Thread: Adrenaline Rush - October 21th 2009 - Live from Minneapolis, MN

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - October 21th 2009 - Live from Minneapolis, MN

To open the show this week we see Orlando Maxwell and the former number one contender Dr. Jack Adams sitting backstage at the interview set.

Orlando Maxwell: Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to CWA Adrenaline Rush and a very special sit down interview with none other than Dr. Jack Adams. Dr. Jack Adams came so close to becoming CWA World Champion at Meltdown that he has been unable to bring himself back to the ring since. I hope to get an insig…

Maxwell is cut off by a loud thud of steel on skull from off the camera. The camera pulls back to see Dr. Jack Adams lying face down on the concrete. Standing above him, with a dented steel chair in hand is the CWA World Champion the Ultimate Pain. Pain just stares at the motionless body of Dr. Jack Adams below him as a satisfied grin slowly comes across his face.

Texas Death Match

vs.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is the Texas Death Match! Now in this contest there are no disqualifications and falls count anywhere! Introducing first at a combined weight of 515 lbs the team of King Johns and the Bulldog!

Classical royal music with a "Welcome to the Jungle" guitar riff in the background starts to play through the PA system as King Johns makes his way to the ring as The Bulldog follows right behind him holding his royal robe and making sure it doesn't touch the ground on the way. They pay no mind to the chorus of boos and insults thrown at them from the fans. Once Johns gets atop of the apron The Bulldog sits on the middle rope to allow the king to pass through unscathed.

Lindsay Monahan: And their opponents at a combined weight of 319 lbs, Ralph “The Road Runner” McCoy and Marshall Jones!

She's Country' by Jason Aldean resounds throughout the arena as both men make their way to the ramp and stopping at the top. After a moment they look at one another before sprinting to the ring and sliding in to get the match started.

Ralph wastes no time going after Johns as he spears the man of royalty out of his boots and begins hammering down on him with lefts and rights. Meanwhile Marshall runs straight into a big boot by The Bulldog, who then grabs Jones with both hands by the neck before throwing him in the air catching him and hitting a back breaking spine buster on the CWA newcomer!

On the opposite side of the ring King Johns has turned the tables on McCoy and is now raining down lefts and rights on Ralph. The Bulldog exits the ring before getting a steel chair and coming back with it and lifts Marshall’s head before putting the chair around his neck and closing it back down. The colossal man has a sadistic smile strewn about his face now as he climbs atop the middle rope contemplating his next move, Johns makes his way towards The Bulldog and orders him to jump. As the Bulldog comes crashing down onto the chair it closes shut onto Marshall’s neck making Jones writhe on the floor in pain! Johns joins in on the fury as he begins to stomp on the chair to make sure the neck of the brilliance of execution is indeed broken. Blood begins to seep out of Marshall’s lips and down his chin now.

Ralph looks on in absolute horror at what has just occurred as he has come to the realization that he is at a complete disadvantage now. The Roadrunner slides out of the ring, looking underneath for a weapon of choice and introduces a Kendo stick into the bout! As he gets back into the ring and cracks it over King John’s forehead! Ralph then sets his sights on The bulldog as he swings it wildly at the big man’s torso and legs connecting each shot causing the big man to finally fall to his knees before McCoy hits an Enzugiri to the back of his skull.

While this is going on paramedics are stretchering out Marshall Jones, proceeding to roll him up the ramp, but wait! Someone just tipped over the stretcher causing Marshall to crash onto the floor! The man faces the camera revealing himself to be Trevor Kade! Ralph sees this occur and gets atop of the turnbuckle and performing a cross body onto Kade knocking him off his feet.

The Bulldog makes his way out of the ring and gives McCoy a vicious clothesline making the smaller man flip backwards landing hard on the floor. He then looks towards the paramedics tending to Marshall Jones, pushing them out of his way as he makes his way to the man still attached to the stretcher. He picks up Jones’ lifeless body and swings the stretcher and Marshall at the ring post like a bat. The stretcher makes a loud crack against the post as Jones face plants onto the floor below.

Johns makes his way to the Bulldog and barks orders for him to get McCoy now. The King gets no response and now becomes infuriated before ultimately striking The Bulldog across the face. The massive man then proceeds to shove Johns down to the floor. The King is in complete shock now at what has just taken place as he jumps straight up to confront his minion. Trevor Kade makes his way over as they both begin to corner Johns who decides to roll into the ring to get safely away from the two.

However Ralph is there waiting for Johns as he turns into a Dust till dawn! The Duo of Trevor Kade and the Bulldog make there way up the ramp leaving Johns to be torn apart by Ralph as The Texan climbs the rope and hits Eight-Seconds and pins Johns!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, via pinfall, Ralph McCoy and Marshall Jones!

Ralph quickly exits the ring the ring and comes to the aid of Marshall as the paramedics successfully wheel the stretcher up the ramp and to the backstage area.

We cut backstage to the parking lot now where the honouree CWA guests of this evening, the Minnesota Vikings are partying on a big bus with various CWA stars, a large cheer from the crowd in the arena bellows out. A beer keg is thrown out the window as a large cheer goes up from inside the bus. The door opens as everyone turns to look, the atmosphere dies as a sudden hush looms over the party bus.

The camera pans back, the figure of a ghostly pale man with a long dark coat stands in the door way. A drunk Bruce Mollard extends his hand to the man.

