Thread: WWE Bragging Rights - RAW Divas vs. Smackdown Divas

Sweet Meat

Status

WWE Bragging Rights - RAW Divas vs. Smackdown Divas

Gail, Kelly, and Melina vs. Michelle, Beth, and Natalya

Six of WWE’s Divas will have the opportunity at WWE Bragging Rights to prove their respective brand consists of the smartest, sexiest and most powerful women.

Women’s Champion Michelle McCool, Beth Phoenix and Natalya will represent Team SmackDown, while Team Raw will include Divas Champion Melina, Kelly Kelly and Gail Kim.

If it wasn’t for this month’s Tri-Diva trade, orchestrated by SmackDown and ECW General Managers Theodore Long and Tiffany as well as recent Raw special guest host Nancy O’Dell, the makeup of these teams would have been considerably different. Melina, after being dealt from SmackDown to Raw, dethroned Jillian that very night to become just the third Diva in WWE history to capture the Divas and Women’s Title in her career. (McCool was the first ever to accomplish this feat earlier this year.)

The Glamazon, meanwhile, didn’t hide her initial displeasure about being shipped over from Raw to SmackDown. Though it didn’t stop the former two-time Women’s Champion from putting the current Women’s Champion on notice. And she wasn’t the only one; less than a week ago, Team SmackDown co-captain Chris Jericho emphasized to Michelle just how important it is that she represent the blue brand well.

Ultimately, showing no jealousy will be essential for all participants in this match. It’s no secret that Phoenix and Natalya desire to become Women’s Champion as it is for Melina’s teammates to become Divas Champion. But first they must concentrate on their opponents at WWE Bragging Rights – not on the gold they hope to obtain in the future.

Which Divas will establish brand supremacy? Be sure to catch all the action at WWE Bragging Rights Sunday at 8/5 PT, exclusively on pay-per-view.

Spoiler:

I solemnly swear I am up to no good

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff Bagwell on John Cena
    But I think he's bigger than Buff Bagwell. I really do.
    [02:00 AM] Dakstang : girls ain't dudes

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

Re: WWE Bragging Rights - RAW Divas vs. Smackdown Divas

It's a pretty lame match. No real point when they'll probably have an all Diva's Survivor Series match as well. They would've been better off holding off the Diva trade and having a Mickie James vs. Michelle McCool match.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Gotta agree with Jake. Pointless match is pointless.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Good. Not awesome. And Team Raw is just as good.

Gail & Melina vs. Beth & Natalya would be great. Adding McCool and Kelly Kelly is a hinderence more than anything.

Sweet Meat

Status

Not McCool since she's pretty good now. 5 of the best divas.. then Kelly.

Should be decent though.

Spoiler:

I stopped reading when it became clear it was the same butthurt smarkf*g "real wrasslin'" crybaby rant on every youtube vid featuring Cena.

Rick

Status
    The Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too

What the hell did Kelly Kelly do to warrant herself a PPV match? Unless she's ditched Piven and gone crawling back to Batista, there's no logical explanation for this. Stick her as Valet and allow her to be the poster girl, it's 10x better than seeing her in the ring.

----------------------

This is a flat-out Faces vs Heels match, and the point of a tag match when we're having one at Survivor Series? Michelle/Mickie, Michelle/Melina, or Mickie/Melina would have been the better option for bragging rights. It's great that Nattie is on here, but she's not really done anything note-worthy lately in the smackdown womens division (same for Gail, KK on Raw). Totally random booking. Oh, and great build, really.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

SD Team is great, RAW team is also good but neither Gail Kim or Kelly Kelly have much character, and with Kelly Kelly not much talent.

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheKiller View Post
    Not McCool since she's pretty good now. 5 of the best divas.. then Kelly.

Should be decent though.
    Ok. I know I haven't been watching religiously lately, but is nigh-on impossible for Michelle McCool to have evolved from utter dross, completely charisma-less pile of wank, shit and blood into one of the best Divas in the 'E in the space of a couple of months.

