Character rep:
    Brad Pitt

Trained By:
    Little Guido
    Yugito Yen

Enterance Theme:
    -Down & Out - Kid Cudi (CWA)
    -B-Boy Stance - Cassidy (LPW)
    -Gimme That Remix - Chris Brown Feat. Lil Wayne (EWF)

Alignment: Heel

Gimmick: Dark & mysterious

Biography:
    Jack Wesley Granville was born in London in May 5th 1990 to his mother, who was a Irish women and his father who was a English business man.

Early Life
    Growing up in seprate homes in London was difficult for Jack as his parents never married. His mother lived in North London & His Father in East London. He was sent to boarding school in North East, London as a compremise but mainly because of a court order. His father immigrated to France leaving his mother to bring up the 11 year old Jack on here own. Insted of fighting Jack's father in a legal battle she moved herself and young jack to Limerick in Ireland. He enrolled into a boarding school whilest his mum went from bad to worse as her boyfriend would repeatidly beat her infront of Jack. His mother still dates the same man that beat her and in fact plan on getting married despite Jack's displeasure.

While at the All-Ireland Boarding School Jack's grades fell and he was diagnosed with dyslexia. His frustraion at home and school where building up inside him but luckily he found a surprising outlet for his anger. Jack had always been a wrestling fan and when the oppertuinity for a wrestling summer camp in Canada came along it was to good to pass up.

Amature Wrestling
    During his brief time in Canada the 14 year old Jack competited on the Indy circuit as Jack O'Doherty and also because there was a Canadian wrestler there called Jake Granville. O'Doherty being his mothers madden name he decided to bill himself from Limerick Ireland, the place of his mothers birth. After 3 monthes in the amature wrestling camp he returned home to Ireland.

European Wrestling Federation
    Jack saw a advert in the paper that EWF was rolling into Dublin and was offering a 3 day training session for anyone over 18. Jack unfortunatly was 15 at the time but managed to lie and trick his way into the training sessions and due to his ammature wrestling background and his physical stature Jack stood out like a sore thumb and was offerd a 5 match contract which included 2 matches in EWF's up-comming Dublin Tour.

After a very long trip home and equally long disscussion with his mother he agreed to sign for EWF this turning pro at age 15. He made his debut in Dublin against Little Guido aka Nunzio who was a trainer for EWF and agreed to put Jack way over. Jack was wrestling under his real name and given the nick name "The One & Only" which was a backstage joke referring to the fact he had to change his in-ring name in Canada. After picking up 2 victorys against Little Guido EWF moved on to Belgium where the ever improving Jack Granville wrestled a 40 minute match against Nate Webb. After picking up his third straight win everything was going right until EWF landed in France and Jacks real father came along and reveiled his age to EWF staff claiming it was for his own safety, Jack was released instantly by EWF and sent back home to Ireland.

London Pro Wrestling
    After leaving school aged 17 Jack's close friend and trainer Little Guido took him in his own care to LPW. Jack was back in London where he was born but did not wish his friends to know so he donned a mask and LPW saw the debut of Lonestar. After a string of sucsessful matches in LPW he was quickly known as a inovator of moves, pulling shocking and Gravity Defying moves out of no where. In a cage match against well known Indy worker Chris Hero, Lonestar pulled off the first ever 900 Senton which is a triple rotation senton.

In LPW he had a unplenished record of 13 matches and 13 wins which was enough to earn him his first ever championship match which was schedualed for LPW's pay per view called All Or Nothing. He would fight for the LPW Heavyweight Title against Sterling James Keenan in a losing effort. This was infact Lonestar's only loss in LPW and his first loss in his career. He never got his rematch and went on to have a 24-1 record in LPW.

Controversy In Japan
    Jack, still as Lonestar left LPW as he felt he wasn't getting the oppertunitys he deserved and under guidence of his trainers at the time Little Guido and former Japanese wrestler Yugito Yen he moved to NJPW which was done despite the displasure of Yugito. Guido was unaware of Yugito's past with NJPW and did appoligize to his co-trainer. The compremise was a shock over night release from NJPW before a match and signing with American company CWA.

Clique Wrestling Alliance
    Jack made a over night signing with CWA and was instantly thrown into the fire. The plan was just to give the 19 Year Old a run out in his own country as a jobber in CWA's Meltdown event held in Granvilles home town London. He was signed on a one match basis and chose to use his mothers madden name once more and was given a dark gimmick.