Bruce Mollard: Ahh Mr. Granville.. *Burrp*.. Whoops I mean Mr. O'Doherty.. Would you like a drink?

The camera switches to a view of O'Doherty's emotionless and unimpressed face. The crowd erupts in a chorus of boo's as O'Doherty leans right in the face of Bruce Mollard.

O'Doherty: Drinking on the job ? Typical American! No I don't want a drink, I'm looking for whoever’s in charge of this sinking ship.

O'Doherty stares disturbingly at everyone in the bus.

Bruce Mollard: Isn't Mr. Anderson around here somewhere.. Wh.. Why ? Maybe I can help.

O'Doherty: No you can't.. I need to talk to someone about my hotel.

Bruce Mollard: Your hotel ?..

O'Doherty: Yes! You jackaniny!.. I refuse to sleep in the hotel I have been booked in.. This town and the hotel has a habit of killing off wrestlers.

The loudest boo of the year echoes out from everyone in the arena at the disgust of O'Doherty. The Minneapolis people know exactly what he means by killing off wrestlers.

O'Doherty: This town killed Eddie Guerrero.. Ill be damned if these heathens kill me!

Everyone in the arena continues there boo's at the disgust of O'Doherty. Everyone in the bus goes silent.

O'Doherty: I can see when I'm not wanted.. But your all thinking it.. Or at least you are now.

O'Doherty exits the bus.. After a few seconds the party re-starts. O'Doherty walks away with his shoulders slumped.

The scene cuts to Orlando Maxwell with his back to the door of the Brotherhood Locker room.

Orlando Maxwell: Later tonight CWA X-Fly champion Joey Nicholas will put his championship on the line when he faces the AMLL Cruiserweight Champion Joven Rayo in a title vs. title match up in what will surely be a fantastic bout. Both men will clearly be looking to add another title to each other’s resume and will no doubt boast about the feat accomplished tonight. With me now is CWA’s own Joey Nicholas!

The camera focuses out to reveal Joey Nicholas standing next to Orlando, the X-Fly championship slung over his right shoulder as his signature smirk is strewn about his face.

Orlando Maxwell: What are your thoughts heading into this historical bout Mr. Nicholas?

Joey shines up a smudge on his belt before looking into the camera continuing to grin.

Joey Nicholas: Well Maxwell that’s simple, I want to know what in the world Joven Rayo has accomplished in his second-rate career to gain such an opportunity against the Real Deal in the first place? He wins some no name company’s strap in some high school gym and he has the audacity to come into my ring to challenge me for my illustrious belt? If anything it should be me challenging for that piece of crap strap he calls a belt without mine on the line. I mean could you imagine that yard worker being the face of the X-fly division here in the CWA?

Orlando Maxwell remains silent as he holds the microphone to the champs face

Joey Nicholas: I didn’t think so! Nonetheless my credentials speak for themselves and prove why I am the most worthy competitor to get this chance of a lifetime! That being the first person on the CWA roster ever to hold two titles from separate companies at the same time. Mark my words, I will mop the floor with this joke of a man, and will be walking out of Minneapolis as the victor tonight with my hand raised in the air!

Orlando Maxwell: Joven Rayo should be the greatest test for you heading into your scheduled bout against the masked man known as Logan V at Five Star Attraction, what are you’re thoughts on the leader of the Lost Souls Alliance?

Joey Nicholas: I find it cute that everyone around here lately likes to play dress up and make believe they are something they are not; and that is a challenge. After all I will walk all over this cucaracha before finally setting my sights on the obliteration of Logan V! You see what Logan will fail to realize just like all of those that have fallen before him is that I thrive on competition. It’s in my blood. Hell I’m the most sought after champion in the business today and I love every second of it! Not even my fellow hoodlums feel the heat that I undergo week in and week out with this prestigious championship that I hold so dear to me! Those who have challenged me have never been the same again. McCoy couldn’t get the job done and neither could that massive ogre De Vries, and look at them now, they are now forever succumbed to a life a mediocrity. Tonight, Joven will fall and bow to my greatness foreshadowing Logan V’s Cinderella story coming to a complete and abrupt end!!

With that Joey puts on some shades and saunters down the hallway leaving Orlando Maxwell stunned .

With Kennif LeBlanch already in the ring, Lindsay Monahan is standing in the ring ready to introduce his opponent.

Lindsay Monahan: ...and introducing now his opponent. This man comes from Napoli, Italy, weighting in at 246 lbs...Uncle Salvatore!!!

Uncle Salvatore's music hits and he comes out with a bag in his hand. He walks down the ramp and in the way shakes hands with a bunch of his fans. He gets in the ring and asks for a mic.

Uncle Sal: Buonasera my friends. Grazie for being here tonight to watch me slap some respect into this worm standing in front of me. By the time I’m done with you LeBlanch, you are going to be LeBlack.

Uncle Sal smirks as the crowd laughs.

Uncle Sal: Now, in Phoenix I sneaked inside the Brotherhood's locker-room to look for evidence of their involvement in Roberto's assault...and I found it. I've always known in my heart that they were responsible and now I have proofs.

Uncle Sal opens the bag and pulls out a black ski mask and holds it up in the air.

