

*We are seen a countdown and when it gets to zero it looks like the tape messed up but then it shows Nero in a graveyard*

Nero: So last week Don Devries took the most important thing to me he took my lovely girl Anna Williams.

*It starts to snow at a decent rate*

Nero: I am sick of this "Elephant Man" and all of his games he is trying to play with me. I got a hold of my monster. His name in the Chicago underground fight scene is the Problem Solver.

*Problem Solver appears on the screen as Nero grabs a mysterious man and drags him into the picture*

PS: You see me and Nero here hate guys who use girls who take advantage of girls who kidnap girls. This guy here took advantage of a young girl. He promised her he loved her and took her virginity and got her pregnant then ran away from his problems.

*Guy screams for help before PS boots him in the face*

PS: You see Devries its one thing to talk to one's girl but to take that girl away from someone she loves that creates a problem and I am the Problem Solver.

*Problem Solver lets Nero talk as Problem Solver starts beating the hell out of the guy*

Nero: This is what happens to people who take things from others.The guys who take advantage.needs to pay for his mistakes.

*Nero goes and grabs woody*

Nero: Now see here is where Im suppose to be doing a promo about my match against my upcoming opponents about how Im gonna pin them 1 2 3 inside the ring but why should i do a promo about pinning someone when I dont want to pin them. Heck I dont even want to make them tap out. I want to end their career.

*Nero picks up a handful of snow while he delivers the next message*

Nero: You see people have to live with their mistakes. Devries made the biggest mistake of his freakin life when he took the most important thing to me more then any world title more then any amount of money.

*Nero reaches down and grabs a mask. it is a Don Devries mask. He puts it on the guy*

Nero: At Adrenaline Rush Im not going to look for a pin or submission on you Im gonna look to take you out for good to remove the virus of you from CWA.

*Nero smacks Woody across the guys sternum as Problem Solver holds up the guy*

*Problem Solver takes the guy picks him up and hits a Windy City Whipeout on the guy and he is out*

Problem Solver: Daniels I will advise you to not even show up to this match because if you do you are an addition to the virus the problems of Don Devries.

*Nero takes the guy and puts Woody over his throat and hits a RKO on him*

Nero: I am starting a new regime in CWA along with the problem solver and soon to be new additions are gonna join me and were gonna take out anybody who gets in our way. The first victim will be you Devries.

*Problem Solver drags the guy over to a unfilled grave*

Nero: Problem Solver it is time for the debut of our new finisher

*Problem Solver picks up the guy above his head in a military press he throws him toward Nero who hits a RKO on him and his body is lifeless but blood is coming out of his mouth as Nero drags the guy into the grave*

PS: PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

* The Screen flashes a sign of The Suffering of the Martyr*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

February 10th 2010

*We go to a dim lighted room*

Nero: Welcome you all to the beginning of the Suffering of the Martyr. Now people wonder who is this Martyr I speak of well that Martyr is one Don Devries.

Nero: Don Devries is a martyr to these fans and he is a martyr to this company. I have talked to a certain someone that you people have forgotten about and at Uprising I think he is gonna join me and the Problem Solver on the beatdown and removal of the scum known as Devries.

Nero: So enough talking about him since I cant overlook my opponent tonight. Joey freaking Nicholas, the guy the last time I seen him he had a white substance all over his face. Was that Devries love juice all over his face? I heard Devries likes to bat for the wrong team.

Nero: Now Joey I know we had our disputes back and forth about our music and about some of the things you said but dont worry I can forgive you. I can be your savior from all the scum thats wrong in CWA. After I beat you tonight I will grab a mic and I will ask you one simple question. Are you tired of being part of this group of hypocrits who would sell out their own mothers to get what they want here? Do you want to become a member of the Suffering of the Martyr? If you wonder about all of these fans dont worry they all want to be your fellow follower of your savior. I am a chosen one brought here by God himself to show these people to follow a true savior and not fake gods.

Nero: Joesph you can be saved these people will forgive you for your sins. This isnt your average group where we have a leader and followers everyone in this group means alot. Joesph I want to vault you into the heavyweight title picture and all you have to do is become a member of the Suffering of the Martyr.

*The room goes to black as a fire starts around Nero and as the flames get up to his face he disappears*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

God

Status

Feb 24th 2010

*Nero is at an abandon church wearing a trench coat*

Nero: Your Savior is here. I grew up going to one of these places every week. Right now in this society of sinners and saints I stand before you as a Savior, you can always be forgiven.

*Nero walks over to candles and as he touches them they light up*

Nero: Now like in every society we have one philosophy until someone comes by and changes the mind of one person and then you get something called doubt. Doubt that what we know is not real and that you’re nothing. Not to get biblical here but Judas is what Don is to CWA, a virus. A virus that comes in and has everyone believe him and betrays you all. Guardian Devil doesn’t realize that this martyr to all the fans is dragging down this company. Just like you people have your Norton and everything to take care of things on your computers, CWA has me. I plan on taking out the martyr of this company so we can achieve global status because until he is gone we will only be on the small market of wrestling organizations. We will become ECW and you all can see how that is doing now, dead and buried.