I will allow "better than she was", "average", or even "improved", but "pretty good" and being referred to as one of the best Divas is too much for me to handle right now.

Sweet Meat

Status

Well besides Katie Lea.. I can't think of anyone not in this match that she's worse than...

She just plays a really good heel. Probably because she seems like a real bitch. Her on the mic isn't bad and her heelness is good.

Spoiler:

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Her on the mic makes me die a little inside. Let's just face facts. I really don't like the vacuous whore.

Sweet Meat

Status

I hated her for awhile but she's improved and is so hatable.. it works.

Spoiler:

i'm all kinds of awesome.

Status

Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    Ok. I know I haven't been watching religiously lately, but is nigh-on impossible for Michelle McCool to have evolved from utter dross, completely charisma-less pile of wank, shit and blood into one of the best Divas in the 'E in the space of a couple of months.

I will allow "better than she was", "average", or even "improved", but "pretty good" and being referred to as one of the best Divas is too much for me to handle right now.
    She's still a charisma-less pile of wank but to say she isn't a good wrestler is laughable, imo. I'd even go as far to say that she's slightly better than the beloved Mickie James.

Yes, I have a GIF of two women kissing.
    Yes, it's hot. Yes it's Megan Fox kissing another woman from Jennifer's Body. Yes, it's hot... owait, I already said that. Yes, I'm aware this makes me sound like a total lesbian. But this scene? UNF.

Sweet Meat

Status

Yeah but to be fair, Mickie sucks currently so it's not saying much.

I do agree she's better though.

Spoiler:

FKA RaiZ-R

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jasmine View Post
    She's still a charisma-less pile of wank but to say she isn't a good wrestler is laughable, imo. I'd even go as far to say that she's slightly better than the beloved Mickie James.
    I'd rate Natalya and Gail over Mickie anyway, and have never really seen the big deal about Mickie in ring. She's average in my opinion and only so loved because she came into WWE with a real character and charisma, she's since lost any character depth she ever had and is surviving on past accomplishments and her natural ability to work the crowd. Plus she's obviously a better person than McCool because, well... Everyone in the world is. Including Osama Bin Laden. And George W. Bush.

Tommy Got Hacked

Watch the Nazi Banksters Crimes Ripple Effect Film.

Rick

Status
    The Derek Zoolander center for kids who can't read good and wanna learn to do other stuff good too

Nattie hasn't shown enough in the ring in WWE to be better than Mickie yet (forget Mickies recent performances for a second). If you want to argue that Nattie is better because of her Pre-WWE work, then one could use Mickies work in TNA, ROH, etc to say she's better as well. Beth i'm not going to get into, she's a solid wrestler, but 90% of her matches consist of her opponents just selling her offense, i've never really found the fun in watching someone just dominate a match, gimmick or not. In the WWE when it comes to the women, in-ring ability isn't a nescessity, that's why girls like Trish Stratus where champion, they had charisma, just like Mickie. Mickies the best all-round wrestler in the company atm. Before anybody brings in the 'she's been sloppy argument', that's about 5% of her entire WWE career, forget the other 95%, right? I'm not saying she's the best pure wrestler, but package? Definitely. She's got looks, mic skills, bags of charisma, in-ring ability, selling ability, psychology, and popularity, that's why IN THE WWE, she's the best thing going.

--------------------

As for Michelle, i've made it clear in the past that I am a fan of hers. She is a phenomenal wrestler in the ring, and plays her bitchy character well, but in the WWE she isn't the best thing going when it comes to being an all-round wrestler, purely becauses the girls lacks charisma, mic skills, and crowd support.

Intercontinental Champion

Status

ye, don't mind McCool either. her finisher is pretty sweet aswell.

I Blame Dave Kitson

Status

Ok from what I saw, but I kept flicking to the Babestation channels. I'd much rather have ropey females with their tits out than ropey females in wrestling attire.

''What the fuck am I doing here?''

Curtain Jerker

Status

This ppv was so weak..

Thread Information