Thread: Adrenaline Rush - Nov. 4th 2009 - Live from Portland, OR

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Adrenaline Rush - Nov. 4th 2009 - Live from Portland, OR

We get the normal CWA opening video showing the various stars on the roster and ending with Ultimate Pain holding the World heavyweight Championship in the air. The camera cuts to Jim Taylor along with Harvey Buckworth welcoming us to the Adrenaline Rush, and they immediately begin hyping up the main event set for later on tonight. Taylor and Buckworth also run down all the matches that will take place within the Ruler of the Ring tournament.

King Johns is out first with a mic in hand. He says tonight he'll win his match and go on to become the first ever Ruler of the ring. He is already the King of wrestling, so it makes absolute sense that he's be the Ruler as well. The only problem is that he has to win this match in Portland. He says that all sewers lead back to Portland and thats why this city stinks. The fans are absolutely outraged and boo the King with all their might.

The Bulldog is out next, with his trademark grin stretched across his face. The crowd actually cheer the big man for the first time ever, here in CWA, but he doesnt seem to care. He gets in the ring and the match starts.

vs.

They circle each other, then as they engage, King Johns catches his opponent with a punch to the face. He takes him down to the mat, locking in a front face lock. The Bulldog makes his way back to his feet but the King sends him into the ropes, but he quickly falls victim to a shoulder block. The Bulldog picks the King up and locks in a bear hug, but Johns fights back and locks in a sleeper of his own, taking the Bulldog down to the mat and applying pressure. The big man tries to fight out, but Johns takes him back down to the mat and switches things up into a front face lock.

The Bulldog finally fights out, before tripping up his opponent and hitting a leg drop. The Bulldog picks the King up and nails him with with a gorilla slam, showing the world is incredible strenght, and then goes for a quick cover. Johns kicks out at two, and the Bulldog goes for an another elbow drop. He then picks him up and nails him with with a back breaker. The King is in trouble and the Bulldog knows it. He picks the King up again and gets ready to hit him with his F-5 finisher, but Johns wiggles out of it and out of nowhere, strikes the Bulldog with his Superkick. The King goes for the quick cover and just like that, picks up the win.

Lindsay Monaham: "Your winner of this match at 5 minutes and 54 seconds, King Johns."

King Johns rapidly sneaks out of the ring and to the back, as The Bulldog tries to figure out what has just happened.

We go backstage in Portland to the hallway outside the office of the stand in General Manager, The Guardian Devil. A long line has formed of CWA talent who are seemingly going to try and talk Guardian Devil into giving them a slot in the gauntlet match later tonight. Shaun Quinn leads the line with Kennif leBlanch, Eoghan O’Neill, Steel, Frankie Enzo and the Amazing Shine also all waiting. The Amazing Shine is at the end of the line and is looking impatient. Shine soon has bigger problems as a steel chair sails through the air and crashes into his head with a loud thud. Shine goes down quickly and doesn’t move. Demon Deeds soon walks into view and stands over the prone body of Amazing Shine. Deeds bends down to Shine and grabs him by the hair to speak to him.

Demon Deeds: Did you really think I was going to forgive and forget what you tried to do to me at Meltdown? Next week, I’m taking my vengeance. Give Shadow Equinox my regards in the hospital.

Deeds slams the head of Shine back down onto the concrete floor and leaves without saying a word. Kennif leBlanch makes his way over to Shine and seemingly liked what he saw.

Kennif leBlanch: That’s what I’m talking Aboot!

Suddenly, Rise by Anew Revolution resounds over the speakers and the crowd instantly voices their disapproval for the current X-Fly Champion making his way toward the ring in street clothes with his pride and joy slung over his right shoulder. Nicholas slips through the ropes and is quickly handed a microphone by demand.

Joey Nicholas: Ladies and Gentlemen, I appear before you as the most awe-inspiring individual to ever grace this company! I am your CWA X-Fly Champion, and the Real Deal Joey Nicholas!

The crowd immediately boos.

Joey Nicholas: I’m not here to voice my complete disapproval over not being included in the Ruler of the ring tournament, which of course I would have easily won without much effort at all. As I’m sure Mr. Guardian Devil is jealous as hell of my credentials thus far in my young career so it comes to no shock that sack of crap would attempt to sabotage my career before I begin to pass up his pitiful resume!

Boos drown out Nicholas.

Joey Nicholas: I’m not even here to gloat about my historic performance against Joven Rayo where I came within inches of making history!

Insults are now being chanted at the champion making Nicholas smirk.

Joey Nicholas: I am standing before you all at this very moment to take long hard look at my opposition at the biggest pay per view of the year in Logan V.

For the first time since Joey has been in the ring, the crowd pops.

Joey Nicholas: The man has and never will amount to anything in this business which is why he tried so desperately to play mind games with me by sitting at ringside. I’m so glad I showed him exactly what I thought of him when I spit right in his face! So you see Logan, despite your dire attempts to make an impression on me, you have failed to do so. You don’t impress me in the least bit! I’ve beaten past foes with far more talent in their pinkie than you do in your entire body Logan, so I look forward to beating you within an inch of your life at Five Star attraction to solidify the very notion that I am the very best that this company has to offer.

