Thread: Adrenaline Rush - October 7th 2009 - Phoenix, AZ (Preview)

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - October 7th 2009 - Phoenix, AZ (Preview)

CWA Adrenaline Rush will be coming to you live from Pheonix, AZ on October 7th. The following is an early preview of what you can expect to see on the show.

Following the brutal war waged between the two at Meltdown, it’s fair to say neither man got the clear victory. That doesn’t happen in a Last Man Standing match which is what Charles Anderson has decided is needed to settle the score between Nickolas Kennedy Arsen and Rich Stone. Both men gave it everything they had at Meltdown with Arsen scrapping the victory. Both men seem to be having trouble keeping the other down for three seconds, in the Main Event on Adrenaline Rush, they’ll have to do it for ten!

Meltdown saw many surprises, one of which being the CWA debut of the founder of the Brotherhood in Kenneth LeBlanc. LeBlanc made the save for his old friend the Guardian Devil just as it seemed he was about to be taken out by the new look Brotherhood. On Wednesday we will hear from the newly reunited Kenneth LeBlanc and Guardian Devil as they take to the ring for the first time in what seems like an eternity.

One man who isn’t happy about the return of Kenneth LeBlanc is current Brotherhood leader and still CWA World Heavyweight Champion the Ultimate Pain. Pain successfully retained the CWA World title against Dr. Jack Adams and was seconds away from putting an end to the Guardian Devil when LeBlanc made his debut. The Ultimate Pain will address the situation in Phoenix.

CWA X-Fly Champion Joey Nicholas now knows he will be defending against Logan V at Five Star Attraction, before that however he has to overcome Don de Vries who having lost at Meltdown was quick to point out that he still has a title match owed. de Vries has insisted that he gets his title match on the next show and Joey Nicholas was more than happy to comply.

The CWA World Tag Team Championships will also be on the line thanks to Axl Storm of the Future telling Frankie Enzo he could have a title match if he could find himself a partner. Enzo went and begged the locker-room to team with him and he has finally gotten someone to agree. Enzo refused to say who it was but the match has been made for Adrenaline Rush.

Should the Future come through with the titles still in tact, they will have another new team to contend with. Jose and Julio, collectively known as Los Calavera made their return to CWA at Meltdown and will be back in action on Adrenaline Rush against former number one contenders TJ Styles and the Machine. Both teams will be looking to get a title shot at Five Star Attraction, a win here would put them in a great position.

Logan V was another man who made his return to CWA at Meltdown winning the X-Fly rankings match meaning the masked man will go to Five Star Attraction and attempt to become champion for the first time. On Adrenaline Rush however he will be teaming with two of them men he defeated to get that shot. Logan will team with newcomer O’Doherty and the man who tried to save Dr. Jack Adams at Meltdown, Jay Walters. The unlikely trio will face off against a bitter group of X-Fly stars who feel they got robbed at Meltdown and feel they should be the top three contenders instead. The Amazing Shine, Rey Guerrero and Top Dog were all apart of the rankings match but all failed to get a high ranking. A win on Adrenaline Rush will surely put some doubt over the Meltdown results.

Ralph McCoy had a chance to become the CWA X-Fly Champion at Meltdown but King Johns was on hand to make sure that didn’t happen. Ralph will get a chance at some retribution on Adrenaline Rush. McCoy wanted Johns one on one, but Johns would only accept a tag match in which he teamed with The Bulldog. Ralph accepted and went to find himself a partner before a partner found him. Newcomer to CWA Marshall Jones offered his services to McCoy. McCoy will team with the former tag team champion in Phoenix in an attempt to gain some revenge.

As well as all that, CWA Interviewer Orlando Maxwell has been invited to conduct a very special sit down interview with the former number one contender to the CWA World Championship in the form of Dr. Jack Adams. Adams narrowly missed the chance to become champion in London and will be speaking his mind with Orlando Maxwell on the next show. What’s next for the Doc? Find out on October 7th.

Main Event
    Last Man Standing Match
    Nickolas Kennedy Arsen vs. Rich Stone

CWA X-Fly Championship
    Joey Nicholas © vs. Don de Vries

CWA World Tag Team Championships
    The Future © vs. Frankie Enzo & ???

Los Calavera vs. Mechanical Thugonomics

Logan V, Jay Walters & O’Doherty vs. The Amazing Shine, Rey Guerrero & Top Dog

Ralph McCoy & Marshall Jones vs. King Johns & The Bulldog

Private Message your Promo's to PeaceSells and Roberto by Midnight (GMT)/ 7 PM (Eastern) on Saturday, October 3rd 2009. If you wish to contribute and/or write a match for the show then send PeaceSells or Roberto a Private Message with what you want to do and they will let you know. Do not PM me as I won’t be here to answer.
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Adrenaline Rush - October 7th 2009 - Phoenix, AZ (Preview)

Wow I'm impressed with all the people coming back and joining.
    The Road to Five Star Attraction is going to be amazing

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Another pretty good card...the Main Event could go either way!!!

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Roberto, your writing was just fine. I was just making a joke of Adams jobbing to a a clothesline... I mean a surprise clothesline...

Ok, so we have a Kenneth LeBlanc and a Kennif LeBlanch. I smell an inside joke. Someone hip me, please. Regardless, I'm glad Griff0rd is back.

Srsly.

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by The Brain View Post

Adams about to drop a bombshell about how clotheslines are his kryptonite.

Well, it was late in the match and you were caught by surprise...anybody would have dropped from that

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

LeBlanc vs LeBlanch to main event 5* Attraction

And he scores goals...!

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceSells View Post
    LeBlanc vs LeBlanch to main event 5* Attraction

I'd buy it <,<

Ramrod!

Status

Definetly.

Thread Information