Uncle Sal: This is what I found. The coward who attacked Roberto wore a ski mask that night. Is this the same mask? It would be a big coincidence if it wasn't. Now, I don't really know who it actually belongs to, but it doesn’t matter. If I have to, I will go through every single member of the Brotherhood, beginning with this scumbag LeBlack.

Kennif LeBlanch tells Uncle Sal that the mask is not his and that he has never seen it before. Uncle Sal doesn't seem to believe it and gives him the finger. He then puts the mask down and the match begins.

vs.

Uncle Sal and Kennif circle each other before locking up. Kennif gets Uncle Sal in a headlock, but Uncle Sal pushes him off using the ropes. As LeBlanch returns, he is met by a hard clothesline. Uncle Sal picks LeBlanch up and hits him with a few hard European uppercuts before taking him back down with a nasty body slam. As Kennif is on the ground in pain, Uncle Sal decides to go for a high risk manoeuvre, but he is too slow climbing the ropes and by the time he comes flying down with the elbow drop, Kennif has recovered enough that he is able to move out of the way. Uncle Sal crashes down hard and Kennif takes advantage of it. He nails the strong man from Napoli with three elbow drops in a row, then picks him up and hits him with a running power slam...

1...2...and Uncle Sal barely kicks out.

Kennif picks him up again as he smells victory, but the savvy Uncle Sal, pokes him in the eye and then knocks him down with a head butt. Uncle Sal's head must be hard as a rock, because LeBlanch is down and out. Uncle Sal is getting a second wind and pumps himself up. He picks Kennif up and right away locks the Claw on his skull. Kennif is almost out and it's just a matter of time before the ref decides to end this match....but before the ref can do that, Mini Pain runs down to the ring and with a chair in hand, hits Uncle Sal in the back of his spine. The ref disqualifies Kennif LeBlanch.

Lindsay Monahan: The winner by Disqualification at 9 minutes and 56 seconds...Uncle Salvatore!!!

Both Mini Pain and Kennif LeBlanch put the boots on the old man, but just before they can do real damage, Jack Black comes down for the save. Both Matt and Kennif retreat as Jerry Black checks on his friend.

We go backstage to our stand in reporter Craig Owen.

Craig Owen: Ladies and gentleman.. My guest this evening.. "The Dark Prince".. O'Doherty!

The Dark Prince saunters in from the side of the screen with a giant smirk on his face. The crowd erupt into hysteric boo's towards the young Irishman who shrugs off there abuse.

O’Doherty: Now.. Mr. O'Doherty.. You've asked for some time to explain your actions on the last Adrenaline Rush.

O'Doherty grabs the mic from Craig Owen, Owen tries to grab it back but is swatted away by O'Doherty.

O’Doherty: Last week.. I walked in on one match.. And walked out of another.. In search of better competition.. I'm not a Russian with a strange accent but competition... There is none.. Especially none in Minneapolis.

O'Doherty pauses and stairs in the distance with a smirk as the crowd boo.

O’Doherty: Don De Vries.. The Elephant Man ?... Do I see him as competition ?.. No.. He is like a sparring session.. And tonight I will make my intensions known on a certain person in CWA.

O'Doherty drops the mic as he flicks his hood up and slowly walks off.

The CWA World Tag Team Champion’s the Future make their way to the ring next accompanied by the unofficial CWA Women’s Champion, Alexis. The trio strut to the ring full of confidence as per usual. They climb into the ring and complete their signature poses for the fans in attendance who seem less than thrilled to see them dressed to compete. Despite the boo’s the trio think they are on the receiving end of a warm welcome as Daren Storm is handed a mic by Lindsay Monahan.

Daren Storm: Thank You, you are way too kind.

In case Daren Storm didn’t hear the fans before, they double their efforts and raise the noise level another few notches but again, The Future don’t seem to notice, or even care.

Daren Storm: In recent weeks, when ever one of you brain dead idiots gets past our security, one subject always seems to be on your minds. Los Calavera. It doesn’t seem to matter how many times we say it, you people just cant seem to grasp the simple concept that we are not afraid of them. It has gotten to such a point, wherein our words, are becoming meaningless. It’s gotten to such a point wherein our actions, need to be louder so, without further delay, we would like to invite our challengers at Five Star Attraction, to join us in the ring at this time.

The entrance music of Los Calavera plays and the fans rise in unison as they cheer on the challengers. The cheers quickly turn to deafening boos once the fans catch sight of who is on the way to the ring. Two vertically challenged men, dressed identical to Los Calavera slowly make their way to the ring with sombrero’s and fake Mexican moustaches taped onto their masks. The sombrero’s are massively oversized dwarfing the two men even more so. “Los Calavera” finally reach the ring and enter between the bottom and middle ropes. “Calavera” go through some of their signature poses before coming face to hip with the CWA World Tag Team Champions.

Axl Storm: You guys look a lot bigger on TV.

Daren Storm: I’m actually a little uncomfortable with this situation, Usually, only girls get this close to that region. Hang on a sec…

Daren Storm drops out of the ring and grabs two steel folding chairs from ringside. Daren Storm throws both chairs into the ring before he rolls back in himself. Daren Storm grabs one chair while Axl Storm grabs the other. Los Calavera back up expecting the worst but the Future merely open the chair out and place them side by side.

Daren Storm: Stand on them, that way you will look taller.

Los Calavera are not amused but do as they are asked and climb onto the chairs so that they are almost face to face with the champions.

