Thread: Adrenaline Rush -October 7th 2009 - Live from Phoenix, Az

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Adrenaline Rush -October 7th 2009 - Live from Phoenix, Az

We get the normal video package opening, highlighting the main spots from CWA's latest PPV, Meltdown. Jim Taylor welcomes us to the Adrenaline Rush, and immediately begins hyping up the main event set for later on tonight. Taylor and Buckworth run down all the matches that will take place tonight, before taking us straight into a video package highlighting Le Blanc shocking return form Meltdown.

As soon as the video ends, some classical royal music begins to play with a little bit of "Welcome to the Jungle" guitars in the background. A throne is set inside the ring.

King Johns walks out onto the stage and down the ramp, as The Bulldog follows right behind him holding his long robe and making sure it doesn't touch the dirty ground. They both get inside the ring as King Johns sits on his throne. He picks up the microphone to speak to his people.

King Johns: Welcome my people to CWA Adrenaline Rush...my Kingdom come. I hope all of you are having a wonderful time, and i hope you dont mind the power shift here in CWA.

The people in Arizona boo The King. He looks frustrated, but continues to move on with what he has to say.

King Johns: See, I have come here tonight to Arizona to let all of you know, that I am in a match tonight against the low life peasants Ralph McCoy and Marshall Jones, with The Bulldog on my side. And to be honest, I really dont like getting my hands dirty, but in order to build my kingdom, I will have to do the thing I do not wish to do.

The fans in the arena keep booing King Johns.

King Johns: SHUT UP! I AM YOUR KING AND I DEMAND YOU ALL TO SILENT YOURSELVES!

The fans begin a "You suck" chant as King Johns is going mental. The Bulldog tries to calm him down and even puts his end on Johns ears so he can't hear the fans 'verbal abuse. Meanwhile, the ring crew comes in the ring and clears it of the throne. As soon as they do, Lindsay Monaham gets in the ring.

&
    -VS-
    &

Lindsay Monaham: "This next match is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first already in the ring, the team of King Johns and The Bulldog!!!"

Lindsay Monaham: "...and introducing now their opponents, the team of Ralph McCoy and Marshall Jones!!!"

She's Country' by Jason Aldean fills the arena and after a few seconds, Ralph comes out running by himself and goes right after King Johns. Johns is getting his face rocked, but The Bulldog is there for the save and both heels are now laying the boots on the Roadrunner. But here comes Marshall Jones to even things out and clears the ring before climbing the top rope and posing for the fans.

King Johns and The Bulldog regroup and as they get back inside the ring, King Johns orders The Bulldog to start for their team...Marshall Jones will start for his.

They lock up and The Bulldog showes Jones down with ease as he shows off his muscles. They lock up again and this Marshall Jones locks in a quick headlock, but The Bulldog pushes him off to the ropes and Jones comes back, he hits him with a shoulder block, followed by an elbow drop. Marshall Jones is in trouble and The Bulldog knows it. He lifts the newcomer by the hair and sets him up for a power bomb, but Marshall reverses it into a face buster. Marshall tries to make it to his corner for the tag, but King Johns runs across the ring and drags The Brilliance of Execution back in the middle of the ring. The ref orders King Johns back to his corner and he does. Ralph McCoy in the meantime is furious and enters the ring, but the refs stops him and while the ref is distracted, King Johns makes a fake tag and enters the ring. He instantly goes after Marshall Jones by kicking him in the head a few times. King Johns runs up the corner post and delivers a moonsault, landing flat on Marshall...

One...Two...and Marshall barely kicks out.

The King rolls Jones onto his stomach and locks in a Triangle Choke Hold. The referee gets down to the ground, asking Marshall if he wants to tap. McCoy begins slapping the corner pad, as the fans begin cheering & clapping for the little genius! Marshall uses the fans to hype up, as he rolls over and grabs the bottom rope for a rope break. King Johns gets back to his feet and pushes the boot on Marshall's throat. The ref counts 1, 2, 3, 4, Johns breaks the hold. The King can smell victory now, but all of sudden, Marshall gets a burst of strenght and jumps forward diving, tagging in McCoy! Ralph enters the ring and launches at King Johns punching him in the face a numerous times. Johns collapses on the mat as Ralph wastes no time, laying into Johns with hard stomps. Ralph picks up Johns and hits the shinning wizard...

One...Two...but Johns kicks out.

Ralph decides to tag Marshall Jones back in. Marshall Jones leaps on the top rope and hits a huge bodycross on his stuggering opponent. Instead of going for the pin hough, Marshall decides to climb the ropes again, looking to hit King Johns with another bodycross, but this time as King Johns is getting up, he pulls a pair of brass knuckles from his tights and nails his flying opponent with them. The ref is in a great spot and sees everything and immediately calls for the bell. This match is over and he has disqualified the team of King Johns and The Bulldog.

