Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Adrenaline Rush - September 9th 2009 - Live from Pittsburgh, PN

God

Status

Adrenaline Rush - September 9th 2009 - Live from Pittsburgh, PN

vs.

- Jay Walters is feeling like he has been robbed in recent weeks and thus looks as if he will no longer show mercy.
    - Damage Nixon hasn’t had that great of a start to his CWA career but looks to turn it around tonight.

Damage Nixon starts the match by charging at Walters with a Spear. Nixon takes Walters down with a lot of impact and decides a celebration is in order. Nixon climbs the ropes and poses for the fans as Walters holds his ribs on the mat. Nixon continues to pose for much longer than he should have and ends up getting clubbed in the back by Walters before receiving a power bomb from the second rope. Walters backs up into the corner before charging at a kneeling Nixon and hitting the C.O.I for the three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 4 minutes and 02 seconds, Jay Walters.

Instead of celebrating his victory, Walters asks for a mic to make his announcement. The crowd is booing hysterically as he stands there with his head looking down at the mat and with a mic in hand.

Jay Walters continues staring down at the mat and in his own little world lifts the mic to his mouth as he speaks.

Walters: Boo all you want I don’t give a shit.

This just triggers more boo’s towards The New Chapter.

Walters: Management I hope your listening because I’m getting straight to the point. For weeks now you have booked me in worthless matches that mean nothing and you expect me to walk to the ring with a smile. I smile no more!

Jay is still staring at the mat.

Walters: You have decided I’m not worth pushing and you have closed the door on me. But your not the first to have done this and you wont be the last. CWA offers the world some great wrestling. It offers great champions, tag teams, and factions.

Jay pauses.

Walters: Speaking of factions.. The Brotherhood. The self-proclaimed rulers of CWA. A team that consists of perhaps the best tag team in CWA, the best X Fly competitor in CWA and not forgetting The world champion Ultimate Pain.

The crowd boo at the champs name.

Walters: Believe me when I say it I have nothing against you guys, you’re smart. A team is what’s needed to make people notice. And noticed they have.

Jay raises his head.

Walters: I came up with an idea as I was watching you guys take control, as you guys showed your dominance and stuck it to the man.

Jay smiles towards the camera.

Walters: My idea was to get back at management by creating a poison to take CWA down. Creating a team to challenge all. To create what will be known simply as “The Chamber” and all our victims will be locked within.

Jay Walters drops the mic before leaving the ring.

The opening notes of Supernaut ring out over the arena, the lights go out, until spotlights begin to zoom around the crowd. Finally the spotlights all aim at the top of the ramp, where Ultimate Pain is standing in his usual pre-rehearsed pose, World Title in hand above his head. Pain is dressed unusually casual tonight, in a pair of jeans, a simple grey tee, but with his over-sized aviators on as ever. However, unlike recent times, Pain is coming down to the ring alone. The crowd gives him his traditional mixed reception as he saunters down to the entrance ramp. Pain ignores any requests from the crowd for recognition from him. Pain finally reaches the ring, throwing his title over the ropes, before sliding in and picking it up again. Pain climbs a turnbuckle and once again raises his title, causing a chorus of boos to come from one section of the crowd in particular. Pain waits for a moment, lapping up this reception almost as if he feeds off it, before hopping down, and making his way over to demand a microphone from Lindsay Monahan which he is given immediately. Pain allows the crowd to quieten down before he raises the microphone to his mouth, and begins to speak.

Ultimate Pain: Thank you all for the kind, warm reception here in Pittsburgh.

Pain of course gets a huge cheap pop from the crowd.

Ultimate Pain: It never fails to amuse me how quickly you idiots can change your mind.

And just as quickly the crowd turn on Pain again and return to their booing of him.

Ultimate Pain: Now, I'm sure everyone out here is wondering why I've came down here solo to address you all tonight. Well, I thought as the Champ, and more importantly, as the leader of the Brotherhood, I'd come down by myself to allow for a more serious approach for a change. There's been a lot of stories going around CWA these past few weeks regarding the 'Hood amongst others and I felt it was my place to set the record straight.

