View Poll Results: Devil's Playground

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ultimate Pain(c)

3 50.00%
  • Jack Adams

3 50.00%

Thread: Meltdown: World Heavyweight Championship - Ultimate Pain (c) vs. Jack Adams

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Meltdown: World Heavyweight Championship - Ultimate Pain (c) vs. Jack Adams

Ultimate Pain. What else needs to be said when you say this name? He has had the most dominant championship reign in the company's history. Ryan Hall, Roberto, Rich Stone, etc. Many have fallen to Pain, whether it was clean or dirty. His dominance goes without mention.

Has his dominance, along with the Brotherhood, gone too far? Roberto was recently ambushed and put on the injured list. Alot of the blame goes into the direction of the World Heavyweight Champion.

The main man to put the blame on Pain and the Brotherhood is Dr Jack Adams, you will take out the stable by any means necessary.

Adams will be getting his first ever World Title match in CWA. Pain does not see Adams as a force to be reckoned with.

But, the most important factor coming into play is that the referee duties lie in the hands of Pain's former friend and stablemate, The Guardian Devil, who has stated he will call a fair match?

How will Devil affect the outcome? Will Adams triumph or does Pain win again?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

Re: Meltdown: World Heavyweight Championship - Ultimate Pain (c) vs. Jack Adams

Gotta go with Ulti on this one

Scumbag Role Model

Status

I dunno. This is going to be too close. I have a feeling Jack Adams will squeeze this out though.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

This one will be really close as well, but I think Ultimate Pain has to still be considered the favourite...with that being said, Doc Adams for the (small) upset.

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

I'm going to go with Brain, I really struggle for ideas thesedays, plus I'm polite like that lol.

Should be close either way. Looking forward to it.

And he scores goals...!

Thread Information