Thread: A Tale of Two Teams (My NCAA Football BTB)

Jobber

Status

A Tale of Two Teams (My NCAA Football BTB)

and

This is the NCAA Story of two brothers taking over the head coaching jobs at both USC and LSU. Both Men are inhereting fabulous programs and look to lead both of their teams to the national championship. The road to success will be difficult as both teams have had a history of tough schedules and upset losses. But they are both interested in the best for their team. And nothing would be better than facing each other in the National Title game.

Pre-Season To Do List

1. Introductory Press Conference LSU Completed
    2. Assign Jersey Nubmers
    3. Summer Training
    4. Redshirt Players
    5. Scheduling
    6. Pre-Season Recruting

I will be playing this on NCAA Football 09 on Varsity Level. I will be playing all the games so this will be a lengthy BTB.

Russo Knows Best!

Status

Re: A Tale of Two Teams (My NCAA Football BTB)

Nice concept although...

Mizzou = REAL TIGERS

LSU = Lil' Pussy Cats
    The BTB Section Only Improves If We All Improve Together.
    I am willing to review your work as much as I can and if you ask nicely I will even make graphics for you. Be The Booker 4 Life!

Jobber

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Millar13 View Post
    Nice concept although...

Mizzou = REAL TIGERS

LSU = Lil' Pussy Cats
    Though you'll find this strange, I freakin agree. I hate both teams in real life. Yet, I'm using them, strange.

Jobber

Status

Louisiana State University
    Press Conference
    7:30 PM EST

*The Press has assembled in the press room they are all waiting patiently for Athletic Director Joe Alleva to enter the room which he does.*

*Joe heads to the table and clears his throat before starting this press conference*

Joe:
    Thank you to everyone for coming here tonight. This will be a defining moment in LSU history, as I am proud to announce the newest head coach of the Louisiana State Tigers. A former offensive coordinator at the University of Kentucky and Head Football coach at Dartmouth University. Aaron Chapman.

*Aaron enters the room and shakes the hand of his new boss*

Aaron:
    Thank you Mr. Alleva for this opportunity to lead this team to success that people can't imagine

*Joe nods his head in agreement and they both sit down ready to
    answer questions*

Reporter 1:
    Now Mr. Alleva why did you hire Mr Chapman over other candidates to replace Les Miles?

Joe:
    Well, while he was a coordinator at Kentucky we were sending scouts to look over their offense. And we we're very interested, we originally wanted to hire him as a coordinator or scout. However that was when he accepted the offer for Dartmouth. And now we sit here today naming him the newest head coach of this Football team.

Reporter 2:
    Mr Chapman, not many of us are familiar with your style, what styles of offense and defense will be implemented this season?

Aaron:
    I will be using the styles of offense that I used at Dartmouth. We will be running a basic 4-3 defense and for our offense we will be using a spread offense based around the passing game.

Reporter 3:
    Mr. Chapman, if you may, which one of your games this season will you be circling as the biggest game of your season?

Aaron:
    I feel that all of our games are huge, but the one game we're looking at is the game against the Gators. That will determine whether or not we are an elite team in the SEC.

Reporter 4:
    Mr Chapman, Do you think that this team has all the talent to take it all this season?

Aaron: I
    think that we have a great defense that will be the key to our season, however I think that we will need to improve slightly on the offensive side of the ball.

Reporter 5:
    Yes Mr Chapman, what are your reactions to your brother recieving the head coaching job at USC?

Aaron:
    *Laughs* I'm happy for my brother, and I hope he succeeds at his job. Now thank you everyone for coming out today, however I must be going. Thanks again for coming.

*Both Chapman and Alleva stand up and leave the press room*

END OF PRESS CONFERENCE.

Indy Talent

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Continue with this, it is good.

Thread Information