Thread: Adrenaline Rush - October 21th 2009 - Minneapolis, MN (Preview)

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Adrenaline Rush - October 21th 2009 - Minneapolis, MN (Preview)

CWA Adrenaline Rush will be coming to you live from Minneapolis, MN on October 21th. The following is an early preview of what you can expect to see on the show.

In the main event this week the CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas will once again be defending his Title and this time will be against AMLL Cruiserweight Champion Joven Rayo. For those who are not familiar with Joven Rayo, he is a high flyin' masked luchador who has taken Mexico by storm and won the Cruiserweight Championship in one of best matches of the year, when he defeated Lucha Libre Living Legend "El Perro Rabioso". With CWA and AMLL (Asociación Mundial de Lucha Libre) new working relantionship, the two companies have decided to showcase their two champions against one another in a Title vs Title Match for what will be bragging rights. Oddly enough, Joey Nicholas will be facing another masked wrestler in the form of Logan V at CWA Premier PPV "Five Star Attraction". This match should give us a preview of what we can expect at that PPV.

At Adrenaline Rush in Phoenix, O'Doherty complained about the lack of competition presented to him on that night. Well, CWA has decided to grant the Dark Prince his wish and they have booked him in a match against Don de Vries, the same man who O'Doherty screwed for the X-Fly Championship this past Wednesday. The Irish has talked a big game since coming to CWA and now it's time to back it up. Don de Vries has been one of CWA brightest stars since making his debut six months ago and he's always been dangerous, but this time more so than ever as The Elephant will be looking for retribution.

Since returning to CWA, Logan V has been oustanding, even earning himself a shot at the X-Fly Championship at Five Star Attraction. But before he can even think about that match, he will have to deal with the ever so dangerous Jay Walters. The New Chapter has been some what of a mystery in CWA since making his switch from WS. At times he can put on some brilliant performances, while at other times he resembles a jobber. At Adrenaline Rush in Minneapolis, Jay Walters better look his best if wants to defeat one of CWA hottest stars today, Logan V.

It seems like Charles Anderson's plan to cleans CWA is still on. This time he will have the services of both The Guardian Devil and Kenneth Leblanc as they will try and get rid CWA of Adam Brown and Brett Storm. Kenneth Leblanc is making his debut in CWA and he will be looking to impress...may God have mercy on Brown and Storm.

Last Wednesday night, Ralph McCoy and Marshall Jones won their match by DQ when King Johns & The Bulldog decided to make a pair of brass knuckles part of the match. Well, CWA has decided to book the four Superstars in a re-match, but this time it will be under Hardcore Rules, most specifically a "Texas Death Match". If history is any indication, this match will be brutal and bloody.

For months now Uncle Salvatore has been searching for the man responsible for putting Roberto on the shelf. In Phoenix he found a big clue, which he will reveal at the show and that clue definitely points to a member of the Brotherhood as the guy responsible for the cowardly attack. The first man Uncle Sal has decided to pick on is Kennif LeBlanch.

And once again, CWA Interviewer Orlando Maxwell will try to conduct a very special sit down interview with the former number one contender to the CWA World Championship Dr. Jack Adams. The interview was to take place last week, but because of time restraint, it was scrapped. This time we promise you that the interview will infact take place.

And last but not least...where has The Ultimate Pain gone? Hopefully we'll be able to update you on this weird situation as we try to uncover this mystery.

CWA Adrenaline Rush Main Event
    Title vs Title
    CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas
    vs.
    AMLL Cruiserweight Champion Joven Rayo

Don de Vries
    vs.
    O'Doherty

Logan V
    vs.
    Jay Walters

The Guardian Devil & Kenneth Leblanc
    vs.
    Adam Brown & Brett Storm

Texas Death Match
    Ralph McCoy & Marshall Jones
    vs.
    King Johns & The Bulldog

Uncle Salvatore
    vs.
    Kennif LeBlanch

Private Message your Promo's to God, PeaceSells and Roberto by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, October 17, 2009. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send Roberto a Private Message with what you want to do and we will let you know.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 10-11-2009 at 12:05 PM.

CO-Captain Darkness

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush - October 21th 2009 - Minneapolis, MN (Preview)

ok so I am officially confused... Kenneth Leblanc is my guy, and it looks like there is some confusion between him and Kennif Leblanch, which is my guy's doppleganger. I'm assuming the correct Leblanc is with GD and not Leblanch.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Fixed...

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

This card looks pretty solid and if everyone promos it should be one helleuva show

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

I will be the one promoing for Joven Rayo...

Thread Information