The Champion raises his championship in the air as his theme resounds throughout the arena drowning out the crowd.

The once popular Kenneth leBlanc makes his way to the ring to a chorus of boo’s from the fans in Portland. Some people are very fickle it seems. His opponent, Steel, charges to the ring and crawls in with a demented look on his face.

vs.

Steel seemingly is getting sick and tired of losing. The demented look changes to one of pain as leBlanc kicks him in the chest hard. Steel falls backwards and struggles to catch his breath. Kenneth leBlanc mocks Steel before hitting a dragon screw to the left leg of Steel. Steel rolls out of the ring to give himself a chance to refocus. Steel decides that he needs some help and goes under the ring for a few seconds. When Steel returns he has a kendo stick in hand and looks prepared to use it. Steel crawls back into the ring and swings for leBlanc’s head but leBlanc is able to dodge the attacks. LeBlanc soon ends up cornered and Steel swings for the killer blow but leBlanc ducks it and Steel hit’s the ring ropes. LeBlanc kicks the legs out from under Steel and quickly locks in the Maple Lock. Steel struggles and screams in agony but soon taps out.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 4 minutes and 12 seconds via Submission, is Kenneth leBlanc.

LeBlanc celebrates his victory by flipping off the fans in attendance. Steel gets back to his feet and again charges at leBlanc with the kendo stick but leBlanc bails out of the ring having done his job for tonight. LeBlanc heads backstage leaving Steel in the ring, frustrated and with a kendo stick in hand. Steel looks around him before he spots referee Karl Rooney. Rooney backs up in fear as Steel menacingly walks towards him. Steel corners Rooney and unlike leBlanc hits his target as he smashes the kendo stick across the head of the referee. Rooney goes down and Steel looks much happier, seemingly forgetting that he just lost again.

Before we go any further tonight, we get an unannounced appearance from Dr. Jack Adams. The fans go wild when Adams makes his entrance, clearly glad to see him back in a CWA arena. Adams however, doesn’t look quite so happy as he forces a smile as he walks to the ring. Adams climbs into the ring and straight away asks for a mic. Upon receiving the mic, the noise level increases further as the fans are eager to hear what one of their CWA favourites has to say. Adams takes a few seconds to think about what he is going to say before he says it.

Dr. Jack Adams: I don’t plan on holding the show up too long, so I shall keep this pretty short. Nearly a year ago I was offered a way back into the wrestling business having been removed unfairly. I was glad to have the opportunity and I am glad that you people have accepted me back after what happened the last time I wrestled. Although I failed to make an immediate impact here in CWA, you still supported me as I battled long and hard against Joey Nicholas over the CWA Lightweight Championship. I eventually got a hold of that title belt but my reign was short lived.

The fans let Adams know that they remember how Nicholas took the Lightweight title back from him much sooner than they would have liked.

Dr. Jack Adams: I then moved on to face some personal issues. You again supported me as I fought for my freedom and to clear my conscience. After that dark chapter of my CWA career, I moved onwards and upwards, Eventually main eventing a CWA Pay Per View Event for the first time. Even though I didn’t leave as champion, I left with an experience that very few people are lucky enough to experience. I guess what I am trying to say is that I have accomplished a lot in CWA and I would like to thank each one of you for your undying support through it all.

The fans raise the noise level considerably as Adams thanks them again off the mic.

Dr. Jack Adams: As much as I have enjoyed my time in CWA, unfortunately all good things must come to an end.

The fans go silent as Adams takes a much more serious tone in his voice.

Dr. Jack Adams: I’m 34 years of age and have a family to take care of. I’m sure many of you are aware that I have a young child and I do not want to be away longer than I have to. I feel like I have achieved everything that I can at this point in CWA and in wrestling in general. Maybe, one day I will return to the ring, but for now, this is goodbye. I have loved nearly every minute of my time here and it is hard for me to do this, but it needs to be done. As of this moment, Dr. Jack Adams is officially retired from professional wrestling.

Adams drops his mic as the fans plead with him to reconsider his decision. Adams wipes his eyes dry before exiting the ring and heading back up the ramp. Once Adams reaches the top of the ramp, he turns back to the fans and waves goodbye to them.

vs.

Trevor Kade looks to start the match quickly when he clubs McCoy from behind as he was playing to the crowd before the bell even sounded. Kade immediately hit a lung blower and went for the pin but only got a two count. Kade screams at the referee before going off the ropes and hitting a leg drop before following up with a falling knee to the chest of McCoy. Kade makes another pin attempt but again McCoy kicks out. Kade gets in the face of the referee and demands that he count faster the next time. The referee refuses to be intimidated and Kade shoves him. The referee shoves Kade back. Kade stumbles backwards and soon finds McCoy running off the ropes and heading towards him. Kade ducks down to avoid contact but McCoy hooks his legs in the arms of Kade and hit’s the Yoshi Tonic. Kade crashes down hard and McCoy picks up the three count to advance.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, in 3 minutes and 52 seconds, Ralph McCoy!

McCoy salutes the fans after his victory until he is rammed from behind by King Johns. Johns drives his sceptre into the temple of McCoy to leave him down and out. Johns appears to have sent a very clear message of intent to his opponent next week in the semi finals.