Axl Storm: If this doesn’t prove that we are not afraid of you two, then I don’t know what will. Here we are, face to face, what more needs to be done?

Daren Storm: I’ve got an idea.

Daren Storm extends his hands to Jose Domino before Axl Storm does the same. Los Calavera hesitate and look at each other before accepting the gesture.

Axl Storm: Now that we are all friends, We would like to invite the two of you to sit ringside and watch our next match.

Los Calavera seems confused as the Future are not scheduled to compete tonight.

Axl Storm: I know what you people are thinking, a bonus, you get to see us in action. Well, before that happens, I’m going to give you a little back-story about why this match is taking place. Once upon a time their was a company called WS, it had an average attendance of eight people per show, most of those were papered as well. Anyway, that company went out of business which surprised no-one. Earlier today, two of the guys who competed for WS showed up backstage and begged for a job. Charles Anderson just laughed at them and told them they weren’t even good enough to take tickets. Disheartened and on their way out the door once again, we felt bad for them and decided to give them a once in a lifetime shot. A shot at the prestigious CWA World Tag Team Championships. A title belt that only the elite teams in wrestling have ever held. We gave these two nobodies the chance to make a career for themselves, so, ladies and gentlemen, sit back and don’t blink or you’ll miss it.

With that being said, Chinchilla is played over the PA and two rather large men make their way to the ring to complete and utter silence as no-one in attendance has any idea who they are. Lindsay Monahan has no idea what to say and thus remains silent in the ring until they are standing beside her.

Lindsay Monahan: The challengers weighing in at…

Lindsay looks at the two men beside her who start counting using their fingers before whispering something to Lindsay.

Lindsay Monahan: Weighing in at about 475lbs, they are the team of….

Lindsay again looks at the two men who quickly tell her their names.

Lindsay Monahan: Patrick Malone and Nick Malone.

Silence from the crowd as Patrick and Nick raise their arms expecting a large reaction. Lindsay Monahan shrugs her shoulders and exit’s the ring to allow the match to start.

CWA World Tag Team Championships
    The Future
    vs.
    Nick Malone and Patrick Malone

Nick Malone starts against Daren Storm and instantly walks into a drop toe hold. Malone goes down hard and Daren Storm quickly follows up with a hammerlock. Malone screams in agony and begins tapping like a madman. Daren Storm lets go of the hold almost in shock at the match being over so quickly.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, and still CWA World Tag Team Champions, in 23 seconds, the Future.

Nick Malone screams in agony as Patrick Malone is quickly in to check on his cousin. The Future don’t know what to make of the quick victory and invite Los Calavera back into the ring. Mini Julio and Mini Jose don’t waste any time in jumping Patrick Malone and easily beating him down. Ten seconds into the beating and Patrick Malone is unconscious.

Mini Jose is quite happy with his work and climbs the ropes for the finishing touch. Once there, Daren Storm kicks the top rope to crotch Mini Jose. Mini Julio goes after Daren but is tripped by Axl. Axl lifts Mini Julio high into the air and throws him over the ropes and to the floor below. Daren and Axl then turn their attention to Mini Jose who is still on the top rope. The Future climb the ropes and position for El Águila y la Serpiente. Before the Future can pull off the move they jump from the top ropes and quickly exit into the crowd as the full sized version of Los Calavera charge to the ring having seen enough of the mocking. In their rush to leave unharmed, the Future left their title belts in the ring. Julio and Jose pick up the belts and raise them above their heads much to the fans delight.

We go backstage where the newly reformed original Brotherhood is standing by with the chairman of CWA, Charles W. Anderson.

Charles Anderson: Afternoon gentlemen.

Kenneth Leblanc: Gentlemen? WHERE?!

Guardian Devil: WOOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO WOO!

GD spins in circles on the floor.

Charles Anderson: That’s enough DAMMIT!

Kenneth Leblanc: OK Vince….

Guardian Devil: Anderson, why do you hate fun?

Charles Anderson: ANYWAYS! Let’s get down to business. It appears there may be friction in the new Brotherhood, and it looks like the time to strike is nigh.

Kenneth Leblanc: *Off the side to GD* Nigh?

Guardian Devil: Yeah man, it means almost or soon. It helps to have that biblically background sometimes.

Kenneth Leblanc: Nice!

Charles Anderson: Yes exactly. But before that, we still have some cleanup work to do. There’s a couple of bums that have been digging in my craw for awhile now. Brett Storm and Adam Brown. You two need to flush these turds before they get out of control.

Guardian Devil: Brown……..Storm…………..turds? ROFLSBERGER!!!!

Kenneth Leblanc: LOLCATZ!! Poo jokes!!!

Charles Anderson: Would you two pay attention! Time for you to prep for Storm and Brown, then we’ll worry about the “Hood”.

Kenneth Leblanc: He’s right GD, we need to focus on the Brown Storm *snicker*. And I also think we need to separate ourselves from the new Brotherhood. Perhaps a new name.

Guardian Devil: Are you saying what I think you’re saying?!

Kenneth Leblanc: YES! Darkness son!

Guardian Devil: WOOT! That settles it we are the Darkness! Somebody call my momma cuz I’m about to whoop somebody tonight!!

Kenneth Leblanc: Right on! Let’s do this!

Charles Anderson: YES! I’m down homies!

Guardian Devil: Dude, you’re so weird sometimes!

