Nickname: None
    Age*: 27
    Hometown: Unknown
    Height: 6'1"
    Weight: 292
    Gimmick: Psychopath
    Disposition: Heel

Wrestling Style: Powerhouse
    Wrestling Abilities: (Rank from 1-5, 1 being your best)

1) Power
    2) Brawling
    3) Charisma
    4) Technical
    5) Speed

Signature Moves:
    1) SpineBuster
    2) Running Powerslam
    3) Military Press Slam
    4) Eye Gouge submission
    5) Heart Punch

Finishing Moves:

1) Crucifix powerbomb
    2) Dragon Sleeper

Previous experience: None

Manager: Yes
    Manager Name: Father Jerome Matthews
    Manager Date of Birth: 7/8/78
    Manager Gimmick:Religious Radical
    Manager Disposition:Heel
    Last edited by God; 04-29-2010 at 02:14 PM.

Ramrod!

Status

Re: Damien Kahn

KAHN!!!! Lol sorry, good profile.

this is bat country

Status

OOC: Haha, I didn't even notice that. I might have a slight name change down the line, this was just the first evil sounding name I could think of. Here's my introduction RP, if I do anything wrong please let me know and criticism is always welcome.

A cheap hand held video camera is turned on to reveal a severely beaten man sitting in a chair, with his hands tied behind his back with a short peice of rope. He's noticeably been crying, and is obviously scared. He looks passed the camera, presumably to someone standing behind it, and shakes his head no.

Victim: Please... please don't make me do this.. please don't--

Damien Kahn: Does this look like a good time to be a hero to you? Look at you. You're pathetic. Say it.

The victim stutters through his words as a combination of sweat and blood drip down his face.

Victim: Th... this is a message from.. Damien Kahn. He wants everyone to know that he's coming to CWA... and... and...

Damien Kahn: SAY IT!

Victim: And he's going to use me as an example of what there is to come...

Damien Kahn: By doing what? TELL THEM!

Victim: (screaming) SOMEONE HELP ME, SOMEONE GET ME OUT OF HERE!!! HEELLLPPPP!!! SOMEONE ****ING HELP ME!!

Damien Kahn: Now now, this is a family show. Let's cease the foul language, shall we? There's no need for any of that here...

A man draped in leather slowly strolls into the view of the video camera. He brandishes a knife and waves it in front of the face of his victim. With a sick sadistic smile he gently runs the knife across the mans face, soft enough to leave but a small indentation in his skin. The smallest amount of blood trickles down from the victim's cheek.

Damien Kahn: I'm afraid my friend here is a bit tongue tied, he's had a rough night. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Damien Kahn, and this here... (motions to the victim) is my first victim. But God knows, he wont be the last. CWA, I'm not a bad man. I'm a man of justice. I'm a man of unprecedented morals. You see, somewhere along the way... mankind has lost that spark, we've lost that vision, that Utopia we once striven for. Now, you people, such as my friend here, will have to pay for your sins. And if God doesn't condemn you, I'll take it upon myself to do so. Tell me, friend, why did I bring you here?

Victim: I don't ****ing know!!

Damien Kahn: Oh, that dreaded tongue of yours. We are on national television, you know? I'll tell them why you're here. Three weeks ago to this day, there was a blind man asking for help moving his new television set into his apartment. Did you help the man, my friend?

The victims heart is beating faster now, like a steady drumbeat. Thump, thump, thump. He hangs his head in shame as he sobs, droplets of tears roll down his cheeks. Damien Kahn paces back and forth as if he were in an interrogation room. He waits for an answer, but only silence fills the cold, damp room.

Damien Kahn: No, you didn't help him. You took that television set, and you ran with it. You robbed him blind... literally. (chuckles) Do you think that was fair, my friend?

Victim: Please don't kill me... I have a family... I'll do anything. Money, cars, I can give you anything...

Damien Kahn: Money? Cars? No... but there is something I want. Justice. An eye...

Damien Kahn twirls his knife between his fingers, before stabbing it into his victims eye, digging in deep as puss and blood squirt across the camera frame. The victim screams in pain as his eyeball is disconnected from his retina.

Damien Kahn: For an eye.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

I actually really enjoyed your introduction promo, but maybe you should keep it PG lol

Anyway, welcome to CWA, Im pretty sure you will make an impact.

this is bat country

Status

OOC: Actually I think I'll make these introduction promos as posted on a website instead of being aired on television. It makes it a bit more interesting while also getting passed the PG stuff that would air on TV.

On www.damiensvictim.com a new video is posted in the blog section. It begins to fade in as the static clears, the same cheap video camera is being used in the same dark basement where the first video took place. This time a young, attractive woman is sitting in a chair, mouth gagged with her arms tied behind her back.