The scene opens up in what looks like a nice quite neighbourhood with nothing out of the ordinary. Street lights are on, cars are locked up for the night, most of the houses on the street are in darkness except for a small number of night owls. The Halloween decorations are still alight in these few houses, but the rest of the street is nearly in complete darkness. The camera pans along and picks out two figures on the opposite side of the road. As we get closer we can make out masks and capes. Closer still we notice the masks are those of Los Calavera and the dup appear to be in conversation. Closer again however reveals that it is not Los Calavera under the masks but instead the CWA World Tag Team Champions out for a late night stroll.

Daren Storm: Told you we should have gotten here earlier, nearly everyone is asleep by now.

Axl Storm: Don’t worry, we only need one person still awake. When we were here a few days ago I noticed that house behind us is the residence of a senior citizen, she will be perfect.

Daren Storm: Alright, let’s go.

Axl Storm: Which one am I again?

Daren Storm: Jose, I think.

The Future make their way up a short pathway before knocking loudly on the dark green wooden front door. The Future pull out two black bags and await an answer. Several seconds pass before an elderly woman slowly opens the door.

The Future: Trick or Treat!

The Future try their best to put on Mexican accents but they need some more practise.

Woman: Trick or Treat? Halloween was three days ago.

Daren Storm: We were sick.

Woman: Ohh well, I’m not sure if I have anything left to give you two boys.

The Future look at each other and nod as the old lady turns and hands for her kitchen to try and find some leftover treats. As soon as her back is turned, both men charge at her and knock her to the floor. The Future, disguised as Los Calavera quickly grab the woman’s handbag from a nearby stand and check for anything else of value.

Woman: Who are you? What do you want?

Axl Storm: I am Jose Domino, he’s Julio Domino, we are collectively known as Los Calavera and we work for the Clique Wrestling Alliance. We’re here to rob you.

Woman: The Clique what?

Axl Storm: Clique Wrestling Alliance, it’s a wrestling company that we work for. We’ll be right here in Greenville, South Carolina next week, you should come along.

Daren Storm: She’s got nothing, let’s go.

Axl Storm: Hope to see you there ma’am.

The Future quickly exit the house and close the front door behind them having only taken the old lady’s handbag. The duo run off into the night before she can call for help.

Next we are shown a very short video. The video shows an unidentified scenery before the words “The War is Coming” appear on the screen and the scenery gets hits with a huge explosion to end the video.

Michelle Kelly stands by for an interview backstage. She has a different look on her face than usual. It is one of concern.

Michelle Kelly: Ladies and gentlemen, last week marked a stunning appearance by a weak and frail Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. He came into the ring to make it clear he will still compete, no matter the injuries. His left hand does have a cast around it and his ribs are bruised and somewhat believe to be cracked. There was word on strained leg muscles but this past week, the doctor told Arsen and CWA that his leg were one-hundred percent healthy. Fortunately, this news was told last Friday, two days after Arsen’s appearance that was spoiled by the man Arsen wants at Five Star Attraction, Ultimate Pain. Pain attacked the ribs, doing further damage, but luckily, Arsen’s other injuries were somewhat healing, leading to the visit to the doctor and the injury report. However, even that vicious attack last week seems like it wasn’t enough to keep down The Agent of Change, as he is my guest at this time! Please welcome, the number one contender to the World Championship, Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!

Fans are heard cheering in the background. The camera zooms out to another figure that has his back turned to the camera. According to the appearance, which is made up of a Steamboat-style headband., a Nickolas Kennedy Arsen CWA ‘Absolute-ly Fabulous’ T-Shirt, and a pair of jeans. However, when the man turns around, it isn’t Nick Arsen. The camera tries to get a clear shot on the impostor, and like usual, it is Shaun Quinn! The fans start booing. Quinn starts to speak.

Shaun Quinn: Well, thanks for this time, Michelle. I need to addre---

Michelle pulls the microphone out Quinn’s face. She has a look of disapproval.

Michelle Kelly: Wait, what are you doing here? I called for Arsen! Not you! You are a waste of my time!

Shaun Quinn gets offended.

Shaun Quinn: How dare you insult me! If anything, you should be honoured to be interviewing a man on a mission. You should be proud of interviewing the best technical wrestler in CWA. You should humble before…..Nickolas QUINNedy Arsen!

Michelle bursts out a giggle. She tries to straighten up.

Michelle Kelly: I’m sorry, what was that?

Quinn starts to get frustrated.

Nickolas Quinnedy Arsen: You heard me. I am a former IFW World Champion. I am the Absolute…..Impersonator! I am the Agent of Change---ing my Persona! I am Nickolas Quinnedy Arsen! I’m coming to address my problem with Ultimate Pain!

Michelle is dying of laughter at this point.

Michelle Kelly: Let me guess, Pain is being played by Frank Caliendo?

Quinnedy Arsen threatens Michelle, which gets her to stop laughing.

