Thread: CWA Rankings for October 7th 2009

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

CWA Rankings for October 7th 2009

Originality, Relevance, Setting the Scene, Spelling/Grammar, Overall Quality - Final Score

7. King Johns: 5.25 - 3.5 - 4 - 4 - 3.5 = 4.05
    The King may have chewed more than he could handle when he picked on Ralph McCoy. He was about to lose the match before he decided to introduce Marshall Jones to a pair of brass knuckles. He lost the match anyway when the ref disqualified his team, but he looked like a winner as he and his partner walked out of the ring, but not before giving Ralph McCoy a post match beating.

6. O'Doherty: 5.5 - 5.25 - 5.25 - 3 - 4.5 = 4.75
    O'Doherty was a busy man making enemies this past Wednesday. After cutting a promo that infuriated most of the crowd in Phoenix, he left his two partners to fend for themselves, when he arrogantly walked out of the match complaining that the competition was below him. He then decided to stick his nose in Don de Vries business by distracting him in his Championship Match which gave Joey Nicholas enough time to pin The Elephant Man. The arrogant Irishman is fastly becoming one of CWA's most hated Superstars.

5. Ralph McCoy: 6.25 - 4 - 3.5 - 6.25 - 4.25 = 4.85
    The Roadrunner like always did well this week and he and his partner were able to collect a DQ victory. He did most of the heavy lifting tho as Marshall Jones seemed to have debut jitters and didn't perform to his abilities. After the match, he was in the receiving end of a two on one beating before his partner, with the help from a chair, came to th rescue.

4. Los Calavera: 6.5 - 6 - 6.5 - 8.25 - 6.25 = 6.7
    The two masked luchadors almost made history at Adrenaline Rush, when they defeated Mechanical Thugonomics in almost record time. Finally The Future have some real competition as the two brothers from Mexico mean business. At Five Star Attraction we could very well see the crowning of brand new Tag Team Champions.

3. The Future: 6.5 - 7.5 - 7 - 8 - 7 = 7.2
    The CWA World Tag Team Champions have been on a tear since winning the Titles and it was no different at Adrenaline Rush. They disposed of Frankie Enzo and Precious with ease, but with Los Calavera winning themselves a Tag Team Title shot, can The Future reign on top finally be coming to an end?

2. Logan V: 7.5 - 6.25 - 7.75 - 7.75 - 7 = 7.25
    Logan V means business as he already won himself an X-Fly Title shot at Meltdown and this past Wednesday led his team to victory by pinning Rey Guerero with his signature move the Celtic Cross. But one man who wasn't happy with the leader of the Lost Soul's Alliance at Adrenaline Rush, is Jay Walters who felt disrespected by him for not getting tagged in. Logan V might have to deal with The New Chapter before he can start worrying about Joey Nicholas.

1. Joey Nicholas: 8 - 7- 8 - 7 - 7.25 = 7.45
    Joey Nicholas once again proved to the wrestling world, why he is what he says he is...The Real Deal. The X-Fly Champion continued to show his dominance at Adrenaline Rush, when he was able to defeat Don de Vries to retain his Title. Can anyone beat the cocky Champion and take his gold? Well, at Five Star Attraction we will find out as Joey will have to face a re-energized Logan V for his precious Title.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: CWA Rankings for October 7th 2009

I'm shocked with so many no shows coming off such an amazing ppv
    I hope everyone returns soon on the road to 5 star attraction

STOP!... Hammertime

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

I think this place is good.. Matter of time before it goes major
    CWA Career: Won-3 / Lost-1 / Drawn-1

ryandaniels?

Freakshow Extraordinaire

Status
    Down At The Bottom Of The Garden, Among The Birds & The Bees.
      Country                    UK

Second place... Shweet... I'll probably never score that highly again...

Thread Information