Kenneth Leblanc: Word.

And with that, as Anderson hangs his head in shame, the newly formed Darkness storms out of the office and heads to the ring.

vs.

Adam Brown and Brett Storm come out first and both don’t look very confident. They shake a few fans hands before getting in the ring. Out next are the team of Guardian Devil and Kenneth Leblanc, now collectively known as Darkness. They get a mixed reaction from the crowd in attendance as the little kids seem not too like the edgy duo, while the older crowd are mad crazy for them. They get in the ring and the match starts.

The Guardian Devil will start for his team, while Brett Storm will begin for his. Right away, Storm hits Devil with a bunch of rights that seem to have no effect on the former Brotherhood leader. Storm runs the ropes and tries to knock GD down with a shoulder block, but to no avail. He tries it again, but this time he is met by a brutal clothesline. Storm seems dead. GD picks him up, takes him to his corner where he tags in Leblanc. Without wasting any time, he locks in the Maple Lock and Storm taps instantly.

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of this match at 4 minutes and 39 seconds, the team of Darkness.

This match is over, but Leblanc doesn’t release the hold. Adam Brown comes in to his partner's aid, but The Guardian Devil is there to greet him with a big boot to the face. GD picks him up and delivers a devastating Holy Driver. He then goes on the outside and reaches underneath the ring where he pulls out 2 huge steel pipes. This definitely doesn't look good for Brown and Storm, the latter still trapped in the Maple Lock. GD gets back in the ring and offers Leblanc a pipe which Kenneth gladly accepts. He releases the hold, grabs the pipe and starts hitting Storm with it. GD does the same with Brown. The ring is a pool of blood and both Brown and Storm are motionless in the ring. The damage has been done and GD and Leblanc seem satisfied. Medics come down to the ring to check on Brown and Storm, while a bunch of refs get GD and Leblanc to leave the ring. Brown and Storm are both forced to leave the ring on a stretcher.

Backstage, we see the members of the Lost Soul's Alliance resting on a couch. There eyes are watching an off camera television. Coming from the TV, we can hear the sounds of wrestling action, and the commentary to accompany it. Miss Tyler, sitting primly on the knee of Logan V, notices the camera watching, and whispers in Logan's ear. He tears his eyes away from the set, and begins to talk.

Logan V: Crap! Is it almost time for my match already! You'll have to forgive me! I'm all suited up, and ready to go, but I was just using the time to scout out some Joey Nicholas matches. My shot at Five Star Attraction is the biggest thing to happen to me in a long time, and I don't want to mess it up.

Logan slaps the butt of Miss Tyler, and she gets up, speaks a word to Los Calavera, and the three of them stand up and leave. Logan V watches the TV for a few more moments, and we eventually hear the distant sound of a bell coming from the television. Logan uses the remote to switch off the set, and stands up. While he talks, he begins to stretch, and warm up.

Logan V: Maybe I should have been concentrating on Jay Walters. I know he's not a man to take lightly. Lets face it, the guy's a colossal ass, but he's a damn fine wrestler. Truth is, I can't seem to keep my mind off that X-Fly title. I'm 26 years old, and I've held gold before. It always tastes good, but once you lose it, all you can think about is getting it again. Sometimes I think I'd be better off as a Championship virgin. I might not have had the accomplishments, but I wouldn't be so obsessed as I am right now.

Done stretching, Logan V starts walking out of the locker room. As the door opens, we see a brief glimpse of the LSA logo within a gold star on the door, before it passes out of shot. The camera continues to follow Logan down the corridor, who speaks over his shoulder as he walks.

Logan V: But lets get back to Jay Walters. He calls himself the New Chapter, but looking at the guy, I'm not sure he's ever picked up a book in his life. Maybe I could help, teach him a few things. We could start off nice and simple, maybe a little Green Eggs & Ham. To me, he seems like a guy who might just like them in a house, he might just like them with a mouse, he might just like them in a boat, he might just like them with a goat, he might just like Green Eggs & Ham, he might just like them, Jay I Am...

Logan V: Then again, all that allegory might make his poor head hurt. We might just have to start him off even easier... How about... See Gay Jay... Jay is Gay... Nah... That one's too lowbrow.

Logan has finally made it to the curtain. He stretches his neck, hops about from foot to foot, and prepares to enter the arena. Suddenly, the opening bars of "Rough Landings, Holly" ring out, and it's time for Logan to go to work.

Logan V: Maybe we'll have to save that for another day. Tonight, I'll just throw the damn book at him.

Logan bursts throw the curtains, and awaits his que.

vs.

We go back to the ring where Lindsay Monahan is ready to introduce the next two superstars that are going to compete here tonight.

Lindsay Monahan: Introducing first, from Somewhere better than here, weighting in at 215 lbs...The New Chapter Jay Walters!!!

Jay Walters' music hits and he makes his way out strutting. The fans give him a decent reception, but some boos can still be heard. He makes his way inside the ring and awaits for his opponent.

Lindsay Monahan: ...and now introducing his opponent, from London England, weighting in at 225 lbs...this is Logan V!!!

Logan's music hits and he comes out running. The crowd in attendance is going absolutely nuts. He slides inside the ring and poses for the fans by climbing each and every top turnbuckle. As soon as he is done, the ref call for the bell and this match is a go.