Damien Kahn: Hello world, did you miss me? It's Damien Kahn. And I'm here with my second victim. How are you doing, Katie?

The ball gag in her mouth prevents her screams from being anything but muffled last pleas.

Damien Kahn: Heh... it seems like for once you don't have much to say, eh Katie? You know... you're a very pretty girl.

Damien Kahn caresses her cheek while she tries to scream. A sadistic smile makes it's way across Damien's face, a look of satisfaction and sexual deviancy.

Damien Kahn: A.. VERY pretty girl. The kind of girl any guy would kill for. I'm sure you've broken many hearts, haven't you Katie? You've broken many dreams, ruined many lives. I'm not going to lie, if I was a weaker man I just might be inclined to take you, Katie. Do you know what I mean by "take" Katie? What do you want "take" to mean? Such a pretty, pretty girl.

Damien Kahn takes his knife out of the holster at his side and cuts the leather strap that was holding the ball in her mouth.

Katie: What... what do you want from me?

Damien Kahn: What do you think I want from you? What do you want me to want from you? Three years ago Katie, you were in a court room, pointing your finger at a man that raped you, correct?

Katie: Y-y-yes.

Damien Kahn: Is that so? Because when I look in your eyes, I don't see a girl that's been raped. I see a filthy slut with low self esteem. I see a desperate, pathetic whore. I see a liar. That man didn't rape you. You had consensual sex with him, and you ruined his life to protect your own reputation. Isn't that right, Katie?

Katie: ...

Tears flowed out of her eyes just as they did in the court room three years ago. Her alligator tears weren't going to save her this time.

Damien Kahn: Keep crying. What do you have to say for yourself? That man is in jail right now because you didn't want anyone to know the truth. Why, Katie? Why? FUCKING ANSWER ME!! TELL ME THE TRUTH!! What's wrong, you tongue tied Katie? Now you don't have anything to say???

Katie continued crying, the words unable to escape past her lips. She trembled as Damian Kahn ran his knife down her cheek, before lounging it past those pretty lips and slicing her tongue clean off. She screamed in pain as Damien Kahn held his new prize firmly in his hands.

Damien Kahn: Tongue tied, Katie?

this is bat country

Status

One final video is posting on www.damiensvictim.com, promising to be the last before the website is shut down. The cheap, distorted video feed fills the computer screen to reveal Damien's trademark torture room. An overweight man is sweating furiously, tied down laying flat on a wooden table. Damien is circling the table methodically with his favorite hunting knife...

Damien Kahn: Did you miss me... world? I'm back, with another video. And of course, another victim. For whom I will cleanse his soul, wash away his sins, give him a fresh... new... start. Jesus fucking Christ, you're sweating like a pig, you're disgusting. I'm embarrassed for you.

Victim #3: I'm sorry... it's a medical condition.

Damien Kahn: Don't be sorry, my friend. Now let's skip the formalities, shall we? You know why you're here. You're a weak man. Let's take a look at your list of atrocities.

Damien Kahn picks up what looks to be a scrap book from the table. He begins flipping through the pages that appear to be filled with newspaper clippings, some looking old and ragged, some fresh, as if they were from recent papers.

Damien Kahn: Ah, here we are. Manslaughter, rape, the distribution of illegal narcotics, assault on a minor, arson... My God, you've been a busy man this past decade, now haven't you?

Victim #3: It... it wasn't my fault. It was the drugs that made me do it, I have a problem. I can't control myself. I'm weak, I'm fucking weak... (sobbing)

Damien Kahn: For God sake, get a hold of yourself.

Victim #3: I'm... I'm sorry...

Damien Kahn: Once again, don't be sorry, my friend. I'm sorry. Sorry I didn't get to you before you ruined all of those lives. Did you know that the kid you sold that cocaine to four months ago died of an overdose? HE WAS THIRTEEN!!

Victim #3: It was the drugs!! I couldn't help myself. When I do coke, it fucks up my judgment man. It's not my fault!!

Damien Kahn: Ah, blame it on the cocaine. Yes, I hear you need to watch yourself with that stuff. Me? I never dabbled into drugs. That was never my thing. But I am, however, an addict. Let's just say I have... different vices. But enough about me, let's focus on what's important. Poor you, probably raised in a broken home, Daddy beat you, Mommy never had the courage to say anything, you were never loved as a child, and that's why you turned to drugs? It's all the drugs fault, that's not really you, now is it?