Pain takes out a piece of paper with a few notes on it, before returning his attention to the crowd.

Ultimate Pain: Let me see here, rumour number one; Joey ripped into Matt and I backstage after last week's defeat. Let's put one thing straight here, Joey and I respect each other a hell of a lot, and there is no way he would go backstage and dare question my commitment to a match. I went out there last week and gave my all for the 'Hood, as there's nothing I hate more than losing. If someone wants to say I didn't twist my knee last week, they can go and talk to the medics that examined me. I can't help that it happened at such a bad time for me and my team. So not Joey, nor anyone else will ever question my performance in a match.

Pain clearly angry at the thought of anyone ever thinking he hadn't put his all into a match takes a moment to calm himself down, before returning to his little scrap of paper. He reads carefully what it says, before once again lifting his head to the audience.

Ultimate Pain: Rumour number two; The Brotherhood's days as the most dominant force in wrestling are coming to an end. Last I checked we lost one match, that frankly means nothing more than we know we have to up our games this week. More important than any of these stupid tag matches Anderson feels the need to keep putting us in, is who's holding the titles. Let's have a run-down here, World Heavyweight Champion, check, X-Fly Champion, check, Tag Team Champions, check, and I guess uh, Women's Champion, check. So that obviously means we still hold every title in CWA, and come Meltdown that trend will continue. By no means are the Brotherhood going anywhere, anytime soon, and we are going to continue to be the force we always have been, starting tonight. So Nick Arsen and Rich Stone are not going to be facing the calamitous Brotherhood that everyone saw last week. Not a chance. No, they're going to be facing the Brotherhood that every time we walk out to the ring, people fear us.

Pain takes a final look at his piece of paper, before crumpling it up and throwing it at the fans who were booing hardest at him earlier. Much to the amusement of Pain, instead of irritating them, anyone in close attendance makes a grab for the paper, trying to take it home as a souvenir.

Ultimate Pain: Final rumour now then; well, it's more of a fact really. Joey intentionally slapped Matt last week, as a means to tag him. I've saw the replays of it, yes Joey appears to have slapped him to tag him into the match, but Matt deserved that and a lot more if you ask me. He showed no desire out there, no commitment, and I'm ashamed to not only call him a 'Hoodlum at the moment, but more so to call him my brother. He's got a lot of work to do to prove himself worthy to be a 'Hood member again anytime soon.

Pain listens to the murmurings from the crowd, trying to figure out if Matt is indeed a member of the Brotherhood at present or not. Pain appears to be in no distinct rush to clarify, quickly moving on.

Ultimate Pain: So Nick and Rich, you aren't going to take the easy way out by pinning Matt this week. If you're going to get the win over the 'Hood tonight, you're going to have to beat The Real Deal or The...

Pain looks straight into the camera, and slips his aviators off.

Ultimate Pain: Ullllllllllltimaaaaate...Paaaaaaain! And just to make things a little clearer for you, that is no easy feat!

Pain drops his mic, taunting the crowd once again as he makes his way to the back.

vs.

- The Bulldog made an impressive start to his CWA career last week.
    - Ralph McCoy will be looking to build his momentum heading into Meltdown.

The Bulldog started the match how he intended to finish by using his raw power to dominate the much smaller McCoy. Bulldog with several clotheslines and spine busters in the early going to try and wear out McCoy but McCoy is nothing if not resilient and kicked out of every pin attempt. The Bulldog started to grow frustrated and decided to work on the already injured back of McCoy with a tight bear hug. Bulldog hoisted McCoy off the ground and swung him like a rag doll. McCoy was in agony but fought out with a series of head butts. The Bulldog seemed to get annoyed at the head butts and charged with a shoulder block but was out paced by McCoy who hit a standing dropkick to floor the Bulldog. McCoy used the ropes to build up speed for a running senton splash before heading to the top rope. McCoy waited for the Bulldog to get back to his feet before hitting a cross body off the top for a long two count.