Lindsay Monaham: "The winner of this match at 17 minutes and 24 seconds, the team of Ralph McCoy and Marshall Jones!!!"

Ralph McCoy enters the ring and tries to punish King Johns for his actions, but The Bulldog comes in to the aid of his partner and the two heels take the advantage again. They beat on Ralph a bit, before Marshall Jones recovers, goes on the outside to grab a chair and returns to the ring with it. King Johns and The Bulldog see this and make a run for it. They run up the ramp satisfied, even tho they have lost this match.

We are taken straight into the backstage interview area. Guardian Devil and Kenneth Leblanc are on the camera with Michelle Kelly.

GD: Man, that is one good looking mic stand. Giggity giggity.

Leblanc: Indeed… Hey before we address this new issue "in da hood" I need to address something here with my good ole buddy ole pal… They say that you are supposed to have become "darker" person. I’m looking at you right now…

Leblanc looks GD up and down.

Leblanc: And I say you are white as you were when I left… Your gear’s even the same…

GD: Whatchu talkin’ bout jive turkey?

Leblanc hangs his head and shakes it in disbelief…

Leblanc: Forget it… Anyway, to the matter at hand. Pain. I have been watching you very closely during the commercials of Ghost Hunters over the past few weeks and what I have seen has been pretty upsetting. I mean I saw the double cross coming from a mile away, even to the point that I knew exactly when you were going to do it. You have become worse than weak… You’ve become predictable. You see the reason that we had you gaming so much in the back when WE allowed YOU into the Hood was to keep your brain working. To keep you sharp….

GD: That was a whole wax on wax off moment there eh? Remember when we used to be playing xbox til 4 in the morning? You never even touched a comptroller in your life and now look at you. Your dexterity is immense! We used to snack on those big huckin’ chicken sandwiches from BK? And NOW look at you, your health……well ok your health isn’t good because of us, but we showed you the opposite of what to do! You know Kenny, this betrayal against me I could’ve seen coming a mile away. I don’t suppose it’s a coincidence that we made this powerful, raw, untapped talent our friend? There’s a saying, something about friends being close with your enemies? Some sort of bullish, anywho, I think that applicates here. WE are the originators here. I mean look at you and the way you run the Hood-Lite.

Leblanc smacks GD on the chest…

Leblanc: I like that… it was funny how you made them look like not as good as the real hood by adding the "lite" into it and stuff..

Leblanc shakes his head in agreement with a smile on his face. GD looks back at Leblanc with no expression. Eventually the shaking stops and the smile fades. Leblanc clears his throat and looks back in to the camera with a grimace.

GD: Like I was saying you’re a dick…

Leblanc jumps in…

Leblanc: "tator… You’re a dictator.."

GD: You’re obviously slow because you like so much dick…

Leblanc jumps in…

Leblanc: "tionaries… You like dictionaries" Leblanc looks back at GD and bites his lip. As they stare blankly at each other…

GD: You obviously can’t speak well… you sound like your mouth is full of dick…

Leblanc jumps in…

Leblanc: "TATION… You sound like you are full of….

GD looks at Leblanc and he looks to the ground…

Leblanc: Dictation…

GD: Anyway, there’s no way Hood Jr. can beat the original darkness Hood, amirite?

Leblanc: Yes, I indeed believe you are correct ol buddy ol pal ol friend o’ mine.

GD stares oddly at Leblanc.

GD: What is that, Elmer Fudd?

Leblanc: Nah, I heard that on tv somewhere.

GD: I believe that would be ON tv guy. REGARDLESS! You guys are not smart enough, not tough enough, and frankly, just not classy enough to take us on in this war.

Leblanc: Classy, I LIKE it!

GD: Oh sure, you all may take a few battles in the ring. No doubt one of those Hood reject fill-ins will manage to jump us before a match and get the better of our epic tandem. But know this, KNOW this former friends, the darkness always prevails. And besides, this time, we’re degenerates with the boss on our side.

Charles Anderson pops into view with a double thumbs up.

Leblanc: Hello... Mr Anderson. I'm glad to see you're on the good side. And if we are the good guys... well Pain it looks like you're a dick...

GD: TION... Your addiction to being good has gone bad...

Leblanc looks at GD.

GD/Leblanc: I think what we're saying Pain... is that you're a *Bleep*

They walk off the camera with Anderson speaking of plans for a Darkness party tonight.

&
    -VS-
    &

- Los Calavera are making their CWA in ring debut and there's no doubt they want to impress.

- Mechanical Thugonomics are coming off a disappointing loss at Meltdown and are looking to rebound with a win here tonight.