Nickolas Quinnedy Arsen: How is it, Ultimate Pain, that you ignore the true Shape Shifter of the CWA while this phoney gets a shot at you? Don’t you realize that I have as much credibility as the rest of the competitors? I am a former world champion! Well………I’ve impersonated world champions, so technically, that makes me one! I, Nickolas Quinnedy Arsen, well defeat you with my technical move set, which consists of……..well…….I don’t know any moves, but I can do this! FEAR MY ABILITY!

Quinnedy Arsen puts his right thumb in his fists while placing his left thumb between his middle and pointer fingers. He then begins lifting his thumb up and down, acting like he is removing it. Michelle Kelly does a face palm in humiliation.

Michelle Kelly: Is that it? I think I’m going to wrap this up.

Quinnedy stops what he is doing and gives Michelle an evil look. He starts approaching her with his fists clinched tight.

Nickolas Quinnedy Arsen: You know what. I don’t have to take this abuse by a woman. I am a man. I have a penis which means I can do anything a million times better than your silly va-jay-jay!!! FEAR MY PENIS!!! Because not only can I do everything I aforementioned……I can destroy you, right now!

Quinnedy puts his arm up like he is going to hit Michelle. Michelle flinches a bit as Quinnedy throws the arm forward. Out of nowhere, two arms counter the bunch. The camera zooms out, revealing Nickolas KENNEDY Arsen! Arsen keeps blocking Quinn’s power.

Nickolas Quinnedy Arsen: OH yeah! How about this, you crippled impostor! FAL-QUINN PUUUNCH!

Quinn tries to throw a punch at the unguarded face of Arsen. Arsen manages to throw his cast in the way, hurting the hands of both men. Arsen sees this as an opportunity to back fist Quinn. The back fist left a devastating thud that had the crowd squirming and Quinn dazed. Arsen then gets Quinn in an arm lock. Quinn starts thriving in Pain as Arsen smiles.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Wow! I just discovered something else you can do that I can’t. You abuse women. I guess this adds to the fact that I have morals. This is something that obviously is not present in your personality, Shaun Quinn. And yes, it is Shaun Quinn. Quinn, you lack morals because you have to dress up as others and impersonate others just to keep a job. You humiliate yourself night after night, wondering what went wrong. While I on the other hand, am full of morals and manners. That is why I am the success I am today.

Arsen starts putting more pressure on the arm lock. He makes eye contact with the camera.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: And since we are on the mindset of addressing the World Champion with our issues, I want everyone to know that THIS Arsen wants Pain to know this: you lack morals as well. What do you call last week, Pain? I came out here, spilling my heart out. I said that no matter my condition, I would fight you. No matter how I feel, I would face you at Five Star Attraction. I know you heard this backstage, but in your mind, you weren’t hearing my verbs verbatim. You were paraphrasing my words into something you wanted to hear. In your mind, you were saying “do what ever you want to me. Face me, no matter my condition.” As the absent hearted man you are, you challenged my words. You tried to test me, to see if I could be broken. By doing so, you also showed the biggest sign of disrespect I have seen out of any world champion, and that was by not wanting to defend your title against me. You thought it would have been easy sailings if you didn’t have to face me, even if I’m damaged. Just like this Nickolas Quinnedy Asshole right here, your lack of morals will only put you in more Pain than I am in right now.

Arsen lets go and throws Quinn to the ground. Quinn quickly gets up and runs away from the scene holding his arm.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Tonight, you have a gauntlet match against a series of competitors in which each match is for the World Title. Once again showing your lack of mannerism and respect, you try to dodge the Agent of Change. Well, tonight, I’m going to make sure that I get back at you the only way I know how to respectfully claim revenge on someone. It might not be the ideal of ‘revenge’ people usually think of, but in my mind, being yourself, being a gentlemen, and being a man on a mission is a lot better than Singing For Absolution. You are in for a surprise, Pain.

Arsen begins walking away. He notices Michelle Kelly standing by. Arsen is generous to her for once. Once he starts to pass her, she offers a handshake. Arsen kisses his pointer finger and middle finger, and places them on the lips of Michelle. Blushing heavily, Michelle becomes overwhelmed and passes out. Arsen laughs.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: I hope she knows that was a ring on my finger. I underestimate my cuteness.

Arsen walks out of the shot as we go to commercial.

The Brotherhood's music hits and Mini Pain and LeBlanch make their way to the ring to a loud chorus of boos. They get in the ring and as they await their opponents, they taunt the crowd in attendance a bit.

Jerry Black is out next and he gets a huge pop from the crowd. He stands at the top of the ramp as he waits for his partner.

Last but not least, is Uncle Sal and the tough man from Napoli gets an even bigger reaction as he makes his way out. He and Gentleman Jerry make their way to the ring together.

&
    vs.
    &

Jerry and LeBlanch start things out for their team, with the Canadian getting the advantage right off the bat. LeBlanch sends Black into the ropes, but when he returns, he is caught by an arm drag and monkey flip. LeBlanch gets back to his feet and right away he is nailed by a nasty running knee. Jerry tries to go for his underhook piledriver finisher early, but Kennif somehow manages to get away. Mini Pain tags in, but immediately gets caught by a clothesline. As fast as Matt tagged in, he decides to tag out and once again, LeBlanch is back in. LeBlanch proposes a test of strenght as he puts his right hand up in the air. After some hesitation, Jerry accepts, but LeBlanch kicks him in the midsection instead, before hitting him with a gut wrench suplex. LeBlanch pounds on Black and as he has the clear advantage, Mini Pain demands a tag. LeBlanch obliges him and tags him in.