McCoy again used the ropes to build up speed but this time Bulldog was ready for him and hit the shoulder tackle that he tried earlier to send McCoy down to the mat with a hard landing. The Bulldog pulled McCoy back to his feet and hit a single arm choke slam before deciding to insult the fans at ringside. McCoy started to stir but Bulldog pulled him back to his feet and lifted him up onto his shoulders for an F-5. Bulldog decided to make McCoy think about it by pacing the ring with McCoy on his shoulders. The delay was all McCoy needed as he kneed his way out before sliding down the back. Bulldog turned and walked into a step up enzugiri. Bulldog stumbles as McCoy jumps onto his back and hit’s the Yoshi Tonic for the quick three count.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 8 minutes and 16 seconds, via Pinfall, Ralph McCoy!

McCoy raises back to his feet to celebrate as The Bulldog cant believe he got beat by someone so much smaller. McCoy climbs to the middle rope and salutes the fans until he is clubbed from behind by the Bulldog. The Bulldog again puts McCoy on his shoulders and this time hit’s a Death Valley Driver. The Bulldog pulls McCoy up again but this time just holds him in place as he looks up the entrance ramp. The camera turns to see Ruben Johns heading to the ring with a crown on his head and a long robe dragging behind him. Ruben appears to give the Bulldog some sort of signal as the Bulldog makes McCoy fly by sending him over the ropes and crashing down in front of Ruben. The Bulldog exit’s the ring almost immediately and stands in front of Ruben. Bulldog pulls McCoy to his knees where Ruben has some less than friendly words for the plucky underdog. Ruben slaps Ralph who tries to fight back but is too worn down. Bulldog lets go of Ralph and locks eyes with Ruben before shaking his hand and heading backstage together.

vs.

- Guardian Devil has been on a mission to cleanse CWA in recent weeks.
    - Mike Rotch is a CWA Original but has never won in CWA.

Mike Rotch makes eye contact with Devil and immediately knows this isn’t going to be good. In an attempt to limit the damage and maybe save his career, Rotch lays down for Devil and offers to let him pin him. Devil doesn’t work by the hour and takes the easiest win he is likely to ever have.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 24 seconds, The Guardian Devil.

Devil seems quite proud of himself for beating his personal best by seven seconds. Mike Rotch is happy to be a part of it and offers a hand shake to Devil. Devil accepts the hand shake but doesn’t let go, instead Devil pulls Rotch in and quickly gets him in position for the Holy Driver. Devil pauses for a second before dropping Rotch down hard. Devil gets back to his feet and appears to be thinking of his next move. Several seconds pass before an evil smile comes across the face of Devil. Devil goes under the ring and brings out a table as well as a steel chair. Devil sets up the table before going around ringside and finding a can of petrol that someone bizarrely left behind. Devil puts it to good use by using it to set the table on fire. Devil pulls Rotch to his feet and power bombs the unfortunate victim into the flaming table. Devil sets up the steel chair and takes a seat to watch Rotch burn.

Dr. Adams and Jerry Black are stowing gear in a locker and talking about their match tonight. Dr. Adams is looking through his bags and then suddenly appears frustrated.

Adams: I left something in the car, I'll be right back.

Black sees Adams leave and watches him walk a few feet down the hall. He then heads back to the locker, reaches into his bag, and pulls out a stack of flyers. He hands one out to everyone in the room with a little sly grin on his face. Adams finally gets back and Jerry quickly hides the flyers.

Black: Find it, Doc?

Adams: (reading) "Jerry Black organizing a celebration party."

Black tries to hide his surprise.

Black: eh.. he he.. What?

Adams: It's right here in black and white. "...by organizing a post match party to celebrate."

Black: Oh, Doc... You know as well as I do that you can't trust them dirt sheets. They ain't nothin' but a page full of guesses written by a bunch of marks. You know bet-

Adams holds up a piece of paper right in Jerry's face.

Adams: This is the CWA Newswire. It holds a fair bit more credibility than a dirt sheet, don't you think?

Black knows he's busted, and wracks his brain for the right thing to say.

Black: ...Surprise?

Adams wads the paper and tosses it at the nearest wastebasket, missing by a mile. He starts unpacking his gear, visibly pissed.

Adams: You're one of the most superstitious people I've ever met. Why would you risk "jinxing" us like this?