With Mechanical Thugonimics already in the ring, Los Calavera's music hits, but there is no sign of the masked luchadors. As the music keeps playing and TJ Styles and The Machine are staring at the entrance way, Jose and Julio come out from the crowd and attack their opponents from behind. They throw The Machine out of the ring and go to work on TJ Styles. The hit a double drop kick on him, before the ref tells one of them to go to their corner. Julio does and the match officially begins. But as fast as this match started, it comes to an end. Jose climbs the ropes and hit a magnificent Shooting Star Press...

1...2...3...and Los Calavera are victorious.

Lindsay Monaham: "The winners of this match at 24 seconds, Los Calavera!!!"

With this win, Los Calavera just earned themselves a Title shot against World Tag Team Champioins The Future. The two masked luchadors celebrate their victory before leaving ring.

Excitement quickly turns to hostility as the arena lights dim and sound of a funeral bell bellows. The crowd boo, knowing "The Dark Prince" has arrived.

The bell sounds once more, but this time is accompanied with a single light highlighting his presents in the ring.

Standing with his trademark grin, dark purple tights and a mic in his hand, he shrugs off the heat from the crowd as the newcomer raises the mic to his lips

O'Doherty: "Meltdown.. The X-Fly Rankings match... Third... Tell me... success or failure?"

The crowd boos as he glares at them with a careless look on his face.

O'Doherty: "Well, I'll tell you...it's success! You now know what my minimal standard is. I defeated four other men and finished third, and tonight on my Adrenaline Rush debut, I team with two other competitors from my Meltdown match, to we face three other X-Fly competitors."

A "Your Not Irish" chant breaks out attempting to infuriate O'Doherty, who simply raises the tone of his voice.

O'Doherty: "And tonight, I will shut all your filthy traps up! Your mothers must be proud of you all."

The crowd yells with disgust as a "Loser" chant rings out. Still, O'Doherty continues his slurr on the crowd.

O'Doherty: "Silence is golden... But what is Silence ?

Is it putting all you ingrates to shame ? Is it sowing the lips shut of every one of you? Or is it winning tonights match and allowing you to scream how much you hate me? If a tree falls in the forrest it makes a noise, especially if it falls on a helpless animal. But sound can only exist if you let it. I am 100% focused on my match tonight, I have watched all the footage I can grab and tonight I will feast on three helpless souls...and if any of my team "mates" get in my way, I will have no problem ending them either."

The crowd cry out with heat and hostility towards the nineteen year old ambitious and creepy Irishman. The lights dim to blackness again as the familiar echo of the bell rings out. Moments pass and w

hen the lights flicker back, all that's left in the ring, are the attire O'Doherty was wearing. The crowd murmer as we head backstage.

It's the interview area and we see a female figure with a mic in hand waiting to begin an interview but surprisingly, it isn’t lead interviewer Michelle Kelly.

Lacey: Hi, I’m Lacey and tonight I will be interviewing the best tag team to ever wrestle, the current CWA World Tag Team Champions, The Future.

Right on cue, the tag team champions come into view and stand either side of the smiling Lacey.

Lacey: Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to grant me this exclusive interview.

Axl Storm: You’re welcome.

Lacey: I hope you don’t mind, but I have a lot of questions to get through so shall we begin?

Daren Storm: It’s weird having an interviewer who is nice for a change.

Lacey: Firstly, congratulations on overcoming such huge odds at Meltdown to retain the CWA World Tag Team Championships against Mechanical Thugonomics.

Daren Storm: Thank you.

Lacey: After your brilliant performance however, you were almost the victims of a cowardly sneak attack by two men who shouldn’t even be in the country, let alone on the roster. Had it not been for the incredible awareness of you two, things could have turned out very badly. What are your thoughts on the masked guys whose name I cant remember?

Axl Storm: I don’t think anyone can remember their name so don’t worry about that. Boys, I know we made the open challenge to any team from any where on the planet, but I thought it would be implied that you have to have a valid visa for the United States, which, last time I checked, you two amigos don’t have.

Daren Storm: It is absolutely ridiculous and a disgrace that these two illegal aliens can skip over border control and sneak back into the county. Just because you are ugly enough to need masks, doesn’t mean you can ignore the law. We have already reported the two of you to immigration so you can expect a visit from them in the near future, after which point, we wont have to worry about them anymore.

Lacey: Surely you aren’t worried about them to begin with are you?

Daren Storm: Absolutely not, it may come off like we are hesitant to face these guys, well, truthfully we are. We are hesitant to be associated with illegal aliens. You see, we are model, upstanding citizens, whereas if we had to face you two, that wouldn’t look good on us. We are not afraid of you by any means, there is a very good reason why we are undefeated in CWA, we’re just plain better than everyone else. Guys, I’m only going to say this once, leave. Leave and don’t come back. We don’t want to, but we will if we have to.

Lacey: Will what?

Daren Storm: Kick them back out of the country ourselves.