Jay Walters charges at Logan V but the masked superstar sidesteps him, and hits a backbreaker on him! The New Chapter is in pain and as he pulls himself up, he is instantly met by a spear that takes him right back down to the mat. Logan V mounts Walters and unleashes a fury of punches over his skull! After some nasty ground and pound, Logan V stands up and picks Walters up by the hair. He throws him to the ropes and on the way back catches him with the Million $ Dream. This match could already be over if the New Chapter doesn’t find a way to get free. Jay Walters tries his best to get Logan off of him, but is unsuccessful and goes to sleep.

Lindsay Monahan: The winner of this match at 4 minutes and 3 seconds...Logan V!!!

Just like that, this match is over. Logan V keeps building momentum as his date with the X-Fly Champion at Five Star Attraction gets closer. He celebrates by posing for the fans, before making his way out of the ring.

Lindsay Monahan: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Ireland, weighting in at 215 lbs, The Dark Prince O'Doherty!!!

The arena goes pitch black as the sound of church bells rings throughout it. As fog begins to creep across the entrance ramp, The Dark Prince makes his way out from behind the curtains to a large chorus of boos. O'Doherty slowly begins walking towards the ring, but as he gets about halfway down the ramp way, Don de Vries comes charging down like a madman, knocking him down from behind.

Don begins stomping on O'Doherty as the Irishman tries desperately to escape the attack. The Elephant Man continues stomping on his opponent, as O'Doherty rolls down the ramp, towards the fans. O'Doherty somehow gets to his feet as Don continues laying into him, but the Irishman successfully blocks a punch and responds with a hard elbow to the face. O'Doherty grabs his opponent and slams him against the barricade. O’Doherty hits a couple loud chop against Don's chest as the ref charges to the outside to try and restore order. The match hasn’t even officially gone underway. But O'Doherty ignores the ref's instructions and goes straight for Don's throat and begins choking him. The ref tries to get O'Doherty to release the hold, but he just gets pushed aside for his troubles. The Dark Prince finally releases the hold, but not before he hit The Elephant Man with a fisherman suplex on the hard metal of the ramp. Don screams in pain as O'Doherty walks over to the crowd and grabs a steel chair. The Irishman is ready to introduce Don's head to the chair, but he is met by a fast kick to the gut. Don grabs the chair and hits O'Doherty square between the eyes. Blood instantly pours out of O'Doherty's head as he lays motionless on his back.

Don de Vries is not done yet and signals for the Elephant Driver. He picks up O'Doherty and as he is getting ready to slam him, the ref gets in the way and orders him to put him down. Don puts O'Doherty down and starts arguing with the ref. This gives enough time for the Dark Prince to recover and sneak behind Don and hit him with a neck breaker. O'Doherty gets on top of him and starts nailing him with furious punches to the forehead, which opens up the Elephant man. Both men are now bleeding and exhausted. O’ Doherty once again decides to wrap his hands around Don's throat.

O'Doherty chokes Don as the referee tries to stop him. He finally stops choking his opponent, but he is not done yet. He again pushes the ref out of the way and grabs Don, pulling him to his feet. O'Doherty grabs the arm of Don and throws him at the ring steps, but Don reverses it and sends O'Doherty head first into the corner post with one last bit of energy. As the Irishman falls to the ground, Don falls as well. They stay down for a bit, then both make it to their feet at the same time and again go after each other. They start punching each other, before the ref finally calls for reinforcement. A bunch of refs come down and separate the two. This match never officially begun and tonight it wont. These two are going to have to do it all over again.

We go backstage and inside the locker-room, where Joven Rayo is getting ready for his match against X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas. He is on the bench finishing tying up his boots, when Logan V suddenly shows up and makes his way towards him.

Logan V: Hola campeon and welcome to Adrenaline Rush...by the way, I like your mask.

Both Logan V and Joven Rayo smile.

Joven Rayo: Gracias, me gusta tu máscara demasiado. Cómo estás amigo?

Logan V: I’m doing good sir. So, are you excited about tonight?

Joven Rayo: Si si, no puedo esperar. Joey Nicholas es un gran atleta, sera' un gran lucha.

Logan V: Yes, he is a great wrestler and it will be a great match. One of you guys will most likely walk out of that match with both belts, but remember, if that man is you, at Five Star Attraction I have a guaranteed Title shot for the X-Fly Title and I'm starving for gold.

Joven Rayo: Voy a ser el pie como con los dos cinturones, y sería un honor para mí defender el cinturón en su contra.

Logan V: Well, you sound confident and I like that. It would also be my honor to battle you for the X-Fly Championship.

Both men stare at each other nodding in agreement, before Logan V extends his hand in a friendly handshake, which Joven Rayo instantly accepts.

Logan V: Good luck and hopefully I'll see you at Five Star Attraction my friend.

Joven Rayo: Si, y gracias. De todos modos, es hora de volar.

Joven Rayo heads out of the locker-room focused and ready for his much anticipated encounter against Nicholas, as Logan V stands there smiling.

Backstage we go to the office of CWA Owner Charles W. Anderson. The camera view is from over the shoulder of a guest of his with whom Anderson is in conversation with.

Charles Anderson: As you know it has been my mission, my goal in life, to make CWA the number one wrestling brand on the planet. I think you will agree that we have now done that with WS ceasing to exist. I have been bombarded with e-mail’s by talent who are looking to get a spot on the CWA roster and honestly, it is overwhelming. I was already planning on taking a vacation but I’m going to push it forward so that I don’t have to deal with these people. That’s why you are here my friend.