Black: Maybe I just got overly excited. You're on your way to your first heavyweight championship of your career, kid. I know you're going to win, so I just wanted to make sure you get the recognition and accolades you deserve. That kind of thing takes planning.

Adams: I appreciate it, I really do. I just don't want to look past anyone, including Don de Vries, and assume I'm going to win. Overconfidence can be hell on a career. You know that.

Black: I wouldn't call it overconfidence. I'd call it... uh... Party Insurance. Yeah.

Adams rolls his eyes and gives the faintest hint of a smile.

Black: That's better. Now, onto this disabled man you're facing tonight. Make sure yo-

Adams: Disabled?

Black: He calls himself The Elephant Man, doesn't he? That's a serious condition, least I read.

Adams: Sometimes I think you suddenly forget how to be serious when you need to be serious the most.

Black: You already know how to tackle a guy his size and his style. You've been watching his matches all week. There's no coaching I can do at this point that would help. Plus, you're wound up like a spring, man. I'm just trying to lighten the mood.

Adams: Fair enough. Hey, where did you put your...

Adams reaches into Jerry's bag, but comes out with one of the flyers he was handing out earlier.

Adams: Oh, hell. No pressure, right?

Black just takes a shot from his flask, grins and shrugs as we go back to ringside.

CWA World Tag Team Championships
    © with vs.

- The Future, along with the Ultimate Pain, are the longest reigning champions in CWA history.
    - Hardcore Hell are attempting to become CWA World Tag Team Champions for the first time tonight.

Axl Storm and Tony Burlom start the match with Burlom taking the advantage of Axl being over cocky. Burlom locks in a side headlock and does his best to keep Axl away from the ropes. Axl fights out with punches to the kidneys before sending Burlom off the ropes. Burlom comes back at a high pace and Axl reacts first with a drop toe hold to put Burlom down. Axl follows up by going after the left knee with stomps and kicks. Axl tries to apply an STF but Burlom elbows out and reaches the bottom rope. Burlom pulls himself back up and the two lock up again. Axl gains the advantage with a thumb to the eye followed by a swift kick to the knee cap that has Burlom in agony. Axl puts on a spinning toe hold before tagging in Daren Storm.

Daren Storm hit’s a grounded Dragon Screw before turning Burlom for a half crab. Devon Jones comes in to make the save and break the hold. As the official tries to get Jones out of the ring, Axl comes back in and assists with a Knee breaker from the middle rope to Burlom. Daren Storm locks in the half crab again but Burlom isn’t going to let this opportunity slip away from him and crawls to the bottom rope for the break. Burlom this time crawls out of the ring for some rest but Axl has other ideas. Axl comes from behind and clips the knee of Burlom before sending him knees first into the steel ring steps. Devon Jones has had enough and shoves past the referee to get a hold of Daren Storm.

Jones grabs Daren by the head and smashes his into the back with a stiff head butt to send Daren to the mat. Jones pulls Daren back up and hit’s a snap suplex before hitting a back body drop on the charging Axl Storm. Devon Jones backs up into the corner and hits Axl with a bicycle kick to send him crashing out of the ring. Daren Storm tries for a dropkick but Jones dodges it and hit’s a super kick to floor Daren again. Devon Jones pulls Daren back to his feet and sets up for a power bomb but Alexis makes her presence felt by appearing on the ring apron as the right time. Jones is distracted along with the official and receives a low blow for his lack of focus. Daren Storm hit’s the Future Shock and Alexis drops back to the floor having done her job perfectly. The official turns his attention back to the match and makes the three count on Jones.

Lindsay Monahan: Your winners, in 12 minutes and 36 seconds, via pinfall, and still the CWA World Tag Team Champions, The Future.