Mini Pain starts taunting his battered opponent, but in the process he is losing valuable time to capitalize. He finally decides to pick up Jerry, but he has lost way too much time and as a result, Jerry has recuperated enough to hit a few European uppercuts that send Matt straight into la la land. Jerry tags Uncle Sal in and he goes straight to work. After some brutal kicks to the head, he locks in an abdominal stretch. Little Matt is screaming in pain, but he doesnt tap. After realizing that Mini Pain ain't going to tap anytime soon, he releases the hold. Matt Pain falls to the mat as he is clearly exausted. Uncle Sal decides to go for an high risk move and slowly climbs the ropes. He flies to the air, but his elbow only finds the mat, as Mini Pain recovered just enough to move out of the way. Matt crawls to his corner and tags his partner in. Kennif makes his way towards Uncle Sal and has he tries to pick him up, the sneaky old man pokes him in the eye and right away locks in the claw. Kennif tries to get free, but its useless and finally taps out.

Lindsay Monaham: "Your winners of this match at 9 minutes and 28 seconds, the team of Jerry Black and Uncle Salvatore."

Uncle Sal and Jerry Black celebrate as Mini Pain helps Kennif LeBlanch to the back.

We cut backstage where Ultimate Pain is standing by with Orlando Maxwell. Pain looks agitated at being made to wait by Orlando for this interview, and repeatedly looks at his rather expensive looking watch. Pain is as usual, dressed in his casual attire, with his overly large aviators on indoors for no apparent reason. The Champ completes his look with his belt inevitably draped over his shoulder.

Orlando Maxwell: Alright Pain, we're good to go now buddy. Sorry for keeping you waiting big guy.

Pain looks at Orlando confusingly.

Ultimate Pain: Buddy...? Big guy...? Did I miss something or did you just randomly presume that because I'm forced to talk to you by Char...well, GD now I guess, that over this past year, we've became friends?

Orlando Maxwell: Well, I j...j...jus...

Ultimate Pain: You just what? You just made a big mistake that's what you j...j...just did. So to make things crystal clear, don't you ever and The Ro...wait, that's not right. It's been a few weeks since I've done this, I guess I must've lost my way a little.

Pain laughs this error off, before recomposing himself.

Ultimate Pain: What I meant to say was, don't you ever call me buddy again. We clear Maxi?

Orlando Maxwell: I hear you but...Pain. Moving swiftly on, what I want to know is, how you feel about the stand-in general manager, and your one time closest friend, Guardian Devil, or as I like to call him now, GD the GM, putting you in a gauntlet match for the title?

Ultimate Pain: What can I say, the guy's had a jealousy problem with me since he came back from his suspension. He's never held a World title, whilst I very clearly have...

Pain looks admiringly at the World Championship belt sitting on his left shoulder.

Ultimate Pain: ...and he seems to have found a way to actually give himself a chance at winning one, and that means getting rid of me. I know Guardian Devil, hell I learnt from him, so I'm not expecting this to be any normal gauntlet match. I know he'll have a few tricks up his sleeve, but then again, I do have the greatest stable of all time on my side...

Orlando Maxwell: I didn't know you joined Darkness?

Ultimate Pain: What? Tell me you're joking. I mean the Brotherhood you imbecile! And if push comes to shove later tonight, they'll be ready and waiting to come to my aid. I mean, does GD really think I got to be the longest reigning World Champion in CWA history because I'm bad at what I do? Hell no! I'm the Champ, cause I'm the best in the business right now, and that isn't going to change anytime soon....

Pain pulls his trademark glasses down as ever, and gets his head close to the camera.

Ultimate Pain: ..For I am, The Ullllllttttiimaaateee Paaaaaaiiiinnn and I'm not going anywhere!

We go backstage now where quite a commotion has been caused and several CWA officials and backstage workers are required to calm the situation. Victoria Stone and Miss Tyler have found something to argue over and the two ladies are not holding back. Victoria has a hold of Miss Tyler’s hair while Miss Tyler is clawing at Victoria’s face. The two ladies are screaming at each other in such high tones that we cant understand what they are even saying but we are betting it isn’t nice. Eventually the security guards arrive and pulls the two ladies apart.

Lindsay Monahan: The following is the bout is part of the first bracket in the Ruler of the Ring Tournament! Introducing first at 6’0” and 220 lbs hailing from Limerick Ireland, the Dark Prince O’Doherty!

Down and out by Kid Cudi plays over the PA system as O’Doherty saunters down to the ring and suprisingly clapping a few hands on his way.

Lindsay Monahan: And his opponent at 6’2” 225 lbs from York, England, Logan V!

The masked man makes his way to the ring to a huge ovation from the Portland crowd and he makes sure to slap all the hands stretched out towards him on his way to the ring. Tony Stevens calls for the bell and we are underway.

vs.