Anderson pauses to take a long sip of his coffee before continuing.

Charles Anderson: This place was an insane asylum only a few months ago, Hopefully we have now got that under control, thanks in no small part to your good self. Not only have you earned my trust and respect, but you have also earned a promotion. I’m taking off on vacation at the end of the show tonight, after that, you are in charge until I get back. Good luck.

Anderson extends his hand and it is greeted with a handshake by his visitor. The camera pulls back to reveal the identity of the new boss of CWA. None other than the Guardian Devil.

‘In The Fade’ by Queens of the Stone Age starts playing over the P.A. System. The lights go out and thin blue lines of light begin to shimmer. The fans go crazy because they know who might be approaching.

Harvey Buckworth: It can’t be! Is he actually here in Minnesota?!

Once the chorus of the song hits, we see a figure struggling to come from behind the curtain. That man is Nickolas Kennedy Arsen. The fans are going crazy because with his recent injuries, they wouldn’t think he would be in an area for a long time. Arsen is shaking and slowly walks down the entrance ramp. Officials looks concerned for Arsen’s safety. Arsen takes his time, with the scars from last week’s Last Man Standing match still visual. A huge cast covers his left hand while his right caresses his stomach. He limps with the sign of a strained calf muscle. He rolls with ease into the ring. Officials offer to help but Arsen politely declines. He asks for a microphone.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Is that it? Is that all you have?

Fans cheer for Arsen’s courage and ego. A ‘You’re a beast’ chant breaks out.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Let me run down my medical bill for you. I was diagnosed with three broken bones in the arm and wrist area. I have a strained calf muscle in my right leg. I have one cracked rib and a few bruised ones.

Arsen lifts up his Rush T-Shirt gently to show a wrap around he waist, marking the injury.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: A lot of people have to overcome obstacles to reach their goals. Since coming into The Clique Wrestling Alliance, I have tromped anything that is put in my way. I beat champions, I fought off ambushes, and I’ve successfully main evented. Last week was no different.

A video is shown with the finish of last week’s main event.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: I was put into an Arizona hospital and was told I am not to compete until the beginning of 2010. That is the worst thing I could have been told. I am the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship. I am finally one victory away from my goal to win the championship, be on top once again, and end the Brotherhood. Rich Stone, you wanted to take all of that away from me because I took EVERYTHING away from you. An eye for an eye, I suppose. After defeating you at Meltdown like I proposed, you just had to get in my way and try in break my body in two.

Nickolas stops because he’s aggravating his ribs. The fans boo the acknowledgement of Rich Stone.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: You did a fine job, Stone. After talking and talking, you finally got something done. You hurt me. However, you failed in everything else. You put yourself out in the process. Also, as you can see from your hospital bed, because I know you are watching, I’m still standing.

The crowd goes crazy. Another ‘Arsen’ chant is started.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: I proved once again by being here tonight that my pursuit for the World Heavyweight Championship will not yield for anything. If a hospital cannot stop me, then what else is there to stop me? I want as much pain that can be dished out, and dammit, it’s about time I go for the Ultimate Pain!

The fans applaud the foreshadowing of Arsen’s words.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: I’m done with Stone. At Five Star Attraction, I’m cashing in my title shot. At Five Star Attraction, it will be Nickolas Kennedy Arsen versus the Ultimate Pain for the World Heavyweight Championship!

The fans love the challenge, as do the announcers!

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: While my mind is focused on one thing, Pain, your mind is all over the place. Your former stable mates are out to get your head, your current stable won’t stop bickering, and you just got done defending against an unremorseful Jack Adams. I don’t know where you are, but for the love of God, I hope you are watching this.

Arsen once again takes the time to tend to his injuries.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Your MIA status has somewhat made you a predator because you can strike at any time. If you look at me in the ring right now, you could see me as your prey. If I were you, I would take advantage of my weakness. Just clear your mind of everything and focus on me, Pain. Not on LeBlanch, not on Guardian Devil, and not on Jack Adams. Focus on me, because though I’m not one hundred percent, I will give it my all, and I will overcome the final obstacle and take your title.

Arsen slowly and carefully walks to the ring apron. He looks down.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen: Pain, wherever you are, get ready. Enjoy your closing moments as the champion, because I’m not going to let you stop me.

Arsen’s theme hits the PA system. He drops the mic and slowly walks out of the ring. Arsen reaches the top of the ramp way and turns back to salute the fans one more time. At this point, Arsen is granted his wish. For the second time tonight, The Ultimate Pain attacks from behind with a steel chair. Pain smashes the chair across the spine of Arsen before driving it into his injured ribs. Security is quickly on the scene to prevent any more damage being down to the number one contender.

Main Event
    CWA X-Fly Championship
    AMLL Cruiserweight Championship

vs.

Just as the bell was about to sound, Logan V made his late entrance much to the annoyance of Joey Nicholas who protested that Logan should be banned from ringside. Logan ignores Nicholas’ complaining and makes his way around to the announce table to join Jim Taylor and Harvey Buckworth on commentary. Nicholas swears at Logan and ends up on the wrong end of a Hurrancanrana when he turns back to Rayo.