The Future and Alexis celebrate in the ring with their title belts in hand. The celebrations are cut short when TJ Styles and The Machine run to the ring for some post match action. All four men come out swinging as Alexis backs up into the corner out of harms way and waits for an opening to give her team the advantage. Alexis gets the legs pulled out from under her as Alexa, wearing a bandanna, pulls her out of the ring completely and starts with punches of her own. Alexis tries to cover up but has little success as Alexa beats her down to the floor before starting with the kicks. The Machine has gained a big advantage over Axl Storm and hit’s a choke slam to take him out of action. Daren Storm had gained the upper hand on TJ Styles but the Machine clubs him from behind and ends it. TJ hit’s a European uppercut to send Daren stumbling into the Machine who hit’s a second choke slam. Alexa throws Alexis back into the ring and right into the path of TJ and The Machine. Alexis tries to run but Alexa hit’s a spear to floor her. Alexa pulls Alexis back to her feet and feeds her to the Machine who hit’s a third choke slam this time landing Alexis on top of both Daren and Axl to make a pyramid. TJ, The Machine and Alexa pick up the three title belts and raise them in victory before tossing them back to the Future who lay motionless in the ring.

vs.

- Don de Vries is looking for his first gold in CWA at Meltdown.
    - Dr. Jack Adams is looking to become the first man to be both Lightweight and Heavyweight Champion in CWA.

Lindsay Monahan: The following contest is scheduled for one fall! Introducing first from Cape Town, RSA, weighting in at 280 lbs...this is the number one contender to the X-Fly Championship belt, The Elephant Man Don De Vries!

"Never Scared" by Bone Crusher hits and out comes De Vries. The fans boo the big man, but he doesn't seem to care a bit. He makes his way down the ramp and inside the ring. Runs the ropes a bit and then waits for his opponent by his corner.

Lindsay Monahan: And introducing now his opponent. Hailing from Toronto, Ontario, Canada, weighting in at 214 lbs...this is the number contender to the World Heavyweight Championship belt, the Master of Submissions Doctor Jack Adams!

The fans jump to their feet and look over the entrance way as "Headstrong" begins playing and everyone begins to applaud their favourite superstar! The Doctor makes his way down the ring obviously enjoying the ovation he is receiving. He gets in the ring and we are set to go.

Before they even lock up, the fans start a thundering "Break his Back!" chant. Adams and De Vries lock up and Don just shoves him down. The Elephant Man seems just too strong for the Doctor. They are about to lock up again, but this time the Doc hits him with a kick to the stomach. Adams now whips him to the ropes and hits a clothesline, but De Vries doesn't go down. The Doc runs the ropes himself and hits another clothesline on Don, but he doesn’t stays on his feet again. The Doc goes for a body slam, but Don blocks it and hits him with a body slam of his own. Don hits another body slam and then goes for the pin...

1...2...and Doc kicks out!

Don picks Adams up and lifts him up with Gorilla Press to show off his strength. After a few seconds up in the air, Don releases the hold and Adams crashes to the mat. Don believes he can win this one now and decides to go for the Elephant Driver. Don, with Adams on his shoulder, gets ready to hit his move, but Doc slides out the back and hits the big man with a huge back cracker. Doc picks Don up and whips him to the turnbuckle, but Don reverses it and Adams is the one hitting the turnbuckle. Don decides to follow it up with a clothesline, but Doc moves and Don hits nothing but hard turnbuckles. De Vries is on the floor now and Doc, the opportunist he is, decides to lock in the Final Adjustment...he does and just like that, this could be over.

Don is screaming in pain, yet not tapping out, but how long can he hold on for...but WAIT A MINUTE...it's Ultimate Pain and Joey Nicholas!

The two jackals run down to the ring and assault both man. The ref calls for the bell and this match is a no contest now. Ultimate Pain and Joey Nicholas beat up on Adams and Don until security comes down to the ring for the save. It doesn't matter though, the message has been delivered and the Brotherhood seem satisfied.

Backstage we join Michelle Kelly and the Future.

Michelle Kelly: I am standing here with the very fortunate CWA World Tag Team Champions, The Future, who earlier tonight cheated their way to yet another cheap victory.

Daren Storm: Aren’t you supposed to be impartial?

Michelle Kelly: Says who? Everyone saw the two of you cheat before getting your asses handed to you.

Axl Storm: I don’t know what match you…..

Axl Storm gets cut off halfway through his statement by Uncle Salvatore who grabs the hand of Daren Storm and puts ink on his finger tips before printing them into his note book.