The two immediately lock up, Logan attempts to power slam O’Doherty but he slides off and performs a backbreaker on the masked man. As soon as the English man gets to his knees The Dark prince hits an Enzugiri knocking him back down to the mat.

O’Doherty tries to rile up the crowd now as Logan V recovers and hits the Irishman with a dropkick and then a shining wizard to show the teen just how it‘s done. Logan soon gets atop of the middle rope and performs an elbow drop onto his opponent. Logan then stalks O’Doherty to finish the match early, once the rookie gets to his feet Logan puts him up on his shoulders to perform the End of the Line but the younger man swings himself off and performs the O.D. instead! O’Doherty hooks the leg and Stevens counts 1..2.. But Logan kicks out just in the nick of time!

The Dark Prince looks over at Stevens and argues that it was indeed a three count to which the official shakes his head and raises two fingers. O’Doherty proceeds to hit the mat repeatedly in a heat of rage as he looks to hit the O.D. once more on his masked adversary. He sets up Logan once more but wait! Logan twists he Irishman’s arm and performs the million dollar dream!

O’Doherty tries frantically to get out of the hold as best as he can but is having no luck doing so as Logan applies all the pressure he can to put the cocky rookie out of his misery. The Dark Prince quickly slows his fight against Logan’s grasp as the pressure starts to take effect as the ref starts to look over at Bruce Mollard to stop the bout when suddenly Joey Nicholas takes to the ring and gets atop of the apron to give the official a piece of his mind.

O’Doherty begins to tap frantically as the crowd pops then boos as the referee’s back is to the action and cannot make the call to end the bout. Logan abruptly lets his opponent go and goes to confront the current X-Fly champion. He takes a swing at Joey who drops off the apron and spits yet again at the masked man’s face enraging him to no end. Logan slides through the ropes and gives chase to Nicholas around the ring and up the ramp as Stevens begins the ten count.

Once at the top of the ramp Nicholas slides through to the backstage area as Logan decides to get back to the ring however Tony Stevens is at eight when he begins his quick decent. Logan hightails it down the ramp and gets to the apron just as the official counts ten and calls for the bell and raises the hand of a battered O’Doherty.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner at 24 minutes and 11 seconds, O’Doherty!

Logan V buries his head into the palms of his hands as he is in complete disbelief that his rage got the best of him tonight as O’Doherty slides out of the ring with his fists still in the air in celebration.

Next week on CWA Adrenaline Rush live from Greenville, South Carolina we will see four new talents make their CWA debuts. On loan from CWA’s partner company AMLL are Hunter Smith and Vic Diaz who will go one on one. Damien Kahn will make his debut against defeated Ruler of the Ring entrant in the upcoming Jay Walters vs. Don de Vries match. Anna Williams will also make her CWA debut when she faces Miss Tyler of the Lost Soul’s Alliance in singles action.

Vs.

Tie-up. They trade waist locks before Don - with the exception of a few brief sparks of offence by Walters - maintains control, using such basic moves as an arm drag, a snap mare, and a side headlock takeover. He applies a grounded headlock with an arm cradled. Walters escapes by kicking back up to his feet and swinging around into an arm ringer, but Don does a roll on the mat and creatively counters into a hip toss before applying a juji gatame. Walters counters when he does a back roll and then uses all the strength he has to lift Don up into the air while he still has the juji gatame applied and drops him with a modified backdrop/wheelbarrow-style suplex! Don hightails it out to the apron, but finds no safety there, though, as Walters knocks him out to ringside and flies out with a Corkscrew Tope over the top ring rope. Only a few moments later, though, Walters re-enters the ring and hits another high spot, a Catapult Somersault Attack. Walters rolls Don back into the ring and gets a 2 count. Don fights out of a backdrop suplex attempt and hits a Saito Suplex. Don de Vries now uses a front suplex and drapes Walters' feet on the top ring rope before pulling him off of the ropes into a DDT for 2 count.

An Irish whip sequence results in Don succeeding with a knee-to-gut smash. Some waist lock reversals follow and result in Don hitting a snap suplex into a picture-perfect bridging northern lights suplex for long 2. Don now uses a shin breaker and a dragon screw leg whip. Don grips Walters' leg now, but he fights back with an inverted enzugiri. The ref begins a 10 count and they eventually struggle back to their feet. Some punches are exchanged before Walters uses a kneecap dropkick and then runs off of the ropes and forward flips over Don's body, hooking his arms in the process and delivering an Unprettier, for a 2 count. Walters follows with the Neck breaker for the same result. Walters sends Don into the ring corner hard! Walters rallies back up to his feet and a brain buster suplex for a 2! Walters attempts the Shooting Star Press but Don rolls away! The ref begins a 10 count and both men eventually climb to their feet. Don immediately tries a spear, but Walters sidesteps and Don rams his head into the ring post before bouncing backwards, right into a Dragon Suplex for 2! Walters climbs back up to the top, but Don pushes the ref into the ropes, causing Walters to be crotched. Don hits a Superplex for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 17 minutes and 16 seconds, is Don de Vries!

Don de Vries and Jay Walters both remain on their backs on the mat with neither man looking like getting up in a hurry.