He cut a promo before the match which was written for him. He was expected to be a jobber but grew through out the maymtch and ended up finishing 3rd in the X-Fly rankings match. After catching the CWA he signed a long term contract with CWA and won his first CWA match the following Adrenaline Rush.

Debut Match:
    Meltdown - London - X-Fly Rankings Match

Match Record:
    Won - 1
    Drew - 1
    Lost - 1

Fav moves:
    -Diving Clothesline
    -Bridging German suplex
    -Moonsault
    -Snap DDT
    -Snap Suplex
    -Neckbreaker
    -Pelé Kick
    -Fever Las Vegas (diving Knees to chest)
    -Sharpshooter
    -Dropsault
    -Enziguri
    -Brainbuster
    -Astrocade Maxxx (Springboard 630 Senton)
    -Throwback Neckbreaker
    -Flatline (Complete Shot)
    -Evil Monkey Suicide Drop (Suicide Corkscrew Splash To Outside)

Signature moves:
    -Electric Moonsault (Double Rotation Moonsault)
    -East Coast Pop (springboard dragonrana)
    -The 900 (900 Senton)
    -Lockdown (STF)
    -Fosbury Leg Drop (Standing Shooting Star Leg Drop)

Finishing moves:
    -The OD (Reverse STO)
    -Shooting Stardust (Corckscrew Shooting Star Press)
    Last edited by Sawyer; 01-22-2011 at 02:38 AM.

Scumbag Role Model

Status
      Country                    United States

Re: O'Doherty

New member! Damn, there are too many heels. Good stuff though, have an intro promo?
    -------
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiZ-R View Post
    What the fuck is happening to you guys? I once got a blowjob where she used her teeth a little bit too much and I ended up with a bloody dick, I still enjoyed the blowjob up to the point I started bleeding. I can honestly say that I have never had anything I would call a bad blowjob, that wasn't a great experience but up until I started gushing blood I was having a great time!
    Spoiler:

STOP!... Hammertime

Status
      Country                    uk_england=England

Il hook one up for you when I'm carded.. Anything you want it to be about ?

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status
    Well, I guess I better put my pants on!!!
      Country                    ca=Canada

Well, it should be a promo to introduce your guy....you should provide it before being booked for a match, so we can better understand your character and stuff.
    Last edited by Sawyer; 10-09-2009 at 10:52 AM.

God

Status

September 23rd 2009
    Meltdown

Silence..

What is silence ?.. Is it when you close your eyes and sit in a wide open space with no one aground for miles ?

No

Silence is the voice of death..

Sleep

What is sleep ? Is it when you close your eyes, put your head on a pillow and drift off into a world of imaginary thoghts ?

No

Sleep is the cousin of death...

Dreams

What are dreams ? Are they what we believe in or hope to achieve in life ?

No

Dreams are a blind death..

Nightmares ?

What are they ? Are they what scares us ?

Yes

They are hells thoughts

So.. What is Sucsess ?

What is CWA ?

What is X-Fly ?

Sucsess is the begining of the end

CWA is my new home

And the X- Fly.. Will soon be mine

I am O'Doherty!

I am The Dark Prince!
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Promo for Adrenaline Rush (Oct.7th/09)

Shimmers of excitment fill up the Adrenaline Rush arena to the brim as the audience cling on to the edge of the seats. Anticipation quickly realized as everyone in the arena rises to the feet as the arena lights dim.

Pause.

The sound of a funeral bell bellows as the crowds cheers quickly turn to jeers knowing "The Dark Prince" has arrived.
    The bell sounds once more but this time is accompanied with a single light highlighting his presents in the ring.

Standing with his trade mark grin, dark purple tights and a mic in his hand, he shrugs off the heat from the crowd as the new comer raises the mic to his lips

"Meltdown.. The X-Fly Rankings match... Third... Tell me... Sucsess or failure ?

the crowd boo as he glares at them with a caless look on his face

Sucsess!

You now know what my minimal standard is... I defeated 4 other men and finished third... And tonight on my Adrenaline Rush debut.. I team with 2 other competitors from my Meltdown match... And we face three other X-Fly competitors..

a "Your Not Irish" chant breaks out attempting to infuriate O'Doherty who simply raises the tone of his voice

And tonight!!... I will shut all your filthy traps up!.... Wave your pens in my face wanting an autograph then come out with shit like that ?... Your mothers must be proud of you all

the crowd rawr with disgust and contempt as a "Fuck you O'D" chant rings out. Still only lit by the single light, O'Doherty continues his slurr on the crowd

Silence is golden... But what is Silence ?

