Thread: November 18th 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Greenville, SC (Preview)

God

Status

November 18th 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Greenville, SC (Preview)

CWA Adrenaline Rush will be coming to you live from Greenville, SC on November 18th. The following is an early preview of what you can expect to see on the show.

Last week on Adrenaline Rush, Guardian Devil and Kenneth leBlanc did what many thought would be impossible, they not only got the CWA World title off of The Ultimate Pain, but they forced the former champion out of the company as well, thanks in part to Joey Nicholas stabbing his team mate in the back of course. Having shown what he is willing to do to be at the top, the Guardian Devil has set up quite an interesting main event in South Carolina. The Number one contender for the CWA World Championship Nickolas Kennedy Arsen will team up with the Number one contender for the CWA X-Fly Championship Logan V to face Hardcore Hell….. And Mechanical Thugonomics….. And Brown Storm….. And the team of Eoghan O’Neill and Steel in what has to be an impossible to survive 8 on 2 handicap match. To make sure the challengers for the titles at Five Star Attraction don’t have it easy though, the new CWA World Heavyweight Champion Kenneth leBlanc will be the Special Guest referee while the CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas will be the Special Guest enforcer at ringside. Guess it pays to side with the boss.

Speaking of the X-Fly Championship, a special contract signing between Joey Nicholas and Logan V will take place on the show.

The Ruler of the Ring tournament continues with two semi final matches. Ralph McCoy renews his rivalry with the egomaniacal King Johns in the first semi final while the bloody war between O’Doherty and Don de Vries will get another showing when they meet in the second semi final. With so little to choose between them, it could be a case of whoever losses the least amount of blood wins.

The only female member of the Lost Soul’s Alliance in Miss Tyler will make her in ring debut against CWA newcomer Anna Williams. Last week, Miss Tyler got involved in a backstage scuffle with Victoria Stone, while Miss Tyler declined to comment on the event, Victoria Stone was more than happy to when she claimed that Miss Tyler was trying to take her spot in CWA.

Damien Kahn is yet to officially debut in CWA but he is already proving controversial thanks to a series of video that have been posted with him as the star. After seeing the gruesome video’s we were short on volunteers to step into the ring with the self proclaimed psychopath. Jay Walters didn’t see what the big deal was though and offered to put the newcomer in his place on Adrenaline Rush.

The Bulldog and Trevor Kade were both eliminated from the Ruler of the Ring tournament last week and have now turned their focus towards the tag division. The duo will face the semi regular pairing of Frankie Enzo and Shaun Quinn.

And from AMLL in Mexico, Vic Diaz will go one on one with Hunter Smith.

CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event
    8 on 2 Handicap Match
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen
    Logan V
    vs.
    Hardcore Hell
    Brown Storm
    Mechanical Thugonomics
    Eoghan O’Neill & Steel

Ruler of the Ring Semi Final
    Ralph McCoy
    vs.
    King Johns

Ruler of the Ring Semi Final
    O’Doherty
    vs.
    Don de Vries

Miss Tyler
    vs.
    Anna Williams

Jay Walters
    vs.
    Damien Kahn

The Bulldog & Trevor Kade
    vs.
    Frankie Enzo & Shaun Quinn

Vic Diaz
    vs.
    Hunter Smith

Private Message your Promo's to God, Tomas and Roberto by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, November 14th, 2009. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send me a Private Message with what you want to do and we will let you know.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: November 18th 2009 - Adrenaline Rush - Greenville, SC (Preview)

Nice card. Nice build up towards the PPV as well.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

Well, I didn't really intend for Miss Tyler to be an in ring talent, so I guess that one will be a Futurama style conveinently-ripped-clothes cat fight.

And an 8 on 2 handicap match? There was I thinking Guardian Devil was leaning towards heel management, and he throws Logan and Arsen a piss easy match up like that one...

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Half Boy View Post
    Well, I didn't really intend for Miss Tyler to be an in ring talent, so I guess that one will be a Futurama style conveinently-ripped-clothes cat fight.

And an 8 on 2 handicap match? There was I thinking Guardian Devil was leaning towards heel management, and he throws Logan and Arsen a piss easy match up like that one...
    Yeah. I though we would be destroying Future, Darkness, and some other dudes.

-------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

Quote Originally Posted by The Half Boy View Post
    It's really just to solidfy the Women's division

Thread Information