*Nero walks out of the church and takes off his trench coat to reveal a lighter and Woody*

Nero: I have my trusty assistant here in Woody and he will be at Uprising. Once Don is out I am going to crucify him and cleanse everyone in the arena of their sins. Once I am done putting nails through his hands and feet he is going to end up like this church.

*Nero throws the lighter at the church and it goes up in flames as the flames radiate off his face he disappears*
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Internet Favorite

Status

*Changed Nero's picture*

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Promo from High Voltage (July 13th, 2010)

Quote Originally Posted by StylesofPunk
    *Anna and Nero are standing in the ring with a two ladders behind them*

Nero: Hello Biloxi I dont need to introduce myself to any of you since you know my name is......

*Crowd chants Nero*

Nero: As you found out last week that the Problem Solver is no longer in my corner.

*Crowd boos at Problem Solvers name being mentioned*

Nero: Dont worry everyone I still have the lovely Ms Anna Williams in my corner still. Tonight we will have a wedding that the world will get to see.

*Crowd cheers and some guys are whistling at her*

Nero(with a laugh): Dont worry if I was in your place I would whistle at her too. But anyways since this is taking valuable CWA TV time I guess I cant just ramble on about how beautiful she looks or on how you fans are the greatest fan in sports enertainment. The CWA board of directors kind of frown upon that since if they

*Nero makes quotation marks with his fingers

Nero: Run over scheduled time then it is the wrestlers fault.

*Crowd chants FTK*

Nero: Tonight in front of all you beautiful people except that dude

*Nero points at some overweight guy wearing a Sub Co shirt*

Nero: Just kidding man dont take any offense. You should of bought the new FTK shirt on sale where t shirts are sold and online at CWAShop.com. I mean really a Submission Coalition t shirt really those guys. Hey slackies in the back bring me out a FTK shirt.

*Some short stubby fat guy brings out one of the FTK Shirts*

Nero: Security please let the gentleman come in the ring.

* Security helps the guy over the guardrail but he faceplants into the ground on his way over but he is sooo excited it dont phase him and he slides into the ring*

Nero: Now you people dont know but Submission Coalition and FTK had some back and forth words online and well lets just say we need to save a fan from them and make them join the cutest couple on television FTK. So sir you got 2 options you can slide back out of this ring and go sit back in your seat wearing your Submission Coalition t shirt or you can take it off and wear the #1 selling t shirt on CWAShop.com FTK. So I have to ask you whats your answer?

Guy: Well I do love free stuff that is how i got this t shirt. Some wrestler Steve Osborn I think was giving them away for free and so I couldnt pass up something for free so I took it. But now your offering me a FTK t shirt and I dont know I really dont know you either so I will tell you my answer it is a big fat NO.

Nero: So your telling me no to a free t shirt but you say yes to a t shirt from someone outside giving them away for free hell look at it the letters are already coming off of it.

Guy: Im sorry but I have to follow Submission Coalition and Im going to save you by making you submit

*Guy moves toward Nero and gets a RKO for his troubles. Nero rips off the Sub Co shirt and throws it into the crowd. Nero also throws the FTK shirt to a lucky fan in the front row*

Nero: Dont worry about him he is just plagued by them Sub Co guys.

*Nero pushes the guy out of the ring with his foot as security escorts the guy out of the arena*

Nero: Anyways back on subject, you see standing in the ring before you is one of 2 undefeated tag teams on High Voltage. My soon to be beautiful wife outsmarted those nitwit ren and stimpy look a likes last week. I mean they thought they could defeat FTK they thought if they picked on little Anna Williams they could pick up a win. She plays possum pretty damn good they thought they had her done with and then they made the mistake of turning the attention away from her. Well tonight they are in a tag team match with a guy I know really well in the Problem Solver.

*Crowd with a louder chorus of boos*

Nero: Yes I know they got a nice team but when you have your Underdog teaming up with a undefeated team in the Johnsons they are undefeated for a reason. You people are looking at me all dumbfounded because I have a ladder set up in the ring and you all want to know why but dont worry Im getting there.

*Nero walks over to the ladder and stairs at it*

Nero: You see Biloxi this ladder is symbolic of what I plan on doing on High Voltage. It is symbolic of what FTK is going to do to High Voltage. Last week after the draft everyone got moved to their programs. Some feuds were over and some were just beginning. The move to High Voltage made me start completely over. I started at the bottom rung of the ladder the lowest of lows. This is the start of the new generation of wrestling and the only way to get there is by what I call Championship Anonymous. It is my 12 step program to the top.

*Nero climbs a rung of the ladder*

Nero: Each week I will complete a new step of the program until I reached what is in my eyes the 2nd most glorified thing in this company, the CWA heavyweight championship.

*Anna gets on the other ladder and both of them climb to the top share a kiss and take their fake belts and hold them up in the air to show everyone*

Nero: Once I get that championship belt around my waist they will say I was cured

*Nero flips the mic off his hand and lets it drop to the mat*

Internet Favorite

Status

Updated his finishing moves and gave them names

Thread Information