Is it putting all you ohffs to shame ? Is it sowing the lips shut of every one of you ?

Or is it winning tonights match and allowing you to scream how much you hate me ?

If a tree falls in the forrest it makes a noise especially if it falls on a hapless animal.. But sound can only exist if you let it...

I am 100% focused on my match tonight... I have watched all the footage I can grab and tonight I will feast on three hapless souls

And if any of my team "mates" get in my way... I will have no problem of ending them either

the crowd cry out with heat and hostility towards the nineteen year old, ambitious, creepy Irishman. The lights dim to blackness again as the familier echo of the bell rings out.

Moments pass.

When the lights flicker back all thats left in the ring are the attire O'D was wearing. The crowd murmer as we cut to commercial

Cult of Personality
    Sawyer

Status

Great profile...

God

Status

November 4th 2009

Lindsay Monahan: Ladies & Gentleman please welcome to the ring at this time, from London, England.. Mr. Jack Granville!

The crowd rise to the feet in anticipation of a brand new CWA Superstars. The electricity of a new arrival is on knife edge to the fans inside the arena.. until “Down & Out” by Kid Cudi echo’s out of the PA System sending the fans into rapturous boo’s jeers and chanting at the arrival of O’Doherty.

O’Doherty walks out from behind the back in a black suit with a ginger look about his face. His shoulders slumped over he takes a look over the arena full of upset fans with O’Dohertys actions from the last Adrenaline Rush. With no expression on his face he saunters down the ramp towards the ring. Feeling every jive from the fans, O’Doherty lowers his head in shame almost as he reaches the bottom of the ramp

He slides under the ropes and collects a mic that has been left on the mat for him. He stands up as the crowd still infuriated with “The Dark Prince” who really lived up to his name last time. His music stops, O’Doherty lets out a sigh as the crowd quietens down as O’Doherty lifts the mic to his mouth

O’Doherty: I need to explain my actions from the last Adrenaline Rush and what’s going down on tonight’s Rush.

The Crowd make the displeasure known as a “You Suck” Chants breaks out as O’Doherty wipes the sweat from his forehead

O’Doherty: Yes it’s true, the rumours, all of it. After last weeks Adrenaline Rush I was arrested on drug charges which have since been dropped and I think that... The truth is the best.

The arena hushes into a deadly silence at the shock of O’Dohertys apparent regret

O’Doherty: Yes, I admit it.. I have been using Cocaine... but thanks to actually a lot of friends in the back… which I honestly thought I didn’t have I am getting through this.. The rush and high I had caused my actions last week. People who know me, know that I have never physically been as bad as I was last week and unfortunately the Elephant Man bore the brunt of it. To Don De Vreis… I apologise…
    I have spoken to various executives.. And the rumours that I saw on the internet “O’Doherty released from CWA Contract” weren’t exactly false

The Crowd gasps, has O’Doherty really been released by CWA ?

O’Doherty: I have been released… but I have also signed a new, longer contract but the O’Doherty gimmick has gone.. My real name is Jack Granville... I’m 19 and I’m from London, England... no more crazy dark Undertaker rip off gimmicks, the Executives want me to be me… They are helping me and I really have learned my lesson... this is possibly the hardest thing ever

Part of the crowd cheer for Granville at his honesty

Jack Granville: I am on an incredible low right now... Lower then I ever have been but thanks to you guys I’m pulling through

The crowd, enchanted by Granville’s speech hang on his every word

Jack Granville: But tonight… Ruler Of The Ring?... I turn everything around… tonight you all see the debut of Jack Granville… and my opponents… every other CWA Superstar… My first opponent is Logan V… a heck of a athlete but my first victory of the night…

If you are unaware of what the Ruler of the Ring is... when I win tonight, which I will… I will face off against Ultimate Pain for the CWA World Championship.

As far as I see it.. I can’t lose… I feel so low right now… that the only way is up… My nerves I had… are gone.. My heart is not beating... yet!
    Tonight I will prove myself to myself and go from the lowest low.. to the highest high and become the new CWA World Heavyweight Champion!

As Granville drops his mic the crowd leap to there feet for there new hero Jack Granville. Jack wipes a tear from his eye as he drops his head. He salutes the crowd and leaves the ring as we head back to the commentary table
    The Real Rock N' Rolla

Thread Information