Daren Storm: What the hell are…

Uncle Salvatore raises one finger to silence Daren Storm before he moves on and takes Axl Storm’ finger prints. Sal checks out the prints and seems satisfied with how they have turned out.

Uncle Salvatore: Grazie.

Uncle Salvatore turns and walks off in search of some more evidence. Michelle Kelly figures she may get a story out of this and abandons the interview set to follow Salvatore.

We go backstage to the catering table where the unofficial CWA Women’s Champion Alexis is picking up some snacks for herself. Alexis goes about her business in her own little world until Victoria Stone steps up beside her and starts to take some snacks for herself. The two don’t even acknowledge each other but the tension is obvious between the two. Luckily, nothing further comes of it as Alexis walks away with her plate full.

vs.

- Embarrassingly, The Ultimate Pain is yet to win a Tag Team Match in CWA.
    - Rich Stone and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen will be opponents at Meltdown.

Lindsay Monahan: This next match is scheduled for one fall and it is the Main Event of the evening! Introducing first at a combined weight of 478 lbs, The Ultimate Pain and Joey Nicholas, they are the Brotherhood!

The Ultimate Pain and Joey Nicholas both make their way out with belts around their waists and smirks on their faces. Tonight The Brotherhood are looking for revenge, having lost on the previous Adrenaline Rush in Atlanta. They get inside the ring and await impatiently for their opponents.

Lindsay Monahan: And introducing now their opponents, coming in at a combined weight of 444 lbs, the team of Nickolas Kennedy Arsen and The Future Rich Stone!

Arsen's music hits and he makes his way out first. Tonight he is teaming up with Rich Stone, but I wonder if they'll be able to get along. Arsen slaps hands with a few of his fans before getting in the ring.

Now it's Rich Stone's turn to come out and like always he is accompanied by his beautiful wife Victoria. The two walk down the ramp ignoring all the fans. Rich Stone gets in the ring and we are finally ready to go.

The bell rings and after some arguing, I guess Stone will start for his team, while Joey Nicholas will begin for his. Stone and The Real Deal start circling the ring and both look focused. These men are no strangers to each other as Stone is the first and only man to ever have pinned the current X-Fly Champion. Joey races at Stone first. Stone knocks him down with a shoulder block. Rich follows in but Joey turns quickly, catching him with a boot to the face. Joey then backs up and signals to Ultimate Pain who laughs. The Future is up and Nicholas whips him off the ropes and nails a back body drop. Joey waits for Stone to get up and as he does, he nails him with a clothesline. It's been all Joey Nicholas as he is getting ready to deliver the Deal Breaker. Stone gets up and Joey delivers the kick, but Rich blocks it and delivers a huge clothesline. Stone is exhausted and after some struggling makes it to his corner where he is able to tag Arsen in. Arsen goes straight to work and after a few rights to Nicholas face, he hits him with a huge belly to belly suplex. Arsen picks Joey up, but Joey pokes him in the eye and right away tags the World Champion in. Ultimate Pain climbs the ropes and hits a flyin' cross body and goes straight for the pin...

1...2...and Arsen kicks out.

Pain keeps the pressure on his opponent and pushes him to his corner where he nails him with some punches. Arsen tries to push him off but as he does Pain takes him down with a chop block. Pain moves away from Arsen and distracts the ref, and Joey right away takes the opportunity to strangle Arsen with the tape from his wrist. Pain goes back to work, grabs Arsen and nails him with a few European uppercuts. Arsen is down and Pain once again goes for the pin...

1...2...and Stone breaks the count by kicking Pain in the head.

Pain can smell victory now, and gets ready to hit Arsen with the Ulti Bomb, but Arsen low blows him and both men are now down. They are both trying to make the tag. Arsen makes it to his corner first and tags Stone in. Stone runs to the Brotherhood's corner and right before Pain is about to make the tag, he hits Joey Nicholas with a big boot knocking him down to the floor. Now gets to work on Pain. Stone hits Pain with a set or rapid punches, then delivers a neck breaker. Stone goes for the pin...

1...2...Pain kicks out just in time.