Rayo quickly hit’s a high gear as he uses the ropes to aid him in catching Nicholas off guard. Rayo hit’s a running dropkick that Nicholas quickly recovers from. Rayo hit a second dropkick but Nicholas is again back to his feet. Rayo goes off the ropes and tries a high knee but Nicholas side steps and kicks out the supporting leg to floor Rayo. Nicholas quickly follows up with a knee to the temple of Rayo to slow him down. Nicholas shifts his focus to the knees next as he hits several standing dragon screws to weaken the left knee of his opponent. Nicholas tries for a figure four leg lock but Rayo catches the head of Nicholas and pulls him into a small package for a two count.

Nicholas is quickly back to his feet but Rayo appears to be having trouble with his left leg. Nicholas notices and chop locks the knee to regain the upper hand. Nicholas makes his intentions clear, injure the knee. Stomps, Kicks, Knees, Elbows and even head butts to the knee follow as Rayo is slowly getting picked apart. Nicholas feels confidant enough about having Rayo weakened enough to try for a big finish. Nicholas climbs the ropes and comes off with a diving elbow drop aimed at the knee joint. Rayo musters everything he has to roll away at the last second giving Nicholas quite a painful landing.

Rayo uses the ropes to get back to his feet and hit’s the onrushing Nicholas with a leg lariat using his good leg for momentum. Rayo again struggles back to his feet and needs the ropes to stay standing as he patiently awaits Nicholas getting back to his feet. Nicholas gets back up and Rayo immediately hit’s a hurrancanrana to send Nicholas out of the ring. Nicholas gets back to his feet and kicks the ring steps out of frustration. Nicholas walks around the ring side area to regroup when he passes a rather happy Logan. Nicholas decides to bring Logan down a notch and spits in his face as he walks past.

Nicholas slides back into the ring as Logan removes his headset and stands much closer to the ring. Nicholas protests to the official but has no luck. Rayo tries to run at Nicholas but Nicholas dropkicks the knee and knows its only a matter of time. Nicholas stands over Rayo and even offers to help him up before slapping him in the face. Nicholas follows up by kicking Rayo in the face before sitting him up. Nicholas goes around the back of Rayo and tries to untie the mask. Logan quickly slides into the ring and Nicholas backs up. Logan walks after Nicholas who begins to circle the ring to stay away from Logan.

Nicholas forgets about Rayo but is quickly reminded of him when Rayo rolls up Nicholas in a school boy for a two count. Nicholas gets back to his feet and see’s a fist coming towards his face. Nicholas ducks and Logan punches Rayo straight in the face. Nicholas takes the opening and hits Logan with a low blow as the official calls for the bell.

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner, via Disqualification, is Joven Rayo.

Nicholas doesn’t seem to care that he lost, he has a chance to injure Logan and he looks certain to take it. Nicholas grabs his CWA X-Fly Championship belt and drives it into the head of Logan several times. Rayo tries to help Logan but ends up flat on his back with an indent of the title belt on his head. Nicholas stands over the two masked men with his title held high above his head in victory to end the show.

++Quick Results++
    Ralph McCoy & Marshall Jones def King Johns & The Bulldog
    Uncle Sal def Kennif le Blanch
    The Future def Nick Malone & Patrick Malone
    Darkness def Brown Storm
    Logan V def Jay Walters
    Don de Vries vs O'Doherty ends as a No Contest
    Joven Rayo def Joey Nicholas

++GFX BY++
    Dr. Doom
    God

++Matches Written By++
    Roberto
    God
    !Tomas!

++Matches Graded By++
    PeaceSells
    Roberto

++Promo's By++
    The Half Boy
    !Tomas!
    Sir Nicky Talent
    Roberto
    Pyro
    Guardian Devil
    Griff0rd
    God
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

STOP!... Hammertime

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Re: Adrenaline Rush - October 21th 2009 - Live from Minneapolis, MN

Hot show!
    Very preleased with my storyline development
    CWA Career: Won-3 / Lost-1 / Drawn-1

ryandaniels?

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Loved the show from top to bottom
    Can't wait to see all the feuds develop leading into the biggest ppv of the year

God

Status

Roberto deserves most of the credit for this show, he did most of it, I just finished it and added a few bits.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Chikara Trainee

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Wow, I didn't think this O'Doherty business would reach the point of bloodshed so soon. Good stuff.

STOP!... Hammertime

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Props & congrats Roberto then on a splendid job!
    CWA Career: Won-3 / Lost-1 / Drawn-1

ryandaniels?

Ratchet

Status

Roberto has done a tremendous job these past few shows so I agree props to him on all his hard work
    As for the O'Doherty/DeVries program, I already see it elevating both you guys back into the X-Fly title scene after the ppv, great work!

Ramrod!

Status

Hmm, so where does this lead Ralph? A new rivalry with someone else? Seems like the fued between the King and Bulldog is over.

Scumbag Role Model

Status

The Malones in CWA? I would have never predicted. Also, never predicted Pain to come back.

Terrific job, Roberto!!!
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Thanks alot guys...writing these was way harder than I thought. Props to God for doing this every week and thanx to Tomas for helping me out with ideas and for writing some matches.

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

/awaits advancement of the Brotherhood/Darkness saga

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

Scumbag Role Model

Status

ZOMGERZ!!!!! The Darkness falls upon the CWA.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Thread Information