Axl Storm: Jose, Julio, this is your only warning. Forget about that Title shot you've just won and go back home to Mexico or else.

Lacey: Very strong words from two of the best wrestlers alive today who are quite clearly not afraid of the Mexican guys. Okay, next question is in regards your match tonight. Yet another CWA World Tag Team title defence is on the horizon, this time against Frankie Enzo, and a partner of his choosing. Thoughts?

Axl Storm: Firstly, I’d like to correct you on a small detail you got wrong Lacey, it’s not a partner of his choosing, Enzo doesn’t get to choose, he takes what he can get. In London he was asking Alexis to team with him. I’m betting everyone he considers an ally or even a friend, has already turned him down. Secondly, I would not be surprised if tonight ended up being a handicap match.

Daren Storm: I’ve lost count at this point of how many hopeless teams we have had to destroy since coming to CWA. We’ve split up several teams in our relativly short time together, hell, when we were still in our rookie year, we split up the dominant Ainsworth Brothers. Frankie Enzo, you and your mystery partner, do not pose any threat whatsoever to us. Tonight, will be just another chapter in your pathetic existence and yet another victory for the greatest tag team of all time.

Lacey: Thank you for your time gu…

Before Lacey can finish she is cut off my Michelle Kelly who has returned to the interview set to find someone is taking her spot.

Michelle Kelly: Who the hell are you?

Lacey: I’m Lacey, pleased to meet you.

Michelle Kelly: Did these two put you up to this? Look, this is my gig, and I’m not going to let anyone take it away from me, understood?

Daren Storm: Listen Michelle, while you were off on your knees with your mouth full, yet again, we needed an interview, and thus we hired Lacey. Lacey here, she has done a much better job than you could ever dream of doing. For one thing, she’s not a bitch, so she has you beat. Secondly, she isn’t a moron so she definitely has Orlando beat. Thirdly, she isn’t a sweaty pig so Bruce, you’re out as well. From now on, Lacey is our interviewer. Lacey is the official interviewer of the Future. You don’t have to like it, but you do have to accept it.

Michelle Kelly clearly isn’t happy with this and stares a hole trough Lacey until Daren Storm and Axl Storm lead her away from the interview set. We pity whoever Michelle will be interviewing next.

&
    -VS-
    &

CWA World Tag Team Title Match

Fresh off their interview, both members of the Future make their entrance and their way in the ring. Moments later, Frankie Enzo comes out atop the ramp with a huge smile on his face, partially for being on TV again, and perhaps partially because he found himself a good partner. Enzo continues to smile away to the camera until he steps aside for his partner to be introduced.

Frankie Enzo: "Ladies and Gentlemen, my partner, the one, the only, Roberto……’s pet dog Precious!"

The Future damn near had a heart attack before Enzo finished his introduction. Both men recover once Precious is led out and handed to Enzo by a member of the production team. Enzo leads Precious to the ring and lifts him onto the ring apron before sliding in himself. Enzo high fives Precious before Axl Storm elbows him in the back to kick start the match.

Axl whips Enzo across the ring hard into the turnbuckles to floor Enzo. Axl quickly follows up with a basement dropkick to the top of the head before dropping a knee across the back of the head. Axl grabs Enzo by the hair and pulls him back to his feet to a snap suplex. Axl holds on and brings Enzo up for a second before letting go. Axl goes to the middle rope and comes off with a diving elbow drop to the chest of Enzo. Axl goes for the cover but only gets two.

Axl pulls Enzo back to his feet before slapping on a front face lock and backing up into his own corner for Daren Storm to tag in. Daren goes to the top and crashes down on the exposed ribs of Enzo with a falling fist drop. Daren clasps his arms around Enzo and hit’s a release German Suplex that sends Enzo close to his own corner. Enzo reaches out for a tag but Precious jut looks at him bewildered. Daren grabs Enzo by the ankle and pulls him back to the other half of the ring. Daren jerks the leg of Enzo several times before trying an STF. Enzo elbows his way out and crawls away before getting back to his feet.

Daren charges with a spear but Enzo gets a knee up and it connects with the jaw of Daren to stun him. Enzo hit’s a DDT before getting the hot tag to Precious. Precious comes into the ring and sniffs around Enzo before heading over to Daren. Precious climbs onto Daren’s chest and the referee counts but only gets a two. Precious quickly runs back to Enzo who tags himself back in having gotten a short breather.

Enzo looks to follow up his slight advantage with a Yakuza Kick but Daren dodges the attack and hit’s a Super kick to the back of Enzo’s head. Enzo falls to his knees as Daren tags Axl back in before running off the far ropes. Daren hits Enzo in the face with a running knee lift at the exact same time Axl hits Enzo in the back of the head with a missile dropkick. Axl covers Enzo and gets the three count to retain the CWA World Tag Team Championships.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, in 6 minutes and 47 seconds, via Pinfall and still the CWA World Tag Team Champions, the Future.