Pain is in trouble and Stone drags him to his corner where he hits him with a body slam. He then tags Arsen back in. Arsen works on his knee a bit, then locks in a figure four leg lock. Pain is screaming in agony, but somehow he is able to reverse it and now Arsen is the one in trouble. Pain releases the hold and tags Joey in. Joey right away picks Arsen up, whips him off the ropes and hits him with Deal Breaker. Arsen is out. Joey goes for the pin...

1...2...Stone in again to break the count.

Joey picks Arsen up and drags to his corner by the hair and then tags Pain back in. Pain decides to lock in a sleeper hold. Arsen is struggling and it looks like he is about to fall asleep, but somehow manages to get enough strength to hit a desperate stunner on the Champ. Arsen looks towards Stone, but decides not to tag him in and instead goes to work on Pain. Stone doesn't seem to like it at all. Arsen is getting a second wind though and he is pumped. Right, left, right, left, Pain is dizzy. Arsen now is in total control and after a huge Piledriver, he decides to go for the Change your Mindset. Arsen drags Pain to his corner, and hits his move...but as Arsen is about to go for the cover, Stone tags himself in and tries to steal the victory for his team...

1...2...and surprising Arsen is the one pulling Stone off of Pain.

The two partners are now face to face and they are about to get it on. Pain in the meanwhile crawls to his corners and tags Joey Nicholas back in. Arsen notices the tag and turns to Joey, but Stone hits his partner from behind with an elbow to the back of the head which stuns Arsen and this gives Joey the perfect opportunity to hit the Deal Breaker again...Joey hits his move, goes for the cover and this time Stone just stands there watching...

1...2...3!

Lindsay Monahan: Your winner, in 56 minutes and 34 seconds, The Brotherhood.

The Brotherhood have won a hard fought match, but it doesn’t look like they are done. Both Pain and Nicholas decide to lay a post match beating on the fallen Arsen. Stone in the meanwhile has left the ring and has no intension of helping his partner. They work on Arsen a bit, but before they can 'cause any real damage, Doctor Jack Adams charges to the ring with a steel chair in hand. Adams swings at Pain but Pain tries to back off. Nicholas hits Adams from behind with a low blow before Pain the chair from Adams and shows him how it’s done. Don de Vries runs to the ring next looking for some revenge on Nicholas. De Vries slides into the ring and is jumped by both Pain and Nicholas. Ralph McCoy is next to try his luck as Nicholas is once again the target. Nicholas is soon on the wrong end of a double team attempt by McCoy and de Vries as Nickolas Kennedy Arsen has gotten hit hands on the Ultimate Pain once more. Pain uses a thumb to the eye before rolling out of the ring. Nicholas is whipped off the ropes but instead of continuing to fight he grabs the ropes and slides out of the ring as well. Pain ducks just in time as Adams throws a steel chair in his direction. Pain and Nicholas laugh it off and back up the ramp but get cut off by Charles W. Anderson who has a mic in hand.

Charles Anderson: I had a feeling something like this would happen so I have taken some premature action and made some changes to Meltdown. Joey Nicholas, as always you seem to be very popular so your title defence against Don de Vries and Ralph McCoy is now a Lumberjack match.

Joey Nicholas isn’t at all happy with that announcement as he knows his friends are few and far between in CWA.

Charles Anderson: Now, as for Rich Stone vs. Nickolas Kennedy Arsen, I have a feeling that match wont take place inside the ring for very long so I’m officially making it a No Disqualification match.

Nickolas Kennedy Arsen seems quite pleased to hear that he can bash Rich Stone’s head in with a chair and not lose. Rich Stone isn’t at ringside, so we don know how he is taking it.

Charles Anderson: And last but by no means least, The Ultimate Pain vs. Dr. Jack Adams. The Brotherhood interfering are my biggest worry here. We tried a cage match a few months ago and had some success but we’re not going to do that again. I’ve come up with something better. A very special stipulation to ensure that no-one interferes in the match. Would you care to know what it is.

Both Ultimate Pain and Dr. Jack Adams finally agree on something as they would both like to know what they are up against.