Victim #3: EXACTLY! You gotta believe me, man. I'm begging you, please don't--

Damien Kahn: (singing) Driving that train, high on cocaine. Casey Jones you better, watch your speed.

Victim #3: Please don't kill me!!

Damien Kahn: Now, why would I want to hurt you? It's the drugs that committed all of these horrible acts. I will, however, make it so you never, ever do those drugs again.

Damien Kahn twirls his knife between his fingers as the man screams bloody murder. As Damien presses the sharp knife against the bridge of the man's nose the screams become louder, more desperate. And with one swift movement, the man's nose is severed from his face. Kind of hard for a man with no nose to snort drugs. The man's shrieking continues as Damien tries to drown him out with singing...

Damien Kahn: DRIVING THAT TRAIN, HIGH ON COCAINE. CASEY JONES YOU BETTER, WATCH YOUR SPEED. TROUBLE AHEAD, TROUBLE BEHIND, AND YOU KNOW THAT NOTION JUST CROSSED MY MIND. (quieter) and you know that notion... just crossed my mind.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Jeez fucking crimity.

I......LOVE these r/ps. They may be a little explicit in a lot of real situations and companies, but you bring this edginess I think this e-fed needs. It'll be cool to see how you use this style on opponents.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

this is bat country

Status

An unmarked, white envelope stained red is received at the CWA headquarters. It feels slightly heavier than a normal letter. A disturbing image rests inside. The eyes of the man who robbed a blind man, the tongue of the woman who lied about being raped, and the nose of the cocaine addict, with a small warning attached to it.

OOC: That does it for my introduction RPs, I'll wait for my first match to do the next one. Glad most people have enjoyed it so far, thanks for the feedback.

Ramrod!

Status

Dude, pardon my french, but this is fucking amazing! Besides the high violence, the buildup of all the victims and the climax of the body parts was simply awesome.

Internet Favorite

Status

haha I finally read these I am liking them but the only problem i have with them is they are too much SAWesque and by that watch the Saw movies and you watch the torture it is related to what they done.

God

Status

Feb 23rd 2010

We open up to a dimly lit room of what one can assume to be a vacated building. There is various old and battered furniture along with Christian relics strewn about the ruins, the depleted walls are covered with enough newspaper articles that it might as well be its wallpaper. As the camera circles the room it pauses and focuses in on a monk-like figure dressed in all white, sitting in the middle of the room and staring at the floor illuminated by a dozen candles encircling him. The identity of the man is obscured from the hood currently covering his face but his voice can clearly be heard.

Man: While I presided over the catholic clergy at the St. Thomas Catholic church in Toronto, I was forced to bare witness the complete and utter desecration of the human soul day in and day out for nearly twenty years! The sins that are conducted in everyone’s daily rituals have quickly and effectively eaten away at this soulless society that has been brought fourth like a famished plague and it has enraged me so deeply that the guidelines I would set for all the beggars and crack addicts would go onto be unheard and the victims that would seemingly be reborn would wind up right back on the church’s doorstep within that same month!

The man’s breath can be seen with each word now as the wind causes the curtains to gently sway for a moment

Man: When I finally decided it was time to take extreme measures to draw attention to the wicked ways of today’s society and their distasteful vices, the Catholic hierarchy felt it in the best of their interest to remove me from the clergy foolishly believing that I was the problem in that ever so fraudulent monastery. Since that time, I have dedicated my entire existence in my crusade to sway those who sin towards a life virtue by any and all means necessary. Consequently, this journey has led me to the most vile cesspool that is the CWA. My journey to cleanse the sinners throughout that corrupt organization will consist of, punishing the immoral, subduing the unrighteous, and finally cleansing them of their past indulgences. But I cannot and will not do this single handily. I aim to find a being in Sydney, Australia to follow my ways in making every single individual in the CWA accountable for their actions!

The man pauses as a rat scurries across the floorboard in search of food. The man takes a slice of bread from his pouch and tears off a sliver and lays it next to his feet. The rodent cautiously scans the area around the crumb before taking it in it’s claws and darting back into a crack in the wall

Man: Just like I’ve done for that rat there I shall do unto the entity I choose to join me, I will forgive you for your disgusting habits whatever they be and I will give you my helping hand in purifying you. I guarantee that the gratification that will come with punishing everyone in our wake shall be endless. This is my one and only forewarning to you all within the CWA: Your Day of Reckoning shall come soon enough and may God have mercy on all your wretched souls!

With that he jerks his head upright causing the hood to slide off of his head, revealing himself to be none other than Father Jerome Matthews! As he stares momentarily into the camera lenses with a treacherous scowl, the wind suddenly kicks up and blows out the candles that acted as light for the room blacking out the camera.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information