Backstage we see the now retired Dr. Jack Adams with a bag over his shoulder and Jerry Black at his side. Adams is heading into the car park when he bumps into some members of the CWA roster. Ralph McCoy comes up to Adams and shakes his hand before hugging his good friend goodbye. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen is next up and the duo shake hands for a few seconds without speaking a word to each other. Adams continues on hi way when he bumps into another member of the CWA roster in the form of his long time nemesis Joey Nicholas.

Nicolas stands blocking the path of Adams and the two come chest to chest. Despite being retired, it looks clear that Adams isn’t going to be bullied by anyone. The two men lock eyes and neither man blinks for several seconds. Eventually, Joey Nicholas takes a step back and moves to the side to allow Adams to pass unopposed. Adams and Nicholas don’t break eye contact as Adams walks past his arch rival and out of the CWA arena for what seems like the last time. Despite the wars between the two, it appears Joey Nicholas has grown to actually respect Dr. Jack Adams for what he has done in CWA.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is your CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event of the evening and is a Gauntlet match for the CWA World Heavyweight Championship. Introducing first, the champion, from Detroit, Michigan, the Ultimate Pain!

The CWA World Champion heads to the ring in what appears to be a foul mood. Guardian Devil has seemingly been pushing all the right buttons as of late. Pain slides into the ring and just throws his title belt at Lindsay Monahan who almost drops it but luckily manages to hold on to it. Pain goes through his final warm ups before the Guardian Devil comes to the ring for a closer look. Devil slides into the ring and Pain looks like he wants nothing more than to punch him in the face. Devil smiles at Pain as he takes a mic from Lindsay Monahan.

Guardian Devil: I hope you don’t mind, but, I want a front row seat for this one.

Pain’s expression remains unchanged as he stares a hole through his former best friend.

Guardian Devil: I suppose I should mention the added stipulation.

Pain suddenly perks up as he was seemingly unaware of any added stipulations.

Guardian Devil: Should you lose any of your matches tonight, you’re gone.

Pain steps in closer to Guardian Devil who quickly takes a step back.

Guardian Devil: Calm down, I didn’t mean you’re gone from Portland, you probably want that. But instead, you are gone from CWA, for good.

Pain looks like one more straw and he will break Devil’s face with his fist.

Guardian Devil: Good luck.

Devil steps out of the ring as Pain is close to losing it.

Lindsay Monahan: And the first challenger, Damage Nixon.

vs.

The youngster charges to the ring delighted to have the first shot at becoming the new CWA World Champion. Nixon slides into the ring and Pain tries to rip his head off with a stiff as hell clothesline. Pain drags Nixon back to his feet and hit’s the Ulti-Bomb for a quick three count.

Lindsay Monahan: The next challenger is Eoghan O’Neill.

The big Irish man heads to the ring flexing his muscles along the way in an attempt to intimidate the champion. It doesn’t work as Pain is quickly on the offence with vicious knees and elbows to the head of O’Neill. Pain elbows O’Neill in the back of the head before running off the ropes and hitting a knee lift to the face of O’Neill. O’Neill goes down hard and the blood flows from his nose as Pain makes the cover and gets a second victory.

Lindsay Monahan: The next challenger is Zero.

The former WS star runs to the ring eager to make an impression upon CWA. Unfortunately Pain makes his boot leave an impression in Zero’s face as he punts him as soon as he slides into the ring. Pain turns the lifeless Zero over and gets the easiest three count he will ever get.

Lindsay Monahan: Next, Patrick Malone.

Patrick Malone is looking to make up for his embarrassing debut last week in which he got knocked unconscious in a matter of seconds by Mini Calavera. Malone slides into the ring and clubs the back of Pain who has reacted to Devil swiping at his ankle from the outside. Malone continues to club the back of Pain but it has little effect. Malone punches Pain in the side of the head but again it has little effect. Malone goes off the ropes and eats a shoulder block from the champion. Pain grabs the big man by the hair and hits an Ulti-Bomb for the three count. Before the next opponent is introduced, The Guardian Devil finds himself up on the ring apron and getting the attention of Pain. Swings at Devil but misses and gets slapped in the side of the head by Devil.

Lindsay Monahan: Next, from Canada, Kenneth leBlanc.

Pain has now seemingly figured out the plan of Guardian Devil. Wear down the champ to allow leBlanc to pick up the win. Pain spits at Devil before turning his attention to the charging leBlanc. The two collide in the middle of the ring and start reigning in the rights and lefts with each man trying desperately to get the upper hand on the other. Pain finally gains a small advantage when he pokes leBlanc in the eye and hit’s a standing spine buster to floor his challenger. Pain tries to lock in the Ulti-Vice but leBlanc fights it and kicks and crawls his way to a rope break before Pain can fully apply the hold.

Pain runs at leBlanc again and hit’s a stiff knee to the ribs that seems to catch leBlanc off guard. LeBlanc falls to the ground and Pain starts with the ground and pound offence. LeBlanc tries to cover up but Pain is too fast and connects several times with shots straight to the head and face of his former team mate. The referee tries to get Pain off of leBlanc but has no success. Guardian Devil has much more when he cracks a kendo stick across the back of the champion. The official goes for the bell but Devil stops him and apparently tells him it is now a no disqualification match. Devil smashes the kendo stick across the head of Pain to floor the champion.

CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas runs to the ring with a chair in hand to chase off both Devil and leBlanc. Nicholas stands over Pain to protect him from further damage. Nicholas surrenders his position when Logan V runs to the ring also with a chair in his hand. Both men have a stare off before they start swinging but each time only succeed in hitting the other’s chair. Nicholas finally gains an advantage when he goes for the knees and takes Logan down and out of the ring. Nicholas forgets about Pain and continues his efforts to weaken his Five Star Attraction opponent.

Guardian Devil and Kenneth leBlanc slide back into the ring and start to stomp down on Pain. LeBlanc quickly locks in the Maple Lock in the centre of the ring but the hold is broken by an unlikely source. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen has just saved the champion from tapping out. Arsen makes Devil Sing for Absolution before hitting leBlanc with a Tiger Driver. Pain gets back to his knees and locks eyes with his nemesis but saviour. Arsen tells Pain that he doesn’t want to beat leBlanc, he wants to beat Pain at Five Star Attraction. Arsen walks out of the ring as Pain seems unsure what to make of what just happened.

Pain finally takes some action when he locks the Ulti-Vice in on the weakened Kenneth leBlanc. LeBlanc is about to tap when the Ultimate Pain releases the hold and slumps forward unconscious thanks to the ring bell connecting with the back of his head. Pain falls onto his back as Joey Nicholas pulls the nearly unconscious Kenneth leBlanc on top of his own partner. The official counts the three and we crown a new CWA World Champion.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, and new CWA World Heavyweight Champion, Kenneth leBlanc!

Joey Nicholas helps leBlanc back to his feet before raising his arm in victory. Guardian Devil embraces Nicholas before also embracing leBlanc as the Ultimate Pain remains motionless on the mat. Devil stands in the middle and rises the arms of both the CWA World Champion Kenneth leBlanc and the man who just stabbed Pain in the back, the CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas to end the show.

++Quick Results++
    King Johns def The Bulldog to advance to the Semi finals of the RotR tournament
    Kenneth LeBlanc def Steel
    Ralph McCoy def Trevor Kade to advance to the Semi finals of the RotR tournament
    Jerry Black & Uncle Sal def Minimal Pain & Kennif LeBlanch
    O'Doherty def Logan V to advance to the Semi finals of the RotR tournament
    Don de Vries def Jay Walter to advance to the Semi finals of the RotR tournament
    Kenneth LeBlanc def the Ultimate Pain to become the new CWA World Heavyweight Champion

++GFX BY++
    Dr. Doom
    God

++Matches Written By++
    God
    Roberto
    Tomas

++Matches Graded By++
    God
    PeaceSells
    Roberto

++Promo's By++
    God
    PeaceSells
    Sir Nicky Talent
    The Brain
    Tomas

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - Nov. 4th 2009 - Live from Portland, OR

Holy.......holy......WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!

Kenneth LeBlanc is the world champion?

What a show! From Adams' retirement, to Logan actually getting defeated, to Joey becoming UBER HEEL!!!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

Shit the bed, there goes Logan's undefeated return... Great show though, so I'll let you off. Most of you. Not Joey Nicholas.

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

lolwut @ this show. Kinda poops on my previously scriped monstrously epic storyline.

I'm not sure what's up here, but w00t at the Darkness?

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah this fucks up my promo I had planned for Pain at Five Star.
    -------
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

Yeah I was hoping Pain would at least be able to work through to the PPV that Arsen was always promoing about but oh well
    I was also swerved too by the Main event GD

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Yeah apologies guys. My schedule is just way too busy right now with uni to be involved with CWA, at the upper levels, so to speak anyways.

Hopefully I'll be able to come back sometime, or drop down the card a bit with a different character. We'll see.

Sorry to GD mostly I'd say as we did have an awesome storyline panned out. And Nicky too, as we would have had a great main event at 5*, but maybe you'll get to fight Pain sometime lol.

Two huge "retirements" in one show. Pretty awesome imo. Plus I really wanted to put the guys who made me, and the guy I feel I helped over on my way out, which I think I did quite well so I'm pretty happy <,<

And he scores goals...!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Pretty sad to see Ultimate Pain semi-retire. Also it sux that most of the originals are not wrestling right now (Roberto, Doc, Pain, Stone).

Hopefully Roberto will make his return sooner rather than later, it all depends on how long I work this winter and right now, I really don't know.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

It's quite the refreshed roster right now in CWA. A lot of opportunities out there for guys like Ralph and Logan and O' Doherty.

Arsen/LeBlanc for the first time in three years????
    -------
    Spoiler:

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Great show as always. Yeah, it sucks to see some of the originals go, but it's pretty fucking awesome to see Nicholas, another original, becoming the uber heel of the promotion.

I hate to retire Dr. Adams, and reading these shows makes me hate it even more. Time is a precious commodity at my house nowadays. I'm barely able to find the time to log on here and read/post a bit, let alone write for an E-Fed character.

Anyways, I enjoyed it while it lasted. Thanks again to God especially, for giving the Doc a place to compete and a respectful exit.

Thread Information