Even though the match has been won, the Future don’t look done yet. Alexis hands Daren Storm a steel chair and gives him some instructions. Axl pulls Enzo back to his feet before Irish Whipping him into Daren’s path. Daren doesn’t miss and drills Enzo in the skull with a chair shot. The Future put the bad mouth on Enzo but quickly bail out when Los Calavera charge to the ring to prevent any further damage being done. The Future back up the aisle with their titles raised over their heads as Los Calavera check on the condition of Frankie Enzo in the ring.

We head backstage to show an attractive redhead, her hair pulled back in a tight bun, rim-less glasses perched on her face. She is stood in an oak panneled room, behind a podium with a Presidential seal on the front. This one, however, shows a skull, as oppose to the usual eagle, and around the outisde it reads "Office of the President of the Lost Soul's Alliance." The redhead shuffles the pages in front of her, composes herself, and addresses the camera.

Redhead: Ladies & Gentleman, tonight it is my pleasure to read to you a prepared statement from the President of the Lost Soul's Alliance, and the number one contender to the X-Fly Championship, Logan V.

She begins to read, in a flat, boring monotone.

Redhead: "At Meltdown, in my glorious home nation, I was fortunate enough to return to the Clique Wrestling Alli..."

From off camera, somebody begins to shout:

Voice: NOOOOO! NO NO NO!

The owner of the voice steps into shot, revealing himself to be none other than Logan V himself, dressed in a sharp suit, which contrasts greatly with the skull-laden mask upon his face.

Logan V: No! How many times have we been over this? You're reading that thing like it's a damn death certificate. And I promise you, it ain't that. Where's the passion? Where's the excitement? Look, you go get yourself a coffee or something, and I'll just do it myself, OK?

The redhead sidles off screen, self-conciously, and Logan takes up the position behind the lecturn. As he speaks, he glances at the pages of prepared statement ahead of him.

LV: You'll have to excuse Miss Tyler. She's just taken on the job of my secretary and she's a bit green about the... What the hell is this crap she was reading? This is terrible... OK, maybe it wasn't her fault after all. Show's what you get when let speech writers do the work for you, and don't just speak from the heart.

Logan screws the sheets of paper up, and throws them over his shoulder.

LV: Well, I guess having myself a cabinet isn't really all it's cracked up to be. All I really need is Los Calavera, and myself. The Lost Soul's Alliance. And maybe Miss Tyler. She's got a really cute smile. But I digress. It was a big decision, stepping back into the ring at Meltdown, but I think I proved it was the right step. And though my return might have been slightly overshadowed by the arrival of Kenneth leBlanc, I'm not bitter. You see Kenneth is a great wrestler, and that can only mean good things for the company as a whole.

LV: It was a real honour to make my return in England, of all places, and it's got to be one of the highlights of my career to win such a prestigious match in front of my hometown fans. But that was last week. And tonight it's Adrenaline Rush, live from Phoenix. I can't say I'm much of a fan of the desert heat, I'm more used to rainy, overcast days, but I'll do my best. And I'm teaming up with three of the best this company has to offer. Or so I'm told. I don't know, I've not really scouted them very well. I hired a couple of guys to do that for me, but like everybody else in this cabinet, they seem to have let me down. But I'm adaptable, and I promise I'll have their backs. Just like I'm sure they'll have mine.

LV: So folks, I hope you get a terrific match from my apparently fantastic team. I'll try to put on one hell of a show for you... Now then, where did Miss Tyler go? Let's see if we can't work on her excitement levels, shall we?

Logan looks left and right, and moves off camera. He reappears, shrugs, and leaves camera again, on the opposite side, this time...

-VS-

CWA X-Fly Championship Match

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, the following contest is for one fall, and it is for the CWA X-fly Championship! Introducing first the challenger hailing from RSA South Africa, weighing in at 280 lbs Don De Vries!

Never Scared by Bone Crusher resounds over the PA system as Don De Vries makes his way to the ring stomping his way up the ring steps and into the ring. De Vries stretches himself out on the ropes as he awaits his opponent

Lindsay Monaham: And his opponent hailing from Los Angeles, California weighing in at 234 lbs he is the reigning CWA X-Fly champion, Joey Nicholas!

Rise by Anew Revolution blares on the speakers as Joey Nicholas poses with the X-Fly championship overhead. Joey heads down the ramp paying no mind to all those in attendance cursing him as he slides into the ring. Once inside, The champ goes eye to eye with the challenger and raises his belt once more before giving the strap to referee Billy Stevens as Don nods on with a grin. The Referee presents the belt to all corners of the ring before handing the championship to Monahan and giving the time keeper the cue to ring the bell an we are underway!