Charles Anderson: Perhaps I should have said who. Pain, Adams, meet your very special referee at Meltdown.

Charles Anderson takes a step to the side as Holy Diver blasts out over the PA system and the Guardian Devil joins Charles Anderson atop the entrance ramp in a referee shirt. Pain has his head in his hands while Adams seems rather indifferent and unsure what to make of it. We get a close up of Guardian Devil shaking hands with Charles Anderson to end the show.

++Quick Results++
    Jay Walters def Damage Nixon via Pinfall
    Ralph McCoy def The Bulldog via Pinfall
    Guardian Devil def Mike Rotch via Pinfall
    The Future def Hardcore Hell via Pinfall
    Don de Vries vs Dr. Jack Adams is deemed a No Contest
    The Brotherhood def Rich Stone and Nickolas Kennedy Arsen

++GFX BY++
    Dr. Doom
    God

++Matches Written By++
    Roberto
    God

++Matches Graded By++
    God
    PeaceSells
    Roberto

++Promo's By++
    God
    The Brain
    Jay M. Punkster
    PeaceSells
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Ratchet

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: Adrenaline Rush - September 9th 2009 - Live from Pittsburgh, PN

Wow what a way to end the show!
    Meltdown looks a hellevua alot more interesting now
    *You must spread some rep around before giving it to God Again*

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Awesome show, the new chapter entitled "the chamber" begins.

CWA'S New Chapter is about to begin

Ratchet

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jay M. Punkster View Post
    Awesome show, the new chapter entitled "the chamber" begins.
    That was another thing, i'm really curious as to where that angle goes as well

True Heart and Emotion

Status

its going to be intresting

Broadcast Journalist

Status

Good show. The chamber, eh? Interesting. Also, was Johns channeling William Regal?

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Quote Originally Posted by !Tomas! View Post
    Wow what a way to end the show!
    Meltdown looks a hellevua alot more interesting now
    *You must spread some rep around before giving it to God Again*
    Hey, I am the one who wrote the Main Event and Doc Adams/Don De Vries match...

Anyway, nice show, a lot of great stuff and Meltdown promises to be one amazing PPV.

Dat ass....

Status
      Country                    us=United States

Great show again. Love the graphics attached to each match. GD fixin to get into some shenanigans at the PPV after another horrific beat down. I gotta run over my record again, see what I'm at now.

Is Jay asking for some competition?

Props to all involved.

Team Cyrush T: ftBest

But Who's Buying?
    Cumine the Trine!

Status

Yeah, looking forward to see what The Chamber's about.

Great twist with GD becoming the ref at Meltdown.

And he scores goals...!

True Heart and Emotion

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Guardian Devil View Post
    Great show again. Love the graphics attached to each match. GD fixin to get into some shenanigans at the PPV after another horrific beat down. I gotta run over my record again, see what I'm at now.

Is Jay asking for some competition?

Props to all involved.
    Im still only getting over you beating me like three years ago and taking my belt away from me. just thinking about it makes me tear up.. lol

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

The Chamber uh...you know I could sue you for copyright infringement right?

True Heart and Emotion

Status

that you could. on the other hand you could also join it instead

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Quote Originally Posted by Jay M. Punkster View Post
    that you could. on the other hand you could also join it instead
    I could I guess, but I actually got no problem with management

True Heart and Emotion

Status

if you say so.......

Danger Zone

Status

brotherhood wins again, oh well I did the best I could with the time that I have Meltdown is goign to be a challenge for sure

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Yeah. Meltdown should be fun. I've got to make up for that disspointment this week.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Ratchet

Status

You guys act like we won in decisive fashion lol
    it was to continue your feud it looks like

Scumbag Role Model

Status

Oh, I don't mind that. It looked great. Credit to Roberto. I'm talking about my promo. It was a rushed effort.
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

Danger Zone

Status

Quote Originally Posted by !Tomas! View Post
    You guys act like we won in decisive fashion lol
    it was to continue your feud it looks like
    I jsut hates losing lol, Looks like Joey is going to have something to twitter about later

Ratchet

Status

Yeah me too i've lost way too many tag efforts for my liking
    I was just thinking about what to say too

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information