De Vries uses what works to his advantage and that is his strength as he and the Champ lock up he throws Joey on his back right away before flexing at Nicholas. Joey scowls before tackling De Vries and mounting the big man right away, throwing lefts and rights and the face of Don. The colossal man finally breaks lose before scoop slamming the Real deal.

Don picks Joey up and Irish whips him to the turnbuckle before running his forearm into the champ’s throat. He repeats this tactic three more times on each of the remaining turnbuckles around the ring. On the final corner, Nicholas collapses on the mat as Don now begins to drag his lifeless body perpendicular to the top rope. The Elephant man climbs to the second rope for a big splash, but no! Joey rolls out of the way in the lick of time causing De Vries to land belly first on the mat.

The former rugby player writhes in pain attempting to catch his breath, as Joey takes this moment to perform a standing moonsault on his opponent before hooking the leg for a pin. The ref counts 1...2... But before the ref’s hand hit’s the matt for three Don Kicks out with authority sending Nicholas airborne and through the bottom rope to the outside below!

Joey hits the floor below with a loud thud in front of the announce table giving Don ample time to recover. Finally De Vries heads to the outside standing the Champ up and meeting his face to the announce table. De Vries over hears the refs count and slides in the ring for a moment to break the count before coming back to inflict more pain on Joey. As Don gets to Joey the ‘Hood member kicks the big man in the stomach before Irish whipping him into the ring post knocking him to the floor.Joey Strolls over to the announce booth and puts on one of the extra head sets before speaking to the TV audience.

Joey Nicholas: I said it before and I’ll say it again, Don is the biggest piece of S!@% to grace the CWA, and I take pleasuring whooping his ass all over this arena!

As Joey starts to take off the head set, he is met with a forearm smash to his skull knocking the champ into the time keeper. Don begins to looks over at Harvey and Buckworth as if to follow up on Joey’s claims, but before he can reach one of the headsets himself he is met with a slap in the face from Nicholas! Don is enraged now and if looks can kill Joey would be pushing up daisies! The Champ hightails it away from the gigantic man who in turn takes pursuit

Joey uses his quickness to get top the opposite side of the ring before Don as he climbs atop of the top rope awaiting De Vries as he slides into the ring trailing him. Don is met with a leg drop to the back of the head upon entry by Nicholas who then uses the ropes for velocity to whip himself forward to dropkick Don in the face as he gets to his knees! Joey then goes atop of the turnbuckle and performs a missile dropkick to Don! Once more Nicholas goes for the cover. 1...2... Don lifts his shoulder up just in time!

The Real Deal is getting frustrated now and he lets the ref know it. As Nicholas gives Stevens an earful, The elephant man recuperates before twirling Joey around and military pressing him high above his head. The champ is dropped to the mat before immediately knocking the breath out of him before Don performs the Elephant driver on Nicholas!

But wait! While Don hooks Nicholas’ leg for the pinfall O’Doherty jumps on top of the apron to distract the ref from making the count! Don realizing a count isn’t taking place and looks up to see the dark prince interfering in his business. De Vries casually walks up to O’Doherty before giving him a brutal sucker punch to the face knocking the Irishman down to the floor. The distraction proves useful as Joey rolls Don up in a small package whilst Stevens begins to count the pinfall 1...2...3!

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies and Gentlemen, your winner at 27 minutes and 49 seconds and still CWA X-Fly champion, Joey Nicholas!

Nicholas quickly rolls out of the ring grabbing the X-Fly belt and holding it high all the while De Vries shares a cold stare with O’Doherty

We go backstage and we see Uncle Salvatore in front of the Brotherhood's lockeroom. He knocks a couple of times, but it seems no one is inside. Uncle Salvatore looks around to make sure nobody is looking and then sneaks in the room. We go back to the ring.

& &
    - VS -

& &

- Logan V returned at Meltdown and won himself an X-Fly Title shot. Tonight he will be teaming with the two men he eliminated to win that X-Fly Ranking Match, O'Doherty and Jay Walters. Many people are wondering if these three men will be able to put their differences aside and work together as a team tonight.

- Top Dog, The Amazing Shine and Rey Guerrero are looking to turn their luck around tonight, by pulling off a huge upset and defeat three of the brightest stars in CWA today.

All six men have made their entrances and the referee rings the bell and orders this match to begin. Top Dog will start for his team and after some back and forth, O'Doherty has convinced his two partners to let him start for their team.

The two men lock up and Top Dog gets the early advantage by putting O'Doherty in a headlock. The Irish man tries to get free, but Top Dog is just too strong. Top Dog keeps the hold on O'Doherty for while, before making the tag to The Amazing Shine. The High Flyin' Saint climbs the top rope and smashes The Dark Prince with an elbow smash on the back of his spine, as he was still being held by Top Dog. The Amazing Shine runs the ropes and tries to hit his opponent with a running leg drop, but at the last second O'Doherty moves and he hits nothing but the hard mat. O'Doherty picks him up and hits a Bridging German suplex, before following that move up with a Snap Suplex. O'Doherty goes for the cover, but before the ref can count to three, he lifts his opponent's head. It seems he's not done yet. He picks up The Amazing Shine and throws him to his corner where he tells Rey Guerrero to make the tag, so he can punish him as well. Rey Guerrero without hesitation does and that was a mistake. He comes in and right away gets hit by a super kick. O'Doherty looks down at his opponent and shakes his head. He then asks Lindsay Monaham to hand him a mic...

O'Doherty: "This must be some kind of a joke. I am above this three losers and I deserve better competion."

O'Doherty throws the mic on the ground and walks over to his corner. He slaps Logan V on the shoulder and then walks out. Logan V stares at the Irish Man, who's staring right back at him smirking. Logan V finally breaks the staredown and enters the ring and goes right to work. He hits Guerrero with a few European uppercuts, before going to the middle rope and dropping an elbow. He is on fire and the crowd is going crazy. He picks up Guerrero and nails him with a devastating DDT. As soon as he does, Jay Walters puts out his hand and asks to be tagged in, but Logan's back is turned and he doesn't see it. He also doesn't hear him as the crowd is way too loud. Logan picks up Guerrero again and hits him with The Celtic Cross...

1...2...3...and this match is over!!!

Lindsay Monaham: "The winner of this match at 12 minutes and 41 seconds, the team of Logan V, Jay Walters and O'Doherty!!!"

Logan V stands up and start celebrating, but Jay Walters comes in from behind and showes him. Logan turns around in confusion as he doesn't understand why he just got showed by his own partner. They stand in the ring face to face and Jay Walter gives the veteran a verbal beating, before showing him again. This time the masked luchador won't stand for it and showes him right back. The two superstars get in scuffle before a bunch of referees come in and are able to separate the two.

We go backstage and the camera is again in front of the Brotherhood's lockeroom. The door opens and out comes a sneaky Uncle Salvatore with a plastic bag in hand. Uncle Salvatore looks at what's inside the bag and seems very happy at what he has found.

It's finally time for the Main Event, but before this match starts, Jim Taylor announces that for an unknown reason, Ultimate Pain has decided not to appear on the show tonight.

-vs-

Lindsay Monaham is standing in the middle of the ring, ready to introduce the two men than in a few moments are going to wage war on each other.

Lindsay Monaham: "The following contest is a Last Standing Match and it's the Main Event of the evening. Introducing first, from Washington DC, USA, weighting in at 199 lbs...Nickolas Kennedy Arsen!!!"

"In the fade" by QOTSA begins playing instantly as The Agent of Change comes out from behind the curtains. A look of delight on his face, as the fans cheer him with everything they have! Arsen poses and waves, soaking in all of the positive energy coming from all the fans in attendance. He makes it into the ring, runs the ropes and then awaits for his opponent to make his entrance.

Lindsay Monaham: "...and introducing now, his opponent. Fighting out of San Diego, California, weighting in at 245 lbs...Rich "The Future" Stone!!!"

"Indestructible" by Disturbed starts playing on the loud speakers as Rich Stone, together with his beautiful wife Victoria, comes out to a huge chorus of boos. He makes his way down the ramp and into the ring, with his sight never leaving his opponent. Victoria collects Rich Stone's robe, kisses him good luck and after she leaves the ring, this match is ready to get underway.

After the refs explanation he calls for the bell as the two men stare each other down. They begin to circle each other, mentally daring each other to make the first strike. They finally lock up into a grapple hold, with Stone Irish whipping Arsen to the ropes who returns with a spinning wheel kick. Stone back to his feet as the two lock up again. Rich goes to Irish whip Arsen once more, but to catch him off guard pulls him back for a short arm clothesline, knocking the man to the mat. Arsen back up, as Stone knocks him down with one more. Helping Arsen up via use of his long throat, The Franchise whips him to the corner and then follows it with a running knee strike, but The Agent of Change flicks his feet up and catches him with a kick. Instantly, Arsen leaps to the second turnbuckle and as Stone turns back around, he hits him with a flying bodycross and goes for the pin...it seems Arsen has already forgotten that this match cannot be won by pinfall or submissions, but only by knocking out and leaving your opponent down for the ref's ten count.

Arsen lifts Stone back up to his feet and hits him with a belly to belly suplex and orders the ref to count him down. After only a count of 5, Stone gets back to his feet. Arsen charges at him again, but Stone catches him with a belly to belly suplex of his own. As Arsen tries to get back to his feet, Stone runs and connects with a a superkick, which takes him back down to the canvas. Stone slides out of the ring, lifts up the apron and pulls out a steel garbage can. He tosses the garbage can into the ring , but before he can get back inside the ring himself, Arsen nails him with a baseball slide, knocking Stone down. Arsen climbs the top rope and hits his opponent with a beautiful whisper in the wind. The fans let out a big cheer as both men are down on the outside of the ring. A thunderous "Let's go Arsen!" chant fills the arena. Both men struggle back to their feet with Arsen getting up first and as he goes to grab Stone, he is met by a kick to the groin by Victoria. Stone takes Arsen by the head and slams him face first into the barricade. Arsen falls to his knees as Stone now delivers some hard lefts and rights. Stone picks him back up and hooks his opponent's head delivering a standard DDT to the steel ramp way.

Stone climbs on the barricade catching his balance before leaping off with a big leg drop on Arsen on the ramp. Stone orders the refs to count, but Arsen gets up before the ten count and Stone goes to work on him again by whipping him to the barricade. Stone rolls Arsen back in the ring and as he follows him in, Victoria hands him a cheese grater. Stone gets Arsen in a head lock and starts grating his forehead as the fan favourite yells out in pain and blood starts oozing from his face. Pushing Arsen down onto the mat, Stone orders Victoria to hand him a steel chair...as Arsen helps himself up by using the ropes, Stone goes to hit him with the chair, but Arsen ducks and The Franchise hits the top rope and the chair bounces back hitting him in the face, which dazes him just long enough for Arsen to deliver a dropkick taking Stone down to the canvas. Both men struggle back to their feet as they are both exhausted. Arsen is up first and decides to grab the chair that Stone had brought in and hits him square in the face with it. Stone is down and bleeding like a stuck pig now as well...Arsen tells the referee to count his opponent down. Stone is able to pulls himself up just in time as the ref was about to count to ten.

Arsen seems to have gotten a second wind and hits Stone with a devastating German suplex. Stone is once again down and Arsen this time decides to go outside the ring and end this once and for all. Arsen decides to pull a ladder from underneath the ring as the fans now go crazy. Arsen slides the ladder inside the ring, but as he is trying to get back inside himself, Victoria smashes him with a steel chair. Arsen is down and in pain. Victoria tells her man to get up and Rich Stone slowly but surely does. He grabs the ladder and sets it up. Victoria in the meantime sets Arsen on the broadcasting table. Stone climbs the ladder and courageously flies off of it and onto Arsen. They are both down and out as the fans let out a "HOLY SH*T" chant.

The ref goes to check on the two men and then starts counting both men down. Victoria tries to get her man back to his feet, but she is unsuccessful, as Rich Stone doesn't have the strenght to do so. The ref finally reaches the ten count and this match is over...

Lindsay Monaham: "As a result of both men not being able to answer the ten count, the referee as declared this match a draw."

Both men are forced to leave the arena on stretchers, as they have lost too much blood and have no strenght to even move.

The show ends with both men being applauded by the fans for their great performance here tonight in Phoenix.

++Quick Results++
    Ralph McCoy & Marshall Jones def King Johns & The Bulldog by DQ

Los Calavera def Mechanical Thugonomics via Pinfall
    The Future def Frankie Enzo & Precious via Pinfall to retain their gold
    Joey Nicholas pins Don de Vries by pinfall to retain his title
    Logan V, Jay Walters & O'Doherty def Top Dog, The Amazing Shine & Rey Guerrero
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen and Rich Stone fight ends in a draw

++GFX BY++
    Dr. Doom
    God

++Matches Written By++
    Roberto
    Tomas

God

++Matches Graded By++
    PeaceSells
    Roberto

++Promo's By++
    God
    Roberto

Grifford & Guardian Devil
    Pyro
    Rueben John
    The Half Boy
    Last edited by Sawyer; 10-08-2009 at 10:06 PM.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Re: Adrenaline Rush -October 7th 2009 - Live from Phoenix, Az

Something is fkd up with my account or something...everytime I try to fix something (Spacing or size or whatever) something else fks up. I'll get PS to take care of it when he gets back online.

Danger Zone

Status

Sorry for not promoing I have barely had any time to be online recently.

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

where was Doc adam's statement?
    Great show Roberto!
    Repped!

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by !Tomas! View Post
    where was Doc adam's statement?
    Great show Roberto!
    Repped!
    Hopefully his statement will be on the next show :-(

Brain didnt send me anything, in fact not too many people did for this show.

Anyway, the next show will be posted later tonight, while the Ranking will be done on either Sat or Sun.

ps:...where the fk is Nicky Talent?

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

wow it shows he hasn't been on since september that's odd
    I hope the no.1 contender makes a speedy recovery in time for his championship bout

STOP!... Hammertime

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Still a great show again though even if people didn't show
    CWA Career: Won-3 / Lost-1 / Drawn-1

ryandaniels?

Thread Information